• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Universe: Fifth Generation

Lava Course
Tori will arrives to the lava course in a jeep. She gets out of the jeep with her Indiana Jones outfit. Then moments later she arrives into the Lava Course. Tori looked over all of the lava and thought of the hot springs. So Tori thought that if she was a water type that the lava will not really effect her so she slowly dipped her foot in the lava, and then YIKES! She hurriedly ran back to land. She was blowing on her injured little foot. Minutes later when the foot stopped hurting Tori started to get very serious. She looked over her Indiana Jones and said "Be like the outfit BE INDIANA JONES". So she looked over around and notices these crates. So obviously she hoped onto one. Tori was waiting for the crate to get near to another crate. The crate slowly moved around. The minutes later she got into another one then she realized that she need to hop on two more. The second crate moved more faster but it was to flip. Tori was very worried for the crate to not to flip. When it finally was near another crate Tori just jumped to the other crate. And then Tori turned around and the crate was shrinking down to the lava and then it exploded. Tori said to herself "Now this is serious I got to be careful". The third crate was a very smooth ride but the lava was exploding like a cannon was falling from the sky. Tori was scared so she just stupidly jumped out of the crate and then she notice down there was just lava and right about when Tori was going fall into the lava and crate appeared. It pushed the crate a little down so it means that a little lava got into the box and burned Tori but then the crate rose back up. Tori was very near to the final box so she jumped and thankfully made it there. This crate was very slow and then few minutes later Tori jumped down to the other side just like Indiana Jones will do it. And then Tori was imagining in her head the Indiana Jones Theme.

Water Course
Tori looked down from the Lava Course and notice that she had to climb down a huge mountain and pass a beautiful tropical forest. When she notice she said to herself "The Prize better be lots and lots of money because I'm not doing this for some cheap stuff". Tori slowly put her feet down to a rock and then her other foot and lastly her hands. She continued with the same procedures and thought to herself "I should of done rock climbing because this is fun". Then she notice down that she was still very high up. She got really scared so she just stood there. And then out of nowhere a strong wind comes and takes her Indiana Jones hat and it blows into the dark. Tori really tried to get it back but failed. She got really sad she thought to herself "Now I'm no Indiana Jones I'm a failure". She closed her eyes and thought of Indiana Jones and then he said "Tori your wearing my outfit so you better make it down there" and she opened her eyes and said "I will". She did the same procedures and climbed down a little faster. She was ignoring the winds she pretty much looked like a robot. And she never ever looked down. Then she finally made it and said "All right!". And then falls into the ground all tired. Few minutes later she felt things moving in her back so she checked what was it and it was a huge spider. She got so scared she really tried to get it off all of sudden she tripped on a rock and sent the spider flying. She just ran through the forest she didn't look up because she heard a lot of scary sounds she just looked down and follow the road. And then all of sudden something gobbles her up. It was a Venus Flytrap! Tori still had no clue what it was so she just scream and kept on hitting the mouth. She didn't really think at the moment. After a few minutes she gave up and sat on her mouth. And then she notice she had a Indiana Jones whip. So she started whipping the poor Venus Flytrap and all of sudden opened his mouth. Tori just ran out of there she still hasn't had a clue what it was. She finally arrived to the water course all tired up. She could of swam there but she was really tired so just got on a boat. The boat was going fast Tori was jumping up and down. She just ignored it because she was really tired. Few minutes had passed and Tori decided to open her eyes and see where she was at. The only thing she saw was a rock coming closer and closer and she realized that the boat was going to run into a rock so she just jumped out of the boat. Few seconds later the boat crashed into the rock and exploded. Tori was shocked if she didn't get out of there soon she would of been dead penguin. Tori decided the only option was to swam and so she did. She saw a lot of strange things she saw Mermaid, a big scary Octopus, and lastly a Merman. So she just decided to swim with the dolphins. 30 minutes later she arrived to a town very like San Francisco in California.

Bridge Course
Tori just walked on to a very sandy beach people just looked at her in a astonishing face Tori just gave them the what are you looking at face. And she realized that she was in a pier. So she climbed up the rocks and arrived on top of the pier, The first thing she did was buy some food because was really hungry. And after she ate some food she just left the pier. And crossed the road and notice a Taxi. She ran up to it and told him to take her to the nearest bridge. The taxi did but there was major traffic. Tori was really annoyed waiting for the stupid Street light turn green. the light was still red but the taxi guy just when through and two cars were going really fast. Tori was screaming to the Taxi guy to "stop". And the two cars that were coming crashed into the Taxi but they hit the front seat which the Taxi driver died. Tori was still alive. Tori thought she was dead and there were not anyway out. Then she notice the back window so she started smashing it. And it finally broke so she ran out and decided to walk to the bridge. She was really tired and thought that it will take her days if she just walks there so she takes a bike from someone and rides there. There were a lot of uphills and downhills so the bike ride was very tiring. In 5 hours she finally arrived to the bridge and notices the boxes and takes box number 8.

Wow this was longer then I thought it will be it took me about 1 hour to write it all.
TEAM SOLAR IS GOING TO KICK ...

Last edited:

mattman324

aka Shiny_Feraligatr
;383;: Alright! No pictochat courses this time! Let's do it! (Oh, and at least I'm not starting on team Lunar this time...)

THE LAVA COURSE: Matt takes one look and laughs. He jumps right in and starts walking through it. Remember what you found Groudon in in Ruby and Emerald? Thats right: a pool of lava. He can walk through it quite easily. When he reaches the end, he stops to take a small break and eat a snack (An extra large bag of popcorn) knowing what was coming up...

THE OCEAN COURSE: Matt looks at the boat, noting that it was the size of his foot. He then remembers something he had kept in hammerspace since the end of Pokemon Emerald: His trusty island sized raft made of dirt! He pulls that out of hammerspace, gets an oar, and starts rowing. A group of angry Sharpedos go up to him, but a menacing glance drives them away. Other pokemon also come up to watch Groudon crossing the ocean. Infact, Kyogre pops up! But before he could attack, Groudon redirected him to this thread, and with the understanding that Groudon would leave, Kyogre went away. Groudon left the ocean and headed for the bridge.

THE BRIDGE COURSE: Let's make this strait: Matt does NOT like bridges. Nor does he like walking on them. Why? They're always to small, and cannot hold his weight (over a ton!) So, Matt decides he wants a little help, and calls his buddies. Soon, Moltres Heatran, and Entei appear to help him out. He tells them what his task is, and they give him a lift: With all three lifting and Groudon TRYING not to be heavy, it's a bit easier. Then they turn around and all use Flamethrower, resulting in them shooting across the ravine to the other side! The other legends leave, and Matt turns to the boxes.

"Hmm... well, can't choose 324 or 24. Wait... 2 + 3 + 4 = 9! I take box 9!"

;035; : Ehh? No courses involiving food? Oh, well...

Lava Course

Sally gulps and wonders what to do. She then remembers the Water Pulse TM she had gotten before the game started, and she uses it immediately. She fires it at the ceiling, hoping some rocks would fall. Surely enough, they do, and Sally hops on each one like some kind of ninja. Once she reaches the end, she hurries to the next course.

Ocean Course
By the time Sally arrived in the next course, she was exhausted. However, she still had enough energy left. She walked over to the boat, and started singing. All the Pokemon who had heard her voice immediately swam up to her. Sally hopped in the boat and rested while about seven Staryu pulled the boat to the next course.

Bridge Course

At first, Sally thought this would be easy as cake. Still, she didn't take any chances. She dashed accross the bridge, careful not to fall. When she realizes it would take too long to just dash, she decided to use Meteor Mash. Like she did in the Lava Challenge, Sally jumps across the rapidly falling stars. For the last part of the bridge, Sally dashes accross, ponders which box to take, and picks box #7.

Crap, why did I choose Articuno? ;-;

Lava Course

;144; Knowing that if she flew over the Lava was dangerous as she could faint half way through, Arti had to go for diversionary tactics. She wouldn't last long in such immense heat, so would have to act fast. Quickly, she uses Ancient Power to create a path of magical rocks that floated in mid air, as far from the lava as Arti liked it, then she had to use a very weak Ice Beam over the rocks, as their wasn't enough moisture to make a powerful beam. Then she cautiously flew into the air and used Reflect to create a barrier to protect from any incoming dangers like rocks and things, and stepped over the rocks with her wings out spread and claws gripping tightly to the frozen (and fastly melting) rocks to the other side.

Boat Course

;144; After crossing the lava course, Arti came to a little sail boat and a huge ocean which she examined while resting for a few minutes.. Slightly wary of her weight, (55 kg) she eventually climbed onto the little boat and with no idea of where she was going, blew Gusts with her wings to sail the boat. All the while though, she kept a watchful eye on the ocean, and if any mortal dare attack her, she frightened them off with her mighty Roar. Every now and then, Arti used Roost to get her energy back, then kept on creating Gusts until she reached a small island with a giant bride crossing a gap in the island. So, she flew off the boat and went to inspect the bridge.

The Bridge.

;144; As she examined the bridge with her keen bird eye, Arti noted that it looked fairly solid, but you never know who built it, so to be on the safe side, used Blizzard on the bridge to solidify it, then Mind Reader to ensure it was safe to go. Not entirly satisfied, she used one final Agility, and half ran half glided all the way to the other side. Once there, she saw many boxes in front of her. So, not sure what to do next, picked up a box labeled "12".

GO TEAM SOLAR!

rosso1111

Lava Course​
Rose knows that this challenge will be one of the harder ones for her. Knowing this, she uses Psychic to split the lava a la Moses. Once the lava has split, Rose uses Safeguard to hold the lava in place, replacing the Safeguard in the event that it breaks. If all else fails, Rose will use Protect until she can use Psychic and Safeguard again until she reaches the other side of the lava.

Ocean Course​
Rose, knowing Newton's theory of motion, and most importantly his third law, jumps on the boat and fires a Focus Blast behind towards where she came from. This propelled her part of the way towards the other side of the ocean. Getting incredibly bored of this, she uses Psychic on the boat to lift it the rest of the way towards the other side of the lake, unfortunately breaking it when she stopped using Psychic 'Oh well, at least the way is clear' she mutters, before running on

Bridge Course​
Not trusting the host, she uses Psychic on the logs to create her own bridge. Finding more logs than necessary, she just leaves them for the next competitor. Reaching the boxes, she picks up a box reading 'Box 18: Do not open until instructed to do so' , written in what looked to be a Shaymin's very messy handwriting, and walks off.

Last edited:

Mawile412

Problem
Lava Course

;370; Lovrina as always had a hate for lava, fire, or anything that burns. When she comes across the lava course, she becomes angry. She starts using Water Gun on the lava, not realizing that lava is not a living thing. When she's tired of that, she sees that the lava was starting to harden into rock. Lovrina tried to walk( O_O she can walk?) on the rock but it was still too hot for her. She decided that she should freeze the top of the rock using Ice Beam. After doing this, the lava course turned into a temporary skating rink! Lovrina skating on the ice and making beautiful posses. She even carved a hart in the ice with " Team Solar is the best" in the middle. She soon get's on the other side and hurries to her next destination.

Ocean Course

;370; Lovrina was excited when she reached the ocean course, after all she is a water type! She hoped on the boat and drove smoothly toward the Bridge Course. But the waves start getting bigger and bigger! Lovrina didn't know what to do so she called her friend, Lily, who knows how to drive a boat. Lily said: "What? I can't hear you! You're speaking in riddles!" and a few banging noises were heard so Lovrina slowly set the phone down. Before you know it, there was a tidal waves approaching! Lovrina knew that it would hurt so she dove into the water before the wave could hit. She met up with a few other pokemon but they tied her down and Sang a scary version of "Under The Sea" from the little mermaid. Lovrina, realizing that this was a cult, slipped out of the ties and swam away. She got up to the surface and saw the Bridge course!

Bridge Course

;370; When Lovrina finally reached the birdge course, she was so excited to get to the end. She slowly walked on the bridge but saw a Tyranitar and a Slaking fighting in the near by city. They were coming towards the the bridge too! Lovrina ran as fats as she could to get to the other side. When Tyranitar and Slaking finally reachedthe bridge, she did the only thing she could: she talked to them. she said "Hi there! I... uhm... you guys shouldn't fight! :( it makes me sad to see such strong guys fighting eachother!" they soon fell in love with Lovrina because she used Attract on them. They bother fought again but they fell in the water and died. Lovrina got to the end and picked up box number 3 and ran away before some other creepy person would get there!

Last edited:

surfer treecko

Highly Explosive
;363; (Narf)'s entry.

Lava Course

Narf stares at the lava, confused as to what it is. After trying to touch it, he figures out that it is very, very hot. However he could not let this evil red liquid get the better of him. He dives in, and roars his battle cry, and prepares to destroy his foe. One short trip to hospital later, he gives up and makes an ice floe using Ice Beam, pushes it onto the lava and rows across after about 20 minutes of trying to figure out the controls and get all 10 blue coins. (Mario Sunshine reference)

Ocean Course

Narf leaps on the boat, and stares intensely at it. After two hours it still hasn't moved, so it obviously has a stronger spirit then he does. Not letting himself be defeated, he tears the boat to pieces with his bare flippers, and making him the victor. 5 minutes later he realises how much of a bad idea that was, and is forced to swim across.

Bridge

Nark waddles across the bridge, trying to think about fancy words he can use to make his entry seem longer, when suddenly he encounters his most feared enemy: Box no.1. If he lets his guard down for a second, this evil monster could have him for lunch. So he leaps at it in fury, utilising his dreaded "Claws of the Werespheal" attack, tearing it to pieces and claiming the item inside.

Actually he just slapped it until it fell over, but meh.

MKFC

Shade of Blue
Oh ****. I'd just spent about 2 hours writing a massive thing for each course, and now I've just lost it. Completely.

Lava Course

When Rocky camew across the lava course, he was pretty excited, as his body was able to withstand lava. He got to the edge of the lava pool, and ploughed downward. Avoiding the thoujght of the heat, he furiously swam through the lava. Although there were a few rocky formations in the way, that didn't stop him. He just went through the lava as fast as he could. In only a few minutes, he managed to resurface on the other side, and hurried to the next course. And mentally died a little.

Ocean course, part 1

When Rocky reached the course, he panicked terribly. His weight wouldn't let him stand on the boat without it smashing, but being the dumb sh!t he was, he went onto it anyway. Immeditaely, the boat cracked completely, with Rocky falling into the water. He found himself drowing. Sinking. Dying. He was running out of breath. There was nothing he could do. The Pokémon around him didn't care. All he knew was that he was about to die, on the seafloor, away from any Pokémon that might want to help him. The final traces that could be seen of him would be an outline, on an Onix, nonmoving, on the seafloor. Is there any way to help him?

(The point is, everything to do with this course from here on out will depend on the next few posters' actions.)

TEAM LUNAR RULE, TEAM SOLAR ARE COMPLETE ****S

Pokemon Z RPG

Little Squirt
Lava Course

;007;: Little Squirt immediately thought of an idea. He charged up and launched a widespread ice beam across the course. Little Squirt then gently slid across the course.

Ocean Course

;007;: "Ah, the ocean. This is my kind of place." Little Squirt decided to swim across the ocean instead of using the boat because it would be much much quicker and Little Squirt just couldn't wait any longer to finish this challenge.

Bridge

;007;: Little Squirt arrives at the foot of the bridge. "Hmm, the bridge seems old, and it might break if I'm not careful. Mine as well get across as quickly as I can." Little Squirt ducks into his shell and swiftly slides across the rickety bridge, and picks up box #2 at the end of the bridge.

MKFC

Shade of Blue
Ocean course, part 2

In his subconsciousness, Rocky heard some voices...

Wow I actually think Team Solar might have a chance of winning
i know i think so too!
Ah, the ocean. This is my kind of place.

His subconsciousness became enraged - his death would completely drag down Team Lunar. Before he started these courses, he had one oath to fill - to make sure his team would be the other. His subconsciousness slowly took over his body, and with incredible fury, he became conscious again. Not fearing death, only the loss of Team Lunar, he ferociously dug into the seafloor. He didn't care about the water. He dug straight underneath the ocean, before leveling out. The water furiously chased after him as he dug, sometimes completely submerging him. However, he suddenly sensed that digging upward would lead to the surface. In rage, he dug. He reached the surface. He breathed a sigh of relief - he escaped death. Barely. And although he didn't know it, he had his enemies to thank for it.

Bridge course

The bridge was incredibly old, and very rickety. Rocky knew that he wouldn't stand any kind of chance at being able to cross it without falling. He had escaped death once - he didn;t want to fall into its clutches again. After thinking for about 10 minutes, he decided to use Stealth Rock to make a bridge of levitating stones. With difficulty, he managed to cross. Relieved that he didn't die, he looked over. There were still some boxes left. Pressing his luck, he smashed open Box no. 4.

MKFC

Shade of Blue
OOC: You know what really would be an anti-climax? If Rocky got the box that got him eliminated. After almost drowning.

;095;: *uses Rock Tomb on himself to build a place to sleep*

;144; Ha ha. I wish some pokemon I knew was here though, you Groudon and Piplup are aright, but 1st gen was Old School.

Pokemon Z RPG

Little Squirt