• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Universe: Power of Six

mockingjay

swift and lol
Do you guys wanna read a short brief overview of each challenge or just the score?

Murton

Once you were lost.
I think an overview's more fun, but I can imagine people would just like the scores. Maybe a overview-version and a tl;dr-version?

voidhawk

Blergh!
I think an overview would be better, but just the scores are good

kuriboh361

Bearer of Peace
I agree with the others. I mean, I'd love an overview but I'll also accept scores.

D-World

Robo-Cascoon's angry
I don't mind, but i want an overview ^^

Shedinja705

An outcast...
i just wanna see who gets eliminated...

FireTypeLover

Mr. Soul Stealer
Overview would be good, I guess. Though, just scores would be better, so I would say scores first, then overview.

voidhawk

Blergh!
How about this? Post just the scores this time, then when the school term ends or you get more time, you can do an overview for the other challenges. I'm sure the others would agree... :)

kuriboh361

Bearer of Peace
Voidhawk's got a good idea actually....

voidhawk

Blergh!
^ cheers :)

Do what you can wormow, and then there will be voting, and you can rest for a while! No, but seriously, scores. Naow! XD

D-World

Robo-Cascoon's angry
That's fine by me, but you do what you want.

FireTypeLover

Mr. Soul Stealer
Voidhawk's got a good idea actually....

FireTypeLover said:
Overview would be good, I guess. Though, just scores would be better, so I would say scores first, then overview.

Did you seriously skip my post? True, it may be less detailed, but it says the same thing.

voidhawk

Blergh!
I know, I was wondering that as well, so I just restated it. Anyhow, I think wormow wants a concensus.

mockingjay

swift and lol
Anyways, yes, the red team has one. I'll post scores up later, but blue team, send me with on who you want to eliminate FROM YOUR TEAM.

Other then that, I'll be busy playing Pokemon White in a few hours. :)

voidhawk

Blergh!
^ you cannot be serious. You're getting a copy? Lucky man

Also, chip has something to say:

;066;: go team red! Who's gonna go? Could it be whoiswho?

Shedinja705

An outcast...
;292;YEAH, WE WON, IN YOUR STINKIN' FACES!!!!!
uh, shouldn't you be a little more sportsman?
;292; i don't care about freakin' sportsmanship, WE WON!!!!!
please, calm down already...
;292;O.K :D