• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Universe: Power of Six

The Meddler

Never Forget
Is this game gonna be like Endurance?

FireTypeLover

Mr. Soul Stealer
I probably could get a few minutes' time each day, but if not, I'll get eliminated in the start. So, I'll join for now.

Shedinja705

An outcast...
is it too late to join? If so, sorry, but anyways
Name: Spookster
Species: Shedinja;292;

voidhawk

Blergh!
;066;: Chop Chop people! 3 more!

Has anybody else played this before?

voidhawk

Blergh!
;066;: No, I don't think so... This is just what I saw from previous seasons. It just makes it easy to keep track of a conversation and team mates when you can see their icon.

So, wormow, how are the teams going to be arranged? Randomly, I suppose?

kuriboh361

Bearer of Peace
I've played this game before. ^_^

mockingjay

swift and lol
Icons aren't necessary, but like Void said, it'd be easier to keep track of everything. Although I don't think that should be a problem because chatting/role playing has been limited.

@Grovyl: Because we only have 15 registered. However, if we get 1 more, which adds up to 16, then that will do. And yes, there will be two teams and they will be chosen by random.

voidhawk

Blergh!
;066;: sounds good! I'll try and drag someone along... *evil smile*

D-World

Robo-Cascoon's angry
I haven't...

AbsolKnight66

The Knight of Dark
Name: Cub
Species: ;216;

I'll give it a go.

Last edited:

voidhawk

Blergh!
;066;: We've got another person, now we can start! Chop chop people!