• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Universe: Power of Six

mockingjay

swift and lol
Team and game terms updated, will update with your first challenge and whatnot in like, an hour.

voidhawk

Blergh!
;066;: Red team FTW!

mockingjay

swift and lol
;492-s; Welcome to Pokemon Universe. Starting from today, all of you will be going through challenges, eliminations and many more things yet to be revealed. It may look easy and you may think you're going to win, but I suggest you go to think again. Throughout the game many alliances will form, and to accompany that, many enemies. How that will play a part in this game is entirely up to you, and whether we have alliances or enemies already remains a mystery.

;munchlax; You have all been divided up into two teams, the red and blue team. Each team will do the challenge as usual, and the team with the lowest total scoring points will go up into elimination, where your team has to vote for someone off. The winning team can relax for awhile and wait to see on who gets voted off.

;476; And of course, the bracelets; Giratina and Magikarp. These bracelets play a huge role in the game, and may impact people's decisions in the eliminations. The first post has been updated with information on these bracelets, but how they will be obtained has yet to be seen.

;165; To start off with the game, we'll have our first ever challenge. And for people familiar with the game, you'll know our first challenges ALWAYS involves writing. So put on your thinking caps, it's time for three courses you'll have to write about!

Challenge: Write about on how your Pokemon goes through the following three courses; Volcano, Isshu Region and Wonderland. You'll be judged on length and creativity, and the other qualities I expect will be kept a secret. You guys have 48 hours to complete this. I bid you guys fare well, and good luck.

POKEMON UNIVERSE 8! COUPLES! TRANSLATE : privačią žinutę wormow su savo numerį

Last edited:

surfer treecko

Highly Explosive
Volcano

Anastasia knows that she can fly over the volcano, but thinks that would be a bit too cheap on this course. She flies inside, and uses Mist and Rain Dance in an attempt to cool everything down. Then she sprays water beneath herself to prevent the rising heat hurting her as she flies over the lava.

Isshu Region

Anastasia manages to escape the volcano, but gets lost on the way back end ends up in the Isshu region. To make it more interesting then just flying over, she dives down the ground level and steals fish and chips from the people trying to eat, and shouts that the 5th gen pokemon are "not as original" as the others. However, everybody takes offense and she gets hit in the face by a rival flying type.

Wonderland

After waking up from taking a hit in the face, Anastasia wakes up in a fnacy rainbow-cloloured trippy world. She goes through an annoying series of events, such as being turned huge and then being turned tiny, being invited to a tea party with someone wearing a crazy hat, and almost being beheaded by some sort of queen.,

Shedinja705

An outcast...
Volcano
Me:Since spookster has a weak spot for fire, he decides to do this his own dark way
;292;Yeah, I'm going to create a portal of darkness on both sides, then i jump into one, then i get transported into the other!
Me:Hey, I was going to explain it! Oh well, he does this but with some trouble...
;292;Hey, what the heck?!?!? Where am I?!?!?! Oh, I'm underground, but where???
Isshu
Me:Spookster finds out he crossed the volcano, but now he's in a weird region called the Isshu region
;292;What the heck? There's some weird grass snake thingy over here.....
Me: Oh, wait, DON'T GO NEAR IT!!!!!!
;292;Don't worry, I have an immunity to every type but ghost, dark, fire, flying, and rock.
Me: oh yeah, i forgot
;292;Huh? What the heck, some Abra is tele-
*Abra teleports Spookster*
;063;hehehehehe......
Wonderland
;292;-porting me!!! Wait, where am I??? HEY, NARRATOR, SOME HELP HERE???
Me: you are in wonderland Spookster!
;292;............................................................You're kidding right?
Me: no, look! there's the freakish red queen trying to cut off your head right now! Oh, wait, AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
;292;It's O.K, i just turn my back on her.....
*ominous music sounds*
Red Queen: oh, wait, NO, AAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
;292;Hey, you guys there, if you don't want the same thing happening to you, leave now.
Guards: AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Me: oh, yeah, forgot that too.....
;292;How many things have you forgotten?!?!?!?
Me:...........................A lot of things

FireTypeLover

Mr. Soul Stealer
Volcano

Azaru smiled. Since he was a fire-type and all, the lava barely hurt him. But, of course, there was problems. Such as a dozen Azurill charging up their Water Guns. Azaru sighed and jumped high into the air. The Azurill did not notice until Azaru smashed down with his fists. The impact put them all into the lava. Azaru smiled and walked out of the volcano.

;392;: Hasta la vista, suckers.

Azaru walked out of the volcano, when he saw a massive battle between several Pokémon occuring. Attempting to stop it, Azaru rushed into the battle, but it made him fly into the air.

;392;: I'm blasting off...for the first time!

And then a star appeared.

Isshu Region
Azaru was unconscious when he hit a building.

;392;: Ouch. Now, where am I?

Azaru walked around and saw a sign that said ISSHU REGION. THE LAND OF JOY!

;392;: Alright! I'm in the next level place! Almost like some guy is writing this all up!

Azaru glanced around, then saw a building that said FERRY. They probably didn't have a ticket to Wonderland, but it was worth a try. He walked in.

;392;: Hey, do you have a boat to Wonderland?
Ticket guy: No. Wonderland is underground. So, start diggin'.

Azaru took the ticket guy's advice and started scratching the ground. He was not so far when he heard a voice.

Voice: Oh my, oh my, I'm late, I'm late.

Azaru turned around to see the White Rabbit.

;392;: Yeah! Now I can follow this guy to Wonderland!

Azaru followed the White Rabbit to some giant hole. The Rabbit jumped in and so did Azaru.

Wonderland
Azaru was getting kind of impatient now. For hours, all he had seen were giant books, giant bottles, and more giant stuff. Suddenly, he found his legs wedged inside the ground.

;392;: Well, this sucks.

Azaru then saw a red mushroom coming toward him. Smiling, he ate it and found himself shrinking.

;392;: Aww...that was a Poison Mushroom...well, this sucks more.

Rain started coming. One hit Azaru. More did, then the water made a small river, which carried Azaru to a gigantic castle. A queen in red was screaming.

Red Queen: OFF WITH HIS HEAD!

A Super Mushroom came out of the sky and hit Azaru. He turned to normal size.

Red Queen: OFF WITH ITS HEAD!

People with swords advanced toward Azaru when a Mega Mushroom hit Azaru. The sword guys backed off and ran. The Red Queen punched on in the face and took his sword.

Red Queen: OFF WITH ITS HEAD!

Azaru scoffed and spit flames from his mouth. The Red Queen screamed as her clothes were on fire, and fainted. Azaru started sleeping and found himself back on the surface, original size.

;392;: Huh. It was all a dream...

Actually, it wasn't. The Red Queen ordered her troops to get Azaru back to normal size, then kick him out of Wonderland. But Azaru never knew.

Grovyl

Who dun dug diglett?
Volcano

;453; "Man, it's hot!"
Croak was losing the water in his body from all the heat, so he moved quickly!
;453; "This will be a piece of cake."
;446; "I like cake!"
;453; "That's great Munchlax. When I get through this we'll have a nice cake."
Croak bent down to gather all his energy in his thighs and calfs.
CRACK! Croak jumped out and up towards the center of the volcano pit. He front flipped then landed on the teleporting pad.
;453; "See ya Munchlax! I'm off to the Isshu region!"
;446; "Hopefully you were serious about that caaaaaaaaake!"

Isshu Region

The teleporting pad messed up a bit and made Croak a pirate
;453; "Arrrrrg! What sort of skallywags be walking the plank today?"
Croak was confused because he has never seen this region before. He had a peg leg and faded black eye patch. An unfamiliar Pokemon came up to Croak and tried to use razorleaf on him, but Croak thought it was trying to take his imaginary gold so he poison jabbed the foul creature and knocked it out.
;453; "Don't you dare try to make me hand over me booty!"
Croak continued walking, but then he tripped on a Diglett and flew face first on the flat teleporting pad.

Wonderland

The teleporting pad changed Croak back to his fun, loving self again.
;453; "WOW! That was weird!"
He calmed down after 15 minutes of eating his favorite food, Twinkies. He continued his journey, but he didn't notice he wasn't in the Pokemon dimension until he ran into a woman with a gigantic head and red hair.
;453; "Why, hello!"
Red Queen "OFF WITH HIS HEAD!"
;453; "You don't wanna dooo thaaat."
Red Queen "Oh, yes I do! You come into MY kingdom expecting to be treated with great respect!!!"
;453; "Look lady. I'm just trying to find this teleporting pad thing. Not trouble."
Her guards came dashing after him in a hurry. Croak easily dodged every sword then jumped up and ran on top of their heads. Once he was through with running on their heads he quickly hopped and lost them. He flew through the dense forest looking for a shiny metal plate. He spotted a glare in his peripheral vision.
;453; "YES!"
He darted toward it then he sat down on top of it.
The guards seen a very bright light appear and dashed toward the pad only to find no sign of Croak. They hadn't know he had completed his challenge and teleported to Munchlax's house to enjoy a nice chocolate cake dessert.

Jagged Little Pill

the good life
Volcano

;221;: Oh, this is bad!

Phil was sweating from the heat, trying to avoid the lava.

;392;: Come on, you can do it!

;221;: But I'm gonna die if I go on!

;392;: There will be candy.....

;221;: Oh, I love candy!

Phil struggles to get through the volcano for the candy.

;221;: Where is the candy?

He suddenly steps into the water and drowns.

Isshu Region

Phil wakes up in a beach.

;221;: Woah, this city is big..... even bigger than good ol' Goldenrod!

Phil walks up to a Chimecho.

;221;: Excuse me, where am I?

;358;: Don't you know? We're at Hiun City!

;221;: No way! I'm really in Isshu!

Phil finds a bottle landing at the beach.

;221;: Hey, a bottle.

He finds a piece of paper in it and reads it.

Travel north to the desert. Dig a hole in the ground, to find a wonderful world.

;221;: Time to go!

Phil walks away to the desert and digs a hole.

;221;: Ok.... I'll have to work hard....

Suddenly, Phil falls down!

;221;: Oh.... OOOOOOH NOOOOOOOO!!

Wonderland

Phil was bored while floating for hours in the endless pit.

;221;: This is not fun or wonderful after all!

He falls down gently, after falling for 2 hours.

;221;: Finally....

Phil proceeds to open 5 doors, and finds a castle.

;221;: Hey, a castle! Maybe someone will tell me where I am.

Red Queen: OFF WITH HIS HEAD!

;221;: Oh, shi-

Phil dodges the arrow, and finds a blue portal.

;221;: Finally I'm rescued.

Phil completes his challenge, and enjoys some candy.

voidhawk

Blergh!
;066; Chip

Teleporting through the giant teleporting gate at prof. Oaks lab, chip appears at the base of a...
Volcano

;066;: A volcano? Finally, I can get some shots of those fire pokemon for my album.

Chip pulls out his camera, jumps in the pokemon snap vehicle and heads off around the course. Yay!

;066;: Snap! Snap! Snap! Ooooh, a Vulpix! Rapidash! Magmar!

Hmmm... You'd think I'd never seen these pokemon before! Ah, back in the good old days when a Magmar was rare...*

Rounding a bend in the path, chip comes across a pool of lava with a charmeleon running in circles around it.

;066;: Snap! Snap! *evil smile* time for a pester ball!!!*

Thwack. As the charmeleon falls into the lava, Chip watches it sink, cackling with glee, a malevolent glint in his eye.

Sitting back to enjoy a high protein banana shake, chip reviews his checklist. "Vulpix, charmeleon, magmar, chariza..." Chip whips his head around in time to see a massive charizard erupt from the pool of magma, spewing flames.*

"Oh hell no!"*

As it turned it's attention to the puny machop, the Charizard noticed the yellow gate up ahead began to glow. The machop, the buggy and the chance for the Charizard's revenge disappeared through the shimmering white veil, leaving the volcano forever.

Isshu region

;066;: that was not funny... He was huge!!! Where am I?

A funny furry bat flapped lazily around him and said, "you are now in the Isshu region. Have fun!"

"Isshu? What kind of a name is that??? Weird."*

Walking through Hiun city, Chip comes to the sky arrow bridge. He proceeds to walk across it handstanding and carves his name and achievement into the concrete at the end of the bridge.*

Coming across a funny pink tapir, Chip proceeds to punch the stuffing out of it. Unfortunately for Chip, however, the stuffing happened to be magic gas. He falls asleep.

Wonderland (Dream world)

Chip 'woke up' in a strange world, filled with people and pokemon that spent all their time decorating their houses and growing berries. Be came across another machop that had the slack off 'ability.' 1 weirdo *** whoopin'.

Next he came across a glaceon with the ability 'ice body' which he proceeded to shatter and use the pieces to make a nice sculpture of himself, with some added muscle for emphasis. *** whoopin' number 2.

"This place is weird... I wanna go home!" this remark was followed by the appearance of several hundred very small humans and an old lady in a fairy dress up costume, which proceeded to fit him with some jazzed up red sequin shoes and sing a song about a yellow brick road.*

Several hundred *** whoopin's later...

"Right, so all I have to do is click my heels together three times and think of home?" The old lady in the fairy outfit gulped and nodded, after which she was promptly seismic tossed into the sun.

*click click* "There's no place like home, there'd no place like home!" poof!

"WTFOMGBBQSPRITZA! I'm home! I escaped that weird hell ho... Oh... I'm finished? Oh, okay! Yippee!"

--------------------

;066;: Team Red FTW!

Last edited:

WishforaMilotic

Shiny Hunter~♥
Volcano:Callum tries to use a hydro pump to cool down the magma... but the heat is far too intense for water to cool it down...
Icy wind does lower the heat but only for a very little amount of time...Rain danse... nope. water again... !
Callum dives into the lava! Callum's marvel scale clicks into place, since he's burned.
Callum then from deep within his body uses a massive blast of icy wind, slightly lowering down the temperature around him, and rapidly uses rain dance, and follows with a massive hydro pump, that blasts through the whole mountain. He enters the tunnel, and finds himself in a wierd place...

Isshu region:The strange ultra-modern place turns out to be called the Isshu region, and has unique pokemon on it, of which none he has ever seen before... He goes underground to the urban secret pokemon hideout, to find a Blissey to heal him... but Blisseys aren't on this island... O well, Callum uses recover. ~and feels the relief.~ He continues througth a forest and gets a bit sleepy... in his dream, he meets a wierd moon-like pokemon who asks him if he would like to go somewhere on a short journey... He accepts, and gets sent to a wierd place in which he owns his own house.

Wonderland:Not realising it's only a dream, he meets his old friend Azumarill. they play together, plant berries, and decorate the house. After a while, he wakes up... And is back in Hoen...
What a wierd journey...

Last edited:

Murton

Once you were lost.
Volcano
Jade is hiking up the volcano, when suddenly the ground beneath her feet collapses and she falls into a boiling hot cavern. Jade uses Flash, and finds out that the cavern is full of Zubat and Golbat who don't like the bright light that Jade is casting. They decide to attack Jade, who quickly defeates them using a simple Confusion-attack. While the foes are all down, Jade decides to escape the cavern as fast as possible, and dashes away from the opposing Pokemon. After a short run, Jade's facing a huge hollow containing the lava this volcano holds. Luckily, there are some rocks sticking out of the wall that can be used to climb out of the crater. After a intense climb, Jade sees the daylight again, and decides to get off this volcano as soon as possible.

Isshu
After a very long journey, Jade sees she's in Hiun City. As exhausted as she is, she decides to go to the Pokemon Center first to relax for a while. Unfortunately there are some shady characters in the Pokemon Center who think they can make big bucks when they sell a Gardevoir, so they knock out Jade and capture her. When Jade wakes up, she finds herself in a cage in some old shady house. Jade uses Teleport to get out of the cage, smirking to herself and sneaks out of the building. When she's out of the building, she finds herself in a dark alley. She sees a syringe, and decides that she must find a way out of Isshu, so she puts the needle in her arm, and...

Wonderland
And suddenly, Jade's in a happy place full of rainbows and HARMONY OH LOVE. She walks around, gazing at the Robot Unicorns that run over the purple meadows leaving rainbows behind them. Suddenly, she sees herself in a maze. Not the normal kind of maze, but the kind of maze with flowers, chocolate, cookies and all the colors of the rainbow. She runs through the maze, greeting all the happy rabbits and horses, and reaches the exit. Then she spots a dragon. A beautiful dragon, with every scale a different shade of colors of the rainbow. Jade decides to chase it. Jade chases and chases and chases...

And she suddenly wakes up in the Pokemon Center, looking at the concerned faces of nurse Joy and Chansey.

Don't do drugs.

mockingjay

swift and lol
Can I withdraw from the game?

Oh my ****ing god. I honestly hoped no one would, but season after season, there are kids who don't read through previous seasons AND JUST JOIN. Such a disappointment, and you're letting your team down. But yeah, go ahead, withdraw, but I'm not happy.

Um, why does it say im a Piplup???
Cause there's no Mijimuru icon, don't worry, that won't affect the game much. (They both look the same anyway)

8/15 received. I usually only allow a 24 hour time limit, BTW.

Murton

Once you were lost.
Oh my ****ing god. I honestly hoped no one would, but season after season, there are kids who don't read through previous seasons AND JUST JOIN. Such a disappointment, and you're letting your team down. But yeah, go ahead, withdraw, but I'm not happy.

On the plusside, the first time our team has to eliminate someone, it will be pretty easy. But that's just the plusside. All the rest about it plain sucks.

mockingjay

swift and lol
We'll keep him in, and yeah, I recommend you vote him off because your team will obviously lose due to the disadvantage.

voidhawk

Blergh!
Yer, maybe we could average our teams scores out to a per person ratio and multiply them to compensate? That way we could get a true score. Or we could just eliminate him anyway. Doesn't matter, I guess...

Also, what was the mystery factor for the judging going to be???