• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Universe: Fifth Generation

;144; Matty! Welcome back everyone! :D Oh wait, how are we going to fit a Groudon in the Bell Tower...? I know, shove you in a PokeWalker :p

Ohh Disco ball. *Grabs Ball* OMFG! It's Rocky! Hey pal, are you aright?

MKFC

Shade of Blue
???: *sigh* He's dead. And now I know how to create my own entity instead of going into everyone's mind. And by the way, you don't wanna touch him. His body's decomposing and maggots are everywhere on it.

NovaStar

█ ▄ █ ▄
;236; But isn't he made of rock? He would've turned to gravel. Anyways I found this ;081; so you could use it as a makeshift body. Er... what was your name, disembodied voice?

;144; Oh, it's Ghosty. Now what have you done you shitty little ****ing *******? Oh my God, you killed Rocky! You *******! And... ew. MAggots.

MKFC

Shade of Blue
???: Pfft. I don't care. He was a worthless c**t anyway. *jumps into ;081;s body*
;081;: ...Wow, nice. *sends off a flurry of sparks* I've always wondered what it's liek to be one of these... I don't have a name, I just stole Rocky's identity every few weeks or so. I thin you might've witnessed that after the first challenge - I saved him in the Ocean course, and the price as that I could be him and screw up his reputation.

;144; yeah well, Ghosty, that's gonna be your name. Now kindly stop sparking or you could hurt someone, namely me.

Ohhh, Gaga. We're having Gaga music at the party. But which one? D:

MKFC

Shade of Blue
;081;: ...I was just testing it out...

Last edited:
;144; Well then Ghosty, go test out your moves one someone else then * b**** slaps*

Last edited:

mattman324

aka Shiny_Feraligatr
;383;: Fine, actually. Matt up there posting hasn't been though: He spent all April Fools day in bed sick.

;144; Poor Matt. Send him Arti's love

Sl: I was asleep all of April Fools oO

;144; Lazy ****

Sl: Spoiled bird

mattman324

aka Shiny_Feraligatr
;383;: Eh. He's still not really good, just better than yesterday. Case in point: I'm here right now.

;144; ****

Sl: *****

;144; ****er

Sl: Shitter

;144; Lazy

Sl: Boring

;144; Human

Sl: Bird

;144; *****

Sl: *****

;144; oO

Sl: ._.