• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Universe: Power of Six

mockingjay

swift and lol
Alright. To make it fair I'll average your team's score out (which I have done in the past) to make it fair for your team. But even if you do win, you'll still be stuck with WhoisWho, so it'd be better off if you just eliminate him and get it over with (or, if you guys happen to win, then you're free to eliminate him along with the other team's eliminated contestant)

voidhawk

Blergh!
Yer, that's what I meant. Either way we lose him, but we also have the possibility of evening the teams out again for the next round, covering all of our bases!

;066;: Chop chop people. We need more completed challenges! Blue team doesn't have to though, you guys don't matter! :p

Edit: I just checked, and whoiswho is on the blue team, so I don't have to worry... But the point stands nonetheless. Plonker.

Last edited:

Epwna is a Sceptile

The epic turnip king
Volcano

Shore found the volcano and started climbing. On the way he met a strange character.
;254; Who the heck are you?
;123; II'm the magical pokemon. My name is Trael.
;254; Wait wait wait, a magical scyther?
;123; Yes. Bye!
Then Trael disappeared while singing Just Dance by Lady Gaga.
;254; Ooookaayyyy. That was weird.
He made it to the top, but then......
;254; I just need to jump over to get to the next stage!
;123; *Comes through pink portal* Hiya! *Pushes Shore into the Volcano*
;254; Firetruuuuuuuuuucccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.
In the volcano was a strange land.
;446; Welcome to Muchlaxland! We've been waiting for you!
;254; Really, well.....
;446; Yeah! We need you to kill the Wicked witch of the.... Hey, your not Borothy!
So the Munchlax from Munchlaxland kicked him so hard that he came out of the volcano and landed in Hiun City.
Isshu
;254; Were am I?
All of a sudden, three strange, unfarmiliar pokemon were there.
Pokabu: Your in Hiun city in the Isshu region! Were Team Glow Min 6 and we patrol this area for bad meanies. Are you a bad meanie?
Mijumaru: Are you?
Tsutaja: Yeah, punk.
;254; First of all, no. Second of all, will you go all Good Cop Bad Cop on me?
Team Glow Min 6: No.
;254; Okay. Also, Hiun City looks funny!
Mijumaru: You got an issue with Isshu?
;254; Ummm, no. Hey, do you know where the pokemon center is?
Tsutaja: Yeah, but you don't want to go there.
Mijumaru: Yeah. That's where the entrance to Wonderland is.
Pokabu: And there lives the evil Queen Mamanbuu.
;254; Who!!??
Pokabu: Ugghhh. The Red Queen.
;254; Okay, thank for the info. By the way, stay away from a Scyther named Trael.
Mijumaru: Why?
;123; Shore, time for you to meet Wonderland and the Red Queen!*Teleports Shore*
Tsutaja: Apparently, THAT'S why.
Wonderland
Trael transported Shore to the red queen in Wonderland. Then, Trael disappeared.
;254; Man I hate that guy.
Mamanbuu: WHO DARES ENTERS MY KINGDOM WITHOUT PERMISSION!
;254; Sorry. Why, Red Queen, you are looking amazing.
Mamanbuu: ARGH- really? I knew the new conditioner would work.
;254; Say, could you teleport me back home with your legendary magic?
Mamanbuu: Why, sure. Anything for you. *Winks*
;254; Why thank you.
And with that, Shore was home. He had but one thought. Did the Universe hire Trael?

Jirachi Kidd

Volcano
Jayce sees the volcano and stands near the edge, then... slips! He falls deep, deep down to the bottom. He lands on a really hot platform. He then uses Bubblebeam to cool it off. So we runs and runs and runs past all the smokiness. Then, he almost reaches the end until... 2 Magmortars pop out of the steamy lava and use lave plume on himm to try and kill him. So, Jayce uses Whirlpool and they disapear into the water then fly off into the sky. After that, Jayce climbs out of the volcano, all burst and crisp, and sees the Isshu Region.

Isshu Region
Jayce walks through him homeland looking for something to do. Then he sees a school of angry Basurao in the river near him. They jump out of the water trying to eat him, but then Zekrom comes and uses Cross Thunder!!! After, Jayce thanks Zekrom for the help then he hops on Zekky's back and fly away to Wonderland.

Wonderland
Zekrom lands in amazing Wonderland and lets Jayce get off. Soon after Zekky flies back to Isshu. Jayce encounters a Buneary with a clock? He chaces it until he sees a wonderful tea party with a Mad Hatter and a crazy, physco looking loppuny. The tea Jayce drank wasn't actually tea, it was alchohal. So, he passed out then popped if front of the Jabbowakki! It was a fierce battle with it, until Jayce sliced its head off. After, he went back to the campgrounds to go rest.

D-World

Robo-Cascoon's angry
Volcano.

;056; Wow this place is weird.
;244; I am the great lord of the Volcano, I am-
;056; Whatever *gets out a gun and shoots Entei.*
;244; Ugh... Help me...
;056; Only if you obey my every command.
;244; sure whatever.
;056; Cool, get me to Isshu!!!

Isshu Region.

;056; Aah, the graphics here are just distortited... Hey! Cars! Let's do som GTA *Opens a car door and throws out the driver, then runs over several people and gets three stars.* Oh, ****, three stars means helicopters, helicopters with Bazoo- *Gets blown up by a Bazooka shot from a helicopter*

Wonderland
;056; Ugh, am I dead?
;040; I can't say. I'm late.
;056; Sadly you'll never make it.
;040; Huh *Gets shot by trevor*
;056; HAHAHAHAHA are you late too?
Alice: No I'm *Gets shot aswell*
;056; I love my gun. And you?
Red Queen: OFF WITH HIS H- *Same as above*
;056; Big heads means easy target. Hey, a portal, maybe i should go though it. What do you think?
Hatter: Do you know why a raven is li- *You know the deal*
;056; I guess so. *Jumps though the portal.

And so Trevor succeds his challenge, and getting his challenge to be the only one alive on PokEarth a little bit clos- *Gets shot by Trevor*

mockingjay

swift and lol
11/15 received. The rest have 12 more hours to submit in their challenge.

kuriboh361

Bearer of Peace
~Volcano~

;323;: Ah~ It was nice for the people to make the starting point at my neighbourhood. *Hops up out of bed*

Me: Come on Munchie or we'll be late!

;323;: Whatever, Me. Whatever.... *Goes outside and starts bouncing up and down*

Me: Woah! *Tumbles on the ground* What are you doing Munchie!?!

;323;: Shaking some rocks loose to make some stepping stones. Ah~ Here we go! *Makes his journey to the end*

Me: Follows him. Good thinking, Munchie.

;323;: Yeah, whatever. *Reaches the end* Come on Me!

Me: Wait a sec! *A stone sinks* Err....

;323;: Wait a sec! *Bounces up and down*

Me: *Grabs onto the rock tightly and notices that a crack is forming under Munchie* Munchie!!

;323;: Shut up!!!! *Crack grows bigger*

Me: Munchie!!!!!

;323;: Hush! *Crack turns into a big hole and he gets swallowed*

Me: MUNCHIE.....! *Dives into hole*

~Isshu~

;323;: *Reaches Isshu with a big thwack*

Me: *Falls on Munchie*

;323;: *Gets up* Aiyaa, where are we now?

Me: No idea... @_@

;323;: *Gets up and sees a Tsutarja* What kind of weird pokemon is that?

Me: *Gets up* Hmm? That's a Tsutarja.... Ah~ We must be in Isshu.

;323;: Isshu?

Me: Yes. A new region. And that thing is a grass snake pokemon....

;323;: Snake..? Aaaah! *Jumps down the hole*

Me: *Facepalm* Dumb.... *Follows*

~Wonderland~

Me: Wait, how'd we get here?

;323;: I have no idea.... Let's ask those two boys there!

Me: Erm, guys. May we ask where we are...?

Boys: You're in Wonderland.

;323;: Wonderland....? Do you know where the nearest volcano is...?

Boys: Yup. There! *One boy points right and the other points left*

Boy1: Oi, you! It's this way!

Boy2: No! It's this way! *Both start bickering*

;323;: Eh? Is there anyone else?

Jabberwocky: *Roars* I am hungry and you'll make a great feast!

Boys: *Run* Aaah!

Jabberwocky: No matter, I'll have a boy and some bull thingy.

Me: No, you don't want us. We're awfully bitter.

Jabberwocky: *Licks lips* Just how I like it...

;323;: Nice going, Me.... *Bounces up high and lands on the Jabberwocky head*

Me: Omigosh! You killed the Jabberwocky by squashing its head!?!

;323;: Yup. *Blood squirts out*

Me: Hey, I've heard that if you drink the blood of a Jabberwocky, it will send you home....

;323;: *Licks the blood* Mm, tastes like chocolate!

Me: Chocolate!?! *Also stars licking the blood up*

*Both vanish*​

mockingjay

swift and lol
Kimi, Sakura, Cub and Lucas have nine hours to send in their challenge.

simon-cowell.jpg

Moving on...

Volcano
(Sorry if I ramble a little bit :B)

;478; Yay, a new challenge! I wonder where we have to go this time... *Reads note*

For your first challenge, you must endure the blistering heat of a Volcano, then navigate your way through the foreign land of Isshu and finally wander through Wonderland to reach the goal. Happy hunting!

;478;
931902.jpg

Annoyed, Kimi sets off towards the Volcano via the directions on the note, wondering how she will cope with the challenge that lies ahead.

;478; Hang on... who the heck are you? D:

I am the mysterious voice who shall be commenting on your travels while you do not have Sl here to make it interesting.

;478; Uhhh... okay... Who is Sl again?

Oh no-one, forget I ever said that. Anyway, Kimi sets off towards the Volcano...

;478; ... Why are you talking in third person? It sounds straaaange.

Sl has been playing the Banned game too much. Just get to the volcano already!

;478; FINE!

After a while, she reached the volcano. It was hot even on the outside, and Kimi how no idea how she was going to handle it.

;478; I know how I am feeling thank you, voice. I don't need you telling me how I'm going to fail this task. :|

I'm sure you'll be fine, Arti managed to survive lat time. But then again, she did have Sl with her most of the time... Oh look, speak of the devil.

Sl: HAAAAI 8DD

;478; D8 WHO ARE YOOOU? YOU'RE A HUMAN!

Sl: 8D YEAH! Oh, you're my new puppet are you, Kimi? Keheh >3 I have something here that might help you get through the volcano! *Hands Kimi the Icy Globe*

;478; .... I THINK I LOVE YOU D8

Sl: Good. Now hop along, I have stuff to do.

Sl disappears into thin air, leaving Kimi wondering what the heck happened. Regardless, she carried on into the Volcano with the Icy Globe at hand, protecting her from the raging heat. Eventually she crosses the volcano with not much trouble and then tries to figure out how the heck she's going to get to Isshu.

;065; Excuse me miss, are you Kimi Frost?

;478; Uh yeah. Why? Who are you? D:

;065; I was sent here by an anonymous source. I a here to transport you to Isshu. Close your eyes, Teleportation may be confusing the first time you do it.

;478; YAY!

Isshu

;065; Good luck missy, I must leave you here now. I hope you find out how to get to Wonderland.

;478; Uh kay. Hey, what is that *Points at building*

;065; That is called 3-D, Kimi. You'll get used to it after a while. Bye *Teleports*

Kmi wanders helplessly around, looking strangely like Paper Mario in a 3-D world. Whenever she wandered too close to someone, they would talk, which was quite amusing. Then, suddenly, out of nowhere a trainer appeared! It seems they wanted to battle!

Trainer: Hey, look! A strange pokemon, and it's not in the dream world! I'm going to catch it!

;478; ... ****.

Trainer: Go Mursharna! Use Hypnosis!

Musharna: Muuuuuuuu!

Suddenly, Kimi starts to feel quite drowsy. But she couldn't let this trainer capture her! Quickly, she flew into the river and because she is a ghost type, she knew she wouldn't drown. The deeper she floated, the deeper she fell asleep...

Wonderland.

;478; W-w-w-where am I? Holy cow! D8

Kimi woke up to see pink candy clouds floating around her, giant lollipop trees and little gummi bears toddling around on a beach. Bewildered, she got up, and look around.

;478; This...this is.... HELL! D: Everything is pink... and *shudder* fluffy! THIS ISN'T WONDERLAND!

Yes it is. Sl isn't feeling imaginative. Now go, find the end.

;478; -in a grump-

Gummi: 8)

;478; D: Where did you come from.

Gummi: To help you. Come, we need to swim through the river of caramel.

;478; BUT I CAN'T SWIM! ONLY FLOAT! D:

Gummi: YOU'LL BE FINE! *Drags into the river*

;478; NOOOOOO I'm DORWWWWNINGGGGG!!!!

Gummi: *Evil Grin*

;478;: **** you >|

Kimi flails helplessy, continuously being engulfed in the sticky golden stuff. Will this be the end for our friend?

But then, she wakes up in a small bubble with a mew and the mew tells her its the end of the course.

>:|

Last edited:

kuriboh361

Bearer of Peace
It's past an hour. Anyway, FILLER.

voidhawk

Blergh!
I believe he may have had a lot of homework... Which team got more replies, do you know?

D-World

Robo-Cascoon's angry
I suppose so

mockingjay

swift and lol
^ You know me best ;D

;492-s; Hello contestants, and welcome to the challenge room. Here, you had to write about your Pokemon's run through of a Volcano, the Isshu Region and Wonderland. The team with the lowest total scoring points will face elimination, where they will be eliminated. Due to red team's advantage (having one more person then blue), blue will be receiving extra points (the team's average score) so it's fair.

;munchlax; Let's get started on the results!

-- Will edit with the results. It's the last week of the semester/term and I have a lot of stuff to do --