• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Universe X [10] - Families

;213; We talked about it and we decided that James will do the first challenge from our family.

FireTypeLover

Mr. Soul Stealer
:609: I'll be doing this challenge for good Family Blue, as two of my teammates agreed (and master's not replying at all...) and so did I! I promise I won't let you guys down, because I'm a respected maestro and all! And I have Bulbapedia as my home page!

(Not really. Just wanted to add that in there for some horrible humor)

Last edited:

mockingjay

swift and lol
;492-s; James from the Red family, Caterina from the White family, Azrael from the Black family and Maestro from the Blue family will be participating in this challenge. There will be two parts into this contest; the first is a quiz and if you get more than half the questions right, you'll be given the second half. The quiz -

1 - How many families will face elimination this week?
2 - How many people will be in the final?
3 - If one person is eliminated each week, how many weeks are there in a game?
4 - How many times has there been the 'Couples-format'
5 - How many contestants are there in the tenth season overall?
6 - Why is Celeste coming back into the game towards the end of the competition?
7 - Who is the highest poster in this thread so far?
8 - How many contestants this season are from the ninth season?

PM me your answers.

;228; I've sent the answers in.....but since it's the norm of mortals to announce their deeds I'm telling you all that I've done it.....not that this all matters. Because when I win the money I'm going to use it to enslave all poke-kind to do my bidding.....

FireTypeLover

Mr. Soul Stealer
:609: I sent in my answers as well and I know I won't let you guys down because I'm a respected maestro!

Wait, what did you say, writer? I'm acting kind of out of character compared to my writing? Why? Because I keep blurting out I'm a respected maestro and I don't in the challenge? Alright, alright, I won't say it that much...

mockingjay

swift and lol
;492-s; The second half is to write a poem about your character. Post it here.

~SilverLugia~

Use Razor Shell!
;077; Go Caterina! *Waves a white flag*
;282; You know that waving a White Flag means "I surrender"?
;077; Uh..... *Draws a "W" on the Flag* Again, Go Caterina! Go White Team!

FireTypeLover

Mr. Soul Stealer
Here's my bad poem! I'll edit it some more later.

Maestro Chandy Man, that is my epic name.

Maestro Chandy Man, I’m sure you’ve heard of me.

Maestro Chandy Man, it’s not my real name.

But it’s a cool one nonetheless and I love how it is quirky!

Unfortunately, my awesome popularity often attracts unwanted like when I was chased across Yellowstone by angry music trainees who had the desire to maim...

And then landed into a nearby supervolcano and was launched towards a sky that is murky...

And right into the moon, where eventually I rode a space shuttle along with four astronauts back to fame.

We were above the Great Barrier Reef when we were attacked by the Tropius, it was an epic battle at sea!

And then we won and I sucked the soul right out of them, and no one ever discovered so I never took the shame.​

Hmmmm a poem.......will this is bad luck, because I am really bad at rhyming :p
*tries to think what rhymes with Azrael*

;228;
He came across a rose so pure.
He was blinded by a ray of dark.
His secrets inside are so obsure.
The life he has, has caused a spark.

He waits for you in the shadow of your mind.
When you sleep or eat your cereal.
No matter how hard you search, you will not find.
He will be there, the name of Azrael.

You can run, but cannot hide.
The haunting spirits, how they cheer.
Mystery is what's deep inside.
So mind yourself, and do not fear.

HydroSwampert

;252; Well, here it goes!

He loves to collect all kinds of things.
All of a sudden, there he goes running so fast,
It almost looks like he was wings.
For his age and Species, his speed is almost unsurpassed.

He has a best friend.
They do all sorts of stuff.
Each other, they both defend.
They are both in battles tough.

His name is James .
His best friend is Joseph .
They both love to play all sorts of games!
They both know a very good chef!

Well, there it is!

~SilverLugia~

Use Razor Shell!
;077; James and Joseph? Why do those names seem so familiar? Have I met you somewhere? *Thinks* Nah.

(u c wut I did thar? ;))

HydroSwampert

;077; James and Joseph? Why do those names seem so familiar? Have I met you somewhere? *Thinks* Nah.

(u c wut I did thar? ;))

;252; Hi Amelia ! I did! Also, there are three of us from there! Verron is too!

Last edited:

~SilverLugia~

Use Razor Shell!
;077; Oh yeah! Sucks that we're on different teams, though. Oh well! .... I wonder how Cammie's doing.

Paradoxe

not actually psychic
;429;Haikus, heh. Here goes nothings.

For the family
The only reason to win
My motivation

To be prosperous
Together until the end
That is my one goal

The white family
Always rising to the top
That is my one plan

Okay, then. Goodnight.

Burakoru

Belly Slide
:543: *walks out in top hat and monocle* That experience changed me, I will definetly try hard for my team.
(Sorry, woulda offered to do the round, but I was on a forced vacation)
:543:*hat opens from top, balloons come out with supportive words on it for my team*

mockingjay

swift and lol
;492-s; After adding up the scores of the quiz and poem challenge, the winner of the game's first contest is... Maestro of the Blue Family! Congratulations. Because you won, you now have power in the game. You must choose one family, and that family will have their points halved in the Point Meter at the end of the week. This is a huge decision, because this change could put them below the yellow line. Blue family, you may discuss on which family, but ultimately it'll be Maestro's final choice.

You have 24 hours

DeviantMaster

Deviant_Fallacy
:637: WOOHOO!!! way to go maestro!! of course i wouldnt expect anything less from a team member of mine. my awesomeness must have rubbed off on you. i'll give you an autograph later for such a job well done. now, who's points shall we cut