• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Universe XII - Secrets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
Travis: Hey, I'm Travis. We may not know eachother, but let me tell you one thing: I am NOT someone you want to &%$# with. Got it? Good. So stay out of my way then.

(OoC: Just a heads up, Travis curses a lot.)

Pir8Heart

ƸӜƷ
K.K. - *turns around* Ith nithe to meet you, Mithter Travith! I'm K.K.!:D

*turns back to Ella*

Thugar...... muffin? *sounds that out a couple of more times* Uuuuuu...

Recon

Jedah: Oh don't worry, I never planned on it, *produces a rose* just like a rose never planned on having thorns. *pricks himself* Ouch!

(OOC: Yeah, Jedah will sometimes use very sophisticated and superfluous language.)

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
Mercury:

Ah! Okay Travis I won't *Whispers to self* At least it's not as bad into falling into a vat of Chemicals *Returns to normaly voice. That's a pretty rose mister, to bad I can't hild it well...

Armando Payne

Roget: My God I'm surrounded by sluts and negroes. When the hell did we let them take charge, eh? I mean it doesn't count as sexism or racism, if they ain't human, cause they ain't yanno, they ain't humans, they ain't what they call pokeymans, they ain't nothing and it ain't a hate crime if it's nothin' but a mercy killin' an' even then, well they don't even deserve it.

OOC: Yeah this isn't me, thank god.

Liltwick

Mercury:

E-excuse me mister, it's not there fault... People or Pokemon shouldn't be judged just because something happened to them, I can sympathise with them... Well, I hope we have fun here! *In head* Oh Arceus help me....

GalladeofSpades

Imaginative 24/7
Ella: *gasps* How dare any of you spout all that profanity on National TV! You must've been raised by-

Um... I-I... I mean... Um... *reads books and reads pausedly* Yeah brothas, let's burn the joint and smoke grass.

Armando Payne

St. Valentine: Oh don't give me any of that crap, you ain't nothin' but a thin' that stays in the kitchen and you, you'se jus' got a book an' that's all you read, I'm a Swiss bloke ya hear, an' well before we gave you negroes and you ****s rights, we were all right, but here we are, givin' you it an' look what happened the holocaust an' 9/11, see, that's why i don't trust you, because I am a good honest to goodness workin' pokemon an' you people steal ma job an' economy, ya hear?

OOC: Guess who's the villain of this game? Yeah so if you can't tell Roget here is a Misogynistic Racist, what's ironic is his hatred of the black people/pokemon. You'll see why in a minute.

Liltwick

Mercury: Why can't we just get along alright? Isn't everyone happier when we all get along? *Eye Twitch*

I hope we get to meet the other contestants soon...

Recon

Jedah: Ah yes, life is a constant mystery, just waiting to be solved, who knows what other enigmas we shall encounter.

~SilverLugia~

Use Razor Shell!
Alice: *Is making an omelet* Why is everyone goofing off? We need to make a wonderful dinner for the first night of Pokemon Universe 12, and it won't get done if no one's helping. Well, at least someone here is doing some work around here.

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
Travis: Who the #$%& are you calling a negro?! Listen to me you son of a b!tch, insult me ONE more time an I will end your pathetic life! *draws out beam katana*

Status
Not open for further replies.