1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pokemon Universe: Fifth Generation

Discussion in 'Games' started by mockingjay, Feb 23, 2010.

1. Mawile412

Mawile412 Problem

;370; yay! we won :)

;303; congrats! :D i guess i can just ask someone else... bye Tori!

2. mattman324

mattman324 aka Shiny_Feraligatr

;383;: Wait... we had another challange? :O I wish I'd known... ah well, Uni challange.

I wish I would be a UBER POWERFUL LEGENDARY POKEMON OF DEATH AND DESTRUCTION THAT LOOKS LIKE GODZILLA AN- wait, I already am that.

3. Empoleon Bonaparte

Empoleon Bonaparte Well-Known Member

;430;: I wish I would be able to come up with a more creative response.

4. surfer treecko

surfer treecko Highly Explosive

;363;: I wish I could have sunglasses that can cook food.

5. ;035; : Aww... We lost again... orz *begins to speak into tape recorder*
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Sally's Log
    8:00 PM

;035; : Nyaaaah! Losing is too easy, and winning is too hard! Since writing in a diary is too wimpy, I'll just speak into this tape recorder. And I think people are staring at me now! -_- You know, if I could turn into something, I wish I would be a penguin. Really! I mean, there's one with explosives, one that's cute, but I wanna be a penguin that's really smart! Oh, well. Better luck next time then, I hope. Wait, this is a Uni Challenge, right? Aww, shoot- people really are staring at me now. I'll record another recording later. Bye.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~

6. suicune lover

suicune lover smugpig

;144; Holy shnizzles we won! Ok, Uni challenge.

I wish I would be a rabid human-eating, jelly firing monkey that pulls peoples pants down while shouting "PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!" and suffocating them all with his banana shaped barf bag and eating them by sucking out all the blood by using their intestines as a straw, then ripping out each organ with a pair of sunglasses and covering each part in jelly before slicing with a samurai sword and eating in bite sized chunks with the partying spork of doom.

Random? Yes.

7. MKFC

MKFC Shade of Blue

???: ...Team Lunar failed. Rocky, it is all your fault. You have brought down the team, Rocky. You are worthless. A failure. You should probably quit, Rocky. Your life is worthless. What purpose do you have in life? You will never achieve it. Not after what happened here.
    ;095;: *sigh* God, shut up...

8. GreenDay4ever

GreenDay4ever bye!, i had a blast

;135; I don't feel like i'm in danger of being eliminated so I'm not going to do the UNI challenge...

9. MKFC

MKFC Shade of Blue

(OOC: I think I know who's gonna be eliminated, so to not screw things up I won't do the uni.)

???: You have no purpose...
    ;095;: *tries to block rage out of mind*

Last edited: Mar 10, 2010
  10. rosso1111

rosso1111 Active Member

;282; I don't want to run the risk of a point penalty, so I'm not gonna trust myself to win, so I'll stay out of the Uni challenge.

11. suicune lover

suicune lover smugpig

;144; Yawn. I'm bored. What else is there to do?

12. GoodPokemonTrainer121

GoodPokemonTrainer121 Yeah man!! :)

;393; I don't know we can play baseball or something!

13. mockingjay

mockingjay swift and lol

Oh, by the way guys, the Uni is only for the losing team, so..

14. mockingjay

mockingjay swift and lol

;492-s; Hello guys, and welcome to Uni Challenge. One person from Team Lunar had a chance to win Immunity, to keep them safe from the game during the elimination. However, if you didn't win the Uni, of course, there will be a point penalty in the next game. Let's see who won?

;492-s; Well, Sally, you were the only person in your team who chose to take part in the Uni challenge, so you automatically win Immunity! (OCC: Very useful indeed, if you think about it) So congratulations, you cannot be eliminated in the next elimination.

;492-s; Well Team Lunar, I'm sorry to say but you are now going into elimination. Static, Wiggly, Rose, Rocky and Flint, one of you are going to be leaving the game, forever. Who will this be? We'll find out soon. Also, Rose, team leader status plays a huge role in elimination. Your vote in elimination, will count as 2 votes. This could change the elimination, completely, so choose wisely on who you would like to vote out. PM me your vote, with a reason.

OOC: Also, a lot of people have been asking me if they can vote out team leaders. Yes you can, however, voting them out could be very bad. Well, start voting guys and good luck!

15. Mawile412

Mawile412 Problem

;370; my advice Team Lunar: just get the B*tch out. (i have no idea who Lovrina is refering to :p she's been watching too much chris crocker these days)

;370; LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!!!! :(

16. ;035; : *hears Lovrina's comment* I'm sorry!

17. mockingjay

mockingjay swift and lol

;492-s; Sally, this is why your team is failing. You're not doing the eliminations or challenges.

DO THE ELIMINATION!

18. suicune lover

suicune lover smugpig

I keep getting 404s when I try to PM people. Any help pl0x?

;144; Meeps meeps meeps meeps meeps mseeeps

19. MKFC

MKFC Shade of Blue

;095;: *sleeping*

20. suicune lover

suicune lover smugpig

;144; _*pokes Onix*