• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Universe: Goes Fourth

rosso1111

;478; Well, did you turn a Toad into a ball? Did you freeze the Pokemon god? Did you skate on a valley of ice?

fongerman

The Mafia Godfather
I'm not gonna do this challenge because I have no idea what any of these places look like

If you expect us to write a fully detailed strategy for going through these courses then you should provide a fully detailed description of each location so we know exactly what must be done

Togekiss•Torchic

Aaaaaaah~♫
;025; No,no, and nope :D

mockingjay

swift and lol
I'm not gonna do this challenge because I have no idea what any of these places look like

If you expect us to write a fully detailed strategy for going through these courses then you should provide a fully detailed description of each location so we know exactly what must be done

You were suppose to be creative, and just do whatever you want with the base place. >.>;

Volcano Valley:
Anywhere you want, preferably a place with loads of volcanoes.

PictoChat World:
PictoChat is an application on the DS that lets you chat with others. Basically, your character is in the application, and you have to include characters from the game, Mario.

Another Solar System:
Obviously, somewhere in Space, in a galaxy other then the Milky Way. Put whatever you want.

mockingjay

swift and lol
Bibarel - - Fongerman [ ]
Luckray - - Shadow Eeveelution [x]
Archie - - JIMMAH!!!! [x]
Jake - - fango pango [ ]

Trent - - Groudonny the groundstar [ ]
El Dorado - - Raptor Ruler [ ]
Rika - - Purplepassion [x]

The above contestants need to enter their challenge. This ends at 4:00PM GMT +11 hours tomorrow.

Last edited:

JIMMAH!!!!

Pickin' a winner
WAAAAAIIIIT FOOOOOOR MEEEEEEE! I seriously can't believe I forgot about this till now.

Volcano Valley:
Archie stared blankly at the huge valley in front of him, and spots the portal a little while away on a small island with a few dead trees. He climbs down, and starts searching for a way to cross the lava without falling in. Then he notices a group of ten or so rocks jutting out of the lava. How didn't he notice those before? So, he starts hopping from rock to rock, and makes it to the small island.

PictoChat World:
Archie is dumped out of the portal onto what was probably the floor of a huge white space, he gets up, looks around, and sees the portal up ahead. "This'll be easy." He walks towards it when all of a sudden some fat plumber with red overalls and a moustache materializes. He stares at the plumber, who suddenly jumps up in the air and tries to squish him. He moves to the side, and trips over a turtle shell. He stands back up, grabs the shell, and tosses it at the plumber. The plumber makes a face, and somehow falls through the floor. Archie runs toward the portal and jumps through it.

Another Solar System:
Suddenly Archie found himself in what looked like outer space. "Because that's never happened to me before." He turned around only to see a meteorite hurtling towards him. Then he remembered that he was in space, and simply did a back-flip right over it. Then, he was sucked into a wormhole, and somehow managed to end up back at wherever it was he started.

How was that?

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
1. Volcano Valley

:405; walks carefully on the side of the valley wall.. He careful not to step on too0high risk rocks.. He toughen himself to stand the heat of the lava....His Royal Fur really help him survive the heat without catching on fire. If lava shoot up, ;405; shoot bolts of thunder so the lava miss him

2. PictoChat World with Random Mario characters
Walking around the are, ;405; shoot anything that come near him with thundershock to paralyze them to give time for him to run away from those horrid creature.

3. In another Solar System
;405; press a red button box releasing a capsule that changes into a space craft. Luckray just drove the craft like a car which move 20000 miles per hour. exploring every inch of the place without getting tired

mockingjay

swift and lol
Awesome!

That leaves 6 more contestants left to submit their challenge..

Edit: Now 5.

rosso1111

You would assume all of them, with the possible exception of 2), would be easy to know.

Whoa! Wait up!!!

1. Volcano Valley
Being weak to Fire, Rika has a disadvantage in this stage. She thinks for a moment, then starts off with a Rain Dance. Then, using Blizzard, the water (originally magma) freezes up, creating a bridge. She quickly runs through the ice bridge to the next world.
2. PictoChat World with Random Mario characters
A confused Rika stands in the sight of the Mario characters. She creates another Rain Dance, and every Mario character is tricked by the illusion of rain. She uses Iron Head to smash everyone, and in doing so, jumps into the final world.
3. In another Solar System
Floating in space, Rika bumps into Arceus. "Another one?!" Arceus says and attemps to do a facepalm. Rika knows she can't get on his bad side, so she decides to show him tricks. Her signature move, Ice Ball, is thrown all around, forming a circle. "What's this about?" Arceus asks her.
"You'll see," Rika replies cheerfuly. A blizzard breaks the floating Ice Balls to create blue ice sparkles. As a reward, Rika hops through the finish line.

;365; : *sighs*

mockingjay

swift and lol
Thanks to all the people who entered, atleast you tried. I'm really pissed how people were online and didn't even care about this game.

Togekiss•Torchic

Aaaaaaah~♫
;025; never under estimate the power of physics