• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Universe XII - Secrets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Armando Payne

;461; Don't be silly girlfriend, now does my butt look big in this or does it look small?

(OOC: Keep in mind when Roget talked it was him not him as part of a costume, and I love it how bastard isn't censored yet whores is.)

Last edited:

Paradoxe

not actually psychic
I'll choose Green, Purple, and Bronze.

Last edited:

~SilverLugia~

Use Razor Shell!
Alice: I'm going to guess on the colours Silver, Orange, and Lime Green.

Mug

Sgt. Sunshine
Toran: I'm going to abstain from the Uni Challenge. There is such a magnificent and wide spectrum of colours, It would be unlikely for me to guess the right one! Good luck to those who tried it.

Roget, how do you kill so freely? Samurai only kill if battle calls to them-- not over a petty personal issue!

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Toran: I'm going to abstain from the Uni Challenge. There is such a magnificent and wide spectrum of colours, It would be unlikely for me to guess the right one! Good luck to those who tried it.

Roget, how do you kill so freely? Samurai only kill if battle calls to them-- not over a petty personal issue!

Selena: Sadly, not everyone is as noble as you are...

~SilverLugia~

Use Razor Shell!
Alice: Hey guys! The order of books just came in, and I'm going to set them up on the shelves in the library. Anyone who would like to help can. *Goes off to do just that*

Charze

Always flyin'
;447; Well, despite your recently aquired information regarding my identity, that still does not change much. I have spent many a time training in my grandfather’s fighting dojo, but I have also decided to put a large interest into studies of, well everything. This studying puts me nearer to the bottom of my class in the dojo, but the higher of the class in education. But it would be foolish to assume that because of that I am weak. In fact, being smarter helps strategically, and maybe even make me better as a fighter.

In my fighting life, my main Sensei is Master Braze, a strong and powerful Mienshao. He had spent time on this show on two occasions, and having heard the stories from him of his travels and learned experiences, I thought it would be best for to go on this journey too. I have spent time learning, but I am nowhere near to reaching his might. I only exist control over but a few fighting attacks, but I have planned to gain more power during my time here. I may have to discover new ways of training away from my Australian ways, but I am positive in my ability to adapt.

In studies, I just go out of my way to acquire new knowledge about the things around me, that is simply how I live my life. Most of this consists of individual study, but we do learn some in the dojo, but just not enough for my pleasing. Stories have been a preferred way to learn for me. Everything flows easily to make it easier to remember. Also, they can be quite fun.

I invite you all to get to know me, because if I am correct, meeting you will only help us all to be able to learn more, become stronger, and make friends.

Charze

Always flyin'
Alice: Hey guys! The order of books just came in, and I'm going to set them up on the shelves in the library. Anyone who would like to help can. *Goes off to do just that*

;447; I would super enjoy helping with some books. Any Austrailian History in there?

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
;132; Well, let me tell you more about myself then.

As I already stated, a grew up in a desolate place where my family was captured and turned into skin care products, and I worked in a factory and so forth. Well, let me tell you about that. I was famished and parched, forced to play tricks on people, and other... more Illicit things. Don't worry, it's not killing or anything, but it's kinda... Sexual. Though, as I said, I found a factory just south of Detroit. It was a car factory for some major manufacturer, and they needed help from my kind. I got the job, and all was well. My job was to transform into any broken parts, or if not, be a technician. I was, as one could say, a jack of all trades when it came to cars. One of my co-workers was a Lilligent named Venus, and we quickly, and still are very close friends. She was a scientist at the factory experimenting with different fuel combinations to make them more fuel efficient. She was always muttering thins like 'Yaoi' and 'Yuri', and introduced me to it, and it reminded me of what I had to do before.

THen, I fell into the Chemical Vat. I was in a machine trying to fix a certain part, and I fell into one of the rejected fuel combination. Venus quickly rushed me to the doctors, and it was pure hell. It was about 48n hours of pure hell, and she was the only one there to comfort me, as the rest of my Co-Workers, had to stay at work, and my boss on a trip. I was able to live, but my name became a full on meaning. I became like a liquid, and lost the ability to transform for the most part. I also gained the ability of poison, something that hinders me. FDon't worry, I can't kill anyone, as it doesn't leave my body and contaminate anyone, but if someone were to break me apart, the effects would instantly kill.

TO comfort me, she brought me all of her Anime stuff, and I've been grateful that she gave me something toc cling on to. I tried to find job after job, but was always denied, but I always looked forward, but that's when the Acid started to effect my mind. It split me into two different egos, the kind one you know well, and the b!tch who's worse then the Weavile that should Rot, but not Racist.I hope you guys never have to meet him, he's not the best person in the world... Venus met him once, and she's been scared ever since. She and I both know it was an effect of what happened, and we just move forward. That's why I'm on here, to try to afford the money to fix myself.

*Grabs everything ordered and starts reading, and playing Yggdra Union*

KILL 'EM ALL ROSWELL! *Looks at everyone* Sorry, game talk

Hundreds

Raining Snowflakes.
;173; Well now that everyone knows my identity, I'm Kevin a Cleffa. My parents come from the Kanto region. I was born in Johto where my kind lives. My mother died when I was young. I only have my father and my 2 brothers. My town had a war and that's when I lost my mum. Nearly everyone in my town died. My brothers and I always fight of the stupidest stuff. I have a lot of friends back home. I don't have any friends here. My family's really poor due to the war. Our cave house got smashed down and we had no money to repair it. We lived on the streets begging for money. That's when I saw sign ups for Pokemon Universe. So I joined it hoping the prize was money. I hope my family's alright without me. Well that's enough about me. I hope I win so I can repair my house. Good luck to everyone!

mockingjay

swift and lol
Uni Challenge #2

;492-s; Hello contestants, and welcome to the second Uni Challenge. The winning person will receive Immunity, guaranteeing themselves another week in the competition, as well as the power to walk the Universe Plank. The challenge was to guess the color that I had chosen, these were all your guesses:

Kevin: Aqua and Maroon
Ella: Baby Blue and Hot Pink
Selena: Magenta, Red and Yellow
Mercury: Teal and Sea Green
David: Crimson, Beige and Grey
Jedah: Ebony Black, Dark Brown and Midnight Blue
Will: Periwinkle, Cerulean and Orange
Travis: Indigo, Grey and Hot Pink
Roget: Blood Red and Darkest Black
Adelaide: Green, Purple and Bronze
Alice: Silver, Orange and Lime Green

And the winner of the Uni Challenge is... Kevin!. Congratulations, you are safe from this week's elimination and you now have the power to walk the Universe Plank. PM me with your decision on one of these four plates: [MYSTERY] [GAME] [CONTESTANT] [CHALLENGE]

mockingjay

swift and lol
Major Challenge #2 - Introducing Me Part II

;492-s; Contestants, this week's major challenge will have two winners: one male, and one female to guarantee changes in movement during the Point Meter leaderboard. The winners have been chosen, and for the male contestant, the winning contestant was Mercury! Congratulations, you have won a 20 point advantage at the end of week Point Meter and you must now PM me on who you want to receive the 20 point disadvantage. This must be a male contestant. Winning for the female contestants is... Gingersnap! Congratulations Gingersnap, you have won yourself a 20 point advantage and you must now give another contestant a 20 point disadvantage. This, again, must be a female contestant.

;132; Well, let me tell you more about myself then.

As I already stated, a grew up in a desolate place where my family was captured and turned into skin care products, and I worked in a factory and so forth. Well, let me tell you about that. I was famished and parched, forced to play tricks on people, and other... more Illicit things. Don't worry, it's not killing or anything, but it's kinda... Sexual. Though, as I said, I found a factory just south of Detroit. It was a car factory for some major manufacturer, and they needed help from my kind. I got the job, and all was well. My job was to transform into any broken parts, or if not, be a technician. I was, as one could say, a jack of all trades when it came to cars. One of my co-workers was a Lilligent named Venus, and we quickly, and still are very close friends. She was a scientist at the factory experimenting with different fuel combinations to make them more fuel efficient. She was always muttering thins like 'Yaoi' and 'Yuri', and introduced me to it, and it reminded me of what I had to do before.

THen, I fell into the Chemical Vat. I was in a machine trying to fix a certain part, and I fell into one of the rejected fuel combination. Venus quickly rushed me to the doctors, and it was pure hell. It was about 48n hours of pure hell, and she was the only one there to comfort me, as the rest of my Co-Workers, had to stay at work, and my boss on a trip. I was able to live, but my name became a full on meaning. I became like a liquid, and lost the ability to transform for the most part. I also gained the ability of poison, something that hinders me. FDon't worry, I can't kill anyone, as it doesn't leave my body and contaminate anyone, but if someone were to break me apart, the effects would instantly kill.

TO comfort me, she brought me all of her Anime stuff, and I've been grateful that she gave me something toc cling on to. I tried to find job after job, but was always denied, but I always looked forward, but that's when the Acid started to effect my mind. It split me into two different egos, the kind one you know well, and the b!tch who's worse then the Weavile that should Rot, but not Racist.I hope you guys never have to meet him, he's not the best person in the world... Venus met him once, and she's been scared ever since. She and I both know it was an effect of what happened, and we just move forward. That's why I'm on here, to try to afford the money to fix myself.

*Grabs everything ordered and starts reading, and playing Yggdra Union*

KILL 'EM ALL ROSWELL! *Looks at everyone* Sorry, game talk

;492-s; Now, the week's almost over and the elimination is nearing. Four contestants are going to be facing nominations, and two of them will then be placed into elimination, where one contestant's journey will end. Who will it be? It's time for the interviews and last chance challenge:

Interview:

1 - What are your thoughts on your points last week?
2 - Who do you think will be nominated and then eliminated?
3 - Who are your biggest threats and who are the least of your worries?
4 - Who are your closest friends here, are there any alliances and who do you dislike?
5 - Thoughts on the Uni, Major and House challenges this week?
6 - How's your investigation going in finding out the female identities (and for females, do you think they'll pass or fail?)
7 - What are your thoughts on Lulu's return? Happy? Sad? Angry?
8 - What do you think about the house challenge and failing the task?
9 - How has the week been for you so far?
10 - What has happened in this week other then the challenges (as in roleplaying storylines)

Last Chance Challenge:

Post a VM on my profile every 3 hours until the Point Meter begins.

YDT

Positively Ecstatic
Gingersnap: Why thank you Alice! I very much appreciate you getting books for all us! I feel as happy as if I had placed first in a Miltank lassoing competition! What kind of romantic/mystery novel do you have for me?

Recon

:571: Perfect, the David Copperfield CDs and Houdini videos are here as well. Perhaps I should have requested those Liar Game novels...

Mug

Sgt. Sunshine
Toran: Sent in my interview.

Yay, the books have arrived...not really sure where the library is, since I thought this was a campsite... but anyway! *opens book* Um. Who here knows how to read?

Charze

Always flyin'
Toran: Sent in my interview.

Yay, the books have arrived...not really sure where the library is, since I thought this was a campsite... but anyway! *opens book* Um. Who here knows how to read?

;447; I believe I could help with that. What book do you have with you? *looks at book* Umm... "Go Dog Go?"

Armando Payne

;461; "You're just what I've been looking for." Hmmmm darling, what's that you've got there? You've got my books? *Glumps Toran* You'relike,like,like,ohmaigodyou'relikethegreatestpersonlikeevaryalistenin'iloveyouiloveyouiloveyouyourelikethegreatestmonever. *Squees and takes the books to his room or tent or whatever the hell we're living in (Like is it a house or a campsite?) then starts reading the fashion and the cookbook, goes to the oven* Hey Mercury, do you know if we have any like, what are they called, the food, Shroomishes, do we have any of them, because it says here I need 3 Shroomishes, a litre of milk which yanno we've got like a Miltank here so we can like yanno totally get the milk off her, just grab her and yank her teats like squoosh yannowhati'msayin' yeah, yeah. Wait and we need some chocolate and some ham, do we have any pig like pokemon which we could yanno get meat off? Because I can't make carbonara without this, yanno what I'm sayin'? *Goes back to his room (I just realized that the first his I wrote down I initially wrote down her.) and reads the Fashion books.* Not fashionable, nuh-uh, yeauch it looks like a cat puked out, what is she wearing?, ohmaigodthatislikethegreatestthingi'veevereseenlikeeverlikelikelikeiwantthatiwantthatrightnow.

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
;132; I won!? I won!? I can't believe this~ !

dinosaurus

Cool Story, Broselia
Clover: Welcome back Lulu! I'm glad you didn't have to be eliminated. ^.^

And thank you Alice, for ordering all those books! That was really nice of you! Can't wait to see what's up in my farm mag! :D

(OOC: Oh no, I missed the challenges! :( At least this week isn't going to be as busy as last week.)

Status
Not open for further replies.