• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Universe: Fifth Generation

rosso1111

;282; Sorry Tori, I was saying that I assumed that the others would see you as incredibly threataning to their chances, as you are that good. It's not my fault you took it the wrong way.

Anyway back to the challenge.
Rose's Super Special Awesome Battle Against Dialga and Palkia!

Me: As our Rose travelled throughout the universe...

;282; By the skin of my teeth, I might add.

Me: Ahem.. yes, by the skin of her teeth, she finally made it to Earth again. However, her relief was short-lived

;282; You just love to make things harder for me, don't you? *disappears*

Me: Yes, I do. So? That's why I'm the narrator and you're the lowly main character. Man, that sounded weird. Anyway, her relief back on Earth was short lived, as fate had another Sucker Punch for her

;282; *reappears* OK, where has that idiot put me now?

Me: As it turns out, fate (I mean me) had placed her in the middle of a fued between Dialga and Palkia.

;483; Take this! *Uses Roar of Time on Palkia*

;484; You'll have to do better than that! *Uses Spacial Rend to cut the Roar of Time*

;483; For once in your never-ending life, you actually have a point. *Notices Rose* I have an idea. Whoever can defeat that Garevoir over there first is the better.

;484; I hope you're ready to admit defeat!

Me: As Palkia and Dialga prepared to destroy Rose, there was one thought going through her head...

;282; Oh crap. I knew that narrator would end up killing me somehow.

;483; Ready? Go! *Uses Aura Sphere on Rose*

;282; I'm surprised. I may have a chance after all! *Uses Psychic on the Aura Sphere, firing it at Dialga* Take that!

;483; Wow, this one has determination that have not seen for a long time.

;484; My turn. *Uses Water Pulse*

;282; What's with the weaker attacks? Oh well, I guess I shouldn't complain *Uses Psychic to redirect the Water Pulse at Dialga*

Me: As the two deities of domination continued to attack Rose with comparitively weak attacks, she kept reflecting them back at said deities. Why won't she die yet! The stupid narrating company won't pay me until she dies! Better bring out the big guns now!

;484; Time to finish this! *Fires two Spacial Rends on Rose*

;282; Time to go all out then! *Uses Psychic to reflect one at Dialga, one at Palkia*

;483; This is pointless, Palkia. I'm leaving. *Uses Roar of Time to make a wormhole, then disappears through it*

;484; You have spirit, Gardevoir. Perhaps we will meet again. *Floats away*

Me: Damn, damn, damn! Oh well, she managed to get Dialga and Palkia to give up, so I guess I'll just have to wait until she dies of old age. May as well send her back.

;282; OK, how do I get out of here? *Disappears*

Me: Finally, as she returned to Earth, waiting for what fate (Again, I mean me) had for her, she felt that maybe, just maybe she could relax. Of course, with me in charge, you'll just have to wait to find out!

THE END!!!

Okay here it goes...
~
Tori was just walking down this scary ghost town
;393; What the hell is this? A Ghost Town?? *looks at a sign* Oh it is... Why the hell am I here???
Tori just walks around hoping to see a ghost until she see something else...
*A house explodes in front of Tori*
;393; OH MY ****ING GOD!! TERRORIST ARE INVADING A GHOST TOWN! LETS ALL GET THE **** OUT OF HERE GHOSTS!!!!
*multiple houses explodes as well*
;393; *screaming very very loud*
;483; ;484;: *shrieks*
;393; SHUT THE **** UP!!! :(
;483; ;484; *look at Tori*
;393; Oh ****!!!! *runs to her car*
;483; *Destroy Tori car*
;393; SERIOUSLY YOU PIECE OF ****!! YOU REALLY HAD TO DESTROY MY GOOD CAR!!!
;484; *laughing*
;483; *mad and about to kill Tori*
;393; AH!!!!!
;484; *Protect Tori*
;393; Haha!!! This piece of **** is much better than you!!!
;484; *Gets angry at Tori*
;393; OH NO!!!
;484; ;483; *About to use there strongest attack at the same time*
*The clouds get darker and darker and tornado are coming from different places and the roads disappear out of nowhere and Tori once burning car disappears*
;393; Oh my gosh I'm so scared!!! I don't want to die :( *crying*
;484; ;483; *scared as well*
*ghosts come out of the once burned buildings*
;393; OH MY GOSH!! OH MY GOSH!! GHOSTS ARE REAL I TOLD YOU MOM,DAD,CHUCK,SERENA, etc!!!!
;484; ;483; *faints of sacredness*
;393; *taking pictures*
*Everything turns back to normal the building are back to normal. Tori car is back to normal. ;484; and ;483; disappear*
;393; Oh my gosh this Ghost Town is ****ing scary and I love it!! :)
*Tori leaves and tell everyone her story and no ones believes her and her photos magically disappears*
THE END

mockingjay

swift and lol
Challenge Results​

;492-s; Hello contestants, the end is coming near and as always, there's a challenge. You had to write about your Pokemon's battle against Dialga and Palkia, let's see how well you guys went?

;370; -

Length: 3
Creativity: 2.5
Comedy: 2

Total: 7.5

;035; -

Length: 2.5
Creativity: 2
Comedy: 2.5

Total: 7

;144; -

Length: 3

Total: 8

1. Tori
2. Arti
3. Lovrina
------
4. Sally

;282; -

Length: 2.5
Comedy: 2

Total: 7

;393; -

Length: 2

Total: 7 (Automatically first place due to Immunity)

1. Tori
2. Arti
3. Lovrina
------
4. Sally
5. Rose

However, due to the Uni Challenge Penalty.. it deducts your score by 2!

So Lovrina, you have 5.5 and Sally, you have 5, which moves you guys:

1. Tori
2. Arti
3. Rose
------
4. Lovrina
5. Sally

;492-s; So Lovrina and Sally, by the end of the day, one of you guys will be leaving the Universe game, forever. But who will it be? Elimination will determine it all. The five of you, please PM me with your vote on who you think should leave the game WITH a reason. Lovrina and Sally, you still vote on either the opposing person or yourself. I'll see you both at the elimination room.

mockingjay

swift and lol
;492-s; Before anyone is eliminated, I'm happy to announce that you are all part of the female only top 5.

(I'm pretty sure all your characters are female)