• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Universe XII - Secrets

Status
Not open for further replies.

VS

they/she
Ian: Hmm I made it? I didn't even try, I knew it'd be too easy.

Mug

Sgt. Sunshine
Toran: @Travis It's not all about swords! It's not even just about fighting! It's about honour! And even if it were about swords, it's certainly not about lightsabers like yours.

Burakoru

Belly Slide
Guys, maybe we should lay off the RPing, especially since it can easily compromise someone's personality, and the whole point of it being a SECRET.

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
Mercury- *Goes through Fridge throwing things out while saying things* Moldy. Experied. Smells Bad. I hate Peanut Butter. Expired. It looks like Salmonella

When was the last time the restocked the fridge anyways? By the looks of it, Season 11.1...

Alice, where did you find the ingrediants by chance?

(OOC: I'll stop now)

~SilverLugia~

Use Razor Shell!
Alice: Well, I was here a bit earlier and noticed that all the food in the fridge had gone bad, so I went to the grocery store and picked up some items. *Points to the two grocery carts stocked with food items*

Recon

Jedah: Perhaps it is time I should procure us with some treats *produces cookies* Would anyone like a sample?

~SilverLugia~

Use Razor Shell!
Alice: I would like to, but right now I have to make 22 omelets and I've only made 6 so far, not including the one Mercury ruined. You can make some more of those cookies for the dinner, if possible.

mockingjay

swift and lol
;492-s;

Kevin (Hundreds)
Will (The Meddler)
Luke (Charizard31)
Roger St. Valentine (Armando Payne)
Ignacious (Bekidding)
Nurrin (InfernalBlaze)
David (digipoke1)
Ian (mariobrosvswariobros)
Jedah (DarkRecon)
Mercury (CandleReaper)
Travis (Billy Mays)
Adelaide (Paradoxe)
Alice (~SilverLugia~)
Petra (Jordie)
Ella (GalladeofSpades)
Ilia (*JeanGrey*)
Toran (Mug)
Lulu (Norns)
Selena (Mon1010)
Gingersnap (TutorX)
Kirakira (Raiden193)
Clover (dinosaurus)

If your name is striked through, that means I have received your quiz.

;492-s;
PART A -
Write about a story on how you and your partner merge and on how both your lives change after this. Post it.

Last edited:

Armando Payne

RogeT: ^Who the hell does he think he is, probably one of those nancy boys, eh? Tch, the queers and the chinks and the women and the blacks they have no respect, ya hear? The name's Roget, and I've gotta say I like it here, the women are in the kitchen where they should always be, there's some *** with a lightsabre, some Samurai *****, oh me rove you rong time, mrs samurai. Hahahahahhahahaha, but we've got to stop the strong athletic brilliant men from helpin' out with them, women, only good for food and fuckin', blacks only good for doin' my crops, but hey, I'm Swiss, ya know why we're forever Neutral 'cause it'd take us 5 seconds to knock all your worthless asses to the ground, ya hear? Good, I'll be in the omelettes, make sure you use your gloves if you're male an' you're touchin' it, eh? Don't wanna turn queer, ya hear?

OOC: I have no idea why he keeps on saying ya hear?

VS

they/she
Ian: I swear to God, someday I'm going to kill that guy... What kind of name is Roget?

Armando Payne

Roget: Ya ever hear of a thesaurus? Figures, you're a *** an' retarded. Ya can't kill me, I'm the only decent thing in this wasteland.

Armando Payne

^Nothing I say is profane, only the truth, now are you female, queer, non-white or pokemon? Because if you're a straight white male Pokemon, well like me, then I'll confide in you, this world wasn't made for their mentally stinted brains, nay, it was made for us, us strong white straight, and I can not stress that enough, pokemon.

VS

they/she
^Nothing I say is profane, only the truth, now are you female, queer, non-white or pokemon? Because if you're a straight white male Pokemon, well like me, then I'll confide in you, this world wasn't made for their mentally stinted brains, nay, it was made for us, us strong white straight, and I can not stress that enough, pokemon.

Ian: Go back to Texas, Johnny Reb.
(OOC: I hope your character isn't based on you D:)

Last edited:

VS

they/she
Ian: Why is it that every time the strong people get into an argument in PU, it becomes a World War, oh wait I forgot Roget is Swiss, he claims to be neutral, but he's just really a wuss.

Status
Not open for further replies.