• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Universe: Fifth Generation

;144; no, everyone is invited on this occasion! The more the merrier I say! Oh, and no fighting between teams allowed. How will I cope...?

rosso1111

;282; If we're fighting at a party, then it's not really a party, is it?

mockingjay

swift and lol
;492-s; So sorry for the late reply! Tori has chosen the two members that will be wearing the earrings!

Magikarp Earring- Rose
Giratina Earring - Rocky

;492-s; So Rose, you have the Magikarp Earring and Rocky, you have the Giratina Earring.

(One more post and I'll post the next challenge)

;393; Yup!! Are we going to party now??

;144; Ooooh, hard luck you two! But don't worry, you are sure to cheer up after the party! How abouts we do the challenge first and then we start the party? Plus my friend who is providing drinks hasn't arrived yet, so....

rosso1111

;282; I suppose it was going to happen anyway. At least since no-one wants the earring, I should get close to the finale. You do realise that, when I get eliminated, you're getting the earring Tori. No offense, but it's only fair.

MKFC

Shade of Blue
;095;: *dies a little inside*

rosso1111

;282; How is it not fair to give the Magikarp earring to whoever gave it to me?

;144; Hey hey hey guys, no hard feelings, but shall we not argue for once and just get on with the party?

rosso1111

;282; Wouldn't you say that it's mean to give the earring to someone in the first place?

;393; Well haven't you notice that your the team leader so you can't get eliminated well maybe at the end.. And I think you can't give it to me since I'm the one who chose them..