1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pokemon Universe: Fifth Generation

Discussion in 'Games' started by mockingjay, Feb 23, 2010.

1. Mawile412

Mawile412 Problem

i don't like shiny mawile and shiny luvdisc would be a pain to look for... i'll just wait quietly until a random shiny pops up and i'll be happy for a few minutes n_n Someone gave me a shiny Charizard with Pokerus, but i think it's hacked so... anyone want a shiny Charizard? I really don't want it.

;370; :) I'm glad that Rockawn or whatever his name is isn't coming back.

2. mockingjay

mockingjay swift and lol

;492-s; Super challenge is now closed. Any edits and challenges after this will not be in the running of top 5.

3. mockingjay

mockingjay swift and lol

;492-s; Hello contestants and the eliminated contestants. Just a few days ago, all 17 contestants returned into the game to have a second chance back into the game, but only two will return and make it to the top 5. Who will it be? You will be judged on your courses and translation. This was a really hard decision, it honestly was. I had to change some of the scores as a lot of you guys had the same score, but like I said, you all tried your best and it was really hard, but it could only come down to two people.

;236; :

Translation: 3/3
    Comedy: 2.5/3
    Creativity: 3/3
    Time: 2

= 10.5

;144; :

Creativity: 2.5/3
    Time: 1

= 9

;035; :

Creativity: 2/3

= 9.5

;383; :

Comedy: 2/3
    Creativity: 2.5/3

= 9.5

;236;
    ;035;
    -----
    ;383;
    ;144;

;492-s; So that means Troy and Sally, you are now back into the game as the top 5! As for Mattman, Arti and the other fifteen contestants, I'm sorry but you will not be returning into the game. Remember, PU6 auditions are starting and they will close on April 10 so PM me about it. Well Troy and Sally, welcome to the top 5! And meet your rivals, Rose, Tori and Lovrina.

;492-s; Oh and Arti, because you are holding the Magikarp Earring and you are no longer in the game, please choose someone from the top 5 for it to be given to.

4. suicune lover

suicune lover smugpig

;144; Sucks to be me right? I'm giving it to Tori -mwahahahahahaha- because SHE will obviously win, and I want someone else to win this time ;P Sorry Tori.

.... mwahahahaha

5. rosso1111

rosso1111 Active Member

;282; So, the final 5. Looks like this will be quite fun. Although it is a shame that Tori got the earring, although I do see Arti's logic.

6. GoodPokemonTrainer121

GoodPokemonTrainer121 Yeah man!! :)

;393; -_-... Yeah give it to the better player..

7. suicune lover

suicune lover smugpig

;144; mwahahahaha >3

Ok, I'm leaving now. Bye all. And good luck ~

8. NovaStar

NovaStar █ ▄ █ ▄

;236; Holy.. Crap... I made it! Sorry Arti and Matt I hope you guys have a prosperous life.

9. Mawile412

Mawile412 Problem

;370; Awww :( it's too bad we all can't come back.

10. ;035; : H-Huh? I made it? Well, this is good and bad at the same time... Sorry, Mattman and Arti. D= I hope you get lots of good stuff from here on out.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2010
  11. mockingjay

mockingjay swift and lol

;492-s; Challenge starts tonight, all keep your eyes peeled, the finale is near.

12. NovaStar

NovaStar █ ▄ █ ▄

;236; Will do but FF got Soul Silver and he might go crazy...

FF: Oh the nostalgia! I feel great!

;236; Uh... huh..

13. Mawile412

Mawile412 Problem

;370; Mawile412 has no way to shorten her username to two letters like FF or GG or even MM. :( She wishes her username was LuvdiscLady or something.

14. mockingjay

mockingjay swift and lol

;492-s; This is why you guys should buy the Japanese version instead.

15. rosso1111

rosso1111 Active Member

;282; Lovrina, why doesn't she change it to something like M4? It has two characters, after all.

16. mockingjay

mockingjay swift and lol

;492-s; Does anyone want to enter a raffle? If your name is pulled out then you get to be in the finale 3, but if your name is not pulled out then you will be elimianted. If we don't get atleast one person in the raffle then you'll all automatically enter the raffle, with no free one way trip to the finale.

17. mattman324

mattman324 aka Shiny_Feraligatr

;383;: ...well darn. *sighs* Is this just my fate? To lose? Ah well. Be back for general tomfoolery in thread 6. *dissapears, yet again, in a puff of smoke*

18. Mawile412

Mawile412 Problem

;370; The raffle seems risky... but i guess i'll enter.

19. NovaStar

NovaStar █ ▄ █ ▄

;236; I'll go in... I have to admit I'm a risk taker.

20. GoodPokemonTrainer121

GoodPokemonTrainer121 Yeah man!! :)

;393; Is there anyway to take off these stupid Magikarp Earring then eliminating myself?