• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Universe: Fifth Generation

;393; Oh I'm so glad were not doing Elimination! I hope they vote the right person!!

MKFC

Shade of Blue
;095;: *listening to AFI*

rosso1111

;282; Sorry for late voting, FF13 has had most of my attention.

mockingjay

swift and lol
;492-s; Hello Team Lunar, and welcome to the elimination room. Your team lost the most recent challenge, so one person from your team today will be leaving. Who will it be? Well, it's up to all of you guys. Let's start, shall we?

;095; I know I did bad but I'm just gonna be forced to vote out Flint because he got the second lowest score.
;135; first of all, I really don't want to vote Rocky out, it seems like he just did one mistake and thats all, I'll vote for Wiggly, I don't have anything against him, its just that I don't want to be responsible for rocky's elimination... we have to step it up next time!
;035; If this is the case, then... Wiggly because he's/she's been inactive.
;492-s; So far, Flint with one vote and Wiggly with two
;277; I'm really sorry I haven't been more involved in the competition. I've been really caught up with school and sports. Anyways, here's my vote. I've decided to vote for Rocky. I voted for him because I really couldn't pick anyone so I just chose him because he has the Giratina earring.
;136; Flint votes off Wiggly because he doesn't have a complete reason but because he was a good team player but someone had to go
;282; I have a hard decision for this one. All things put into account, I vote for Rocky. He's been the weak link of the team, and a liability to be honest.
;492-s; Well, I guess that everyone. That leaves Flint with one vote, Rocky with two and Wiggly with three! I'm sorry but Wiggly, you are now leaving the competition forever. It's time to say your good-bye..

;444; HELLO BOYS. IT'S ME, GABITE. WHENEVER I'M AROUND, THERE'S ALWAYS TROUBLE. SO WIGGLY, YOU'RE OFF THE GAME NOW HUH? HERE'S THE CATCH, YOU'RE ALLOWED TO TAKE SOMEONE OFF THE GAME, WITH YOU!! PM WORMOW WITH YOUR VOTE. I'LL BE WAITING, MWAHAHAHA.

MKFC

Shade of Blue
;095;: Thank god I didn't get eliminated...

(OOC: gotta go to the Arceus event now, see yas)

rosso1111

;282; Just a pointer, but didn't you say I got 2 votes for being team leader. If so then doesn't that mean that Rock and Wiggly both got 3?

rosso1111

;282; Why do I feel slightly nervous... anyway, Party time!

AlexG123

Pokefan
;277; Thanks Gabite for letting me get revenge. I chose one of the three that voted for me to go home, so if I were one of you, I'd be nervous. I'm going out with a bang! you won't forget Wiggly.

MKFC

Shade of Blue
;095;: Well, good luck with whatever you do with your life, Wiggly...

MKFC

Shade of Blue
;095;: That Swellow... who else?

;393; I had no clue who he was until now! And please don't tell me you chose Sally! She's nice and the only person from the other team I like!

Mawile412

Problem
;370; i was...making a joke. he said no one would forget Wiggly...