• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Universe: Power Of Six

Oh man!! Am I late :I
Well If I'm not....
Name: Tori
Species: ;393;
The ***** is back :)

;144; Oh hey new challenge. o3o

Sl: Well, go on then! Go do it!

;144; D8

Sl: You didn't win last time, don'tcha wanna win now?

;144; ...*****

Sl: 8) Thaaaat's my Arti.

ISSHU REGION

Sl and Arti are found at the starting line of their first Pokemon Uni challenge. We shall share many happy and not so happy times together, but first we have to complete the first challenge. Generally, those who do get a bit further than those who don't. So, at the first challenge, the pair are found in the brand new shiny region of Isshu. However, they come to a problem. The only cities that they can go to is Huin city, which is kinda limiting their options. So anyway, back to our star...

;144; what is this i dont even.

Sl: Shut up! Look, people here don't know who you are, and they probably won't try to catch you because the silly newb trainers don't have a National Pokedex yet 8)

;144; Oh god. *Gets out map.* ... Half of it is missing.no squiggles! Like Glitch City!

Glitchcitymapone-full.jpg

Sl: I guess we'll just have to go to the place that Lord Game Freak have programmed then.

;144; Kehehhe... look, if you walk into people, they just walk around you like robots!

Sl: Whatever. I'm hungry. Go to the market and get me something to eat.

;144; damn you.

-Huin City Market-

;144; Hey, can I have a doughnut please?

:天啊及其安ARTICUNO!

;144; Um, yeah that's me.

殺了它! 殺了它!

An angry mob start to chase after our helpless bird, for seemingly no reason at all. Confused, she tries to understands what is going on, but then quickle decides she needs to leave. And fast. Grabbing Sl with her feet, she begins to fly away from them, while firing Ice-beams lat the poor people below, who had barley been able to live for more than a few months..

;144; **** YOU SL. YOU SAID THEY WOULDN'T CATCH ME!

Sl: Heheh... Ok, next place is Pallet town. Did you get that Doughnut?

;144; Yep. But its MINE *****.

Sl: 8(

PALLET TOWN

;144; -puff- -puff- -puff- flying -puff- over 4 -puff- regions isn't -puff- easy ya know. Your -puff- kinda heavy.

Sl: Quit moaning and drop us off.

;144; -puff- it's kinda late now. -puff- Shall we get some sleep?

Sl: 8| ARE YOU INSANE? The Pallet Town Assasin is here! The assassin could strike at any moment!

;144; whatevs... i....need sleep....... zzz ........... zzz

Sl: << >>

Like a Ninja, Sl creeps off into the night, leaving our helpless bird all alone in the middle of the assassination. A few minutes later, two shady characters
come along, covered by their masks and capes, to gather around our bird.

???: Is this her?

???: Yes. Come, lets drag her back to Oaks lab. There we can perform... the procedure.

;144; snore...

The pair drag the bird into professor oaks lab, tie her to a chair, and muffle her just in case. Striking a match, they set alight the piles of books and work papers scattered on the floor. After laughing manically for a while, they begin to climb out of the window, but are then stopped by a vine that pulled them back.

;001; Stop right there!

???: Huh? How did you escape?

;004; No need for explanation! Did you REALLY think we would stay in a card-board box? Squirtle, douse that flame!

;007; Squirlte! BLUBLGAARRGHGAARR.

;001; Now you two can stay right here. *Scatters Sleep Powder all over them*

???: No... wait... i... can explain...

;004; No explaining needed! You have killed enough citezens already!

;007; Damnit Bulba! You sprayed Sleep Powded on our victim!

;004; Quite moaning. We can mob her later!

;144; Snoree..... Snore.....

;001; Hmm. I wonder what she is thinking right now.

;007; Well we don't want her to get suspicious! Take her back outside damnit!

;004; How can we carry a 122' pound bird?

;001; This is nintendo we are talking about. Anything can happen. Come on!

The funny trio carry Arti outside, still fast asleep. They get a marker pen and scribble GEN 1 4 EVA! All over her face, then steal her Challenge Courses Route. Un-noticed, they slip away into the sunrise.

Sl: I always thought they went off into the sunset oO

Who asked your opinion? And anyway, where were you?

Sl: I stole Arti's doughnut! Where do you think I was, Oaks lab? Pfft.

...No comment.

Sl: Well, I had better see what happened to Arti and see if she's still alive- ohmaigodarti.

Sl spots Arti crmpled by a tree, her face covered in pan, and the challenge sheet gone.

Sl: Shistix. Nao waddama gunna doo?

As I figure out what Sl just said, let us take a look inside Arti's dream. Bt first, we must perform the ancient art of HYPNO DANCING!

;097;;097;;097;;097;;097;;097;
HUUYAKA HUUYAKA HUUYAKA HUUYAKA! BARALALALLA! BARALALALAL! RAGARBARGLEBARGLE! HYAUAHJHJHJH!

A hazy purple mist appears, as we enter into Arti's dream...

BIKINI BOTTOM

We enter into a strange, underwater place, and spot Arti at some sort of Burger place named Krusty Krab. She is flirting with some sort of lobster there, while he tries to figure out what she is and why she doesn't want a burger. Let's take a closer look...

;144; Heeeeey darlliiiiin. wuuussss poppin?

Crab: Um hey darling. Are you sober?

;144; Suuure suuuger would be great!

Crab: *Smacks*

;144; oO WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?

Crab: Scaring away my customers. Now get out before I have to call the police!

;144; Heh. Let's see you try!

Crab: No! Anything but Ice-Beam! You'll freeze us all! We are all underwater remember?

;144; Well why aint I dddrowner yet? K-YAH! *Fires Ice-Beam and the Krusty Crab freezes over*

;144; Kehehe. Hmm... this sudden urge for power makes me wanna destroy more places. My Icy palace was burnt down by my ****ing brother Moltres, and now I have nothing to rule. MWAAHAHAHHAHA!

With a flap of her wings, Arti breaks out of the iced chamber, and flies over Bikini bottom, her eyes suspiciously glancing around for something to destroy. With a K-YAH!, and a whole street is frozen over. K-YAH! And there goes another shop. K-YAH and doooown goes the cliffs. And when she had nothing left to destroy, she made it snow, and flew upside-down over her territory, feeling proud. But then, out of no-where, came a strange voice from behind her.

;146; Hello Arti

;144; *Narrows eyes* You again.

;146; Now now, we can't have you freezing everything. That isn't what Arceus asked us to do. I'm afraid I'll have to burn it down.

;144; Wait... That;s exactly what you told me the first time you destroyed my icy fortress!

;146; Oh Arti, Arti. You seemed to have gone mad with power. Now, allow me.

;144; *****.

Moltres spits at Arti, leaving a scar on her fur. Then, the bird raises its wings to the heavens, and a sheet of lava pours down, covering the whole city. Arti looks in amazement, then disbelief as all the lava turns to paint. It wipes down the city, then turns back into a rainbow-bloby-mess. But suddenly, as if nothing had happened, Arti is standing back at the Krusty Krab, looking at a bloby painting on the wall.

;144; What the fuzzlessticks?

Crab: Hey, darling, do you want a bugger?

;144; Damn no!

Crab: Well, get this! *Throws a bucket of water in her face.

;144; *Wakes up from dream* What the ****! Sl! You didn't have to throw a bucket of ice water in my face! Damn, now all my make up is ruined....

Sl: Well DONT BLAME ME CUZ I HAD TO CARRY YOU ALL THE WAY TO THE FINISH LINE DAMNIT!

;144; ... Well atleast we were first, right?

Sl: 8|

Last edited:

NovaStar

█ ▄ █ ▄
;236; *Steps onto boat at the bridge where the 5th season had started with great excitement, remembering the last time he felt this way*

Man I seems like only yesterday when I was here. *Looks over at the bridge which had been broken the previous season by a challenger named Rocky.* Ah Rocky rest in peace...

*Boat sets sail* So lets see who I will be competing with.. yep... uh huh.. oh Arti! Least there's one person I know... oh dear.. not Rose she's the one to beat this year. whatever can't let that get a hold of me.

Anyways, I guess this boat is heading towards Isshu. Heard that many strange things lurk there but that shouldn't be to bad I have my new piece of tech that will help me through this season. *whips out a modified poke'dex*

[Poke'dex'] *Brzzt* Whats this eh wot? A little prepubescent boy? *brzzt* 3 feet 4 inches, 95 lbs, has an attraction to... *brrrrrzt*

;236; Man that almost as worse as that FireFox guy that ridiculed me last time.

;278; Kraaack the Isshu region is nearing 2 minutes! Kraaack.

;236; Well lets get this started! *Climbs to the front of the boat and sees sky skyscrapers and shops in the horizon*

Isshu Region:
;236; So this is the great Isshu region you can just breath the fresh *cough cough* well mildly polluted air. Well I guess I can just look around and check out the culture. *Wanders through street and street eventually bumping into an elderly man* Oh sorry sir, guess I was distracted by the ambiance.

???: Well you better make sure you look now before you step.

;236; Yes sir. By the way sir, what is you name?

???: Oh don't call me sir so much just call me Cedar, Professor Cedar.

;236; Isn't that a type of tree? I starting to see a pattern here...

Cedar: No! You know too much... er I mean would you like to take a look at the Poke'mon I happen to have with me?

;236; Sure why not I guess I would need some help finding my way around oh and the name is Troy.

*Hawthorn sends out three odd looking creatures*

mijumaru.gif
: Hyia!

[Poke'dex] *Brrzt* Mijumaru, the sea otter Pokemon. These Pokemon scavenge the ocean floor to find their own shell. No two shells are alike and are often a way to show dominance in a group.

pokabu.gif
: Well howdy!

[Poke'dex] *Brrzt* Pokabu, the fire pig Pokemon. Young children often like to play with Pokabu's tail. When excited or threatened the orb on it's tail glows an feverish red.

tsutaaja.gif
: Ugh...

[Poke'dex] *Brrzt* Tsutaaja, the grass snake Pokemon. Found deep in soil, many gardeners are alarmed when coming across this. Tsutaaja can bend it's body in any shape it needs to complete an action.

;236; Well ain't that just weird. Well can anyone tell me the quickest way to reach Kanto? I currently in this challenge and there are 11, possibly 12 other contestants who are all heading there.

pokabu.gif
: Of course you just take the next boat out northwest and you'll hit Pallet Town in no time.

tsutaaja.gif
: Good thing to. The less people here to bother me the better.

mijumaru.gif
: Oh would you leave him alone... he's kinda cute. *blushes*

;236; Er.. yeah. Thanks for the directions see you soon?

Cedar: Of course I'll just give you my cell number.

And so Troy set off back to the place where many trainers began their adventure, the quiet town of Pallet but unknowingly, a dark presence will soon take hold of the quaint villa.

Pallet Town:
;236; Well well. Haven't been here since that one time I registered for the Kanto League... never got that Bolder Badge... *sees a man approaching* perhaps I said too much.

Professor Oak: Well isn't it little Tommy was it? No, Tim?

;236; Troy sir, so how have you been lately.

Oak: My t.v. show with Mike has been going great.

;236; Er.. and the Pokemon.

Oak: Why yes the Cyndiquil and the Piplup's have been a huge hit and treecko's are a fan favorite.

;236; But don't you just give out Bulbasaur, Charmander and Squirtle? Also I thought you had a radio show with Mary not Mike.... I'm having the notion that you're not who you say you are. Oak is much more knowing and well.. he doesn't wear red eyeliner....

*The Oak impostor starts to dissipate and in it's place a strange creature stands in place*

;236; Wha- what ARE you? Talk about a wolf in sheep's clothing.

zoroark.gif
: Heh hehehe.... so you figured me out eh?

[Poke'dex] *Brzt* Zoroark, the monster fox Pokemon. Zoroark creates illusions to fool it's opponents into a false sense of security then attacks from the shadows.

;236; Oh so your an ambush Pokemon... what do you want with me in the first place?

zoroark.gif
: Well you seemed so alone back in Hiun Harbor I'd thought that I would put a smile on that face.

;236; Gah. Ya' creep why don't you just go back to your foxhole sly.

zoroark.gif
: Oh is that so? *Form starts to change*

;001; How do you like my new look?

;236; Grrr... you pest I have no time for you. *Throws a mach punch at the transformed Zoroark knocking it out for the time being* That should have him asleep for awhile. Long enough to escape. Ugh.... *Troy trips, still under mild effect of the illusion and faints*

Bikini Bottom:
;236; Uhh... where am I? Was I attempting to summon Missingo at Cinnabar and giltched? No, I remember I was in Pallet Town with that hellish fox. Well at least I'm safe here. Whatever "here" is.

???: I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready.

;236; Lord that voice is annoying what is making that horrid noise.

???: Howdy friend welcome to Bikini Bottom, home of the Krabby Patty! My name is Spongebob Squarepants.

;236; What the... did you say Krabby Patty? That sounds disgusting.

SpongeBob: You never tried one? Geese Louise we need to get you one stat!

*An hour later*

;236; This is AMAZING! What's in it that makes it so good?

SB: Tomato, lettuce, pickles, secret ingredient.

;236; Secret ingredient? What's that mean?

Mr. Krabs: Son you don't need to know the secret ingredient. Unless you want to pay the price.

;236; Well I have a quarter million that I won from the third place prize will that work?

Mr. Krabs: Hehe that well do alright. Giv'er ere'.

;236; First the ingredient...

SB: It's LOOVE!!

;236; *Hands over an IOU* Well I'm gonna go hope you don't mind.

Mr. Krabs: I'll get you you.... *dolphin noise*

SB: MR. KRABS!

Troy eventually woke up and headed back to the official PU6 confession room.

;236; Man I can tell without teams this will be much much more hard than before. Well there's also the fresh meat factor. Man this will be fun.

MKFC

Shade of Blue
OK, cool ^^ Hopefully this time I won't suck a** like I did before...

WARNING: Please don't feel offended. I am a scrape. I AM a scrape. Seriously. Lemme jst get that straight with you now.

;447;: *oiling gun* This will be fun...

And so, Topaz, having arrived at the starting line of Pokémon Universe: Power of Six, slowly entered the Isshu region with his trusty sidekick. He turned to his sidekick, MKFC-

*disk scratches and music stops*
;447;: Who said you were part of this?
MKFC: What?
;447;: I said WHO SAID YOU WERE PART OF THIS?
MKFC: But... look, I have to be your sidekick! Look, Arti has one, and look how far she's gotten? Don't you think-
;447;: *pulls out gun* Fuck off or eat lead, bitch.
MKFC: *backs away* I'm just saying, maybe if you let me just join you for this-

*gunfire, followed by screaming*

;447;: Much better. I can take on this place myself now.

...Umm... and so he turned to his OTHER sidekick, Jasper the Eevee, who has been inactive since PokeCity V2-

*disk scratches again*
;447;: Not funny.
;133;: But-
;447;: Get out! Now!
;133;: *runs* And you, narrator, don't try anything else or I WILL shoot you. I'm not afraid.
Narrator: Ohohoho... you will be... you will be.

So Topaz... turned to... *sees threatening look* ...nothing, it seemed, and decided to head off, enjoying the nice scent of flowers.

;447;: Gay. Put me somewhere else.
Narrator: Look, do you want to do this or not?
;447;: Can you just let me do this on my own, PLEASE?!
Narrator: OK, OK... calm down. I'll go. But for the next course, I'll return. *goes*

;447;: *walking by a lake* Thankfully, there's no narrator here now, and I can get through this with no random encounters or hot water Pokémon who will throw me off my tracks-
mijumaru.gif
: *climbs out of water*
;447;: DAMN... who is SHE...? *goes over* Heya ;)
mijumaru.gif
: 0_o Who the hell are you?!
;447;: *ignores remark* So... wanna go out?
mijumaru.gif
: ...Fuck off you creep. My heart belongs to Troy and TROY ONLY! *uses Water Gun*
;447;: AAH SHIZER!! *gets hit by Water Gun and is sent flying*

-----------

;447;: Ugghh... *gets up* Where am I...? *looks around*
;133;: Sweet, you're awake! What happened!
;447;: AAH!!! ...What are you doing here?! I told you to get out! This is NOT your cameo, or a cameo from anyone else from the old days before MKFC came back in Xmas 09!
;133;: But...
;447;: I don't wanna shoot you, but I will if you don't leave.
;133;: *sigh* FINE, I'll leave. *goes*
;447;: YES. Thank gawd... *gets up and starts walking through the forest before accidentally falling off the edge of a cliff*

---------

;447;: *hanging on for dear life* HEELP! Someone, HELP!! ...That right, the only people I know who can help me are Jasper and the narrator right now! Jasper! Narrator! Help!
;133;: No, you told me to leave so I did.
Narrator: You said you didn't want me until you reached Pallet Town. Sorry, but...
;447;: Oh son of a bi- *loses grip* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!! *falls and lands on a ship*

--------

;447;: Owww... my head... *gets up* Great, I'm on a ship. Now what do I do? I'll need to find a way to Pallet Town from this ship's-
;278;: *over megaphone* This ship is heading for Pallet Town and should arrive there in around 5 hours.
;447;: Sweet! 5 hours of spare time! *runs onto top of deck and grabs megaphone and starts singing*
(shorty)Aww sh*t, get your towels ready it's about to go down (shorty, yeah)
Everybody in the place hit the f**king deck (shorty, yeah)
But stay on your motherf**king toes
We running this, let's go

I'm on a boat (I'm on a boat)
Everybody look at me 'cause I'm cruisin' on a boat (cruisin' on a boat)
I'm on a boat
Take a good hard look at the motherf**king boat (boat, yeah)

I'm on a boat motherf**ker take a look at me
Straight flowing on a boat on the deep blue sea
Busting five knots, wind whipping at my coat
You can't stop me motherf**ker cause I'm on a boat

Take a picture, trick (trick)
I'm on a boat, b*tch (b*tch)
We drinking Santana champ,
Cause it's so crisp (crisp)
I got my swim trunks
And my flippie-floppies
I'm flipping burgers, you and Kinko's
Straight flipping copies

I'm riding on a dolphin, doing flips and sh*t
The dolphin's splashing, getting everybody all wet
But this ain't Seaworld, this is real as it gets
I'm on a boat, motherf**ker, don't you ever forget

I'm on a boat and
It's going fast and
I got a nautical themed
pashmina afghan
I'm the king of the world
On a boat like Leo
If you're on the shore,
then you're sure not me-oh

GET THE F**K UP, THIS BOAT IS REAL!!

f**k land, I'm on a boat, motherf**ker (motherf**ker)
f**k trees, I climb buoys, motherf**ker (motherf**ker)
I'm on the deck with my boys, motherf**ker (yeah)
The boat engine make noise, motherf**ker

Hey ma, if you could see me now (see me now)
Arms spread wide on the starboard bow (starboard bow)
Gonna fly this boat to the moon somehow (moon somehow)
Like Kevin Garnett, anything is possible

Yeah, never thought I'd be on a boat
It's a big blue watery road (yeah)
Poseidon (and PU-Po6)
Look at me, oh (all hands on deck)

Never thought I'd see the day
When a big boat coming my way
Believe me when I say
I f**ked a mermaid *coughMIJU MARUcough*

I'm on a boat
I'm on a boat
Everybody look at me 'cause I'm sailing on a boat (woaah)
I'm on a boat
I'm on a boat
Take a good hard look at the mothaf**kin' boat (sha-sha-shorty, shorty, yeah)

And so, after the hilariously bad rapping that Topaz humiliated himself through on that ship for 5 hours, the ship, and Topaz, finally arrived on Pallet Town. There the next leg of their saga will begin-

*disk scratches*
;447;: Did I ask you dammit?!
Narrator: But I'm the narrator, I'm meant to narrate things...
;447;: No, I just want you the hell away from me as much as possible.
Narrator: I just wanna show off since while you've been stuck in the Isshu Region, I've been at a Twisted Smile concert! So HA!
;447;: Oh, you lucky a**hole... was the entire band there?
Narrator: Yeah, everyone. It was so hot as well, with Mana and Saichi. I swear Saichi was even eyeing me up during that as well...
;447;: Dream on, mofo. You realize Twisted Smile are just puppets?
Narrator: What do you mean?
;447;: There are 4 people controlling them. I mean, in real life, not here in gawd-knows-what-the-hell land.
Narrator: So are you saying that...
;447;: Yes, If Saichi was eyeing you up, it wasn't her, it was her CONTROLLER who was eyeing you up. You know her controller, right? She's hot stuff. By hot, I mean SUPER SUPER SUPER hot.
Narrator: Wow, nice... Just don't tell MKFC, you know what he's like when he's around that...
;447;: I shot the guy. No need to worry!
MKFC: I'm right here and I heard that. -__-
;447;: *pulls out gun*

*gunfire is heard followed by a thud*
;447;: OK, narrator, enough dawdling. We're already far enough behind.

------------------

And so, the pair headed into Pallet Town, thinking it was a cakewalk. They almost made it to Route 1 when...

;447;: Hey, watch it! You know what happens if you go there and don't have a Pokémon in your possession! Even if you are one!

But it was too late.

Oak: *oak theme plays* Hey! Wait! Don't go out!
;447;: Oh, no, not this again... Look what you've done, you stupid narrator! You should've stopped me!
Oak: It's unsafe! Wild POKÉMON live in tall grass!
;447;: No shit, Sherlock.
Oak: You need your own POKÉMON for your protection.
;447;: If you haven't noticed, I AM a Pokémon. Is it that difficult to figure out?
Oak: I know! Here, come with me!
;447;: ...You know what? I've had enough. I've had enough of YOU, your babbling, your annoying me when I played Red version, and Blue version, and Green version, and I think, THAT IT'S TIME TO END THIS! *pulls out gun* EAT LEAD, BEEYOTCH!

*gunfire is heard*

The young, naíve-

;447;: Who you calling naive?!

OK, sorry. The young Topaz pulled out his gun, took aim and fired at Prof. Oak. But little did he know the consequences it would have. The bullet went straight through him without leaving a scratch, just one big, gaping, METALLIC hole.

The Professor was an android.

;447;: OMG! 0_o
Oak: *bleep bloop bleep* *malfunctions* KIIIILLL... *starts walking towards Topaz*
;447;: Oh crap... EAT MORE LEAD! *shoots Oak some more*
Oak: *bullets harmlessly bounce off* KILLL!! OAK ANGRY!! *throws a metallic punch at Topaz*
;447;: *dodges* Whoa, that was a CLOSE one... I need to watch my step!

You know what this needs? Fight music. Awesome, awesome fight music. I'll sing.

;447;: NO! NOT NOW! I'M BEING ATTACKED BY A ROBOTIC OAK! DON'T PUT ON-

But it was too late. *starts singing*
Give me fuel,
Give me fire,
Give me that which I desire,
Ooh!

Oak: *retreats back in fear*
;447;: OMG! Who would've known that Metallica was Oak's only weakness?! Sing some more, narrator!

Turn on, I see red
Adrenaline crash and crack my head
Nitro junkie, paint me dead
And I see red

One hundred plus through black and white
War horse, warhead
F*ck 'em man, white knuckle tight
Through black and white

Oak: *robotic scream*
;447;: Yes, it's working! Now... take this!! *charges up Aura Sphere*

Ooh, I burn,
Fuel is pumping engines,
Burning hard, loose and clean

And I burn,
Churning my direction,
Quench my thirst with gasoline

;447;: *releases Aura Sphere* HAHA!
Oak: *gets hit, loud metallic scream*
;447;: Now eat lead, mofo! *shoots Oak*
Oak: *loud scream, falls down dead*

So give me fuel,
Give me fire,
Give me that which I desire,
Ooh!

OK... sweet, I never knew Metallica was Oak's one weakness.

;447;: YES! We did it! He's finally dead! WOOHOO! *goes up to robot Oak*

*there is a time bomb strapped to Oak's body, reading 0:01*

;447;: *reads it* Oops... *reads again* WHAT THE FU- *BOOOOOOOOOM* *blasts off and falls unconscious*

And so, through the art of singing Metallica, Topaz and your truly managed to defeat and destroy the rampaging Oak, which was really a robot, and not a professor. However, the robotic Oak blew up after its defeat, sending Topaz blasting and unconscious. However, as fate would have it, Topaz landed in the sea, and slowly started sinking...

who lives in a pineapple under the sea-
;447;, MKFC, ;133;, and everyone else: SHUT THE F*CK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OK, sorry. Repeat. From where I messed up last time.
;447;: No singing. Definitely no singing.

----------------------

When Topaz awoke, he found himself to be in an illusionary area under the sea. In front of him seemed to be at what seemed to look like a KFC. But, obviously, it wasn't. As his vision was regained, he could make out a sign that said "Krusty Krab". Confused, he walked into the restaurant.

;447;: ...No, I didn't. I looked somewhere else because I thought the restaurant was a cheap KFC rip-off. Just like MKFC's name.
Narrator: But MKFC clearly stated that his name stands for "My Kinda Fried Chips". Even though it sounds paedophilic.
;447;: ...No he didn't. Max made thgat up in like 5 seconds, remember?
Narrator: Look, let's get back on track.

Confused, Topaz walked into the restaurant.

;447;: I thought I made it clear to you I DIDN'T!

Yes you did, Topaz. Go along. It'll make thing smoother.

;447;: D!ckhead... I can't believe I'm doing this, but... *walks into the restaunt*

Good Topaz.

Mr. Krabs: So do you want a burger?
;447;: No! Who the hell are you anyway, some retarded fish or something?
Mr. Krabs: No-one speaks to me like that! NO-ONE!
;447;: ...D!ckhead.

Topaz had no recollection of what happened after that. However, all he remembered seeing after that particular moment was the words: FAIL written over his eyes. Suddenly he found himself asleep, just 1 metre away from the finish line.

;447;: *wakes up* ...What the hell? I just had the most screwed up dream... wait... who carried me here?
???: Well, well, well, it's about time I had my revenge on you, Topaz...
;447;: Who?
Oak: *walks up* Well... you've killed me once before... now I will kill you with my SINGING! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
*suddenly everything seems to flood*
So what should you say when I'm singing this song
SHUT THE F*CK UP
So what should you say cos the lyrics are wrong
SHUT THE F*CK UP
If absolute bullshit be something you wish-

;447;: SHUT THE F*CK UP!!!!!!!!
MKFC: Hey, you shouldn't say things like that!!

-----------------

;447;: *opens eyes to find himself almost at the finish line* Wait... WHAT?! I was under the sea a moment ago! And you're here! WHAT'S GOING ON?!?!
MKFC: Well, truth is... you know Robot Oak? He's surrounded by meth. When you're near him, you're actually inhaling meth. That's why you had those weird hallucinations. You've been screaming random bullcrap all this time, I have no idea what you've been talking about.
;447;: ...What? And why are you still alive?
MKFC: I regenerated myself-

*gunfire*

;447;: *runs to finish line*

Yay!!
;393; Ok so I get to get to Issho Region. Where the hell is that?
;285; (Tori maid from Mexico): Is Isshu Region!! pendejada (Stupid) ;393; *hits Pablo with a pan* I SAID DON'T CURSE ME IN SPANISH!! YOU PIECE OF DOG POOP!! Now carry my bags *****!!
;285; I got no arms! You *****!!
;393; *hits Pablo again and again*
*moments later*
;393; Now stop being a smartypants and carry my bags!!
;285; X_X
;393; Eh.. I can get a new one so I don't care really!! *gets another maid out of her backpack*
;285; Paula: LA BRUJA!!! (The witch)
;393; No I don't got a bruise you stupid monkey!! Now carry my bags were wasting time here!!
;285; *puts it in her mouth*
;393; *walking around and passes a dock*
;393; Hey Paula this ferry can take us to Isshu Region! Paula what are you doing to that poor man!!
;285; Paula: HELP HELP HELP!! BEG BEG!!
;107; O_O
;393; Stupid Paula!! this guy doesn't want to have sex with you! Your uglier than Rosie O'Donnell and older than Barbara Walters
;393; ;107; *starts laughing*
;393; Stop being a ***** and come down HERE!! *pulls her ear*
*walks in to the ticket booth*
;149;: Hi how can I help you?
;393; Two tickets to Issho Region!!
;149; Isshu Region you mean?
;393; Yeah whatever just give me some tickets!!
;149; Can I see what's in that guy mouth??
;393;: *starts laughing*
;149; did I say something wrong? O_O
;393; Nothing *still laughing* I told you were ugly!!
;149; Please answer my question! What's in... that person mouth?
;393; *thinking: Don't tell her there are bags in there because then you'll have to pay extra* Umm.. There's nothing in there that's how her cheeks are!! We heard there was a great plastic surgeon to help her!!
;149; Wow I just notice something!
;393; What?
;149; She is ugly *chuckles*
;393; ;149; *laughs*
;149; I guess i'll pay for your tickets because I really feel bad for the girl
;393; Oh thank you!! Isn't this lady nice! Bye!!
*two hours later*
;393; The boat is here!! Come on Paula!!
*ferry boat leaves*
;393; Alright Paula here's sack!! Goodnight!!
;285; *sleeps on the floor in her sack*
*morning arrives*
;393; Good Morning Paula!! Paula?
;393; *Tori see's a note and reads it*
I jump off boat! Adios *****!!
;393; YOU STUPID PAULA!!
*arrives in Isshu Region*
;393; Finally were here!! There beds suck ***!! And who am I talking to?? Alright my new slav.. I mean maid "Polly"
;285; Hola! :)
;393; Shut up and get moving..
;285; :(
;393; *walking around town* God this town is 3D and new! And I really hate this.. And the pokemon around here look so freaking weird!! like that one snake thingy.. The sea otter one looks like me but I look way hotter! And the piggy is ok I guess..
;285; Sexy beast!!
;393; Polly shut up!! I'm talking not you!! And yes I am a sexy beast!!
;285; No sexy beast! *points at Paula body*
;393; Oh my gosh that is Paula!! And Polly are you a lesbian??
;285; I like ladies!!
;393; Alright Polly thanks for telling me!! *thinks: I got to kill this girl before she does something nasty to me*
;285; *smiles*
;393; *smiles*
;393; Ok lets get out of here we got to get to Pallet Town!!
;393; *goes to another dock* WHAT 50 DOLLARS!! I don't got that money I spent it all on Spas, Ice Cream, stores..
;149; Sorry! Come back till you have enough money*
;393; What do we do now :(
;285; Let's go to the bedroom :)
;393; O_O Umm.. I got a better idea!! You hide in this suitcase!!
;285; Why?
;393; Umm... Because... I LOVE YOU!!
;285; Okay!! :D *gets into the suitcase*
;393; *locks her in there* Oh god now I got to kill her!! *goes to the subway station* Got to wait till a subway train comes...
*10 minutes later*
;393; Here it comes!! *purposely drops the suitcase in the subway tracks* Oops...
;393; OH MY GOSH MY SUITCASE!!
*subway runs over the suitcase*
;393; Oh well.. *leaves*
;393; Ugh.. How am I going to get money.. I can't get a job because I don't got a resume or anything.. Ugh.. *see's boxes that say Shipped to Pallet Town*
;393; Hehehe!! *gets closer to the box* Almost there *see's an employee* I didn't know there was an employee person!! Ugh..
???: *looks at Tori*
;393; Uh oh *falls off the box like a statue*
???: *goes where Tori fell* How did this statue fell!!
;393; *acts like a statue*
???: Ah oh well!! I'll but it back!! *carries it* god this statue is heavy!!
;393; *pinches him*
???: Ow!! *puts Tori in the box* Stupid statue
;393; That **** head!! at least I made!!
???: Did I hear talking?
;393; No now get the **** out of here!!
???: Okay *walks stupidly*
*47 hours later*
;393; *sleeping*
BANG!!!!!
;393; OH MY GOSH WHAT IS HAPPENING!! *wakes up*
;393; *looks through the little holes* Yay we made it to Pallet Town!!
;393; But why am I in the sky??
~
*At the shipping docks*
;444; God I hate this job!!
;412; I know!!
;444; I never get enough sleep!!
;412; I hear you man *sleepy*
;444; Yeah *sleepy while moving the crane*
;444; *grabs Tori box*
;444; *falls asleep and drops Tori box in to the ocean*
~
;393; Ah!! what is happening!!
*box falls in the water*
;393; Oh my goodness the box is flooding with water I'm going to die!!
*box is flooding with water*
;393; Oh my goodness I'm going to die!! I'm sorry Pablo, Paula, and Polly for killing you or making you kill yourself *cries*
*water rises up to Tori neck*
;393; Bye World!!
*box is filled with water*
;393; *acting all dramatic like she can't breath*
;393; Wait, I'm a water type -_-..
;393; *breaks through the box* I got to go to Bikini and Bottoms!!
Nemo: You mean Bikini Bottom!
;393; Oh my gosh your Finding Nemo!!
Nemo: MY NAME IS NEMO NOT FINDING NEMO!!!
;393; Don't get feisty at me!! *shoves a vase at Nemo mouth*
Nemo: X_X
;393; Oh my gosh I killed Nemo!! Anyway he was in the wrong show and he disobey is father so who cares :)
;393; *still swimming* Hey Coral Reef!! I always wanted to see this but I got to get to bikini bottom!!
;393; Hey look there's a castle!! :eek: IS Atlantica!!! Why am I always in the wrong show/movie -_-
Ariel: Hi!!
Flounder: Hi
;393; Oh my gosh THE LITTLE MERMAID AND HER FAT FISH FRIEND!!
Ariel: I'M ARIEL NOT THE LITTLE MERMAID
Flounder: AND I'M NOT FAT!!
;393; Before I kill you? Can you tell me why your castle looks like a ....
Ariel: *attacks Tori*
;393; You want to fight *****!!! *yanking Ariel hair* This is a WIG!!! *pulls her wig off*
Ariel: Oh my gosh!! *runs away*
Flounder: *follows Ariel*
*leaves*
;393; lalala Hey is this Bikini Bottom
SpongeBob: Hey you look fat!! *laughs*
;393; Don't get me started *giving SpongeBob the stare*
THE END

mockingjay

swift and lol
4/13 received.

I love how all the newer contestants (With the exception of some from earlier games) haven't posted their challenge

kuriboh361

Bearer of Peace
~Cast~

;488; ~ Viper

Dan ~ Me

~*~

;488;: Hello, Viper at your service. *Bows*

Dan: There isn't really a need to be so polite.... *Rolls eyes*

;488;: But that is the way that I am....

Dan: So? Screw it and become less polite!

;488;: But you created me...

Dan: That's right.... Listen to your Creator.... Change your personality....

;488;: But that's not me....

Dan: Urgh.... Whatever! *Rides on Viper's back* To Isshu!

;488;: *Blinks* Excuse me? What issue are we talking about?

Dan: -_-; I meant the Isshu region with Zoroark and the rest....

;488;: Oh.... *Floats off*

Dan: *Sips on soda* Be there quick!

Dan: *Is dozing on Viper's back* SNORE!!!!

;488;: Dan-sempai?

Dan: *Snores really loudly*

;488;: Hello?

Dan: *Snores even louder*

;488;: *Shakes roughly*

Dan: Woah! *Falls* AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!! I'm going to falll!!!!1

;488;: -_-; But you're only two centimeters away from reaching the ground....

Dan: Err.... *Laughs nervously* So, this is Isshu.... *Sees lots and lots of blurry shapes* It certainly is an issue isn't it?

;488;: I guess.... *Spots odd pixels circling her* Hello....

;000;: Pii!!!! *Transforms into Magikarp* Karp Karp!

;488;: Erm....

Dan: Hey, you good at cooking, Viper?

;488;: They're not bad....

Dan: *Smacks lips* Then, we're having Magikarp tonight! *Stabs Magikarp with knife*

;488;: Where'd you get that knife from?

Dan: *Grabs a bunch of pixels from the ground and concentrates hard* Like.... *Imagines orange and pixels turn into an orange* This.... *Throws orange away*

;488;: Wonderful.... *Bows at Dan*

Dan: Yeah, yeah... Prepare the Magikarp for brunch now! *Sits on deckchair* I'll be tanning!

~Later~

Dan: *Is all tanned and looks hot* You done, Viper?

;488;: I am.... But why are you wearing that costume of some wrestler....

Dan: Urgh.... *Strips it off to reveal ugly self (wearing clothes)* I wanted to look cool you know for the audience....

;488;: It's no good to lie! But anyway, let's eat! *Shows beautifully fried Magikarp*

Dan: *Licks lips* Yum! *Eats all of it in one bite*

;488;: I wanted some....

Dan: Slay your own Magikarp! Fly off to Pallet Town! *Rides on Viper*

;488;; Sigh.... *Floats off*

Dan: And here we are! *Eyes pallet town keenly* I was born here....

;488;: Hmm? Don't you live in the 'other' world?

Dan: Yes....

;488;: So, how come you're born in this world....

Dan: Because I said so! *Sticks tongue out*

;488;: Siigh....

;001;: *Is toddling down towards Dan and Viper*

Dan: *Picks up knife* I smell dinner!

;488;: Wait, don't let your wilder side get a hold of you yet....

Dan: *Licks lips* But it smells so.....

;488;: *Sees Bulbasaur in the distance* Run, little Bulby!

;001;: Bulba?

Dan: *Smiles creepily* I think I see dinner now.... *Spots Bulbasaur*

;488;: *Uses psychic to carry Bulby* Run!!!!

;001;: *Is affected by psychic and faints*

Dan: *Flings knife at Bulby and eats it*

;488;: Erm....

Dan: Hehe! Delicious!

;488;; Erm....

Dan: Now, let's get to.... Erm.... Bikini Bottom? Where the heck is that?

;488;: I believe you get there by going in the ocean....

Dan: And how do you know Viper?

;488;; Because people wear bikinis to the beach. The beach is near to the ocean. And bottom can mean that it is somewhere at the bottom.... So that's why I think it's at the bottom of the sea.

Dan: Clever! *Puts on scuba diving costume* Let's go diving!!!!

;488;: *Is swimming below with a purple aura surrounding her* We're nearly at the bottom....

Dan: *Nods impatiently* Yeah, yeah. Just get there ASAP!

;488;: We're here, Creator!

Dan: *Sees a mini beach underwater* What's this place?

;488;: *Sees sign* Erm.... It reads 'Goo Lagoon'.

Dan: This is a stupid place which doesn't even make sense.... I'm not sure how a body of water can be clearly seen in another body of water! And then, I wonder how the sand can be dry with all this water everywhere!

;488;: Be patient, Dan-sempai. This is another world! Leave it be! Physics works differently....

Dan: It's works weirdly! I'd like to renovate this world if I can. *Notices some fish walking in Goo Lagoon* Ooh!

Fish 1: I didn't know that we had a new statue of a human at the beach.

Fish 2: Nor did I. I think it came from humans though....

Fish 1: Yeah.... I don't think other fish would make a statue of the destroyer of our kind.....

Fish 2: I agree! But what puzzles me more is that statue of a moon thingy!

Fish 1: Yeah, what is it?

;488;: -_-;

Dan: *Eyes fish hungrily*

Fish 2: Look at the human thing. It's got expression in its eyes.

Fish 1: Yup, it looks hungry!

Fish 2: Too bad it's a statue! Hahahahahahahahahahahahah!

;488;: -_-;

Dan: *Grabs fish and eats them raw not giving them time to scream*

;488;: Urm.... Why'd you eat them? You just ate Bulbasaur Salad didn't you?

Dan: Yup! *Licks lips* But I'm still hungry! *Eyes Viper hungrily*

;488;: Uh oh!

~*~Later~*~

;488;: Aaah!!!!!!!!

Dan: Just one little bite! *Chasing Viper with crazed look in eye*

;488;: NO! *Runs away frantically*

Dan: Heheheheh. *Runs faster*

;488;: Wargh! *While running, finds self reaching finishing line* Made it!

Dan: Come back, Viper!

;488;: Eek! *Runs away*

Denmen10

sorry i have to drop out, i just don't have enough time for this

rosso1111

Wormow, just so you know, my access to the internet will be extremely restricted between Monday 24th and Friday 28th due to work experience (Forced thing at my school). I can't promise any course results in this time

Me: After her adventures in the previous Universe (Don't ask, it's complicated) she decided that there was no point in trying to escape her fate, and just set out to relax. To do so, she headed to the new place that recent researchers had discovered, named the Isshu region. Personally, I think the name is stupid, but what do I know?

;282; Do you mind? I want to actually relax!

Me: Well sorry, but I have to explain to the audience what is going on!

;282; Audience?

Me: It's a long story. With lots of machine guns and explosions.

;282; I've got time. I mean, the bus to Pallet Town won't be here for another 20 minutes.

Me: Very well. As narrators, me and my fellow people must appease a certain selection of the angels in heaven. To turn them in a group, we call them an audience. In addition...

'20 minutes later'

Me:... And that is why we call them an audience.

;282; Wow. If anything the bus came.

;107; Where's your money?

Me: Here. *Hands over 100 Pokedollars*

;282; Wow. You were actually nice to me.

Me: Please, no mushy stuff!

1 hour later....

;107; Final Stop: Pallet Town!

;282; Thank you. *Walks off bus*

Me: Now, where is he?

;282; Where is who?

Me: Oh, just a friend.

;282; You've been with me the whole time. How can you have friends?

Me: They're a fellow narrator. They were with a girl I think you should know.

;282; Really? I should?

Me: Well, you were with them a month ago.

;282; Fair enough, let's go find them.

Me: *Reading scanner* God damn it!

;282; What's the problem?

Me: They've already moved: They're heading to the final location: Bikini Bottom.

;282; Ooooh! That place was awesome. Let's go!

Me: As long as you don't go homicidal again.

2 hours later, in Bikini Bottom...

Me: Are you completely sure that they'll have rebuilt the place by now? I mean, you ate almost everyone last time.

;282; So? That's what you get for leaving me on my own.

Me: Your lawyers forced me away, so it's your own fault.

;282; Anyway, that's beside the point. Where's your friend?

Me: I don't know. The scanner is electrical, so it doesn't work underwater. I'll find the finish line, you just do what you want.

;282; Fair enough.

10 minutes later...

Me: OK, I found the finish line. Let's.... what did you do?!

;282; *Stabbing fish* You don't want to know. *Grinning*

Me: OK then..... let's go to the finish line. *Walks towards the finish*

GreenDay4ever

bye!, i had a blast
i was on a school trip... just came back

;129; what am i doing here?

no sound can be heard

;129; is anybody here?

;129; this is weird... I'll just take a look around for a while...

;129;Why isn't anyone here?

;355; Well thats because this part of the region is still in progress

;129; GAH! Where did you come from?

;355; I'm invisible you silly goose , here... let me teleport you to Hiun City!

I HAVE THE POWER!!!!! -Teleports-

;129; Gee wiz dude, thanks a lot

;355; hey, no problem say hello to your mother from me

;129; what?

;355; what? -Teleports away-

;129; wow, this city is fudging huge!... AND IN FULL 3D!!!!

Some boy: Oh look its a magikarp!

;129; Oh hails to the noes! Im outta here! *Jumps in the sea*

Some boy: aww, come back....

-;129; Sinks to the bottom-

;129; phew, thank god that kid didn't catch me... where am i anyways? and WHAT THE FUDGE IS THAT BLUE SQUISHY STICKY THING! GET IT OFF ME!

squidward_tentacles.jpg

Squidward: My Name is Squidward... and you are in Bikini Bottom... Im deeply sorry but this place is full of idiots so you might aswell leave now!

;129; ermkay.... say hello to your mother from me

Squidward: What?

;129; What? -swims away

5 minutes of swimming later

;129; Oh, look, its a restaurant! and it looks like it serves Burgers -walks into restaurant-

;129; I'd like one Krusty Krab Burger please

hahahahahahha, come look at this patrick!

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH! I love you spongebob!

;129; this is getting freaky... I'm Outta here! -swims up to the surface-

;129; FINALLY SOME AIR!

;001; erm, just what the hell do you think you're doing?

;129; i just came to get my first pokemon

;001; Dude! Not kewl! You're a pokemon dude, you can't have a starter pokemon!

;129; oh is that so? -Throws Pokeball at Bulbasaur-

;001; NOOOOOES!!!

wild bulbasaur was caught

;003; who cought my baby?

;129; now thats what i call a sticky situation!

The End

its really lame but its better than beeing DQ'd for beeing late

;035; : *glaring at Troy* He doesn't even remember me. *pouting*

Purple: Quiet, the boat's here.

*an hour later...*

;035; : Ah, shoot. No teams?

Purple : Quit complaining and get over here.

;035; Where?

Purple: *shoves Sally onto an airplane*

;035; : Hey! You know how I feel about flight!

Purple: *grins* Heheheh, today's destination is the Isshu Region.

;035; : Whut? The new region?

Purple: That's right! Let's go!

*the plane starts moving quickly*

;035; : Shoooooooooooooooooooooooot!

1. Isshu Region

Sally and Purple, the sorta-dynamic duo-

Sally and Purple: HEY!

-are on yet another challenge, have flown their brand-new plane to the Isshu Region, and they've landed in the capital city- Huin City.

;035; : ...Wait, this town is under construction.

Purple: Yes, but this is the only way to get to Pallet using state-of-the-art subways.

;035; : Um, okay.

Random construction worker: Hey...! Get out! It ain't safe here!

Purple: We're looking for the subway.

;035; : *thinking* How the HECK does she stay so calm?!

Random construction worker: ..... *pulls lever*

*Sally and Purple fall through a pitfall trap*

And so, Sally and Purple fall through the ground, perfectly incognito.

;035; : GAH! *lands in a subway seat*

Purple: Whee! Yay, the subway!

*the subway begins to move quickly*

2. Pallet Town

Captain of Subway: Okay, we've arrived at Pallet Town.

;035; : *asleep*

Purple: FINALLY!

;035; : *wakes up* H-hey!

Purple: C'mon, let's go! *drags Sally out of the subway*

Sally and Purple have now arrived in Pallet Town, the very first starting town. Who knows what murderers reside here?

;035; : Yeah- WAIT WHAT? Murderers?!

Purple: I get the notion that you've never played Mafia.

;035; : Don't judge me! You haven't played it either!

Purple: Yeah? Well let's look for the hidden tree.

;035; : Huh? Which tree is it?

Purple: *shrugs* Let's look through all 1000 trees for this.

Suddenly a knife hits Sally's back!

;035; : O-ouch!

Purple: Shoot! Are you ok?!

;035; : *fainted*
Ooh, what will Sally and Purple do now? Find out in the next course!
3. Bikini Bottom

Our hero finds herself in a dream this time-

....wait. A dream? Shoot, that doesn't make any sense.

;035; : Well, this makes sense. I can breathe, ya know...

Patrick: Yay, she's back!

Spongebob: Yay, the Clefairy's back!

;035; : ...me? Oh, yeah, I went here before...

Purple: Haaaaai~

;035; : *facepalm* And I thought you couldn't get me in my dreams.

Purple: I'm the master, so bleh.

;035; : T_T

Purple: Well then! Let's go! *fires a torpedo at Sally*

;035; : Hey! *gets hit and wakes up* Huh? Where are we...?

Purple: The finish line, baka.

;035; : ....Well, at least we made it.

robincool98

I am Iron Man!
Sorry I was late, I got sick and plus I was super busy.

;254; : Come on let’s go.

Albert: Can’t we do it later.

;254; : If you say so.

1 hour later.

;254; : Let’s go now

Albert: Oh alright! Stop bugging me and let’s go already.

;254; : So where are we going.

Albert : I don’t know, maybe to the Ishhu Region.

;254; : Let’s go!

Albert: Don’t we have a teleporting thing.

;254; : No we go via boat or an airplane.

Albert: Since I’m rich we should go via jet.

;254; : OK then!

Albert and ;254; : *goes in jet*

Albert : OK now, I placed this jet on autopilot to the Isshu Region.

;254; : OK. Wake me up when we get there.

Albert: *mutters* I will never.

;254; : I heard that!

Albert: OK I will! *activates jet*

Jet lands in Isshu Region
Albert: Well finally we arrived.

;254; : *wakes up* It took us 30 minutes to arrive in the Isshu Region! That was quick.

Albert: I know, it’s powered by nuclear stuff. One hit to the ground and its kaboom!

;254; : Well then what are we doing here anyways.

Albert: I don’t know, hey look it’s a pokemon.

Guy in a Zoroark Suit : I ain’t a Pokemon!

Albert: Funny! Come on let’s attack it.

;254; : But it’s a hu-

Albert : It is not! Use Solarbeam!

;254; : Whatever you say! *uses Solarbeam at the Guy in Zoroark Suit*

Guy in Zoroark Suit : *flies in the air* You’ll pay for this!!!!!!

Albert : Since that’s over let’s go to Pallet Town.

;254; : Why did we go here anyways!

Albert : I don’t know *starts jet engines* Come here before I will leave you!

;254; : *hurries inside jet*

Albert : Activating flux capacitor!

;254; : So this jet is powered by a flux capacitor.

Albert: Not exactly! *activates jet*

10 hours later

Albert: *dozing off*

;254; : *sleeping soundly*

Jet : Warning! Warning! We are about to crash. Not enough fuel!

Albert : *wakes up* What the no!

;254; : Let’s get out of here! *wears parachute then jumps out*

Albert: Sure thing *wears parachute then jumps out*

;254; *lands* So what did you power in that thing!

Albert: Pokemon leavings, specifically a Miltank’s leavings.

;254; : You mean that thing was powered by sh- never mind.

Albert: Well at least we arrived in Pallet Town

*Jet crashes at Oak’s lab*

Albert : Oh my god!

Oak: *goes out from rubble* What did you do to my lab! You destroy it you pay for it. *smells* And why does it smell like poop

;254; : We didn’t destroy it, the guy in the jet did. We luckily escaped.

Albert: And the jet was powered by Miltank Leavings.

Oak: I’ll believe you, if you come with me to get my Pokeballs that are trapped in the lab.

Albert: It’s probably destroyed by know.

Oak: Then you must pay. Go Hitmonchans!

;107; (x2) : Hitmonchan!

Oak: Use Sky Uppercut on these losers.

Albert: Let’s negotiate please don’t kill us!

;254; : Please we beg for mercy!

Oak: These attacks are guaranteed that you will not die but faint! Now Hitmonchan!

;107; (x2) : *uses Sky Uppercut*

Albert and ;254; : Oh sh- *gets hit and lands down in the ocean*

Albert: *wakes up in the ocean* What the, isn’t that Spongebob.

;254; : *wakes up in the ocean* Yeah and isn’t that Patrick.

Doodlebob: No, I’m not Spongebob, I’m Doodlebob and I’m torturing Patrick! Hahaha!

Albert: We should move out from these sea creatures.

;254; : Great idea!

Albert and ;254; stumble upon a castle and find King Neptune.

King Neptune: Aaah! Humans! Why are you here.

Albert: We were attacked and landed in the ocean, left to drown.

;254; : Do you have a way that we can go back to the surface world.

King Neptune: Hahahaha! Are you nuts, only Sandy can send you back to the surface.

Albert: Then we’ll go! *goes to Sandy’s House*

;254; : *follows*

Albert and ;254; arrive to see Sandy fighting with Spongebob.

Albert: Uh…Sandy how can we go back to the surface world.

;254; : Yeah how?

Sandy: *kicks Spongebob until he faints* Well, for starters, where did you come from.

Albert: Pallet Town.

Sandy: Then that means…

Everyone they saw in their adventure : You are hallucinating and unconscious!

Albert and ;254; wakes up in the shore coughing out water.

Albert: That was a weird hallucination.

Plankton : *in the sea* I will someday harness your energy ;254; so that I can use it to take over the universe!

;254; : *flicks Plankton back to the sea*

Albert: That was weird.