1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pokemon Universe: Fifth Generation

Discussion in 'Games' started by mockingjay, Feb 23, 2010.

1. NovaStar

NovaStar █ ▄ █ ▄

;236; Sigh. Well it is a competition I'll give you that Rock. Some people play it differently than you. Everyone's has their own strategies, opinion on the actual competition and of the competitors.

With people like Tori, Lovrina and myself; we see the fun in competition, the journey to victory. You on the other hand like the nit and grit of the challenges, the feeling of competition. We may not see eye to eye but in all honesty we have to just allow people to play the game the way they want to. I'll be heading off to bed now and I hope that you can at least understand me.
    Cheers.

2. Mawile412

Mawile412 Problem

No it's not.

;370; Wormow needs to get here soon.. :(

3. zandgaia

zandgaia *Gasp* He's back!

;036;: Hey everyone ^.^ I'm back!

4. surfer treecko

surfer treecko Highly Explosive

;363;: *Checks the calendar* Hmm. Nothing wrong here.

5. suicune lover

suicune lover smugpig

;144; Erm, yo. I never really had chance to leave but, I'm back I guess? For now anyway :X

6. rosso1111

rosso1111 Active Member

;282; Nice to see you again, Arti. Oh, and Tori, I don't have anything against you, you would be a person I wouldn't mind winning this thing.

;282; Rockawn, you say that partying isn't the right way to win.
    Honestly, if we haven't had the party, I probably would have killed half of the competitors. By the way, Shaymin, how are we deciding who gets to come back?

OOC: But this is supposed to be a forum for everyone. I swear too, but that's in threads that I know only have adults in them

7. suicune lover

suicune lover smugpig

;144; Oh hey Rose. And if we're on about swearing, I do it all the god damn ****ing time. How else are the kiddies meant to learn? :)

And we should organise a party again. Anyone for a re-union party at the Bell Tower in Johto? Yeah, I see it now, everyone getting drunk and fighting with each other. Sound mega fun to me :)

Oh yeah, Rocky. If you don't want to come and have a good time with anyone, feel free not to attend. That's your own ****ing choice, and no ones going to force you, but if you dare to show your smug little face at my ****ing party just for the sake of ruining it for the rest of us, then you can just **** of now and forget about it. Because we don't want to hear you **** anymore, you pompous little ****.

Understood? Good. And if somehow you don't get it because Arceus forgot to give you ears and a brain, the don't forget which one of us has a 4x type advantage to you, kay?

/rant

Last edited: Apr 2, 2010
  8. mockingjay

mockingjay swift and lol

OOC: I can't do anything about the fight, feel free to continue. We need drama to keep the game more interesting anyway.

;492-s; It's getting intense in here isn't it? Will that effect future eliminations? Anyways, welcome back to the game eliminated contestants. You will all be fighting for two spots back into the game, in the top 5. The super challenge starts on Sunday, so you guys have all of Saturday to just chat and relax. Have fun. :D

9. suicune lover

suicune lover smugpig

Yay ;D

;144; Yeaaaaaaaaaah, relax. How can we relax with all of this tension? I know how; PARTY! So, it's settled for Saturday, the Bell Tower in Johto. Don't you guys worry, transport will be provided by my good friend Celebi in Johto, who will teleport us all there. Trust me, it's much faster than flying. Okay, food. We need food. Anyone good at cooking? One moment while I ask Star if we can take his home for the night.

;144; Hey, Stary, you there?

*[​IMG]* Arti! Long time no talk! What's up?

;144; Well, listen, me and some, er, friends were planning a party this Sat. Can we borrow the Bell Tower to host it in? And can you provide the Fireworks like you did for Zappys 500th?

*[​IMG]* No prob! I'll get Comet to give you some Ice Cold drinks to enjoy too, aright? See you there!

;144; Great! Byeeee! Oh, Comet is a shiny Lugua by the way, also another friend. Star is shiny too, and I must say, her Fireworks are AMAZING! So, that's that. Now we need... Music! Now I know this will cause an argument... any suggestions?

(OOC: Incase you were wondering, Comet will be the name of my shiny Lugia, and Star will be the name of my future shiny Ho-Oh. Any comment on them? :) )

Last edited: Apr 2, 2010
  10. rosso1111

rosso1111 Active Member

;282; For fresh drinks, I'll go ask Aurora.

;245; Yes, what?

11. GoodPokemonTrainer121

GoodPokemonTrainer121 Yeah man!! :)

Swearing doesn't make you immature it makes you strong!! :)
    ;393; Rock S***! Just shut your mouth you think your all cool and all but guess what! YOUR NOT!! The only thing you are is a Smarta**... I hate them... And sorry for all the people who I have been rude too but except stupid Rock S***..

12. suicune lover

suicune lover smugpig

;144; Anything else we need?

13. ;035; : I'm not sure...

14. MKFC

MKFC Shade of Blue

(OOC: I assume that some of you will be wondering how I can return to this game, after Rocky, after being eliminated from the game, COMITTED SUICIDE. Wormow, I think you missed out that point. Anyone got any ideas about HOW? And don't say he chucked a Jesus and rose from the dead.)

15. mockingjay

mockingjay swift and lol

;492-s; Well, the PM was sent to all 17 contestant, you don't need to make a post about it, don't participate in the challenge. Only two people will return anyway, so it probably won't be you.

16. MKFC

MKFC Shade of Blue

(OOC: Oh, OK.)

???: So, Rocky has died... my dream has been fulfilled... I'm bored.
    ;095;: *body decomposing*

17. Mawile412

Mawile412 Problem

;370; party! ^-^

18. mattman324

mattman324 aka Shiny_Feraligatr

*puff of smoke pops up. ;383; appears through it.*

;383;: THOUGHT I WAS GONE, DID YA! Just because Mattman324 was sick means NOTHING! I have returned!

19. MKFC

MKFC Shade of Blue

???: Yeah, go on! Party! I made a special dancefloor for ya!
    ;095;: *decomposing body lights up and a disco ball appears*

20. Mawile412

Mawile412 Problem

;370; Mattman!!! :D how you been?!