• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Universe: Fifth Generation

NovaStar

█ ▄ █ ▄
Well I'll send my pm. Some might not like it but it has to be done. Like I said before I really don't want to see anyone go but competitions competition.

Mawile412

Problem
;370; ... :) i'm just happy i got to get this far, if i do get voted out.

I got 16 badges on SS O_O but that's cuz i got it when it came out

rosso1111

;282; I can't wait to see the vote!

Well, it only came out in Europe yesterday and I was at school so only had about 6 hours to play it

rosso1111

;282; Fair enough... Since me and Arti are safe, there's no reason for worry. For us, at least.

rosso1111

;282; Just the cherry on the awesomeness cake, really.

rosso1111

;282; I voted strategically, really.

rosso1111

;282; Who still needs to vote?

rosso1111

;282; Not long now!

EDIT: 10 hours left to vote!

Last edited:

Mawile412

Problem
;370; :) if we get sent home... I'm beating up the b*tch that votes us out! So hopefully that person likes their face enough to keep us here.

rosso1111

;282; A tad over the top, but I admire the honesty

rosso1111

;282; *laughs at Sally's nervous* You have to relax once in a while!

rosso1111

;282; Good luck with that! Although you might want to wait until after the elimination, when the tension dies down.

NovaStar

█ ▄ █ ▄
;236; Er... I like my face. Anyways Wormow I can draw portraits for the season 5 cast for the wikia. Here's me as an example.
Tyrouge.png