• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Universe IX - Couples [2]

mockingjay

swift and lol
;492-s; Go for it.

;492-s; By the way, there are about five other challenges that you all need to finish by Sunday

mockingjay

swift and lol
;492-s; Winner revealed on first post :) Congratulations!

PU 10 starts late September / early October

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
may I post here?

So I haven't really been following this season that much, but I just wanted to say congratulations to Celeste and everyone else this season! Well done :)

Perhaps next season zhanton will be back, defending his Season VIII crown...

mockingjay

swift and lol
;492-s; Celeste would have won whether he gained points from the final challenge or not, because he gained a lot of points from week 1-14 and none of the other three finalists did any of the challenge.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
;229; I...won? I was so scared that I was going to blow it at the very last moment! XD Congratulations everyone, you were all equally scary and threatening! XD Always made me want to do everything the best I could...and the fastest I could!

The winner's points are calculated cumulatively? Ohhh...that's new. I guess my mania did help me out. XD

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
;229; Thanks everyone!

BTW...High five, Kiara! Go Gray Team!