• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Universe: Fifth Generation

mockingjay

swift and lol
9/10

Results are being typed now. We'll see if Rose can make a late entry. :D

mockingjay

swift and lol
;492-s; Hello contestants, and welcome to the top 10. You have survived all 10 eliminations, so cudos to you for that. You all started the game in two teams, Lunar and Solar, but that was gone yesterday, when I revealed that you are now playing as indivisuals. You are now playing on your own, no longer with the help of others. Are you prepared? The third challenge was a course once again. You had to go through Viridian Forest, then inside a DS, at the Battle Tower then finally, on Pluto. Who will have the best challenge? Let's find out. Also, Sally, you no longer have Immunity.

;munchlax; First we have Mattman [;383;]

Length:
2/3
Creativity: 2.5/3
Comedy: 2/3
Total: 6.5 Points

;munchlax; Next we have Sally [;035;]

Length:
2/3

1. Mattman
2. Sally

(First come first serve)

;munchlax; Next we have Narf [;363;]

Length:
2/3

1. Mattman
2. Sally
3. Narf

;munchlax; Next we have Lovrina [;370;]

Length:
2.5/3
Total: 7 Points

;munchlax; Next we have Arti [;144;]

Length:
3/3
Comedy: 2.5/3
Total: 8 Points

1. Arti
2. Lovrina
3. Mattman
4. Sally
5. Narf

;munchlax; Next we have Empy [;430;]

Length:
3/3
Comedy: 3/3
Total: 8.5 Points

;munchlax; Next we have Rocky [;095;]

Length:
3/3
Creativity: 3/3
Total: 8.5 Points

1. Empy
2. Rocky
3. Arti
4. Lovrina
5. Mattman
6. Sally
7. Narf

;munchlax; Next we have Troy [;236;]

Length:
2.5/3
Creativity: 2/3
Total: 7 Points

1. Empy
2. Rocky
3. Arti
4. Lovrina
5. Troy
6. Mattman
7. Sally
8. Narf

;munchlax; Next we have Flint [;136;]

Length:
2/3

1. Empy
2. Rocky
3. Arti
4. Lovrina
5. Troy
6. Mattman
7. Sally
8. Narf
9. Flint

;492-s; But because Rose didn't enter, she is automatically under the yellow line.

1. Empy
2. Rocky
3. Arti
4. Lovrina
5. Troy
6. Mattman
7. Sally
8. Narf
---------
9. Flint
10. Rose

;492-s; That means Flint and Rose, today, one of you are going to be eliminated. Who will it be? It's all up to your fellow contestants. You two can also vote, will you vote the your opponent, or yourself? One person will be leaving today. But everyone, great entries, and I'll see you all in the elimination room. PM me with your vote, and a reason.

mockingjay

swift and lol
3/10 votes have been received, thanks for voting.

also, after the elimination, i have something big planned so if you guys could all be free on sunday so we can get that "big" thing over with, but after that there is something even bigger. expect BIG changes throughout the whole week.

Last edited:

NovaStar

█ ▄ █ ▄
;236; Well wow, I nudged myself into fifth place. Oh well I just have to do better next time.

(OOC: I can only be free on Sunday night around 8-11 pm GMT. Sorry if I can't make it for this exciting "big thing")

;144; Blah blah blah.

rosso1111

OOC: Just so you know Wormow, the reason I wasn't on yesterday was because I had no internet access that day.

;282; Knowing my luck, I'll be the one that's eliminated.

MKFC

Shade of Blue
;095;: This is gonna be a tough decision...

rosso1111

;282; I've got my fingers crossed that I'm the one who does deserve it.

rosso1111

;282; It's a figure of speech.