• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Universe: Fifth Generation

mockingjay

swift and lol
;492-s; 5/9 people from Team Lunar has voted, 7/9 people from Team Solar have voted.

Pokemon Z RPG

Little Squirt
;393; How did I rub it in O_O... If I was rubbing it in people faces I would of been saying "Haha I won you lost" or "Your a sore loser I won I won I won"...

;007;: "Not necessarily rubbing it in, but you didn't have to say I had the lowest score... now bye"

;393; Well because you did O_O.

Pokemon Z RPG

Little Squirt

AlexG123

Pokefan
;277; Im not trying to be mean or anything ;007;, but the rules say that once you have been eliminated that your not supposed to post on here.

NovaStar

█ ▄ █ ▄
;236; Squirt, don't let that bother you, use this to build off of. We all have those bad days but you can only get better from here so keep on trying. Just try to be elaborate, detailed and just have fun. Good luck and prosper.

Pokemon Z RPG

Little Squirt
;277; Im not trying to be mean or anything ;007;, but the rules say that once you have been eliminated that your not supposed to post on here.

If that's what you want, ok. Bye everyone.

AlexG123

Pokefan
sorry... just following rules. Hope i didnt make any enemys.

Last edited:

rosso1111

;282; I think that's been 24 hours... It's been a day, perhaps?

mockingjay

swift and lol
Thanks for the reminder. Will post elimination results and something else.

mockingjay

swift and lol
Elimination #1 and Good-Bye​

;492-s; Hello contestants, and welcome to the elimination room. One person from both team today will be going home, who will it be? Last time, Team Lunar lost the challenge but someone on Team Solar's team had the elimination box, so both teams will go into elimination today. But before we start, I'd like to say good-bye to members Bridgette and Bones, who decided to go home. (They haven't been active in the game, they both have been online and they even viewed the thread, yet they choose not to do anything so they're gone)

;430; - Cyndy the Cyndaquil (sasukeanditachi). Scored the least points in the first round and compared to Troy the Tyrogue, I think that Troy is more likely to help us win than Cyndy.

;393; - This is a little hard because everyone is great in my team but I guess I will vote Cyndy because She had the lowest points out of our team and I don't see her as much as other.

;155; - Narf, for getting the least amout of points for our team.

;370; - Bridgette, because she didn't do the last challenge.

;363; - *Can't speak good enough English to vote, so he does an interpretive dance instead. It seems like what he was trying to say was something along the lines of...* ...I vote Bridgette, for not doing the challenge and being inactive.

;383; - Well, I haven't formed opinions on anyone yet, so this is nice and simple. Narf scored the lowest ammount of points, thus I vote him.

;236; - Well I have to vote for Bridgette, I mean sorry but she might not be too active so that's where my vote is going towards.

;144; - Erm, as you haven't got rid of Bridgette from the first post, I assume I can still vote for her, so I will, for inactiveness. Good enough reason, no?

;492-s; That puts Cyndy and Narf with 2 votes, and Bridgette with 4! That means Bridgette, you're eliminated. But Bridgette was already eliminated, so team leader Rockawn, you're going to have to choose between one of them to eliminate. PM me with your choice. One of you guys are going to be going home.

;492-s; With that aside, we have Team Lunar's elimination!

;282; - I vote for Ace, since he/she did get the lowest score

;277; - So we have to vote for someone on our team?... this sucks. well im gonna go with Rockawn because hes annoying

;035; - I'd probably vote for Ace- his challenge entry was a bit too short.

;075; - Ace. (No reason, so this vote does not count)

;190; - I vote-off Bones because he didn't even do the Effing challenge! Also, i hope i don't go home this week!

;095; - ...I'm just gonna vote Ace as he got lowest score.

;492-s; With Ace getting 4/6 of the votes, Ace, you are eliminated. Pack your bags, you're going home. Good luck on the outside and I hope you enjoyed the Universe ride. Everyone can say all their good-byes to Ace, he gets 2 more posts after this post then he's gone.

;492-s; Well guys, that sums it up for today. 3 eliminated, and one to be seen. Who will Rockawn eliminate? Cyndy, or Narf? Find out tomorrow, on the next episode of Pokemon Universe. (Dramatic ending dun dun dun)

rosso1111

;282; At least the team voted together, I suppose. Unlike Solar, where votes are split.

AlexG123

Pokefan
I got mixed up with a different game also with your pokemon. Who is very annoying. I'm sorry Rockawn.

Last edited:

MKFC

Shade of Blue
(OOC: lol)

;095;: Well, at least I didn't get eliminated. Good luck with whatever you do with your life, Ace.