1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pokemon Universe: Fifth Generation

Discussion in 'Games' started by mockingjay, Feb 23, 2010.

1. suicune lover

suicune lover smugpig

;144; *******. BBye than Tori ;_;

2. Mawile412

Mawile412 Problem

;370; :( bye Tori.... :mad: *attacks Wiggly* how dare you!?

3. ;035; : Oh, shoot... Bye, Tori... And so, my decision is... *stammering* P-plate... 1?

4. GreenDay4ever

GreenDay4ever bye!, i had a blast

;135; what wiggly did was a very strategic move so you can't excatly be too angry at him...

but its nice to know that I can be freinds with some people of the other team now ^_^

5. rosso1111

rosso1111 Active Member

;282; Good luck Tori. 'Tis a shame you won't proceed.

6. GoodPokemonTrainer121

GoodPokemonTrainer121 Yeah man!! :)

;393; See I knew it!! Well.. bye everyone :( Good luck to everyone!!! Yes EVERYONE!!! And Wiggly F*** you! :D!

7. Mawile412

Mawile412 Problem

;370; It wasn't strategic. He helped the people that voted him out instead of the people that wanted him to stay. Tori, did you choose team leader?

8. rosso1111

rosso1111 Active Member

;282; By voting you out, Wiggly made things more equal, in case she gets to return.

9. GoodPokemonTrainer121

GoodPokemonTrainer121 Yeah man!! :)

;393; :eek: oops!!! Don't worry I will choose right now!!

10. Mawile412

Mawile412 Problem

;370; O_O what?

11. GreenDay4ever

GreenDay4ever bye!, i had a blast

;135; well if he wouldn't have done that he would put team Lunar in a major disadvantage, I'm pretty sure you would do the same in that position...

12. NovaStar

NovaStar █ ▄ █ ▄

;236; Sigh.. well bye Tori, you were a great teammate, see ya around sometime?
    Well since there's no more teams I have to say, the best of luck to everyone.

13. suicune lover

suicune lover smugpig

;144; Oh crap, no teams now. Epp. I thought this would happen. But no one will love me because I am a ***** so I may as well enjoy being independent ^^

14. rosso1111

rosso1111 Active Member

;282; Not neccessarily. You may be seen as an ally.

15. Mawile412

Mawile412 Problem

;370; We're all *****es here. :) I love you *****! <3

16. ;035; : *trying to censor out the bad words*

17. EnGallade

EnGallade Say Whaaaaat?

;136; So many swears..

18. suicune lover

suicune lover smugpig

;144; being *****y is fun, wouldn't you agree?

19. mockingjay

mockingjay swift and lol

;492-s; Hello contestants. As you can see, Tori's departure has stirred up quite a fight, but of course, things happen and things need to be settled. Tori had the team leader rank, but because she was eliminated, she had to give it to someone else. Who will it be?

;393; Okay I choose Lovrina because she a really nice person and has good strategy that could lead Team Solar to the top!

;492-s; So Lovrina, that means you are now one of the two team leaders of Pokemon Universe! Of course, there are no longer any teams so you will be governing over everyone, with the other team leader alongside.

;492-s; Sally, you had Immunity so you had to take the Dialga Plank. There were two plates, and you had to choose between the two. You chose the first plate, what will it reveal? So welcome to the Dialga Plank. You are in the top 11, and you have been chosen to decide all the contestant's destiny today. There are still 11, but by the end of the day, there will only be 10. Today, one person will pack their bags, be eliminated from Pokemon Universe and to never return. Who stays, and who leaves, is totally up to you. There are two plates, and on one of the plates read is choose one male contestant to eliminate, and the other to eliminate one female contestant. You have a huge decision to make, one that will cut someone's journey today. Perhaps, the person that wants to leave.. is you. You have a choice to eliminate someone else, or yourself. You chose the first plate, which reveals:

Eliminate one male contestant or yourself

;492-s; So Sally, you have to eliminate one male contestant, or you can eliminate yourself. PM me your choice.

20. rosso1111

rosso1111 Active Member

;282; *Relieved* I was really nervous there.