• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Universe IX - Couples [2]

Dracoste

Dracode telepateeeh!
:622: I shall help master's little sister the best I can...well... not that she actually needs help... but I'll just shall try the best I can to help little master Cillia.

Last edited:

mockingjay

swift and lol
;492-s; Hello everyone, and welcome to Pokemon Universe. For the last two years, this is where our contestant's journeys, have been staged. We've had three incredibally deserving winners, all taking home not just the title and grand prize money, but pride and respect from fellow former contestants. In two months time, another person will be crowned the next Pokemon Universe. Friendships have been formed, and some have fallen apart, drama, twists and turns, you don't want to miss the opportunity to potentially become the next winner.

;492-s; In the past eight seasons, the road to becoming the winner was taken alone. In the previous season, a new format was introduced; couples. And now, it's back. But not only that, a new system will be put into play. Everything you thought you knew about Pokemon Universe, is gone. The rule book, destroyed. It's a whole new season of Pokemon Universe, introducing the points system.

;492-s; Dialga Plank has since the previous season been demolished, Jirachi Shrine taken away, camp Pokemon Universe has been changed, for the better. But, of course, the yellow line is back. Every week, three couples who fall below the yellow line will face elimination, and one couple will be eliminated.

;492-s; Every week, you'll be interviewed to give a better insight onto your character. These interviews will not be released to the public. Every week, you'll be given a quiz. Every week, you'll have to complete a challenge. Pokemon Universe has never been this challenging, and the prize has never been so tempting. At the end of every week, there will be a Point meter, and the three couples that has gained the least amount of points (determined through a secret formula) will go into elimination.

;492-s; Make no mistake guys, you were in a race for your life. But this season in Pokemon Universe, you'll be literally running the race for your life. Because in two months time, you'll all be competiting in a mega challenge- consisting over over seven different kinds of challenges. This is without question, the biggest challenge; Pokemon Universe has ever issued in it's history. For the eliminated contestants, winning the mega challenge will be your one and only chance of getting back into the competition. Today, you're about to get a taste of on what's ahead of you. You're going to do a five course challenge, the first leg of the first challenge. Do whatever it takes to finish, and do not quit. Quitting is no longer an option.

;492-s; This is the biggest season yet, with 26 couples, and 13 different teams. Look around you to size up your competition, as we reveal the color teams:

Green Team:
Jeanette ;354;
Oshy :501:

Orange Team:
Momo ;173;
Pete ;334;

Purple Team:
Guarde ;475;
Armando Ore ;408;

Pink Team:
John ;471;
Seth ;105;

Black Team:
Skittles :567:
Mimi :505:

Blue Team:
Blade ;254;
Stinker ;156;

White Team:
Mohawk Man :560:
Rei ;467;

Red Team:
Candeli :609:
Azaru ;392;

Sky-Blue Team:
Chocolate ;006;
Sharky :547:

Brown Team:
Steve ;312;
Mallow ;259;

Gray Team:
Angie-Scarlet ;303;
Mikaela ;461;

Indigo Team:
Bea ;350;
Dubious ;474;

Yellow Team:
Geo :622:
Cilla :572:

;492-s; These are the current elements:

Uni Challenge - Fight for Immunity or another prize, however, it may be an element of risk as it may lower the amount of points you gain.
Challenge - A task that is given for you to complete; the higher the score the more points you gain
Elimination - Three couples who fall below the yellow line in the Point Meter will go into elimination, and the other contestants will have to vote one out
Point Meter - At the end of the week, through a special secret formula, we'll see on how many points you have gathered through the week and the three couples with the lowest amount of points will head into elimination
Interviews - At the beginning of every week, there will be an interview sheet given out and you'll have to answer it, how long your answers have to be is completely up to you
Quiz - Every week a quiz is given to you to complete, reflecting on the season or series so far, very rarely do the questions not relate to Pokemon Universe

Here's the first challenge, it's a course challenge so you have to write about your character going through the places in your character's perspective. This is done indivisually.

1 - Moon
2 - Red Sea
3 - Great Wall Of China
4 - Battle with three Nidorans
5 - Battle with a Dragonite at Buckingham Palace

You all have 52 hours to complete this challenge. You'll be rated out of 20, however, this information may not be revealed. Please quickly complete the challenge.

lawmaster

What is that?
wait do we post our stuff here or pm you

john stewart

;471;:YEAH, pink

;334;

Moon.

I was in space, I could see the moon. My feathers, they looked as if they were falling off, or rather up, but they weren't, the gravity was extremely low, and whenever I tried to fly, the gravity wouldn't let me, moving my wings without progress, weird. For some reason, I could breath, I had thought it was a dream, after all I couldn't reminisce of ever going on this trip to the moon. The moon it was filled with holes, contrary to popular belief, it wasn't made out of cheese, it was solid rock, stone-cold bone-shattering rock. The moon. A truly terrifying place. I tried moving forward once again, I felt progress but if I had to go on like this I would soon be out of stamina. I was already so old, not old old, but, experienced. I had been in Pokemon Universe for god's sake. I should at least have a solution to this situation. Shouldn't I? A plan arose from my cold drowsy body, it was a good plan, I knew this move would exhaust me but it didn't matter, I was going to be out of stamina when I reached the moon anyway. Sky attack. My body glowed from excitement, my wings were glowing blue, my body was a darker blue than normal. I took off, 1 meter, 2 meters, 3 meters, 10 meters, 20 meters, 50 meters, I made it. I was on the moon. "A small step for men but a big one for a Pokemon". When I was finished resting and regained from my exhausted state, there was a large dent where I was standing. It was black, with the outer edges an ocean blue-like color. It shook me a little, it brought me back to last year, Pokemon Universe, it brought me back to my old friend, Gold. I think I was crying. It was cold, dark with little blue glowing parts in the crater, I had just assumed it was from my Sky attack. But there was a red glow coming from the moon, the moon it made a sound, crggghhhh, crggggghhh. The glow expanded, and absorbed my essence, it wasn't hot, it was quite pleasant actually. But it wouldn't be that way for long, a face appeared from where the glow was emanating from, a face so terrifying, a grin that would make a baby Pokemon start crying and never stop again. The face, had a nose, from the nose there was a little ball of energy, the ball of energy became bigger, it exploded, it became an unstable beam, it was coming for me, but I was smart. Protect would save me, but the barrier was too weak, the cold blue beam broke through it, I cried out, the face was grinning, I could see it. the moon, it was no moon, it was a gigantic Lunatone, one you've never seen before and one for which you'll pray you'll never see. The Lunatone, it was emanating a red glow again, calm mind, it was charging up for its next attack. I can't let it charge up, I won't let it charge up. I would rather die, which is what I was going to do if I didn't prevent that Lunatone. I was strong, I had willpower, temporary stamina from adrenaline, determination, I am POKEMON UNIVERSE. Crying out, the Perish Song flowed out of my body, the shrieking sound made the Lunatone cringe, it couldn't completely finish its Calm Mind Attack but I knew it had charged up enough to do me in, IF his next attack breaks through my protect again. I knew that timing was everything, I had about three minutes left, until Perish Song breaks it and myself. Ice Beam again... One, two, three NOW the barrier surrounded me, the beam ricocheted, but only a part, the other part hit me frontal and it broke the barrier, was I done for? The beam had hit my left wing. I remembered sand, and an Excadrill. The Excadrill spoke: "don't give up! The answer is there, you just need to dig deep enough!", his words reached me and shook me awake, Lunatone looked content and smiled, I couldn't move after all. I was like a small rock in space, floating around. But I knew, that grin. I will destroy it. My natural cure took care of the frozen wing fast, when the Lunatone realized, it was too late, the Perish Song had reached effect, Lunatone, was looking akward he didn't know of Perish Song's effect. I told him, with a content look on my face that spoke of an evil suicidal smile, it would destroy him slowly, from the inside, as a virus destroying you and tearing you limb to limb. Lunatone, looked at me and cried, the moon, it cried, I laughed. I destroyed that grin didn't I? But the grin. It was back Lunatone laughed, a laugh, shivering your bones, messing with your brain, a truly devilish laugh. He screamed: "If I die, you're going with me!", Lunatone it glowed red, but not from before, no Calm Mind more like it was running out of breath and was dying. It was dying. A bang. Lunatone went out with a bang. An harsh power came over me and shot me away far away, I felt like I was dying, so excruciatingly painful, I flew but I wasn't flying, the bastard had used Explosion. I felt a hard push, I was back on Earth, the Explosion was so strong I was thrown back on earth, through the atmosphere, burn marks all over my body, I imagined I was on fire but my Natural cure probably took care of it. The moon, it was gone. Only a big chunk of cheese next to where it used to be.

Red Sea

I felt sand beneath me, a beach? With burn marks all over my body, I looked like a Magikarp. A few Buizels were looking strange at me, I told them "Good Day", they didn't reply. I saw water, the sea, I wanted to just wash my wounds and call it a day, relax on the beach or something, so that's what I did, I walked to the sea and drowned myself in the warm water, Ahhhhh... I sighed, but I felt a small sting on my body, and another, and another, it became a bit annoying, it became painful, it became excruciating, the burn marks on my body felt like they were on fire, it must've been because of all the salt in the Red Sea, I looked like a moron. The Buizel were laughing at me. I tried to come up with a witty remark but couldn't, I was in too much pain. About an hour of pain and scooping salt out of the wounds, I could relax. I had to be careful as to where to lie down but it was a relief I could lay down. A little break after all that trouble, you can't blame me, can you? The wounds weren't as painful as before so I tried again, the Buizel looking in suspense hoping I failed again. But I didn't, I bathed in the water, it was as if I was floating, not flying, but floating, it felt heavenly, my exhausted mind had a nice long rest. Maybe a bit too long, I dozed off, my dreams were hectic, maybe because I was so stressed out and couldn't believe what just happened, going from "The Moon" to the earth. It was too hard to believe.

Battle With Three Nidorans ( Dream )

Soft feeling grasped me, as if I was on a cloud, but I was. There was a Musharna, right before me. I tried to touch it, but when I touched it, it faded away, like smoke. I felt lost, so I did what you do when you're lost, find your way back. I flew around, there were more clouds, I flew a bit and stopped on a few clouds to roost a bit, just to regain some stamina each time. Flying here was very hard, it was very humid and gravity looked intensified, my head, felt like exploding, I almost fell when I tried to roost on a cloud that was unstable and "faded" away, everything that I touched seemed to fade away, when I looked back, all the clouds I had been standing on where gone. I didn't worry about it, I couldn't worry about it, I had to keep on keeping on, I don't know why, it was bizarre, I felt drawn to move forward. I didn't know myself, was there something ahead? I kept my strategy of moving forward through the clouds until I tried stepping on a cloud and it faded away and the gravity took me, there was a black hole, I got sucked in, I was sucked up and there followed an explosion, I felt the blow, but I didn't feel the pain, there was no pain in this world. When I regained my consciousness, I was on solid ground, there was no intense gravity, just normal gravity, but the scenery changed, there were three Buizel before me, the Buizel laughed, as they laughed their mouths split open, and three Nidoran sprung out of their mouths, the Buizel fell down like old sweaters, and the faded away, the Nidoran opened their mouths, there came Nidoran out of it, there were 6 Nidoran now, one Nidoran ran towards me and exploded, I felt the pain. I was confused, what happened? But I understand as much that I had to keep moving, another Nidoran moved towards me and exploded once again, but this time it missed, I understand that I wouldn't get hit if I just moved. A third one engaged, Boom, it missed, I tried a Dragon Pulse attack, it pulverized one Nidoran. and then there were two, I though. The two leftover Nidoran, didn't show any emotion, their eyes were a clear white, they seemed scary. The two morphed, first into a Buizel but then into a Nidoking and a Nidoqueen, I knew it was serious business now. They are way stronger than those Nidoran, the Nidoqueen used Stealth Rock, the rocks chased, me, I had to fly away again, one rock reached me and exploded on touch, I made a drop in air, while crying out, I was in pain, but I kept on going, I had to keep on, I used Dragon Pulse on the rocks, there was an explosion and the rocks were gone and I used the same attack on the Nidos, the Nidoqueen collapsed, it was dizzy for a while, I missed the other Nido. It wasn't there, it was gone, I looked around, it was nowhere to be found. Clouds appeared around my body, the Nidoking materialized from the clouds and Jabbed me with a Poison Jab attack, it hurt, but not enough to prevent me from using Sky Attack, it was more of a last resort because I knew Nidoqueen wasn't going to do much else, Dragon Pulse lacked in power and Perish Song was too risky. I took off once again and hit the Nidoking in its stomach, it faded away, as did Nidoqueen, and the whole world faded away, all that is left was a huge ship coming at me, I couldn't move. What is happening!?

The Red Sea

I woke up. There was water surrounding me. "Darn, I must've fallen asleep!". I heard a sharp but deep sound while I was coughing up some water. Steel came over me, it was the ship from the dream!

...I fainted or I think I did, everything is so vague...

Battle with a Dragonite at Buckingham Palace ( Dream )

Numbers and letters flashed before me, "SW1A 1AA", I wanted to say them aloud but water invading my lungs prevented me from saying them.

The Red Sea

I was underneath the ship, it moved fast and hurt my wings and body, I managed to get away from under the ship, but when I got from under the ship, a huge wave crashed down, the water subdued me, I don't know what happened afterwards but I had the weirdest dream...

Battle with a Dragonite at Buckingham Palace ( Dream )

I coughed a mixture of salt, blood and water, but I wasn't in the Red Sea anymore... or so it seemed, I was in a huge house, there were thousands of clocks, maybe more or less, I heard the ticking, it felt so surreal. There were a few Bisharp guarding a huge door, I asked what was behind it, they didn't answer so I tried to walk through, to my surprise they didn't stop me, there was a throne, a gigantic throne. In it, the king, the king of dragons it was, in it was a huge Salamence. It asked me what I was doing here, I didn't reply and he gave an answer to his own question, "you must be here for the throne, aren't you? Well you can't have this throne for free! You shall battle with the mightiest knight we have, Dragonite! Ha! you have no chance, silly excuse of a dragon." TV snow, invaded my sight, I couldn't see the Dragonite who had just made his entry anymore, in the snow, I saw a small Musharna, it looked familiar. It changed, into Dragonite, it jumped towards me and went berserk, an Outrage attack it was. I felt a burning pain, I fell down and had to regain power, but I fell down again. I used Dragon Pulse, Dragonite was shocked I actually tried to attack back and as such he flinched a little, he struck with a Dragon Claw but I evaded the attack and flew up, I was faster, the Dragonite used Dragon Pulse, I used my own Dragon Pulse, I lost the clash and the Pulse shot me to the other side of the room, I can't win this with power, I realized. I used a protect before he hit with Dragon Pulse, it took excellent care of his attack, I didn't have any attack that could beat him except "that", yes only "that" would work against him, I flew up preparing for it, it was a majestic attack, an attack so beautiful. It would only be fair, using all my power against the Dragonite that had been going all-out from minute one. DRACO-METEOR!!! A huge meteor crashed down from the ceiling, the ceiling crashed down, the meteor landed beautifully on the Dragonite making it faint. The house crashing down, everything fell down except the throne and the Kin Salamence, the Salamence was looking in despair and seemed nervous he said "B-B-B-B-But this is m-my Throne!" He regained confidence and saw how the majestic attack had cost me all my power, he flew towards me and used a Crunch attack. CHOMP! I was gone, eaten by the king.

The Red Sea

When I woke up, I was on a boat, it seems humans had taken care of me and healed my wounds, they seemed Asian. They carries me further, I didn't mind but it was a bit akward, I must admit. They carried me to a cave, in the cave there was a picture, it showed a blue fluffy dragon and it had its white wings behind its back as if flying, next to it there were two dragons that seemed like flying too, a black dragon, Zekrom, and a White Dragon, Reshiram. It looked like a race, a race on a huge stone wall.

Great Wall Of China

The wall was great, the humans had brought me to the Great Wall of China. I think they thought if they brought one of my kind here they could see the legendary dragons, I doubted it and they looked as if they didn't belief. I think they just brought me to show it wasn't true, that the "legend" isn't true, there was a smaller human with them, it kept opening its mouth and closing it, there came an unpleasant sound from his mouth, it also flapped its small wings down and up, and up and down. Humans are weird. We waited, one day, two days, three days the legendary dragons didn't come. Then at the fourth day, the humans pushed me farther on the wall, so I flew following the wall, it seemed like what they wanted me to do. I flew and saw stones, stones nothing but stones. The stones sometimes turned out to be geodude, some attacked me but they were no match for my Dragon Pulse. After flying around for 4 hours, I was tired and decided to roost on the wall for a bit. But I couldn't rest for long, a rock was thrown at me and I had to evade it, I saw what thrown the rock, it was a huge Golem, it didn't look to happy I was resting on his rocks, I attacked him with Dragon Pulse shooting him away but it didn't seem to hurt him much. He kept on getting back every time I used Dragon Pulse on him, until he used a Rollout attack, my Dragon Pulse ricocheted of his stone body and he crashed into me, I got thrown of the wall and Golem took back its place on the place I had been sitting on. I had no choice but to keep on with my journey. I ignored the humans request to let me search for the legendary dragons and I ran off, I went off to a better place. Golem was waving me off with an evil grin on his face. I didn't mind, I could finally find a place to rest...

---

Took me 3 hours...

mockingjay

swift and lol
;492-s; You could always click on the 'sent' private messages, find your message and copy and paste onto the thread :)

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
The Moon
Oshy felt as if he was in a dream. But he couldn't be! He remembered waking up in that pointy arrow thing. Wait... Was he left here? He decided to go and try to find the Earth. It took him a couple of days, but he finally managed to gaze on the Earth. But how would he get back? All of a sudden, 3 Nidoran's appeared! He couldn't run from them, there was nowhere to go. He decided to fight them there. The problem was though, there were 3 of them, compared to just him. He decided to face them one at a time. He ran behind a rock, hoping, no, expecting one or more of them to appear. One of them appeared, and he threw his scalchop at it with Razor Shell, hoping it would knock it out. Sadly it did not. All of a sudden, he went flying! Then he was hit by one out of nowhere! HE was being outmanunvered. HE, who won against Rayquaza by using his brains. HE who won against Arceus without his shell. And now, HE was losing against some Nidoran. Then HE thought about how far up he was flying, and knew in an instant, how to use it against them. He saw the farthest one away, and started to use Ice Beam, landing on the ground. It worked. He hit the farthest away Nidoran, not knocking it out, but it did A LOT of damage. Then he did something even he thought was unexpected. He turned around and fired a Hydro Pump. It hit the only female Nidoran there, and sent her flying. Then he was once again hit by Giga Impact and was sent flying. He turned around and used Water Pulse on that Nidoran, confusing it. Then all of a sudden, he was hit by two Giga Impact's, sending him flying farther than before. Right before he went unconsicous, he used Hydro Pump, knocking out all three of them, and noticed that the Earth was getting closer. When he woke up, he found himself looking at a Dragonite. The Dragonite said, if you beat me here, I'll fly you anywhere in the world you would like. Oshy said ok quickly. He noticed where they were. Buckingham Palace. He had never been here before. But before the Dragonite could attack, he used Water Pulse to hopefully confuse it. It did not work. The Dragonite used Solarbeam, and while it was charging up, Oshy used Ice Beam. It barely hit the Dragonite, as he wasn't very accurate with it. He didn't know how it hit the Nidoran so well. But the Ice Beam hit the Dragonite's wing, and sent it spiraling to the ground. But then the Dragonite used Solarbeam, and somehow hitting Oshawott in his chest. As he went up, the Dragonite used ExtremeSpeed to hit Oshy. Then, Oshy used Razor Shell, and at such short distance hit the Dragonite, and knocked it out. You have bested me. Now, where would you like to go? Oshy said, to the Red Sea. He didn't know why though.

The Red Sea
Oshy told the Dragonite, to go somewhere close, and he'll call him later. Oshy looked at the Red Sea. What should he do? He was at crossroads. He didn't know what to do. Looking at the Red Sea, he knew where to go. He cried Dragonite! And went to the Great Wall.

The Great Wall
Oshy didn't know why he was here. He saw an Altaria, and said hi. But the Altaria if they heard, didn't respond. He went up to look at the Altaria. Their eyes seemed distant. He went to the edge of the wall and looked for anyone else there. There didn't seem to be anyone. He went to the side of the wall and fell asleep.

:501:

Sarcastic Oshawott

Wow such forum
;475; Moon

"Ralts?"
"Come on you. You're coming with us." I was sleeping with at my house in the middle of the night when strangers came by and took me. I was level 5. They put me in a red and white berry thing, but it wasn't a berry. It was hard like a rock. I could hear the strangers talking.
"Is the rocket ready?"
"Yes, Sir." They sent me out of the berry thing only to be put inside a cage.
"Listen you." The stranger approached me. "I'm sending you up to the moon. And I don't care what happens to you, understood?" I took a step back to the bars only to find myself electrocuted. They threw me up onto the rocket and it left. I soon landed on the "moon" or whatever they called it. I thought it was the Berry God, but noooo. It's the "moon". Wait. What was that? V-voices? I stumbled over a rock, and fell in a giant hole.
"Cleffa?" What was that thing? More of them appeared.
"CLEFFA!!!" They surrounded me.
"Knock it off, please, Cleffa." I turned.
"So terribly sorry, dearie. I'm Queen Clefable."
"N-nice to meet you, ma'am." There was a thud outside the cave. We all rushed out.
"Ralts! Return!" I went back inside the rocky berry. I could hear the Cleffa and Clefable scream.
"Pidgeot! Go!"
"Cleffas! Sychronoise!" Their power wasn't enough. They were taken.

Red Sea

"Go on! Get!" I was thrown into a deep lake. I was drowning. I sank. And sank. And sank. I heard a pulsing cry, thinking it was death.
"Miloooo!" I saw a giant red snake shoot towards me. But I was pushed down.
I awoke to see myself in yet another cave.
"Hello. I am Milotic." It was the giant red snake.
"Do you have a name?" I asked.
"Yes, but I'm sure you'll learn that in the near future." She replied. Suddenly, a giant blue snake popped out of the water.
"Hey! It screamed. "I told you to leave the Red Sea!"
"I don't need to listen to you, Gyarados." A Hyper Beam and a Hydro Pump met in mid-air immediately. They were matched neck and neck in battle.
"Confuse Ray." I muttered. A small ball of light shot from my forehead, hit Gyarados, and he fainted from his and Milotic's move combined. I was shining.
"Kirlia? Hey! Milotic! I evolved into Kirlia!" Suddenly, I was shot out by milotic back onto land. I saw the stranger with the hard berry.
"So," he began, "you evolved into Kirlia." Out of nowhere, Milotic shot out, smashed the hard berry, knocked the strangers into the water, and catapulted me away.

The Great Wall of China

"Ooh! Pretty!" I gasped. I was walking down some giant building, when a big, scary pokemon attacked me.
"Om-Spirom!"
"No! A blue dinosaur pokemon came up and saved me from the attack, and hit the evil pokemon right in the head.
"Spiritomb!" The evil pokemon screamed and fainted. The dinosaur pokemon turned to me.
"T-thank you." I spit out. "Th-thanks." I was shaking. He gave me an odd shining stone. I was glowing. "Gallade!" I had evolved yet again.
"My name is Cranidos. I'm sure we'll meet again." And with that I ran off.

Battle With Three Nidorans

I continued running. Three male Nidorans popped up and used Poison Sting on me.
"Back off!" I screamed. "Leaf Blade! I took out the first one quite easily. Then the second, then the third.

Battle With a Dragonite at Buckingham Palace

I saw a large castle. The sight of my next home: Pokemon Universe. It, of course was heavily guarded. Hmm. That will be my name! Guarde! A Dragonite rushed towards me.
"Dragon Pulse!"
"Close Combat!" I knocked his attack, combined with my power, back at him. He fainted. I rushed in and saw a Shaymin in Sky Forme. I walked up and announced myself.
"I'm Guarde. Pleased to meet you. I see my partner has already arrived." I turned to see a Cranidos partnered with me. Wait a minute? Is that the pokemon from the long building? I turned again to find a Milotic. What? I s that the Milotic from the deep lake? I turned once more to see a Cleffa. That coudn't be one of the Cleffa from the "moon", could it? I was officially confused and anxious.

HydroSwampert

Here I go!

;259; Mallow
Moon
I woke up. It was dark out but I didn't know why. That was a good nights sleep I though, and then it hit me, I was in space. I looked around and realized that I was floating pretty close to the moon. I did a swimming motion and I gradually got closer. I kept going and finally I could barely touch it. Then I completely landed on the moon. I rested for a couple of minutes. Once I had my breath back I looked around and saw a red and blue figure in the distance. I decided to head out for it. Once I got a little closer, maybe 10 meters, a green snake-like figure and down and used Hyper Beam on the red and blue figure. The red and blue figure jumped to the left and the Hyper Beam missed. I started running to the figures. Then the red and blue figure looked back and saw me. As soon as it did, the green figure saw me and flew up in the air. Once I reached the red and blue figure, I saw it was a Deoxys.
It started talking to me,"I'm glad to see you finally made it here." And then I remembeed that the Deoxys had came falling to the ground where I was. When I went to it, it asked for help and I helped it. It asked me if I would help it fight a Pokemon, Rayquaza, I accepted, and we took of. So that was the green figure attacking us. Then Deoxys pushed me to my right and jumped after me. Rayquaza then came down to where we were. It had used Fly. Then Deoxys turned around and used Hyper Beam and I used Water Gun at the Rayquaza. Rayquaza twisted and dodge the Hyper Beam, but my Water Gun hit it. It went back a little and used Dragon Puls at me. I dodged it, but then a second one hit me, sent me flying as it knocked me out.

Red Sea
When I gained consciousness there was 6 Pokemon by me. There was 2 Azurills, 2 Marills, 1 Azumarill, and 1 Taillow. I asked them were I was and they told me that I was on the shores of the Red Sea. I looked around and saw the sea and some grass and berry trees past the shores. I tried to get up, but I couldn't because of the pain. I then remembered the battle. I asked if one of them could get me some water. The 2 Azurills went and got me some. I thanked them and drank it. I, having regained a little of my strength, got up and walked around. The others walked around too, with no enthusiasm or happiness, in fact they looked sad. I asked them why they looked sad and they told me that 1 Azumarill was very sick and needed medicine. They told me that the medicine was by the Great Wall of China, but that they didn't know where that was. I told them that I knew where it was. They took me to the Azumarill, where a Swellow was too, taking care for the Azumarill. The others explained what had happened. They told the Swellw and Azumarill that I knew where the Great Wall of China was. The Swellow then said that, if it was okay with me, he could fly me there and we could ge the medicine. I said that I would love to help and we got ready to leave. We took 2 Oran Berries, 1 for each of us, and we left. Swellow was flying and I was the navigator. We headed east. We saw some great sights on the first day. We had to rest for the night. When we woke up we found some berries. We ate some of them and the 2 Oran Berries, and saved some for later. We then continued on foot for a little while, and then we took off. We saw some more nice sights and finally, after about 2 and a half hours of flyiny that day, we saw the Great Wall of China.

Great Wall Of China
Once we got there we saw some Pokemon shops in the trees by the wall and on. We looked around for a little while, and then took a early lunch break. We ate some more of the berries. We looked around and bought some items, and finally we found the medicine we needed. Before we left, Swellow told me that for helping him find the medicine that I could pick out 2 berries. I picked out a Oran Berry and a Pecha Berry. I thanked the shop owner and then Swellow. Then we left.

Return to Red Sea
We got back later that night after only stopping once to find and eat some food. We had found some apples and ate them. Once back, the others thanked us. We all went outside their house except for the 2 Azumarills and 1 of the Marills. After about a half an hour, they called us in. We went in and saw Azumarill, happy and healthy. They said that the edicine did wonders for Azumarill. They all thanked me and then asked me for my name. I told them my name. They let me stay there for the night. In the morning, we ate. We then said our good-byes and I left.

Battle with three Nidorans
I headed north and then west and then north again, not quite sure where I was going. I then found 3 Nidorans, 2 males and 1 females. They challenged meand we started battling. The battle started and they let me go first. I used Mud Shot at 1 of the males and Water Gun and the female. The female tried to dodge it, but it clipped her and she went backwards. Mud Shot hit the male right on. He flew backwards too. All tree then used Poison Sting. I dodged 2, but 1 hit me. I felt a weird, painful feeling. Then I realized that I was poisoned. Even though in pain, I used Ice Punch on the female. I hit her even though she tried to dodge it, and she fainted. 1 male then used Peck and the other Double Kick. I dodged Peck and the first kick, but the second kick hit me and sent me backwards a little. Then I remembered that my Pecha Berry would heal my poison. I ate it and the poison subsided. Then I quicky used Water Gun on the same male as before. It hit him, as he wasn't expecting it. The other male then used Peck and hit me. I went flying backwards and used Mud Shot as I did. It hit the male, and it was a Critical Hit and he fainted. They then said that I battled well. They thanked mefor the battle and I left. I ate my Oran Berry shortly after. I continued noth, walking and swimming.

Battle with a Dragonite at Buckingham Palace
I saw a palace in the distance and I headed there. Once there, I saw a bunch of Pokemon everywhere. I learned that I was at Buckingham Palace. I got some food and explored some more. I saw a training Dragonite. He saw me and challenged me. I accepted and the battle started. He used Dragon Dance and I used Ice Punch. He dodged and used Fire Punch. I dodged it and used Water Gun. It hit and he slipped backwards a little. He used Hyper Beam. I tried to dodge it, but it clipped me, and I went flying backwards. I hit the wall and fainted. He helped and healed me. We thanked each other for the battle and I left. The next day, I found a store that was selling maps. I bought one and headed out for where I wanted to go.

Wow, this took alomst 2 hours.

Finch.

Sunlight, sunlight~
;156; My humble narrative.

1 - Moon -I was blasting of, in a large round, rocket. I had a traveling buddy, a chimp. he was a very.........cool guy. I enjoyed his presence, but it was kinda gross in zero gravity to eat a banana. when we landed on the moon, I was all like OH CRAP THIS IS SO AWESOME! I was roped on the rocket ship, so I wouldn't fly away. we just hung around, bein' cool for a few, then we flew home.
2 - Red Sea -I was hanging round the red sea, it was pretty lame. Just water. I hate water....it's my only fear. I hated it, so..i went inside, and played Xbox in my hotel room.
3 - Great Wall Of China - When I go of the plane, i was so pumped for fighting the ninjas, so I searched for them all over the place. Like, you wouldn't even know. It was so cool. i wanted to kick some ninja butt. As I walked around on the Great Wall of China, I learned something very disappointing. Ninjas aren't around any more.
4 - Battle with three Nidorans - I was surrounded, all these things were all angry at me, and I was ready for Fightin' OH YEAH! I be Fightin', lets fight! BOO YAH!!!
5 - Battle with a Dragonite at Buckingham Palace - Now, i was up agaist some pretty tough competition, but...i did my best. I trash talked, and told him how much he sucked. (I knew that dragonite was a softie, he looked so lame) Yeah! you are so lame! YOU LOOK LIKE A BIG ORANGE BARNEY!!!! That one really got him. He flew away, crying.

This guy is kinda hard to write....oh well.

FireTypeLover

Mr. Soul Stealer
;392; My narrative is nearly finished. When it is done, I'll edit this post with my story.

Scratch that, I'll just post it in another post.

Last edited:

Burakoru

Belly Slide
;408;
The Moon
I blasted off in a blitz of heat as the rocket charged towards the moon, as we reached the moon, we ran out of fuel! Hurtling towards the rocky surface, soon to impact, there was only one thing I could do, I leaped out just before impact, a giant explosion happened.
I started to fix the rocket as quickly as I could, several days later, the rocket was fixed and I headed back to Earth.
Red Sea
We landed by the Red Sea, and I took a little trip, as we splashed through the sea, salty sea feeling touching my Rock type skin, I worried I would drown. Magikarp were splashing everywhere, one of them even hit me, it was crazy, thunder was crashing, I knew I wouldn't survive, I grabbed the wheel and turned to what seemed like land, CRASH! We landed in front of a giant wall.
The Great Wall of China
I crossed the wall, enjoying the landscape, seemed simple, when suddenly, three Nidoran appeared!
Battle with Three Nidoran
The Nidoran charged at me, horns array with gleaming strength, I quickly dodged and used Headbutt upon one of them, the Nidoran was sent flying.
I did it again to the other two, they were sent out in the air.
After a beat them, a giant Nidoking, he seemed angry, I tried to explain the Nidorans attacked me, but he hit me with a mighty Mega Horn! I was sent soaring, then, while in the sky, I saw Buckingham Palace.
Battle with a Dragonite at Buckingham Palace
As I plummeted towards Buckingam Palace, I crashed right into a passing Dragonite,
He was mad, he came at me with a Dragon Pulse, I countered with a Rock Slide, it hit him hard, I came towards him with a Headbutt, and he went out.
When he came to, he congratulated me, and offered me a ride back home, then, I soared back home on top of a Dragonite.