• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Universe: Fifth Generation

rosso1111

;282; Alcohol?

;144; I'm taking care of that. I know a friend who runs a pub, and I'm sure he will lend me some suff for the night. So, is everyone happy then?

rosso1111

;282; Time? How about when Tori chooses the earring holders? That way we can all calm down and cheer up whoever gets them.

rosso1111

;282; We could persuade him in exchange for rewards... *evil grin*

;144; *Smirk* Sounds great. So, Old Cheatu, whenever the Earings are revealed, all are welcome, provisions provided, and all will have fun!

Mawile412

Problem
;370; no, we listen to dance in the dark, not that other CD.

mattman324

aka Shiny_Feraligatr
;383;: Good idea! Now let's see... where did I put the subspace pocket with all the desert foods I accumulated last thread?

rosso1111

;282; *Uses Psychic on the fish in the ocean* We have some fish. Looks like Feebas, Magikarp and Cloyster.

mattman324

aka Shiny_Feraligatr
;383;: *Still searching* Hey, does anyone remember where we spent our time last thread? I can't remember for the life of me.

I wasn't here then D:

;144; Erm, shall we not eat our own species? I much prefer fried Weedle though, so not everyone will like fish, so lets use other food, kay? Berries and Poffins are a safe bet option.

Yeah we spent it in a house...
;393; I already chose the bracelets!! *evil grin looking at someone* :]

MKFC

Shade of Blue
;095;: I swear if I get one of those bracelets...

MKFC

Shade of Blue
;095;: I have no idea, but I doubt it's anything good judging by the way Groudon reacted to it...