• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Universe: Fifth Generation

rosso1111

;282; Fair enough. Still waiting for the results!

Mawile412

Problem
;370; I don't usually resort to violence, but I really need this operation! :(

rosso1111

;282; *Singing For Now from Avenue Q*

Mawile412

Problem
;370; I wanna sing a song that'll lift my spirits! *sings Just Dance*

rosso1111

;282; *Starts singing along with Lovrina*

mockingjay

swift and lol
;492-s; Sorry guys, I'm revealing the results in about 7-11 hours now. I'm really busy.

rosso1111

;282; Finally! We're so close to finding out the results!

mockingjay

swift and lol
;492-s; Actually, I'll post in within an hour. I got 7/8 votes but we all know who didn't vote.

:.

NovaStar

█ ▄ █ ▄
;236; I WONDER WHO? Sigh... just forget him, he obviously doesn't care.

rosso1111

;282; I'm getting nervous now...

mockingjay

swift and lol
;178; Hello guys, and welcome to The Great Palace. Home to all the kings of Thailand since the 18th century, only royalty may enter. But today, you have entered the great palace, but like always, nothing is ever fun or fair, because it's The Great Palace Elimination. Rose and Arti, both of you get a double vote. Meaning that each one of your votes will count as two.

;363; I vote the green team... Sorry Troy.
;370; I vote the Green team because Rocky doesn't do anything these days sorry
;144; I vote... for... Lovi and Sally. No offence you guys, but you are great people and amazing competitors, and if I want any chance to win, I need to vote off the best. Sorry again, because you two were great friends while it lasted ;( Hope you'll forgive me.
;035; Probably the Green team because even though Troy is a really nice guy, Rocky kinda scares me a bit when he gets angry... Sorry!

So Green, you have 3 votes and Pink, you have 1.

;430; I vote for the Pink team; I just don't want to go home!
;282; I would like to vote for the Green team, because they are the biggest threats.

;236; Well, I'll be honest. I don't think that my team should continue, before anyone think I'm going emotional and all hear me out. I mean I really wish I could continue but with the current circumstances it's not looking good, Also the other teams deserve it more than I do they're great and no one wants to see anyone go but sorry. I vote for Green Team.

;178; So Green team, today, your team will be leaving the Universe game, forever. You have just been eliminated, sorry. Pink team, you barely made it and blue team, I guess you were safe this elimination! And of course, the earrings. We'll be using a RNG to see who gets what. Magikarp.. Arti! Giratina.. Lovrina! So the new earring holders are Arti and Lovrina.

The Thailand Arena! Fortune Teller!​

;178; Hello contestants, and welcome to the top 6. Before you guys go, I would like to reveal that I'm a fortune teller of the Thailand arena. I'm going to try to tell the future.. argh, it's very blurry. Something big is coming, something that'll change the Universe rules. Can't. Really. See. What's. Happening.

"_____ and _____ you are now the black team"
"I accept!"
"____ you have just been eliminated"
"I couldn't find the translation that's why"
"____, you'll be seeing a familiar face soon"
"_______, one of the _______ has _______"
"This is your challenge! Black team!"

;178; What could this be!? Well guys, hope you had fun at Thailand. Shaymin will be waiting for you all back at Universe, so I hope to see you guys at the next game. Bye guys, ~ Xatu.

NovaStar

█ ▄ █ ▄
;236; Well I'll have some parting words before I go. I knew I was going to go so no worries. The best of luck to everyone, and Rocky.. yeah... Cya everyone. Oh yeah before I go like I said drinks are on me *buys everyone a drink of their choice and leaves*

rosso1111

;282; Good luck in your life after the game, Rocky, Troy.

mockingjay

swift and lol
Riddle Me Challenge!

;492-s; Hello contestants, and welcome back to Universe. We're going to start off with a challenge! As you can tell from the title, it's a riddle challenge. PM me the answers to the riddle. Because most of you are going to Google the questions anyway, you will also be judged on when you submit your answers.

# This is a most unusual paragraph - and so is its companion paragraph that follows. This writing may annoy you until you find out why it is so unusual, for you won't find a solution instantly. But don't go into a tailspin about it, for it isn't that difficult. But you will admit that it is most unusual. This writing looks so ordinary that you might think that nothing is worng with it. And, in fact, nothing is wrong with it. But it is unusual, and you must ask why. If you study and think about it, you may find out why, but you must do it without any coaching of any kind. No doubt if you work at it for long, it will dawn on you...who knows? So start to study it now, and try your skill at finding out what is so unusual about this writing. If you can do it in half an hour, you may claim an approach to wisdom, but if you can't do it in half an hour...find our solution
# What English word can have 4 of its 5 letters taken away and still retain its original pronunciation?
# What happened in 1961 that will not happen again for over 4000 years?
# What is it that no man ever saw, which never was, but always will be?
# What 3 letters change a girl into a woman?
# What always goes up but never comes down?
# What 5 letter word can be rearranged 3 different times to get 3 different words each containing 1 more syllable than the last? The word has no duplicates of letters.
# Jenn picked a book off the highest shelf in her room. On the spine she read "How to Jog". She ran out of the room and opened the book but found it had absolutely nothing to do with jogging. What was the book about?
# A woman owns a shop and the first day she had 13 customers, the second day she had 14 customers, the third 95, and the fourth 62. Following the sequence, how many customers will she have tomorrow?
# Eternally I am 1 to 6, Eternally I am 15 to 20, I am always 5, but I am never 21 unless I am flying. What am I?
# With no wings, I fly. With no eyes, I see. With no arms, I climb. More frightening than any beast, stronger than any foe. I am cunning, ruthless, and tall; in the end, I rule all. What am I?
# I never was, am always to be, no one ever saw me, nor ever will. And yet I am the confidence of all who live and breath on this terrestrial ball. What am I?

Good luck! Ends in 24 hours.

Mawile412

Problem
;370; aww, Arti... you think i'm good at these competitions? Thanks but.... Not as good as you of course! :)

MKFC

Shade of Blue
;095;: Well... I guess this is it. *send rocks flying in everyone's faces and goes off*

-----EPILOGUE-----

Now, to make this clear, THIS IS TO SAY THAT BEFORE ANYONE SAYS ANYTHING, ROCKY WILL NOT BE RETURNING!! I HAVE HAD ENOUGH WITH MY CHARACTER AND JUST WANT HIM OUT OF THE PICTURE!

;095;: *walking along*
???: Rocky... you are a failure. You failed the entire of Pokémon Universe. You aren't deserving of this.
;095;: Oh, shut up...
???: You don't deserve to live. You are a failure at everything. Just look at Troy, you've shattered his dreams.
;095;: *stops*
???: The world would be a better place without you, Rocky. Everyone says so. Well, besides Arti everyone says so, but you shouldn't give a sh!t about Arti's opinion.
;095;: *walks up to a cliff* Can you STOP making me do this you goddamn rage?!
???: I am not your rage, Rocky. I am your controller. I am doing what is best for you.
;095;: *sigh* Look, I'm not doing this-
???: Go on, Rocky. Do something for the greater good in the world. Make the world a better place.
;095;: *struggling to resist his rage's mind control*
???: Go on, Rocky. There is a cliff right there. You don't deserve to live whatsoever. Jump. Do it. Go on.
;095;: *still struggling to resist*
???: Rocky, you need to do something good for the world. Everyone wants you to make the world better for the Pokémon that live in it.
;095;: *almost unable to resist*
???: Jump. Go on, Rocky. What is there to be afraid of? Are you more scared of the sweetness of death of what will happen to you if you continue to live as you are?
;095; ;_;
???: Rocky, by doing this you are making the world a better place your yourself and everyone in it. Just do it. If not for yourself... do it for Lovrina.
;095;: WHAT THE F*CK ARE YOU IMPLYING?!
???: You know you like her. You know you always have. And now she is the one that wants you to jump. For yourself. For me. And for HER. For her in particular.
;095;: *completely unable to resist*
???: Go on... jump. That's right. Jump nice and far off that cliff, Rocky. Everyone wants you to.
;095;: *jumps off the cliff*
???: Good Rocky. Good...
;095;: *falls to his death*
???: *smashes on ground* ...I'm meant to jump into someone else's mind now...
;095;: *dies* X_X
???: Goodbye, Rocky. Lovrina will be pleased to know that you finally did. Now if you excuse me... YES! YES! ALL F*CKING RIGHT!! IF THERE WAS SOMEONE TO HI-FIVE I WOULD DO THAT EVEN THOUHG I HAVE NO HANDS!!!

rosso1111

;282; Okay then... I wonder who the final 2 will be?

MKFC

Shade of Blue
???: *jumps into ;282;'s mind* So, now that Rocky has finally died, do you feel any better?

(OOC: Go ahead and control him now, I'm probs gonna be reported if I post here anymore)