1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pokemon Universe: Fifth Generation

Discussion in 'Games' started by mockingjay, Feb 23, 2010.

1. mockingjay

mockingjay swift and lol

;492-s; Well, because there is something huge going to happen soon, we will not have Tori doing Dialga Plank (Due to not doing elimination and we really need DP to happen now, you're probably sleeping) So Lovrina, will you do the honors?

2. Mawile412

Mawile412 Problem

;370; i pick... 2

3. mockingjay

mockingjay swift and lol

;492-s; Welcome to Dialga Plank Lovrina! There are two plates in Dialga Plank, and what it reveals almost ALWAYS impacts on the game. What will it be? You chose plate #2:

[2: Eliminate one contestant through RNG]

;492-s; Well then, it's time to generate! .. Arti! I'm sorry but you have just been eliminated. Pack your bags, you are leaving the Universe game, forever!

Top 3:

;492-s; Well guys, you have all just made it to the top 3! Which means no more eliminations or challenges, because you all made it to the finale! But is it really the end of all the eliminated contestants?

4. Mawile412

Mawile412 Problem

;370; Arti... :( too many friends leaving... Gasp! :eek: what's this supposed to mean?!

5. mockingjay

mockingjay swift and lol

;492-s; Because you're the only person online, you'll find out very soon.

6. mockingjay

mockingjay swift and lol

;492-s; Well contestants, I won't keep you waiting long. Well guys, these were your rivals from the past and today, they're back to haunt you again and fight for a spot in the top 5. Without further ado, let's welcome back:

Arti - ;144;
    Troy - ;236;
    Rocky - ;095;
    Empy - ;430;
    Narf - ;363;
    Sally - ;035;
    Mattman - ;383;
    Cyndy - ;155;
    Little Squirt - ;007;
    Bridgette - ;036;
    Static - ;135;
    Wiggly - ;277;
    Rockawn - ;075;
    Ace - ;190;
    Nero - ;257;
    Bones - ;104;
    Flint - ;136; -

7. Mawile412

Mawile412 Problem

;370; o_o;... uh hi guys! ^_^

8. NovaStar

NovaStar █ ▄ █ ▄

;236; *Looks left, looks right* Uh... Hey Lovrina. How have you been. *Looks at other top 2 finalists* I'm real sorry guys I didn't even know that I was gonna return until.. actually just now.

9. GolemGuy

GolemGuy Better Than Thou

;075; Rockawn: I was drawn to more pressing matters while you guys were doing whatever junk you were. Tell me; are you still in that mansion becoming more and more of a sissy? Or have you actually stopped that whole thing? Mark my words; if I get in the jury, I will not vote for people who stay in the mansion.

10. Mawile412

Mawile412 Problem

;370; um.. guys ^-^ we're all friends here! Nice to see you again Troy and Rockawn!

11. GolemGuy

;075; Rockawn: No. No, we are not friends. Last time I heard, this was a competition. Only one person gets the money. Only one person wins. Wasting time to acquaintance yourself with other competitors reduces your chances.

12. Mawile412

Mawile412 Problem

;370; I was just... trying to be polite..

13. GoodPokemonTrainer121

GoodPokemonTrainer121 Yeah man!! :)

;393; Seriously??? Your bringing all of them back!!?? They all hate me!! Except Sally!! She nice!

14. NovaStar

NovaStar █ ▄ █ ▄

;236; Hey when did I say I hated you? I don't hold any grudges.. except on Rocky.

15. Mawile412

Mawile412 Problem

;370; It's alright Tori... I'm pretty sure Troy, Ace, Mattman, Narf, and Arti still like you too!

16. GolemGuy

;075; Rockawn: Hey! That's excellent news! Glad to hear all of you got to your senses at some point!

17. Mawile412

Mawile412 Problem

;370; You.. hate me? :( i didn't do anything

18. GolemGuy

;075; Rockawn: I don't remember bearing a grudge against you. But, seeing as you're supportive of that Piplup over there, I do suppose I possess a mild hint of distaste for you, when combined with your unnessecary political correctness and all. Oh well.

19. GoodPokemonTrainer121

GoodPokemonTrainer121 Yeah man!! :)

;393; Shut up Rock S***!! I don't talker to quitters!!

20. Mawile412

Mawile412 Problem

;370; Tori...? She's a family friend. I'm her best friend's sister's adopted daughter.