• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Universe: Fifth Generation

;393; *walks with the manikins down a street like this video at the end* :)
*Manikins all fall down*
;393; **** this :I

Sl: Arti would be here, but she is stuck doing a ridiculously hard challenge I made her do, so I guess you all have me to play with instead :3 I'll let you know when she comes back.

rosso1111

;282; *Watching footage of each person's entry* Wow, Shaymin will have a hard time deciding between these entries.

mattman324

aka Shiny_Feraligatr
;383;:Totally Thailand, Mt. Everest, and inside a UFO. Ah well, in the words of a wise group of Youtubers, LET'S GET MOOOOOO-VING!

Thailand

Mattman was suddenly wisked halfway across the world into Thailand, which actually sounds like "Tai-land", which is cool. So Matt lands, and being that he ways well over a ton, crushes a part of it upon landing. Apperantly that is illegal, and Matt has to go to jail! However, when the police realise that he can officially put their country into a neverending drought, they (wisely) decide to let him go. Matt makes sure to pick up some food on the way out, on the way to Mt. Everest.

Mt. Everest

Now, if you haven't realised it yet, Matt isn't exactly suited to climb a mountain that tall. So he decided to stratigise a way to get to the top. Many of his ways were awesome, and included, but were not limited to:

1: Using eruption on the ground, shooting himself up.

2: Getting his other friendly legendaries to help him up.

3: Hijack a giant hot air balloon and float up.

4: Use the Grappling gun on the moon and pulling himself up.

5: Using the sun that he creates by Drought and RIDING IT UP TO THE TOP.

But in the end, he comes up with a golden plan.

Why climb everest if you can make it come down to you?

Groudon used Earthquake!
A critical hit!
It's super effective!
Mt. Everest lost 100% of it's health.
Mt. Everest fainted! It fell over!

So Matt rejoiced at his smart planning. What he didn't realise was...

Mt. Everest used Suicidal Crush!
Mt. Everest fell down on Groudon!
Groudon fainted...

...So yeah. Fortunately, he has Mountains falling on your back insurance, and was able to get a fat sum of money for it. In fact, he had so much that he bought a UFO! He ran out of cash buying it though. So he went in.

Inside a UFO

Now inside his King sized UFO, Matt decides to set it to go somewhere random and goes to sleep. While he was sleeping, aliens hijacked it, saying "It's our UFO! OURS!" Then, as the blasted off to thier planet, something extremely random happened: The Pictochat world containing the LOTSA SPAGHETTI that Matt made in the last thread intercepted it! The drawn Bowser (Who, if you remember, was the only one Matt didn't brainwash with LOTSA SPAGHETTI) came out, and as a form of repayment for cameoing him in that post and in this one, used the Bowser Flip on the UFO! The aliens fell out, and the UFO was destroyed, sending Matt tumbling down, rolling down what's left of Mt. Everest, and... ending up right back at here.

;383;: *Waking up* Huh? What did I miss?

NovaStar

█ ▄ █ ▄
Ok back from my aunts house and I'm having a hell of a headache. Way to much excitement. I'll be sure to have my last part tomorrow morning.

Mawile412

Problem
;370; urf... i wonder who'll come back.. and what will happen after that?

mattman324

aka Shiny_Feraligatr
;383;: I might. I tried to lengthen my last post, and that IS my main weakness in these things, but still... I'd say about 10% chance of me making it.

;144; i have a feeling I always make my posts TOO long. But yours are always funny, so you get 3 points for comedy. If you make your character talk to others, it does use a lot more space :p

rosso1111

;282; To be completelt honest, I have to say I prefer Arti's and Mattman's. They're long enough to be acceptable, yet funny enough to keep my attention. Plus, I love the previous challenge reference in Arti's. It shows she was actually paying attention.

NovaStar

█ ▄ █ ▄
Ok now that I woke up and my headaches gone, time to type up the last leg of the super challenge.

;236; I was waiting forever man did you get the chocolate egg?

Yes, *hands egg over* now let me get to work...

;144; Wow lots of love oO Thatnks guys. It isn't even finshed yet >3 As a thankyoouuuu, you get to see pics of my brand new shiny Lugiaaaaa!!!!!
(No in-battle scene becasue I was in the car. Sorry for crap images, my hands are still shaking)
http://i44.*******.com/whdzs1.jpg
http://i40.*******.com/xnzzi9.jpg
http://i39.*******.com/huhic3.jpg

Last edited:

NovaStar

█ ▄ █ ▄
Whoa that great. Congrats on the catch.
I wish can get the game. But now that I have the money to get it *eyes glisten* kekekekeke... my goal is to get a shiny Tyrogue.

;236; I could be shiny if you'd like.

Nope not the same. Oh yeah.. I have edited my original post with the last part of the challenge. Currently I'm thinking of spriting... I don't know what yet.