• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Universe: Fifth Generation

mockingjay

swift and lol
;492-s; Hello contestants. Sally walked back with plate 1, which revealed that she had to eliminate one male contestant, or herself. What will she choose?

;035; I like everyone here so far, but if I have to choose... I choose Static, he can be a bit too hyper at times.

;492-s; So that means Static, you'll be out of the game forever. So pack your bags, you are now leaving Pokemon Universe. You have two more posts are this and then you're gone, so make it worthwile.

;492-s; With that out of the way, it's time for the next challenge! Now that you're all playing in singles, could this be harder for you? Or could this improve your journey in the game? Let's find out. The third challenge will be once again, courses. There are 4 courses this time, where you'll have to write on how you get through each course. You will be judged on creativity, length and comedy.

Viridian Forest
Inside a DS
Battle Tower
Pluto

mattman324

aka Shiny_Feraligatr
;383;: Let'sa go then!

VIRIDIAN FOREST: Matt enters the forest, and is immediatly assulted by a wild Pikachu and a level 9 Pidgeotto. Noting that they are rare and are both not in one version, he caught it. A random trainer then sent out a Weedle and a Kakuna, which Matt defeated with Earthquake. He walked out of Viridian forest "All shaken up".

INSIDE A DS: Noting the fact that there was a course very similar to this in the last game, Matt shouts at Wormwow for being uncreative. This causes a break in the fourth wall which allows him out. But before he could get out, he was challanged by two twins with oddly similar names. He used EQ again. Did I mention that Matt likes "Shake and Bake"?

BATTLE TOWER: Getting out of a DS puts him in another pokemon location aparently, so Matt enters the tower. Of course, the official rules say Groudons aren't allowed in the battle tower, which he laughs at (What idiot would capture a legendary pokemon, then USE IT TO ENTER A TOURNAMENT?), and scratches out "Groudon". Thus, he, his Pikachu (which he evolved offscreen into a Raichu) and his Pidgeotto (which is now a Pidgeot thanks to his EXP share) enter the Battle tower challange. And were defeated at the first floor by a team of Clorophyll pokemon like Eggseggutor. Matt, of course, EQd the tower. He likes to Shake, Rattle, and Roll when times get tough like that.

PLUTO: Pidgeot and Raichu die, and Matt's Drought ability melt Pluto. Inside is a giant space octopus! Not detered, Matt uses EQ, and then he kills me for making horrid EQ jokes... wait a minut-

*End transmission*

Viridian Forest

Sally yawns and begins to run through it. She memorizes her way out, well duh, she was here before. After a few minutes of running, Sally smacks into a nearby Beedrill, which is immediately very angry. Sally starts to run away, but then she remembers something about the Beedrill. They were high-school classmates! So, she introduces herself and she and the Beedrill enjoy a lively conversation through the forest. When the exit is nearer, Sally waves goodbye to him and goes to the next course.

Inside a DS

Sally facepalms, because she's been here before, as well. Soon she meets her favorite character, which is surprisingly... get ready for it....

...King Dedede?

Sally glomps him immediately, and then begins to ask questions. But before she could finish her seemingly endless questionnaire, Dedede inhales her, and spits her out to the next course.

Battle Tower

Sally signs up for the challenge and luckily, her opponents were all weak. She sighed and made a motion for the next opponent to come. Unfortunately, it was Palmer. Her eyes popped out like they do in cartoons, and she gets in a serious battle with Palmer's Pokemon. She defeated Rhypherior using Metronome (Ice Punch), she defeated Dragonite with, luckily, the same thing, and she defeated Milotic using other means...

"You broke a nail," Sally said to Milotic. Milotic was so shocked she fainted. She then went to the final course.

Pluto

Sally puts on a space suit, and she jumps to Pluto's moon, Charon. Wait, Charon? To be specific, she lands on the moon Charon on the Galactic Admin Charon's head. She giggles, and then goes to the finish line.

surfer treecko

Highly Explosive
;363;: Here I go!

VIRIDIAN FOREST: Narf waddles through Viridian Forest pretty undisturbed, only stopping to ask the wildlife for directions, and to pick up leftover items. His does this all the way through, until a trainer stops him and asks him if he likes bug pokemon. Not knowing what to say, he headbutts him in the crotch and moves on.

INSIDE A DS: Wow! Narf is inside a DS! He walks around on the title screen until someone inserts Mario Kart, and warps him to the race. He hops into his favourite kart, the "Bucket". Sadly it doesn't actually have any wheels, so it rolls for a bit and falls over. Disapointed and ashamed, Narf walks off into the distance.

BATTLE TOWER: Woah, it's the Battle Tower! Narf leaps onto the desk, and asks the receptionist if he can enter. Not knowing how to speak spheal, she assumes that he's gotten lost or wants food or something. He tries agian, but this time he uses force, which still doesn't work. So in the end, he gives in, uses the cloning trick and sends an army of Spheals running up the stairs destroying anything in their path.

PLUTO:
Narf stands on the top of the Battle Tower and tries to reach for Pluto, but it's just a bit too far away... He's about to go fetch a rocket when some random phyisist walks up and explains to him that traveling to Pluto is not only impossible with todays technology, but also fatal. Narf walks off the the finish line, safe and enlightened.

NovaStar

█ ▄ █ ▄
I'll edit this post with my stuff, I just have school and finals today, so I'll type it up when I have the time.

Mawile412

Problem
I'll include Lily flashbacks in this challenge! :D

Viridian Forest
;370; Lovrina has been here before! She remembers one time her Aunt Lily took her here...
Flashback!
;370; now Aunt Lily, this guide book says not to eat the doughnut shaped mushrooms..

;303; O_O *eating what she thought was doughnuts*

;370; Moving on...

;303; hey look at this pretty flower!

;370; Aunt Lily don't! that flower is really a-

;045; :mad: B*TCH!!!

;303; :eek:

*a few moments later*
;370; ;303; ;045; *having a tea party*
so this time she knows exactly where to go... She goes to ;045;'s house and gets him to give her a ride out of the forest.

Inside a DS
;370; Lovrina somehow is teleported into a ds! But what game is it?! We all hope it's not Call of Duty, Lovrina could be killed! Thankfully for her it's only that Kingdom Hearts game. Sitting on the Clocktower place, eating sea salt ice cream, Lovrina remembers a time when she tought her Aunt Lily how to use a DS.
;303; so i just put the game in this hole?

;370; No, that's for Gameboy games. The hole at the top!

;303; Well Sorry! :( i'm not good with this new technology! Back in my day, we only had Gameboys!

;370; Aunt Lily, that wasn't that long ago..

;303; O_O well it sure feels like a long time ago... what's this button?

;370; you push that to turn the DS on..

;303; *pushes the button* :( it's not working!!!

;370;Push it up!

;303; this thing is too hard! :mad: *throws the DS at the wall*

;370; that was $200! of MY money!!

;303; oops :eek:
Laughing at the Memory now, Lovrina falls off the Clocktower and falls into some swirling vortex of doom.

Battle Tower
;370; Lovrina always skipped the Battle Tower, she liked the Battle Factory a lot better. But she knows that she has to get to the top of the building. So what does she do? what any other person would do, take the elavator! :D There's also a ;180; in the elavator and there's an awkward silence. This reminds Lovrina of the time Lily told her about a time when Lily was in an elavator..
;303; ;406; *in an elavator with this music playing

;303; *farts* O_O... it was you

;406; O_O
Lovrina quickly walks off the elavator and goes to the top and sees a spaceship! she climbs aboard, of course!

Pluto
;370; Lovrina's ship is flying in space but get's abducted by space monkeys! This reminds her of the time Lily was captured by regular eath monkeys!
;303; *in a net dangling over a crowd of monkeys with guns* okay i've got a joke! :)

;303; how many dirty stinkin apes does it take to screw in a lightbulb? three

;303; one dirty stinkin ape to screw in the lightbulb and two dirty stinkin apes to throw feces at eachother! :D

*monkeys get their guns read*

;303; O_O what i say?
thankfully, these space monkeys are very nice and take her to the finish line!

(yes i used family guy humor :))

Last edited:
;144; Moar challengesaaaa..

VIRIDIAN FOREST
;144; As soon as Arti enters the forest, she is spotted by a near by bug catcher. Having never seen such a gorgeous pokemon like her, he stars to run after Arti with his Beautifly and Beedrill. Not too happy about this, she makes a run for the exit. But within seconds, more bug catchers spot her, and attempt to catch the rare Atticuno by chucking various poke balls at her, getting the Weedle to use string shot at her (ruining Arti's perfect shiny wings), sending numerous attacks at her and trying to catch her tail with their bug nets. But the wild pokemon are on her side, and a Spinarak appears, distracting all the bug catchers over this AMAZING AND WONDROUS NEW CREAtION SENT BY THE GOOD POKE LORD ARCEUS. While they are distracted, Arti sneaks out of the forest, battered, covered in goo and several feathers pulled out of her tail.

As soon as she left, the Spinarak turns back into a Ditto, but the Bug catchers are still amazed by THE AMAZING BUG THAT CAN TURN INTO A POWERFUL PINK BLOB THAT IS OH SO AMAZINGAAAAAAA!!!!!111!11!11!11!1!1!

INSIDE A DS
;144; Suddenly, Arti is transported into a Ds. From the outside, it looks like a Dsi XXL in mauve with a missing stylus, but from the inside, it looks like a giant white box room. Then, someone turns it on, and the Ds plays it's annoying start up music (nearly deafening Arti) and then PictoChat is loaded. On one wall of the box room appears a dirty finger with grime under the finger nail, and it jabs the room a couple of times. Arti, who is not fond of being jabbed, hid underneath her spoiled wing. When she peeped out, to her amazement, she saw... Batman? With a bug catching net? With an evil smile, Batman attempts to catch Arti, but she grabs a nearby rubber, and erases him, all except his mouth. It tries to bite her, but she grabs a pen and draws a giant chocolate eclair, so the mouth is happy biting that instead. Then she draws a bath, and jumps into it, while the finger jabs some more. When she turned around she saw... erm, Mario and Batman making out. Not to spoil their fun, she draws herself a door and goes through it back into the Battle Tower.

BATTLE TOWER
;144; Arti entered the Battle Tower, and didn't actually know what to do. She couldn't just sit there because she was afraid of being chased again, and she couldn't enter in a tournament because she didn't have any other pokemon. But then, she spotted she still had the PictoChat pen in her hand, so she had an idea....
;144; Excuse me, I would like to enter in a Single Battle please.
Lady: go to the receptionist over there.

;144; Excuse me, I would like to enter in a Single Battle Please.
RL: Okay! Please select 3 pokemon!
;144;...
RL: Is something the matter?
;144; **** YOU! *Smashes mouth in and runs into lift*

So, before every battle, Arti would draw pokemon that would win her that battle, and eventually she won 1 streak. With her BP, she bought herself the move Comet Punch, and so she drew a Rocket and Comet Punched herself into space.

PLUTO
;144; In the end, her spaceship crashed into Pluto. Being an ice type, she was immune to the cold condition, but she had no idea how to get back as her ship had crashed and she had left her pen back at the Battle Tower. But luckily enough, there are some Clefable and Lunatone there, and they use Meteor Mash to hurtle her to the finish line.

;144; w00t w00t. Oh gee, so sorry you had to leave Static. Nice knowing ya.

Empoleon Bonaparte

;430;: Whoa... what happened last night? I can't remember anything...

VIRIDIAN FOREST: Stumbling through the gates of the forest, a bit hung over from the night before, Empy finds himself surrounded by trees. A little Wurmple sits next to him, warming up by a campfire. "Why hello there, my jolly winged frie- OH GOD!"
With a giant belch, a waft of alcohol passes the campfire, resulting in a gigantic wave of fire, burning down the forest and with it, all its inhabitants and the wee little Wurmple.
;430;: Ahhh... *burp*... a good morning after snack." And with a single chomp, he devours the lightly seared Wurmple. After, he wobbles to the now easily found exit.

INSIDE A DS: Expecting to arrive in Pewter City, our feathered friend suddenly finds himself inside a Nintendo DS! Of course, he's still drunk, so he wasn't expecting anything else.
After tripping over a stray wire, Empy falls down a hole and finds himself in a game... and not just any game! Burning rubber, exhaust fumes, bananas... IT'S MARIO KART!
Our friend, still drunk but yet amazed by what is going on, sees a fat Italian man walking over to him. "Hey, its-a-me, Mario!"
;430;: Hey, I know you! Yous tha guy with the moustache and the hat and the stars and the mushrooms....wooooo... ehehehehe."
"Let's-a-play the game!"
;430;: Whatever man, I just want to go back to my bed and all... I'm pretty sure there's still some pizza left...
Empy takes place in a jet black, smooth go-kart. He looks around... Peach, Bowser, Yoshi... everyone is there. Shaking himself awake, he tries to focus himself on the race.
"3...2...1...GO!"
Tires squeaking, engines burning, the race has begun. It's a simple race track, in the shape of an 8. Immediately, Mario takes the lead while Empy struggles to start his engine.
;430;: Whoa man... there's like... 5 bazillion buttons here...
Randomly pressing buttons, Empy suddenly presses a red button with a T on it.
VROOOOOOOOOM!
The Honchkrow speeds forward. 7th place.... 6th... 5th.... 4th.. 3rd...
Every shell sent his way, every banana dropped at his wheels, he avoids them. He was born to do this. And he wasn't going to give up.
2nd place. Yoshi. The egg dinosaur uses his agility and acceleration to perform countless of devious tricks on Empy. Drifting, bombs, fake boxes, you name it. Empy struggles to hold on when suddenly... a red shell appears. But with both hands holding on, trying not to lose grip on the track, he can't possibly throw it at Yoshi. One minute left. In an act of desperation, Empy tosses the shell in the air. And then... he jumps after it. With a mighty flap of his wings, the shell swiftly closes in on Yoshi. BOOM. His car totaled, bones broken, tail chopped off... Yoshi is out of the race.
The jet black Honchkrow gently glides back into his car.

Second place.

30 seconds.

The opponent?

The best go-kart racer alive.

The red plumber uses his skillful driving to stay ahead of Empy. Everytime the Honchkrow tries to close in, Mario cuts him off. But what's that? A blue shadow speeds across the track. A blue shell! This might be the last chance for the winged hero. And then it plunges down... oh my freakin' god a giant massive hole that sucks Empy in teleporting him outside of the game and into the real world in front of a giant tower.

BATTLE TOWER: And that tower is of course, the Battle Tower. But how to scale it? Go inside and face hundreds of enemies? Of course not! The only easy way is to use decades of ninja knowledge. You see, Empy used to live in Japan. There he learnt the most advance techniques of the ninja art. Including... the Rubber Kiss of the Wall.

Swiftly, Empy grabs his bag full of ninja supplies. A grappling hook? No. Smoke bombs? Of course not. A ladder? What the hell are you thinking?
;430;:Ahhh, there it is. *burp*
A pair of shiny red, rubber toilet plungers! Using all of his might, Empy forces himself up the wall, with nothing but the plungers and a burning desire for victory and pizza.
At last, the roof of the mighty tower! But what's that?

PLUTO: Why... it can't be...
;430;: OMFG IT'S MICKEY MOUSE WITH THAT ORANGE DOG
Yes! No one else but the fearsome Mister Mouse is the final boss of the tower. "At last, a noble warrior that wasn't stupid enough to actually take a trip to the planet Pluto... ahahahaha. Now! Face my loyal companion!"

PLUTO!

*epic battle music plays*

Mickey Mouse challenged you! Mickey Mouse sent out PLUTO!
Go! Me...?

PLUTO used CHOMP! EMPY took a lot of damage!

;430;: OH MY GOD! DUDE! YOUR DOG JUST TEARED MY LEG OFF! AHHH! WHAT THE HELL MAN! OH GOD! OH GOD!

EMPY used %&*#$#@*! PLUTO laughed!

Mickey Mouse: "Haters gonna hate, dawg."

EMPY used AK-47! PLUTO died.

Mickey: Pluto...? Pluto......? PLUTO! YOU SON OF A ***** YOU ******* WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? WHY!?!?!? WHY ME???!?!?

;430;: Haters gonna hate, bro.

POW.
Mickey Mouse died.

You won 10$ and took Mickey Mouse's bike.

*end battle sequence*

MKFC

Shade of Blue
;095;: More challenges...

Viridian Forest

The moment Rocky entered the forest, he crushed a Pikachu. Unfortunately, the Pikachu wasn't wild - it had a trainer. And even worse, the trainer was a member of the Mafia - actually, he was a Don. Even worse. The man pulled out a Desert Eagle pistol, getting ready to shoot. Frantically, Rocky ran the hell away from there (or well, slithered). However, he made a trail of destruction in his path. He felled around 10 trees, and crushed an uncountable (is that even a word? lol) amount of Bug Catchers. All along, the Don was still chasing him. Unfortunately, he suddenly met a dead end. He frantically looked for a place to hide - but there wasn't one. The don/mafia member/trainer pulled out his Desert Eagle, took aim straight at Rocky, and fired. Rocky lost consciousness.

Inside a DS

When Rocky awoke, all he could see was a stylus, poking around a strange-looking glass window above him. Suddenly, it hit the glass. Very hard.
;095;: No, no! NOT THAT! ANYTHING BUT THAT!

Game: LET'S-A PLAY-A MARIO KART!

;095;: NOOOOO!
Rocky wouldn't have minded much, but he was bigger than all of the karts and didn't know how to drive any of them. So he just chose the biggest one, the Tyrant. However, he had no idea how to drive it. When the race started, he was suddenly bombarded. Green and red shells smashed through his skin (rock... skin 0_o), blue shells burnt him to a crisp and bob-ombs... did what bob-ombs do. In the end, he got struck by lightning, and became unconscious again, pressing the power button in the process.

Battle Tower

When Rocky awoke again, he was in the registration room of the Battle Tower. He had crushed everyone to death, and he was basically lyring in a pool of blood. However, there was still one receptionist alive, even though backed up in a corner.

Receptionist: Welcome to the Battle Tower. Please select 3 Pokémon.
;095;: *uses Iron Tail on receptionist*
Receptionist: X_X

With the receptionist dead, Rocky barged into the next room, crushing 2 Pokémon that were engaged in a battle as well as one of their trainers. However, the other one was the Don that Rocky had encountered in Viridian Forest. He pulled out 2 Desert Eagle pistols this time, took aim, and fired, this time at Rocky's magnet. However, they missed. Rocky started running and, in the next room, found a massive rocket just sitting there. Climbing into it, he instincitively activated it, sending it flying into space with the Don screaming and firing at the rocket as it left the Earth's gravitational pull. Too bad Rocky then felt the pain in his magnet-horn, and fell unconscious.

Pluto
When Rocky awoke, it seemed the rocket had crashed into Pluto. Rocky was barely able to get his bearings, but when he tried to breathe suddenly, he was unable to. PLuto had no atmosphere. And it was really cold, so it sucked out quite a lot of the energy out of Rocky. And even worse... the finish line was RIGHT THERE! Just 20 meters away from him! He started alithering as fast as he could with the limited amount of energy he had, but he had to breathe. He was completely unable to, no matter how hard he tried. There was simply no atmosphere. He passed out with his head just 5mm away from the finish line.

However, 5 hours later, a meteorite struck Pluto right behind Rocky. The force propelled him over the finishijng line, where an oxygen mask was put on him, and he became conscious again.

NovaStar

█ ▄ █ ▄
Viridian Forest:

;236; Past here and It's on to get my first badge in Pewter City.. or erm... I mean win some cash money!
*walks merrily through forest until.
Wild Metapod Appeared.
"What the.. BAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!! Are you kidding me? I can beat you easily, no doubt!
;011; used Harden
;236; "Errrrr....... man can you do that somewhere else perhaps? Your killin' me man... as you can see I'm trying to get out of the forest so if you can just let me go b-"
;011; used Harden again and tackles ;236;
"OOOOHhhohohohoho no you've done it!" *uses bullet punch*

FWATANG!

*Silence falls over the forest and then...* "MYYYYY HAND! You broke my HAAAANNND! Fine then I'll find another way..... wha?"
What? Metapod is evolving! *;011; turns white and grows*
Congratulations! Your Metapod evolved into a Butterfree!
;236; "Didn't see that coming... RRUUUUUUNNNNN!!!" *Runs while dodging confusions*

10 minutes Later....

;236; "Phew, that was close... now if I could jus-"
GenIBugcatcher.png
I Challenge you to a battle! Now I can test out the new bugs I just caught!
;236; . . . sssiiiigh

After beating the bug catcher...
;236; Now where was I... wait whats that? *Looks down and see the Bug Catcher dropped a DS...
Ah cool! Guess I could take a break and play this for a bit... now lets see... press a annnnnnd...
*gets sucked in DS*

Inside the DS

;236; that was strange. Oh well wheres the Pewter City entrance? Maybe I should ask that gent in the overalls.. Uh hello?
Mario: Oh ho! It'sa me MARIO!
;236; Uh I don't quite understand.... so can you just tell me where Pew-
Mario: We gotta save Princess Peach Oh ho!
;236; Right.. if you don't mind I'll be leaving.
*Walks into a castle looking quite similar to bowsers*
Well now hopefully I can get my badge... WHERES THE GYM LEADER!?
*crowd of goombas surround ;236;*
Meep .___. uh place to hide place to hide... there a pipe, so original they wont look for me there! *jumps down pipe and appears in white room*
What is up with that I just want to be the pokemon master... wait. Now where am I?
[Tory has entered the room]
Uh huh... now if only I can find the exit.. well theres a pen I guess I could mess around a bit until the leader arrives. *draws apple and a real apple appears* Well guess I found myself a MAGIC PEN! *sparkle sparkle* now I can just make myself an exit... but first.
*Back in World 1-1*
Mario: Mama Mia!
;236; Ooooh Mario... here's a bowl of spaghetti, it won't get stolen and I heard lizards aren't fond of pasta so your all go now..
*draws door and leaves*

Battle Tower

Well lets see now. Is this the gym?
Receptionist: X_x (Still knocked out from iron tail)
Good enough for me.
Now the leader must me on the top floor so I gotta take an elevator.
*Steps in elevator*

*ding* *ding* *ding*

Well that was quick...
Trainer: Welcome to floor 1 if you beat me then you can make it to floor 2!
;236; Uh excuse me but how many floors are there?
Trainer: Whats after one million? *Starts counting on fingers*
;236; Im.. gonna die here....

999,999 floors later

;236; My legs... hufff puff are giving up... need... badge... so.... pokemon master.... *collapses*

Receptionist: Welcome to the 1,000,000th floor here's your complementary water bottle hope you had fun!
;236; There was no gym leader?
Receptionist: nope
;236; No.. badge?
Receptionist: Ha you kidding me?
;236; I'm leaving... *draws shuttle with "magic" pen and flies to pluto*
Receptionist: Too bad he left we even had a million dollar prize...

Pluto(Not even a planet)

;236; Well that sucked guess I'll become a intergalactic hobo, that always was my second dream. *Lands on Pluto* Well anyways shouldn't I be competing in the Universe competition? *Glances over and sees finish line*
Now where could it be...
*Giant Neon sign points to finish line*
Hmmmm....
*;492-s; calls over bribing with a badge*
Now I'm in! *crosses finish line*

MKFC

Shade of Blue
;095;: *looks at sale on Pluto* Oh, look! They're selling Intergalactic Proton-powered Electrical Tenacled Advertising Driods! *buys one* Wait... do they even exist or am I just watching a very messed up recreation of Framily Guy?

NovaStar

█ ▄ █ ▄
;236; Nah lettme tell ya about the bird is the word the bird bird bird, bird is the word.
*Goes off singing still not thinking of how he can breathe*

EnGallade

Say Whaaaaat?
Viridian Forest

;136; ♪ I just left from Viridian City ...Viridian forest the place full of mazes Well time to makes this quick *runs through away* whoa dead end...must find another way *runs again* this is the same place with the same tree *kicks rock into tree* wait that's not a tree that's Wispy Woods Jr.....ohhh *gets hit by air pellets and goes flying* curse you mini version of an easy boss *hit ground* I really do hate trees i'm getting out of here before i see the Pokemon eating tree *about to kick rock again* whoa not making that mistake twice *tosses it to aside* ;015; ;015; :mad: ;136; will I ever win *runs off* Why am i accidental prone ?

Inside a DS

;136;Okay i should be good for now where am i though this isn't pewter city..no it looks like a Ds...you can tell because over there is Lyra with her marril. I should leave now before i do something stupid..ehh whats the worse i can do
*five minutes later several Pokemon fainted*
Apparently a lot..that marril is a lot more trouble than you think..*gets teleported * where am i ? *looks around i'm in the pokewalker nice *gets transported again.

Battle Tower

The Battle tower home of many Pokemon I will have to battle all the Pokemon here
*goes up stairs* It's fighting time ;252; shadow ball!!!.
*after attacking mostly hoenn Flint realized there order seems familiar* hmm that's wired that order was very interesting because there was ♪ Treecko,Torchic in the back also Mudkip and Marshtomp ruling that track Swampert, Poochyena, they were so cruel but not with Wurmple and Beautifly and Cascoon.♪ i would go on but i have a match to win *goes up the stairs leading to Pluto*

Pluto
What...kind..of tower..leads..to Pluto @.@ victory is mine ouch those mud shots hurt a lot.Maybe i should sleep losing..oxygen *notices a oxygen tank* that's convenient *uses
it* okay..i should be good for awhile.. *goes to the finish line*

Last edited: