• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Universe: Fifth Generation

Mawile412

Problem
;370; Okay find the post.. I expect the post to be one of Wormow's posts...

NovaStar

█ ▄ █ ▄
;236; I'm currently on page 14 so and somethings might fit the post but I'm not sure if it could also be in anyone's post.

Translation: Writing about the body within the black hole and Egypt.

Writing About The Body

Sally wakes up in a strange place that's full of tables and chairs and a computer. She doesn't know where she is, but it seems strangely familiar.

;035; : Where the heck is this?

Suddenly, Sally knows where she is! It's... A CLASSROOM!

dun dun dunnnn...

;476; : And now... Oh, Sally! Good to see you've arrived.

;035; : H-huh?! How did I end up in Health Class again?!

;476; : Anyway, here's this hughe stack of notes. Use this for your report on the human body.

;035; : What report? Oh, shoot! Now I remember! The one I had to do right before I signed up!

So, Sally works all night to get the report done, and when she finishes it she collapses in exaustion. She then has a weird dream... She was inside the body. Unfortunately for her it wasn't a dream at all.

;035; : Oh, look, the lungs and the teeth. What's this cliff...? *falls* Waaaah!

It appears she fell into a black hole!

Black Hole

;035; : Why is it so black?

Sally navigates the black hole, looking for some kind of exit, but to no avail.

;493; : Sally! Why are you here? This is a dream you know.

;035; : Um, challenge?

;493; : Oh, yeah. ^^;

Arceus teleports Sally to the last course, embarrassed. Can Arceus be embarrased at all?

Egypt

Sally once again wakes up, lying down in a land of sand.

;035; : What is this, Egypt? Purple! Lecture me.

Why should I?

;035; : Because I said so.

...Fine. Egypt was created along the shore of the Nile River. There it grew into a civilized country with it's own religion and system of living. Some of the great pharaohs include King Khufu, Queen Hatshepsut, and- Sally?

;035; : *asleep*

..... *places Sally back in the Universe House*

;035; : I found the secret post! Should I PM it? Ah, well. I'll PM you anyway. I couldn't type much since I had school, I edited it.

Last edited:
WRITING ABOUT A BODY!

;144; Ugh.... what the hell happened to me? Ohnoez! My voice is all squeaky again! Doe this mean I am tiny again? Probably. But this place looks weird. I should go look around.

*Looks around*

;144; No effing way! Not on my dead body! I'm in... inside the body of that Staravia! That tried to eat me in the forest! More specifically, I am in the stomach. Ew.... i am about to be digested. But how did I get here.

;397; *Sigh* Suicune lover, did you learn nothing in school

;144; oO Suicune lover? Who is that?

Me! And before you say anything, I AM A ****ING FEMALE!!! I AM SICK AND TIRED OF BEING CALLED MALE! Anyway, erm, Arti here knows nothing of the Staravian body, so shall we move on?

;144; But how do I get out?

;397; You have to figure that out yourself!

;144; Sigh...

Ok, I am your teacher. today we shall learn about Staravia. They are a Pokemon from the Sinnoh Region, and are Flying/Normal type.

;397; *Raises wing*

Yes Staravia?

;397; Its Normal/Flying.

Whatever. Now Arti, can you hear me?

;144; YES! But I'm being digested.

;493; *Sigh* Arti, do I have to do EVERYTHING to save you?

;144; Yes *IS teleported into a classroom with Staravia, Sl and Arceus.*

Can we continue our lesson now, PLEASE? Anyway, Staravia have a birdlike body, mainly coloured in black, grey and white. A shiny staravia is gold, with metal like feathers . A female staravia has a slightly smaller forehead, but it is unknown why.

;144; Because they have smaller brains *Snigg*rs*

*Glares* Now, the beak of a Staravia is elongated and used to bite prey off...

;493; *Psst, you guys, are you bored?*

;144; *Yeah. Can we go somewhere fun?*

;397; *Like Space? I've never been!*

;493; *Ok. Space it is. *Teleports into Space**

... The Intimidator ability is used to scare predators... hey? Hey, where is my class? Damn it Arti, why did I make you so adventurous and snobby?

BLACK HOLE

;493; WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! ISN'T THIS FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!

;144; *Grabs onto Arceus* NO! GET ME BACK ON EARTH!

;397; Yay!

;144; THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT STARAIA! IF YOU HADNT EATEN ME, I WOULD NEVER HAD BEEN HERE!

;397; Piss off party pooper. Her, Arceus, shall we have some fun and dump Arti some place hot, stuffy, and boring?

;144; NO! NO DEAR GOD NO!

;493; Hmm. Good idea. *Teleports Arti into Eygpt while they have a Disco on a black hole*

EYGPT

After being abandoned in the middle of a desert, Arti limps off, hot, emotional, and confused. Why would Arceus listen to a Staravia? Will Arti find water in the middle of a desert? Will Sl find her skiving class? Stay tuned...[/s]

;144; Ughh.... Sl? Oh my dear god it's SL!

Shhh, I'm not meant to be here. If Wormow finds out I've helped you, I'm done for!

;144;... So?

I made you Goddamn -_-

;144; So if you die I die?

Yeah.

;144; But if I die you won't die?

Pretty much.

;144; So tell me Sl, what do I do?

Ok, Arcues abandoned you because that was not Arceus.

;144; *Dramatic gasp*

Yeah. That was Darkrai, the only pokemon who can survive being in a Black hole. It was dangerous to go with him, so I made Staravia tell him to dump you here, in the next pasrt of the course.

;144; YOU CAN DO THAT?!?!?!? :D:D:D:D:D

Arti, my girl, you have no idea. Now, fly over to that pyramid and the finishing lien is there. GOGOGO!

;144; O.O *Does as commanded*

rosso1111

(Inside the body starts here)

N: As our hero Rose...

;282; Since when was I a hero? Oh well, let's go along with it.

N: Fine, after Rose's recent explorations as a bug and on the sun, she was still bug-sized. As she explored to find a way out this situation, she was eaten by a Staraptor!

;282; Note to self: Kill that Shaymin next time we see him.

N: As she explored this Staraptor, trying to find the sphincter, she happened to find other creatures that had been shrunken.

;282; Hey, who are you?

;475; We are just like you.

;478; We have been shrunken, then eaten.

;448; Fortunately, we found a way to the sphincter.

;445; Unfortunately, we have no way to keep it open long enough.

;282; I'll handle this.

N: With Rose's help, the 5 managed to make their way to the sphincter. However...

;282; How do we get the Staraptor to... you know?

;478; Freeze it?

;448; Use the aura on it?

;445; Run into it?

;282; No, but Bladey here can cut a way through.

;475; I'd rather not, but...

*Loud cutting sounds*

N: So, as the 5 brave explorers made their way out of the bird, they had found that they had cut open the part of the bird that controls movement, and the bird had somehow managed to find her way to a black hole.

(In a black hole starts here)

;282; So we're in a black hole.

;448; Perhaps I could do it, by making an ice path back to earth.

;475; I'll hold off the black hole while we do.

;282; Let's go!

N: As the 5 made their way from the black hole, with Rose helping hold off the black hole, they finally made it back to Earth. only to find.

;282; We spent 5 weeks in a black hole, and now we're in Egypt!

N: Yes, they had made to the sprawling deserts of Egypt, made even more so by their stature. In fact...

;478; We're sinking!

;282; Not helpful!

;475; Not really.

;448; Wait! Is that what I think it is?

;445; Yes! It's a...

;282; Size adjusting machine?

N: As it turns out, the great Egyptian civilization had made a machine to adjust their size. Rose and the foursome turned back to normal and they eventually decided that she would spend some time here in Egypt before meeting with Arti back in Thailand.

NovaStar

█ ▄ █ ▄
;236; Well it took some time and I THINK I found it. Will be Pm'ing you the code.
Why do I feel like I have gotten it completely wrong...

rosso1111

;282; I'm nervous, but I trust Arti to have got it right.

mockingjay

swift and lol
During challenges you both are on your own, then we add both of your scores.

mockingjay

swift and lol
;178; Hello contestants. The super challenge is now over. Has it been very difficult? Well, it's not the last of super challenges so expect more coming very soon. But first, let's score. However, the scoring procedure will now change, and this will be the format for scoring when we do super challenges.

;363; Translate Half a Point
;363; Course Half a Point
;363; = 1 Point

;144; I Love Pie One Point
;144; = 1 Point

;236; Translate One Point
;236; Course One Point
;236; = 2 Points

;370; Translate One Point
;370; Course One Point
;370; = 2 Points

;430; Translate One Point
;430; Course One Point
;430; = 2 Points

;430; I Love Pie One Point
;430; = 3 Points

;035; Translate One Point
;035; Course One Point
;035; = 2 Points

;035; I Love Pie One Point
;035; = 3 Points

;282; I Love Pie One Point
;282; = 1 Point

;144; Translate One Point
;144; Course One Point
;144; = 3 Points

;282; Translate One Point
;282; Course One Point
;282; = 3 Points

;178; Now to add to your team's score. Did your partner help you win, or did they fail your team?

The Yellow Team!
;144; = 3
;282; = 3
Total = 6!

The Green Team!
;236; = 2
;095; = 0
Total = 2!

The Blue Team!
;430; = 3
;363; = 1
Total = 4!

The Pink Team!
;370; = 2
;035; = 3
Total = 5

Yellow Team
-----------------------
Pink Team
Blue Team
Green Team

;178; Green Team, according to the Universe rules, if you have Immunity and you don't participate in the challenge, you automatically lose your Immunity status. Yellow team, congrats, you scored the maximum of 6 points in the first ever super challenge! Pink team, you came in second with 5, blue team third with 4 and green team last with 2. So Pink, blue and green, you are now up for elimination. However, elimination starts later. For now, discuss your results, etc.

Last edited:

mockingjay

swift and lol
;492-s; I have updated the first post with the new episode list, so you guys know how much longer until the finale

Mawile412

Problem
;370; *looks down* ... i gots no fingers D: or anything for that matter!

NovaStar

█ ▄ █ ▄
;236; Well now I know I'm out of here. I had Immunity but... sigh now I'm on the chopping block. So Worm, what page was the post on. It'll make me look less stupid.