• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Universe: Fifth Generation

NovaStar

█ ▄ █ ▄
;236; Yawwwnn, just woke up. Anyways I'll see if I can call a catering company. What do you guys want?

mockingjay

swift and lol
;492-s; Just saw the Australia Biggest Loser finale. :D

Will update tonight. Get ready.

rosso1111

;282; OK, now I'm nervous...

NovaStar

█ ▄ █ ▄
;236; Well remember; that shaymin said he was going to be busy now since he has school.
So just be patient he'll post sooner or later.

mockingjay

swift and lol
;492-s; After over two months in the making, you three have been waiting for this day, The Pokemon Universe finale. Before we start anything, let's look back at the past series, from the beginning to the fourth series.

Series 1:

In Week 1, twenty contestants entered the first ever, Pokemon Universe. However, out of the twenty only eighteen would make it back in. Two were eliminated. There was a surprise elimination right after that and Ellie is eliminated, with Draglord one vote away from being eliminated. The first Universe challenge starts and during the middle of it, Tommy quits and Eevee joins. Blue team wins the challenge and red team heads off into elimination. Red team's member, Rail, is eliminated with three votes. Bridgette goes into Dialga Shrine (Dialga Plank) and chooses plate one, which states, "Give someone the Magikarp earring and someone else the Giratina earring" They were given to Draglord and Tom. The week ends with the team leaders choosing a new name for their team.

(More updated throughout the day)

1% of the post completed

rosso1111

OOC: Season 3 didn't really get finished, so you don't really need to do that. Just a pointer.

;282; I want to get this over with, but I can wait.

NovaStar

█ ▄ █ ▄
;236; Well I think I know what he's going with this but I'm not too sure. Anyways, nice to know the back story of this.

mockingjay

swift and lol
Sorry guys for the huge delay again, expect more delays as I'm taking extra classes. (13 hours of school a day) Also my birthday soon so I wanna plan a party too, sorry. D:

NovaStar

█ ▄ █ ▄
OoC: Cool, when's your birthday? Mine isn't that far either (May 13th).

;236; Ah well I can wait. Looking forward to the next part.

rosso1111

OOC: Mine is ages away (October 4th)

;282; By the way, do either of you two have a Dawn Stone? I just remembered that my brother was asking for one.

mockingjay

swift and lol
;492-s; You guys have a choice between doing a normal challenge now, or a mega challenge in a weeks time.