• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Universe: Fifth Generation

;144; I woud break up this argument, but I TOTALLY LOVE TELEPHONE <33333\

Ok, how bout this, 3o min of music of Lovis choice, then 3o mins of metal/rock whatever you want. Fair? Fair.

...Heee, I'll just sit back and watch the Jokteon go hyper and destroy the place!

rosso1111

;282; I have an idea *Hides the CDs* Now whichever CD you find first, we listen to first.

;144; *Watches him jun in circle everywhere* Teehee. Funny eeveelution. Oh, mind the drinks btw. They cost me an arm and a wing X.x

And hey, I am running this party, so I get to choose what we listen to. So I say Lovi picks 30 mins and Onix thingy gets another 30. You can choose some time of you like, but don't take charge cuz this is my event, kay?

mattman324

aka Shiny_Feraligatr
;383;: *Pops back* We didn't have a challange recently? Because if not, I found the house we were at last time, and thusly regained access to my Subspace Pocket. CAKE FOR EVERYONE! (Pulls out the giant, uneaten cake from last thread)

Last edited:

Mawile412

Problem
;370; O_O that stuff's crap. Put The Fame Monster back on

mockingjay

swift and lol
;282;-s; This ends in about 10 more hours. Very dissapointed in Sally and Rocky.

rosso1111

(492 not 282, Wormow!)

;282; Did we choose what we were planning to do, instead of just dancing?

rosso1111

;282; What about a contest sort of thing? And that Shaymim could judge.

Mawile412

Problem
;303; guys what are you talking about?

;370; Auntie Lily! :D

;303; Lovrina! :)

;393; LILY!! *runs and hugs her*

Mawile412

Problem
;303; Tori! :D i had to come because i can't remember that one songthat goes heart attacktacktacktacktack you outta know by now. Do you know it? :confused:

;370; i don't know it :(

mockingjay

swift and lol
;492-s; Hello contestants, you have just completed the second challenge. The challenge was given to you through a piece of Japanese text, which translated into "Private Message Me"

5/6 from Team Lunar completed
6/7 from Team Solar completed

;492-s; Due to the advantage Team Solar has, their team's average score will be deducted from their team's total score. But let's see how they go!

;492-s; From Team Solar:

Empy - 4
Narf - 4
Arti - 4
Troy - 4
Tori - 4
Lovrina - 4

= 24, an average of 4 so the total is 20. Let's see if Lunar can pull it off?

Static - 4
Wiggly - 4
Rose+ - 4
Rocky - 1
Flint - 3

= 16

;492-s; So that means, Team Solar wins! But Team Lunar, I'm sorry to say but you are going through elimination. But before you do, of course, we'll have to have the Uni Challenge! Whoever wins this will get Immunity, HOWEVER, another change in rules have occured. If you do take part in Uni, on which you don't have to, and you happen to lose, then there will be a point penalty in the next challenge. Choose wisely.

;492-s; Uni Challenge is: "I wish I would be a _______ " Fill in the gap, and the most creative answer will win! Best of luck to all of you, and I will see you all in the elimination room very soon!