• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Universe X [10] - Families

mockingjay

swift and lol
PU Secrets Contestants, all you need to do is follow these steps:

- VM me straight away
- THEN find the secret hidden edited post on this thread :)

Pokemon Universe - Families

to non-contestants: welcome to the thread. pokemon universe is a sppf reality game, where people are eliminated every week until there's one standing. currently, we are nearing the end of the competition, so we are not accepting any new people. feel free to cheer on your fellow members through vm, and check us out during finals week. the eleventh season is slated to begin early next year, as this season is ending at the end of december. if you have any questions, feel free to drop me a private message or visitor message.

Hello everyone, and welcome to the tenth season of Pokemon Universe. For the last two years and ten seasons, we've had four incredibally deserving winners, all taking home not just the title and grand prize money, but pride and respect from fellow formers. In three months time, another person will be crowned the next Pokemon Universe title holder. Friendships have been formed, and some have fallen apart, drama, twists and turns, you don't want to miss the opportunity to potentially become the next winner.

Since season one, the beginning, the road to becoming the winner was taken alone. In season eight, a new format was introduced; couples. It returned in season nine, where each person had a partner to fight through the competition with. This time, you won't be teaming up with one or two people, but three people. Four in each 'family'

Everything you thought you knew about the game, and on how the competition plays out, is gone. The rule back, completely rewritten. It's a whole new season of Pokemon Universe, and you'll be the first to take part. The Points system will return.

Note - This season is expected to run once again, three months and will probably end a week before Christmas. Just a heads up.

Generation: [ 1 ] [ 2 ] [ 3 ] [ 4 ] [ 5 ] [ 6 ] [ 7 ] [ 8 ] [ 9 ]

General Rules
- You must be active on a regular basis, be able to check the thread and be able to do all the challenges
- All Serebii Forums rule apply
- Once you've been eliminated, you're allowed to make another two posts and before you're completely eliminated from the game
- Be creative, and use your own ideas for any challenge
- Feel free to roleplay in character
- You are doing this in families; so if your team is weighing you down then it's your responsibility to get them going
- You must always include a reason when voting
- All posts, even challenges, votes and PMs you will be required to include your icon otherwise it may or may not be counted

Elements:
Uni Challenge - Fight for Immunity or another prize that will help you throughout the game, however, it may be an element of risk as it may lower the amount of points you gain in the specific week.
Family Contest - One member chosen from each family, challenge each other in a contest and the winning individual will receive power that may or may not affect other families.
Family Challenge - Every contestant participate in this challenge. The family that totals the most amount of points in this challenge wins an advantage, usually for the upcoming Point Meter.
Interview - An interview, or a survey given to every contestant to answer in secret, usually asking questions about the other contestants and on how they did throughout the week. The interviews are not released to the public.
Point Meter - At the end of the week, through a special secret formula, each family will see on how many points they have gathered through the week and the two families with the lowest amount of points will head into elimination.
Elimination - UNKNOWN.

Black Family -
Azrael ;228;
Dopey ;079;
Verron :543:
Andrew :635:

Red Family -
Walter ;184;
James ;252;
Joshua ;213;
Baron ;479;

White Family -
Caterina ;429;
Amelia ;077;
Zecora :522:
Kyler ;359;

Blue Family -
Vivian :618:
Wendy ;109;
Maestro :609:
Soze :637:
Braze :619:

Other -
Rex ;112;
Reginold :592:
Swimmy ;129;
0utr4g3 ;373;
Celeste ;229;

Eliminated | Immunity+ | Earring Holder

Contest Winners -
Week 1 - Maestro of the Blue Family
Week 2 - Joshua of the Red Family
Week 3 - Caterina of the White Family
Week 4 - Joshua of the Red Family
Week 4 - Caterina of the White Family

Week 4 - Braze of the Blue Family
Week 5 - Azrael of the Black Family
Week 6 - Andrew of the Black Family
Week 7 - Joshua of the Red Family
Week 8 - Andrew of the Black Family
Week 9 - Joshua of the Red Family

Challenge Winners -
Week 1 - Red Family winning a 25 Point Advantage
Week 2 - White Family winning a x2 Point Advantage
Week 3 - Red Family winning a Immunity x2
Week 4 - Multi Family winning a 20 Point Advantage
Week 5 - Black Family winning a 10 Point Advantage
Week 6 - Red Family winning a Elimination Power
Week 7 - Joshua winning the title of Pokemon Universe Ultimate Challenger
Week 8 - Amelia winning Immunity
Week 9 - Amelia winning 25 Point Advantage
Week 10 - none winning none

Featured Contestants -
Week 1 - Maestro of the Blue Family with 98 points
Week 2 - Joshua of the Red Family with 114 points
Week 3 - Maestro of the Blue Family with 71 points
Week 4 - Caterina of the White Family with 58 points
Week 5 - Baron of the Red Family with 61 points
Week 6 - Amelia of the White Family with 45 points
Week 7 - Joshua of the Red Family with 117 points
Week 8 - Amelia of the White Family with 46 points
Week 9 - Joshua of the Red Family with 55 points

Featured Family -
Week 1 - Black Family with 219 points
Week 2 - White Family with 324 points
Week 3 - Blue Family with 90 points
Week 4 - White Family with 98 points
Week 5 - Black Family with 118 points
Week 6 - Blue Family with 80 points
Week 7 - Black Family with 192 points
Week 8 - White Family with 51 points
Week 9 - White Family with 42 points

Immunity Holders -
Week 1 - None of the none family
Week 2 - Dopey of the Black Family winning a 50 point advantage
Week 3 - Vivian of the Blue Family winning Immunity
Week 4 - None of the none family
Week 5 - James of the Red Family winning Immunity
Week 6 - Amelia of the White Family winning Immunity
Week 7 - None of the none family
Week 8 - Verron of the Black Family winning Immunity
Week 8 - Maestro of the Blue Family winning Immunity
Week 8 - Andrew of the Black Family winning Immunity
Week 8 - Amelia of the White Family winning Immunity
Week 9 - Maestro of the Blue Family winning Immunity
Week 10 - None of the none family
Week 11 - None of the none family
Week 12 - None of the none family

Eliminations -
Week 1 - Baron and Zecora with Baron eliminated
Week 2 - Soze and none with Soze quitting
Week 2 - Andrew and Wendy with Wendy eliminated
Week 3 - none and Walter with Walter eliminated
Week 3 - Dopey and Andrew with Dopey eliminated
Week 4 - Caterina and none with Caterina eliminated
Week 5 - Vivian and Zecora with Vivian eliminated
Week 6 - Kyler and Zecora with Zecora eliminated
Week 6 - Baron and Azrael with Azrael eliminated
Week 7 - Braze and Kyler with Braze eliminated
Week 8 - Kyler and James with Kyler eliminated
Week 9 - Baron and none with Baron eliminated
Week 9 - Verron and James with Verron eliminated
Week 10 - Azrael and Andrew with Azrael eliminated
Week 10 - Andrew and Vivian with Andrew eliminated
Week 11 - Wudge and Joseph with Joseph eliminated

episode list:

Last edited:
Yay it's back! I know this character won't be as fun or popular as Momo, but stories will still unfold.

Name: Azrael
Species: Houndour ;228;
I, Azrael want to be a contestant on the tenth season of pokémon universe and agree to be active and compete on whatever I'm told to do.

Family will be chosen once I scope out the good characters more sign up.

Gryghaim

InfernalBlaze
Name: Wendy
Species: ;109; Koffing
I, Wendy want to become a contestant on the tenth season of Pokemon Universe and agree to be active and complete on whatever I'm told to do

Burakoru

Belly Slide
Woohoo! Another set for more fun! (If I can't join cause I was in the last one then, whoops, but I thought we'd be allowed to since DJ joined. And I found my Paint, so any Paint competitions I'll be able to sloppilly do, which was my downfall last season)
Name: Verron
Species: Venipede :543:
I, Verron want to become a contestant on the tenth season of Pokemon Universe and agree to be active and complete on whatever I'm told to do.

Lets hope this one is as fun as last season (SERIOUSLY, that was epic)

Last edited:

Jagged Little Pill

the good life
Name: Walter
Species: ;184; Azumarill
I, Walter want to become a contestant on the tenth season of Pokemon Universe and agree to be active and complete on whatever I'm told to do

Guess I'll give this a try.

Ioneos

old geezer
^ you stole my old av...

Name: Andrew
Species: :635:
I, Andrew want to become a contestant on the tenth season of Pokemon Universe and agree to be active and complete on whatever I'm told to do

Last edited:
Name:Rex
Species: ;112;
I, Rex want to become a contestant on the tenth season of Pokemon Universe and agree to be active and complete on whatever I'm told to do

Paradoxe

not actually psychic
Yes, redemption.

Name: Caterina
Species: ;429;
I, Caterina, want to become a contestant on the tenth season of Pokemon Universe and agree to be active and complete on whatever I'm told to do

DittoDude

The King of Town.
Name: Reginold
Species: Frillish (Male)
I, Reginold, want to become a contestant on the tenth season of Pokemon Universe and agree to be active and complete on whatever I'm told to do

DeviantMaster

Deviant_Fallacy
Name: Soze
Species: Volcarona :637:
I, Soze want to become a contestant on the tenth season of Pokemon Universe and agree to be active and complete on whatever I'm told to do

might as well give this a whirl, we're teaming up BK!!!!!!

Last edited:

lawmaster

What is that?
Name: kyler
Species: ;359;
I, kyler want to become a contestant on the tenth season of Pokemon Universe and agree to be active and complete on whatever I'm told to do

Last edited:

Rotom310

As seen in pokedexes
Name: Baron Manfred von Plasma XVI (the Sixteenth)
Species: Rotom ;479;
I, the honorable Baron Manfred von Plasma the Sixteenth, want to become a contestant on the tenth season of Pokemon Universe and agree to be active and complete on whatever I'm told to do

What the hey, I'll give one of these a try.

~SilverLugia~

Use Razor Shell!
I hope I'm not too late...

Name: Amelia
Species: Ponyta ;077;
I, Amelia, want to become a contestant on the tenth season of Pokemon Universe and agree to be active and complete on whatever I'm told to do.

WizardTrubbish

much more beastly
Name: Swimmy
Species: ;129;
I, Swimmy, want to become a contestant on the tenth season of Pokemon Universe and agree to be active and complete on whatever I'm told to do.

Loreni333

Taking Over Serebii
Name: Zecora
Species: Blitze
I, Zecora, want to become a contestant on the tenth season of Pokemon Universe and agree to be active and complete on whatever I'm told to do.

thechallenger101

THE CAKE IS A LIE!
Name: 0utr4g3
Species: Salamence
I, 0utr4g3 want to become a contestant on the tenth season of Pokemon Universe and agree to be active and complete on whatever I'm told to do

Name: Joshua
Species: ;213;
I, Joshua want to become a contestant on the tenth season of Pokemon Universe and agree to be active and complete on whatever I'm told to do

mockingjay

swift and lol
Azrael
Wendy
Verron
Walter
Andrew
Rex
Caterina
Reginold
Soze
Kyler
Baron Manfred
Amelia
Swimmy
Zecora
Outr4g3
Joshua
[ Reserved for Zhanton ]
[ Reserved for Jean Gray ]

Accepting two more people.

HydroSwampert

Can I reserve one for me? I'll do it right away, but I don't want to lose a Spot ! Thanks! :p :D :)

Edit: Here it is! :p :D :)

Name: James
Species: ;252; Treecko
I, James , want to become a contestant on the tenth season of Pokemon Universe and agree to be active and complete on whatever I'm told to do

I am happy that the Tenth Season of Pokemon Universe is here already! I'm going to try my best, and do more! I can't wait for it to start! :p :D :)

Last edited:
Can I reserve one too please? Thanks :)

EDIT: Here it is.

Name: Vivian
Species: :618: Stunfisk
I, Vivian, want to become a contestant on the tenth season of Pokemon Universe and agree to be active and complete on whatever I'm told to do

Last edited: