• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Universe: Fifth Generation

mockingjay

swift and lol
Wormow, can I make a suggestion? If you do this sort of challenge again. could you make it the mean score that decides, so that there's no unfairness because of team size. I've voted BTW.

;282; Amazing how eciting a challenge can be

;;492-s; 8/19 votes received. I think when the last game had unfairness because of team size, we left one person out of the challenge. So we'll be doing that again, with the team leader deciding who's out.

NovaStar

█ ▄ █ ▄
;236;: See ya Squirt good luck with life and all. Man I surprised I did that well, I would think I would've sucked. Seems like Arceus has my back. Oh yeah great job Tori, your quite the person.

AlexG123

Pokefan
I was so surprised when i got a good score. 6 or 7 i think. i thought i was gonna b going home.

rosso1111

;282; Tori may have won the first challenge, but she might do worse later on.

Pokemon Z RPG

Little Squirt
;007;: "Hehe, I never had a chance. Thanks for the goodbyes everyone, and thanks for rubbing it in Tori. Goodbye again!"

;393; How did I rub it in O_O... If I was rubbing it in people faces I would of been saying "Haha I won you lost" or "Your a sore loser I won I won I won"...

MKFC

Shade of Blue
;095;: That wasn't rubbing in. What is rubbing in (not you, me) is the fact I almost died in that ocean course and no-one cared.

GolemGuy

Better Than Thou
;075;: Heeeeeeeeey, I managed to get myself Team Leader. Woo-hoo. Now first order of buisness: build a shelter. I don't care if they have a house, we are gonna be hardcore or nothing, folks.

;393; Oh... I'm sorry... Is just that you got me really mad and said some awful stuff so I decided to ignore you but now I forgive you and now I care...

MKFC

Shade of Blue
OOC: I know... it's so hard though...

;095;: And that proves it.

GolemGuy

Better Than Thou
OOC: Whaddaya mean? I sent you a PM with the stuff...

mockingjay

swift and lol
OOC: I accidently put your name, sorry. Hint for who's eliminated: Someone who deserves the spot is eliminated, while the person who least deserves being here stays. 12/19 votes received.