• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Universe: Fifth Generation

Mawile412

Problem
;303; *looking in through the window* awwww :) *tearing up at Tori's speech* I don't think I'm allowed to be here though : (

Mawile412

Problem
;303; hi! :D I'm putting my money on her or Sally, but Troy still has a chance maybe.. :) too bad my neice left, but she wouldn't have won anyway

NovaStar

█ ▄ █ ▄
;236; Well good luck to you. Let the best person win. But since I'm the only guy left in a competition full of really great girls I have to step up my game. I'll try to prove you that guys can do equally as well as girls.

Last edited:

Mawile412

Problem
;303; I wanna add my 2 cents but obviously I'm not welcome. :( *leaves*

rosso1111

;282; There's my vote. Not long now!

rosso1111

;282; Not drama for us exactly, but I see what you mean, Sally

NovaStar

█ ▄ █ ▄
;236; Oh Well.. I'll be content with whatever life throws at me. If I do happen to leave there's always season six. I'm a glass half full kinda' guy.

;393; *See's Lily* Lily :eek:!! Don't kick her out!! And also Troy if I were you I wouldn't be nervous because you have a 95% of being save! And I got a 5% :(

NovaStar

█ ▄ █ ▄
;236; Well we will see once Wormow posts the results. By the way who was the Mawile? Acquaintance? Again, good luck to you Tori.

mattman324

aka Shiny_Feraligatr
;383;: *Pops back in* Good luck to Tori! :) *Vanishes for the THIRD TIME IN THIS THREAD in a puff of smoke*.

NovaStar

█ ▄ █ ▄
;236; Well Tori has the popular vote... Well that's what I get for being a D-Lister in a A-List competition. Well looking forwards to the results.

mockingjay

swift and lol
;492-s; I have no idea on what Chelc's new game rules are gonna be, so to avoid anything, I'm just gonna rush through the game.

Rose: I vote for Tori to leave. One, she already won last year. Two, she is the stronger contestant of the two, and I know that if she survives, she may win again. Finally, since I have the Giratina earring (Thanks so much Sally!) I'll be safe from the Magikarp earring.

;035; Gaah! This is so hard to choose. But I guess I'll vote Troy because Tori's speech had a lot of good examples and I really don't want the Magikarp Earring at this time.

;492-s; But because Troy did the challenge and Tori didn't, the person eliminated today is Tori, who received one vote. I'm sorry but you have just been eliminated once again from the game. :( But before you go, remember to give someone else the Magikarp earrings.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

;492-s; Well everyone else, congratulations, YOU ARE THE PU5 FINALISTS! You three will be fighting for the title of Pokemon Universe. I'll see you all very soon. For not the challenge, super challenge.. but something bigger.

Last edited:

rosso1111

;282; I realised immediately after I PMed that that Lovrina was the one that gave me the Giratina earring. Although who'll get the Magikarp earring: Troy or Sally?