1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pokemon Universe: Fifth Generation

Discussion in 'Games' started by mockingjay, Feb 23, 2010.

1. Mawile412

Mawile412 Problem

;370; i'm not gonna win the raffle.. :(

2. rosso1111

rosso1111 Active Member

;282; I'm not entering. I have a bad run with luck.

3. ;035; : After the penalty, I don't wanna take a chance.

4. mockingjay

mockingjay swift and lol

;492-s; Hello guys, and welcome to the raffle. You were all given a choice to enter a raffle, and if your name was pulled out, you would have a one way trip to the final 3. But if your name is not pulled out, you will be immediently eliminated. Lovrina and Troy, you both entered the raffle, let's see who'll be in the final 3 and who will be leaving the game forever?

http://i40.*******.com/2yoddsh.png

;492-s; So that means Lovrina, I'm sorry but you have just been eliminated from the Pokemon Universe game, again. But Troy, congratulations, your spot is now safe in the game, you will be in the final 3, running for the title of Pokemon Universe.

;492-s; Well guys, once again, it's the top 4. Rose, you've been playing the game since the very beginning and you have still not been eliminated. Tori, Sally and Troy, you were both given a second chance to come back into the game, and making it this far shows that you four are huge threats. There are only two more spots left in the game, with Troy already guaranteed a spot in the finale. Rose, Sally and Tori, this week, you will all be battling it out, trying to stay above the yellow line. There is only one spot left above the yellow line, so try extra hard this week. With the end drawing near, I think it's time for you all to play rough, and vote on stratergy. Good luck, and I'll see you at the challenge room very shortly, possibly for the last time.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2010
  5. mockingjay

mockingjay swift and lol

;492-s; Well, usually during Dialga Plank or when you're eliminated. But at this point in the game, we will not have a DP so I think you're stuck with the earrings. D:

6. GoodPokemonTrainer121

GoodPokemonTrainer121 Yeah man!! :)

;393; OH MY GOSH!! I'm nervous :I But I'm going to lose because of these Magikarp earrings..

7. mockingjay

mockingjay swift and lol

;492-s; Atleast if you win people will know you as the real winner. And atleast you might be known as a finalist.

8. GoodPokemonTrainer121

;393; Yeah true!! :)

9. NovaStar

NovaStar █ ▄ █ ▄

;236; ... Well isn't this the Cinderella story. I NEVER win anything. Usually I get fourth or even last but this, this could change everything. Good Luck to you guys, I'll be waiting.

10. Mawile412

Mawile412 Problem

;370; i.. uh typo... i'm the one that has to go..

11. ;035; : ?! I never entered the raffle at all! Eh, oh well... I guess I have to leave anyway...

12. Mawile412

Mawile412 Problem

;370; No Sally! it's me that has to go.

13. rosso1111

rosso1111 Active Member

;282; Um Shaymin... Lovrina was the one that entered, not Sally.

14. ;035; : But I noticed Lovrina has the Giratina Earring which would probably make her automatically safe, and entering me instead...

15. Mawile412

Mawile412 Problem

;370; whaaaaaaaat? i don't understand politics.

16. mockingjay

mockingjay swift and lol

;492-s; Glad you guys caught on. I put Sally's name on there on purpose, to see if you guys could point out the mistakes. Yes Lovrina, sadly, you have just been eliminated from the game. But of course, you have the Giratina Earring. Who will you give it to?

17. ;035; : *sighs with relief* Sorry, Lovrina...

18. Mawile412

Mawile412 Problem

;370; *holding back tears* it's okay Sally :) i'll give it to... Rose. Why? i just feel like it. well bye guys, see you later! *leaves and then starts crying* look on the bright side Lovrina, at least you got to meet some good people! ... who am i kidding, i'd rather have the money. *gets on a bus for home*

19. GoodPokemonTrainer121

;393; Wait if Lovrina could of gave me those Earring couldn't I transfer it with the Magikarp Earrings and I could of gave to someone else??

20. Mawile412

Mawile412 Problem

ooh ooh 1 more post! :)

;370; *sitting on the bus* wow i just realized I should've been in the final two... i guess that makes me feel a bit better...