• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Universe: Power of Six

FireTypeLover

Mr. Soul Stealer
;392;: We won? HUZZAH!

Hi

;392;: Who the heck are you?

The narrator.

;392;: Whatever. WE WON, YEAH!

...Well...okay...

Murton

Once you were lost.
Oh, you have to do it in PM? I already wondered why no one posted ^^

D-World

Robo-Cascoon's angry
Sorry, but, who's team am i on?

kuriboh361

Bearer of Peace
You're on the Blue Team, D-world.

voidhawk

Blergh!
Which means you have to vote, d-world... Nearly time for the next round, eh?

voidhawk

Blergh!
i know... it will be because Wormow got his copy of black/white a few days ago. busy playing? :)

mockingjay

swift and lol
Just beat the elite four, so updates will be faster now. Sorry guys for the late reply.

WhoisWho has been eliminated (obviously). Now we'll be doing a uni challenge. A uni challenge is a small challenge that you'll do if you want to compete for IMMUNITY. If you happen to lose uni, then you'll receive a penalty in the next challenge.

Challenge: (Complete this sentence)

In the distance, I could see __

voidhawk

Blergh!
;066;: In the distance, I could see the ocean, a bubbling cauldron of ice-chilled water, the domain of The Master of the Seas: Lugia!

Jagged Little Pill

the good life
;221;: In the distance, I could see a perishing Vileplume, lightning striking from the highest region of the heavens, and the flower of a deceased Venusaur. I would help those in doom, but I could not come, because of a massive drought, which has made me famish.

Last edited:
;478; In the distance, I could see a rabid human-eating, jelly firing monkey that pulls peoples pants down while shouting "PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!" and suffocating them all with his banana shaped barf bag and eating them by sucking out all the blood by using their intestines as a straw, then ripping out each organ with a pair of sunglasses and covering each part in jelly before slicing with a samurai sword and eating in bite sized chunks with the partying spork of doom.

Random? Yes.
Lazy? Yes.

sporksporksporkspork o3o

WishforaMilotic

Shiny Hunter~♥
;350; In the distance, I see a tower, climbing so high, it seems to reach out towards the heavens. Lighting it, the soul sucking will-o'-the-wisp candle pokemon, Hitomoshi.

FireTypeLover

Mr. Soul Stealer
;392; In the distance, I could see a massive PlayStation 2 exploding to reveal Sora from the Kingdom Hearts series fighting a massive version of the magical Wish Pokémon, Jirachi.

Last edited:

kuriboh361

Bearer of Peace
;323;: In the distance I could see the blazing sun sending out intense heatwaves which dried up the farmers' crops while I simply watched, knowing that this would cause a village's slow, slow annihilation but I can do nothing more for I am not Arceus and a measly Camerupt such as I may not stop this disaster from happening; I may just watch.

D-World

Robo-Cascoon's angry
;056; In the distance, I can see victory, so sweet yet so bitter, i can almost grasp it in my hands, if only i had the will to win, to be the best, to take what's rightfully mine, to be a champion.