• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Universe XII - Secrets

Status
Not open for further replies.

mockingjay

swift and lol
Who will win Pokemon Universe XII - Secrets!?
And the grand prize of $100!?

Generation: [ 1 ] [ 2 ] [ 3 ] [ 4 ] [ 5 ] [ 6 ] [ 7 ] [ 8 ] [ 9 ] [ 10 ] [ 11 ] [ 11.1 ][ 12 ]

Hello everyone, and welcome to the twelfth season of Pokemon Universe. For the past three years and twelve seasons, we've had six incredibly deserving winners, all taking home not only 1,000,000 Pokedollars and the title of Pokemon Universe, but pride and respect from fellow forum members. Season XII (12) will be no ordinary season - if you thought you knew everything there is to the series, then you are wrong. This season, to end 2012, will be a completely new Pokemon Universe. In a few months, another person will be crowned the next Pokemon Universe title holder. Friendships have been formed, and some have fallen apart, drama, twists and turns, you don't want to miss the opportunity to potentially become the next winner of Pokemon Universe 2012.

Since season one, the beginning, the road to becoming the winner was taken alone. In season eight, a new format was introduced; couples. It returned in season nine, where each person had a partner to fight through the competition with. In season ten, contestants weren't teaming up with one or two people, but three people. Four in each 'family' in the 'Family' format. In season eleven, every contestants had one thing in common - finding the love of their life. In a remake of the eleventh season, known as 11.1, new and past contestants went head to head once again in finding that special someone. However, none of that formats will be revisited. This season, there will be something different. However, what it is will be kept a secret.

Rosso, Tori, Dash, Celeste, Evva and Iris have all won past seasons. If they wish, they are all eligible to reapply for this season. Past seasons people who were skilled in 'writing' usually make it far in the game, but this time, we're focusing on other things. Don't underestimate yourself - join the game

Universe Rules

• You must be active on a regular basis (usually daily) to be able to check the thread and do everything that is required of you. Do not register unless you're willing to do so.
  • All Serebii Forums and Game rules apply.
  • Once you've been eliminated, you are not to post in the thread after that. You will be PM'd with any further instructions if required.
  • You are free to roleplay as your character and bring your character to life, giving it depth. Though keep in mind this isn't a chatroom, keep all discussions Pokemon Universe-related.
  • When voting for eliminations, you must include a reason to justify your vote. Your vote will not be counted if no reason is included.
  • All posts, challenges, votes and PMs will require your icon for identification. I will ignore your messages if you don't include your icon.
  • You may not post during elimination, though you may post during nominations (unless stated otherwise)

Element

• House Challenge: - A task or challenge done and worked together by all contestants in the house and if passed, the house will receive a prize that benefits them but if failed, the house will receive nothing.
  • Major Challenge: - The biggest challenge of the week, only one contestant wins and usually receives a prize that will benefit them throughout the week.
  • Uni Challenge: - A game of luck and chance, the Uni Challenge is optional and purely luck-based and the winner receives Immunity. Entering the Uni Challenge, however, may give hidden point deductions upon entering.
  • Last Chance Challenge: - At the end of the week, the last chance challenges are given out and are optional. People who want to gain more points in the week usually enter the last chance challenges, however there is no reward.
  • Interviews: -
  • Elimination: -
  • Featured Contestant: -
  • Universe Plank:
  • Nominations:
  • Giratina Earrings:
  • Magikarp Earrings: -
  • Superpower: -
  • Elimination Interview: -
  • Strikes:
  • Jirachi Bracelet:

Contestants:

Ilia (*JeanGrey*) -
:571: - Giratina Earrings
Will (The Meddler) -
;448;
Clover (dinosaurus) -
;241;
Mercury (CandleReaper) -
;132;
Selena (Mon1010) -
;036; Magikarp Earrings
Roget (Armando Payne) -
;461; -
Petra (Jordie) -
;039;
Lulu (Norns) -
;189;
Gingersnap (TutorX) -
;038;
Kirakira (Raiden193) -
:587:
Travis (Billy Mays) -
;005;
Alice (~SilverLugia~) -
:502:
Luke (Charizard31) -
;447;
Nurrin (InfernalBlaze) -
;465;
Adelaide (Paradoxe) -
:573:
Ella (GalladeofSpades) -
:569:
David (digipoke1) -
;327;
Toran (Mug) -
;334;
Kevin (Hundreds) -
;173;
Jedah (DarkRecon) -
:571:
Ignacious (Bekidding) -
:555:
Ian (mariobrosvswariobros) -
:625:

House Challenges
Week 1 - Quiz - Grand Prize Reveal - Fail
Week 2 - Quiz - Grand Prize Reveal - Fail
Week 3 - Yes/No Challenge - Grand Prize Reveal & Strike Removal - Pass

Major Challenges
Week 1 - Introducing - 30 Point Advantage - David
Week 2 - Introducing 2 - 20 Point (Dis)Advantage - Mercury
Week 2 - Introducing 2 - 20 Point (Dis)Advantage - Gingersnap
Week 3 - Love/Hate Drawing - Pair Decider - Clover
Week 3 - Pair Battle - 25 Point Advantage - Ilia
Week 3 - Pair Contest - 10 Point Advantage & Disadvantage - Will
Week 4 - Quiz - Half Immunity - Nurrin, Selena, Ilia, Toran, Ignacious, Alice and Lulu

Uni Challenges
Week 1 - Immunity - Ella
Week 2 - Immunity - Kevin
Week 3 - Immunity - Adelaide & Nurrin
Week 4 - Immunity - Toran

Featured Contestant
Week 1 - Ilia (91 Points)
Week 2 - Ilia (94 Points)
Week 3 - Mercury (84 Points)

Superpower
Week 1 - None
Week 2 - Selena - Given by Lulu
Week 3 - Toran - Given by Travis
Week 4 - Will - Given by Roget

Eliminations
Week 1 - Selena, Petra, Lulu and Toran (up for nomination)
Week 1 - Toran (24) and Lulu (21) with Lulu eliminated
Week 2 - Ian (removed)
Week 2 - Ignacious, Will, Travis and David (up for nomination)
Week 2 - David (24) and Travis (18) with Travis eliminated
Week 3 - Petra (eliminated)
Week 3 - Ella, Roget, Selena and David (up for nomination)
Week 3 - Roget (44) and Selena (35) with Roget eliminated
Week 4 - Kevin, David and Luke (up for public vote)
Week 4 - Luke (MS), Kevin and David with David eliminated

Earrings
Week 1 - None
Week 2 - Ilia (Giratina) and Roget (Magikarp)
Week 3 - Ilia (Giratina) and Roget (Magikarp)
Week 4 - Ilia (Giratina) and Selena (Magikarp)

Strikes
Roget [ X ] [ X ] - eliminated
Ian - [ X ] [ X ] [ X ] [ X ] [ X ] - removed
Lulu - [ X ]
Toran - [ X ]
Mercury [ X ]
Luke - [ X ]

Episode List -
Week 1 (Male vs. Female):
Day 1: Entering the Universe House
Day 1: House Challenge #1 - Grand Prize Reveal
Day 2: House Challenge #1 - Failed
Day 3: Get To Know Us Challenge!
Day 3: 30 Point Advantage Rewarded To David!
Day 4: Mystery Boxes! Immunity Up For Grabs!
Day 4: First Immunity For Ella! Safe!
Day 4: Walking Universe Plank - Mystery Plate
Day 5: Interviews with Shaymin
Day 6: Last Chance Challenge For Points!
Day 7: First Point Meter - Ilia Is Featured Contestant
Day 7: Secrets Girl Task Reveal - Failed
Day 7: Female Nominations - Petra, Lulu, Toran and Selena
Day 7: Toran and Lulu Up For Elimination - On 14 Votes, Lulu

Week 2 (Male vs. Female):
Day 8: Male Contestants vs. Secret Female Contestants!
Day 8: Universe Plank Gives Magikarp and Giratina Earrings
Day 8: House Challenge #2 - Repeat Quiz
Day 8: House Challenge #2 - Fail
Day 9: Guess The Correct Color - Immunity!
Day 9: Kevin Wins Immunity
Day 10: Jirachi Bracelet Reveal! Lulu Returns!
Day 11: Major Challenge - Get To Know Me Part II
Day 11: Major Challenge Winners - Mercury and Gingersnap!
Day 12: Week Two Interviews with Shaymin!
Day 13: Last Chance To VM Wormow!
Day 14: Second Point Meter - Ilia Is Featured Contestant
Day 14: Male Identity Task - Failed
Day 14: Male Nominations - Travis, David, Ignacious and Will
Day 14: Travis and David Up For Elimination - 8-9 Votes, Goodbye Travis!

Week 3 (Pairs):
Day 15: Travis Farewells! Goodbye Message - Superpower To Toran!
Day 15: Major Challenge - Love/Hate Drawing!
Day 15: Clover Wins Pairing Decider! Couples Week!
Day 15: Week 2 Mystery Plate - Kevin Decides Ilia to Work Alone
Day 16: House Challenge - Yes/No Task!
Day 17: Fire Type Pokemon Uni Challenge - Immunity!
Day 17: Adelaide Wins Immunity For Pair With Nurrin
Day 18: Pair Challenge Begins! Battle Rivalry!
Day 18: Toran Says NO! House Challenge - Two Lifelines Remaining
Day 19: Pair Contest - Part A or B
Day 20: Clover Is Offered Money! House Challenge Says NO!
Day 20: Will Wins Pair Contest! 10 Point Advantage and Disadvantage!
Day 21: Week 3 Interviews With Shaymin
Day 22: Point Meter #3! Mercury Is Featured Contestant!
Day 22: Yes/No House Challenge PASS! $100 Prize
Day 22: David, Selena, Roget and Ella Up For Nominations!
Day 22: Roget & Selena Up For Elimination...

Week 4 (Forum 1 vs. Forum 2)

Week 5 (Teams)

Week 6 (Forum 1 vs. Forum 2)

Last edited:

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
Going to just assume you mean me for the post on this thread, and not my character.

Name: Travis
I would like to be a contestant on Pokemon Universe 12 and will be active for at least 3 months (unless I'm eliminated earlier on)

EDIT: Guess my assumtion was wrong. >.<

Last edited:

Pir8Heart

ƸӜƷ
Goodness, that was quick.

Name: Kirakira (K.K.)
I would like to be a contestant on Pokemon Universe 12 and will be active for at least 3 months (unless I'm eliminated earlier on).

Last edited:

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
I was making the same assumption... It makes the most sense to me

Name: Mercury
I would like to be a contestant on Pokemon Universe 12 and will be active for at least 3 months (unless I'm eliminated earlier on)

EDIT (Thanks for the clarity)

Last edited:

Recon

I'mma try out for this.

Name: Jedah

EDIT: Realized the change

Last edited:

mockingjay

swift and lol
Exactly like the first post says, post with what you've all done already (though name is your character name and gender is your character gender) then PM me with everything else that's on the first post. All three of you just need to PM me now.

dinosaurus

Cool Story, Broselia
Hmm.. I'll give this a whirl. I can't imagine anything would come up that would allow me not to be able to check the thread at least once a day/night.

Name: Clover

I won't be joining this season....running it was enough PU for me for a while xD
But I'll definitely keep an eye out and watch.

Flame Mistress

Name: Lucas Matthew Nazzorelli

Last edited:

mockingjay

swift and lol
;492-s; All applications have been received. Don't forget to post the mini application and then PM me with your full one :)

VS

they/she
Name: Ian
I'm too lazy to be original

YDT

Positively Ecstatic
Name: Gingersnap (snap is prounounced sn-yap)

Spacial

procrastination
Name: Lulu
I would like to be a contestanton Pokemon Universe 12, and will be active for at least three months (Unless I am eliminated earlier on.)

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Name: Ilia

Mug

Sgt. Sunshine
Name: Toran Petto
I would like to be a contestant on Pokemon Universe 12 and will be active for at least 3 months!! (unless I'm eliminated earlier on)

Burakoru

Belly Slide
Name: Ignacious Hidaruma
I would like to be a contestant on Pokemon Universe 12 and will be active for at least 3 months!! (unless I'm eliminated earlier on)

Gryghaim

InfernalBlaze
Name: Nurrin Bouldeneu

GalladeofSpades

Imaginative 24/7
Name: Acapella Bellamia

Vm GalladeofSpades for la touche verte...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.