• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Universe: Fifth Generation

MKFC

Shade of Blue
;081;: *searches "ghosty"*

Ghosty (n): Does not exist. Sometimes takes control of ROCKY's body, but besides that, doesn't exist. Nobody cares, just like when Rocky killed himself.

;035; : Oh, let me see.

Mattman (n) : Possible great grandchild of the Groudon that appeared at Sootopolis. He is very upbeat and... big.

rosso1111

;282; Mattman (n): The suavest, most illmatic being to ever grace life, the internets, and beyond. A superhero amongst men. You can consider yourself lucky if you ever meet this man.

;144; I didn't like the first one. Made me sound like a ****. Hey, how about Sl?

Liza (n): Probably the coolest girl ever, she types faster than a cheetah can run. And she DOESN'T kiss hairbrushes, and is obsessed with like 1000000 bands. She is hot. ;)

Sl: I get the suckiest one ):

Sasukat

Back from the dead
;155; wh-what does it say bout me

MKFC

Shade of Blue
;081;: I wonder what MKFC's is...

MKFC (n): Emo, f*cked up, ugly, retarded, failure of a person. Has a tragic love life and nobody caresl. F*CK HIM.

Me: ...I'm not emo, f*ck you. *changes*

;144; here-

Cindy (n): Often used to describe a girl who is amazingly cute. Usually innocent and smart as well.

;144; Ohhhh!

Sl (n): A proud little ***** who loves to argue with people and prove her point. Usually does this through over using smillies such as "oO, :U, :3, :< and ._.". Very random at times but a nice person on the inside.

Sl: oO

;144; :< I want a nice one

Sl: :U lol

;144; ._.

Sl: :3

Last edited:
;035; : Hmm...

Purple (n) : Usually described for someone disgusting.

Me: ... *scrolls to second definition*

Purple (n): A gamer and otaku who has no life and spends her time drawing.

Me: ....

MKFC

Shade of Blue
;081;: *sigh* I think he revised the page.

MKFC (n): Awesome, hot, sexy, cool, basically everything. Pretty much every girl in the world wants him.

;081;: ...No. Just no.

NovaStar

█ ▄ █ ▄
Tory: Declaring yourself winner of everything. Being the American Hero and motivating all those around you to be winners. Having extreme confidence in oneself.
;236; Er... well then I'm not declaring that I'm going to win. Whatever... now onto FF

FF: Oh Great...

Logan (n): Cutest boy alive. The hopeless romantic type. Takes you for long walks on the beach, and slips cute little notes into your back pocket when he hugs you goodbye. No other boy like him, and he's got some amazing eyes.

FF: Daww.. thank you?

;236; Nope it was a lie...
April Second?

FF: No...

MKFC

Shade of Blue
;081;: And by the way, I'm actually changing that to your real name while I'm at it.

-bleep- (n): Has a messed up name. Awesome, hot, sexy, cool, basically everything. Pretty much every girl in the world wants him. Actually the truth is he's *deleted*

;144; *Edits*

MKFC (n): Awesome, hot, sexy, cool, basically everything. Every girl in the world apart from Sl wants him.

Purple (n): A very friendly and thoughtful person who protect her friends and anyone who dares enrage her better feel her wrath.

;144; Ooooh that reminds me... *edits Sl's*

Sl (n): A proud little ***** who loves to argue with people and prove her point. Usually does this through over using smillies such as "oO, :U, :3, :< and ._.". Very random at times but a nice person on the inside.Anyone who dare call her "Him, his, he, boy, male or man" had better prepare themselves for the worst thrashing they have ever recived in all their lives and all their life to come. HER name is actually Elizabeth, but is commonly known as Liza. Mostly becasue Elizabeth sounds too English and posh for a radical GIRL like HER.

Last edited:

mattman324

aka Shiny_Feraligatr
;383;: *Does a Dragon Dance* Nice entry for me! Infact, I'm special enough to have TWO ENTRIES!

;393; Thanks for the nice definition Rose! :) And sorry Ace I know in another lifetime I'm married with a wonderful husband with three children named Alejandro, Fernando, and Roberto! :)