• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Universe XII - Secrets

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Meddler

Never Forget
;448;: So I'm with Ilia? Lame, but at least she can do everything while I chillax.

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
;132; No Will, you're Alone.

Spacial

procrastination
;189; Um, uh, sorry about that, err, Will, I, umm, don't know what, uh, got over me

(OOC: Candle is your avatar by any chance based on Kat from Haunted Life? Lol)

Liltwick

;132; *Faceoven*

(OOC: No it isn't Mon. It is not based on the Pinkie Pie Expy)

~SilverLugia~

Use Razor Shell!
:502: So, I'm paired up with Luke, eh? At least he doesn't seem like the lazy type of person, being a martial artist apprentice and all.

Oh, and here was my drawing for anyone who wants to see it. It's not that good, considering that I drew it fairly quickly. http://oi46.*******.com/16howm.jpg

The Meddler

Never Forget
;448;: Oh. Well, **** you Clover. You got my vote the second you drop below that line.

*a loud clank is heard as the jumpluff thing kicks me* Steel type, sis. Get at me.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
(OOC: Did everyone do Roget or Selena as there least favorite character? xD)

;036; Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. I can't help that I'm a flawless diamond amongst a bunch of rocks. Ohhohohoho! *Admires reflection in nearby mirror*

Armando Payne

;461; What can I say *****, liking people is easy, causing utter detestment, hell that causes a special type of gift, one in which only the greatest of mons can conjure.

dinosaurus

Cool Story, Broselia
;241; :/ I tried to pair the inactive people together and whoever was left at the end was the one I left alone. I'm not good at pairing! Dx

(OOC: Seriously I hope you don't all hate me now. :x I tried to make things fair. except with Selena and Roget. I thought that would be interesting. xD and @SL cute drawings!)

Liltwick

;132; Remember when I had that battle with Clover? Wait, you guys don’t, I drugged you all so you’d sleep. Well, let me tell you guys about it now then.

So, I asked Clover if she wanted to do some training, and she agreed. Since some other battles or your sleeping bodies were all outside, we decided to do it in the house. Since I believe in ladies first, she got the first move.

She started with a double-edge, a dangerous attack for the first move. I quickly liquefied myself on the ground, which lead her to lead to a screeching halt. She knew if she messed with the Books Alice would kill her, so I took advantage and wrapped my body around her hooves. Remember I said my name was meaningful? Mercury is also a type of thick, liquid poison. I both look, and ACT like the metal, thanks to that accident. I’m technically classified as poisoness, but it only affects things at certain times, mainly when I have to (OOC: This isn’t Mercury’s Secret, just to let you know. I dropped enough hints that you of known this by now). So, back to the battle. I started to spin her around and launched her at the fan, which was spinning. I was hoping that would lead to a quick victory, but it didn’t sadly.

She was at that split-second that she could wrap her tail around the blade, and she did. She started to launch a hyper beam attack, which ravaged the room. I had the crew clean and replace the room before you guys woke up or stopped battling, but I took the hit, but knowing a Miltank’s special attack stat, I wasn’t too worried. It stung like hell, and the next hit would have killed me. I was lucky to see one of Ilia’s knives laying around, so I ‘absorbed’ it into my body.

When then fan broke from her weight, she started to chase me around the house, and I decided to go to my safe haven, the Oven. She started pounding on it with Tackle, but I knew that poison was taking its toll on her. I decided to do the only thing I had to, and quickly opened the oven, and got out, trapping her in there –Though by Arceus I don’t know how- and quickly closed the door on her, and started to cook her alive. I knew she would break out eventually, so I was ready when she did. The Heat and Poison took a heavy tool on her, and the last hit from either side would decide the match. I did the same trick as I did in the beginning, her deciding to use Double-Edge once more. I grabbed her, and sent her straight at the couch. She was so tired she couldn’t react in time, hitting her head on the Coffee Table, which knocked her out, leaving me the winner. I then called the paramedics and the crew to clean up before Shaymin killed me.

(OOC: CLover will post hers soon)

dinosaurus

Cool Story, Broselia
It was a pretty quiet day as everyone was either sleeping or relaxing somewhere in the house, so I was just sitting on a recliner and reading my Life on the Farm magazine Alice was so kind enough to order for me. I heard my name suddenly and looked over my magazine to see Mercury; he was wondering if I wanted to train with him for a battle, so I agreed, since I haven't been getting much exercise lately. Anyways, he told me we should battle in the house because there were people outside and the house was pretty empty.

Like a gentleman, he allowed me to strike first, so right off the bat I used Double-Edge. The recoil threw me off a little after he liquified and completely dodged it, which caused me to propel forward towards the books, and I stopped as quick dead in my tracks that I could because I knew Alice would be furious if I messed up her hard work and organization. Mercury took this split-second advantage to spin me and throw me up towards the ceiling fan... which was on! I was paralyzed with fear but snapped out of it at the last second and wrapped my tail around the fan blades, then as quickly as I could, powered up for Hyper Beam and shot it straight at him. It was a hit! He quivered a little and I knew he was close to fainting, "Time to finish this!" I thought.

That is, until the fan broke... I have to say, this embarrassed me greatly but also added to my rage. Despite the slowly increasing pain from what must have been the poison, I launched myself at Mercury who sped off himself, so I had to chase him around the house. Things shook and banged around me as I shook the house but that didn't stop me from running. I just barely saw him jump into the oven so I charged and Tackled it numerous times. I could feel with each Tackle that I was getting weaker and weaker, but I refused to give up. He was quick and nimble, and as I launched myself forward once more, he opened the oven door and slammed it shut behind me. I have no idea how he managed to fit me in there - must be much bigger than I originally thought - but it locked as soon as he turned the heat on. I was already very weak from the poison and as the heat began to rise, I knew I had to do something to get out of there.

I used Body Slam a few times before I managed to break out, and was just about to use Double-Edge once more to finish him off, however he reacted too quickly for me and threw me towards the couch. The last thing I remember is smashing into a coffee table before I woke up again, numerous hours later and with some minor bruising and a bit of pain.

Needless to say, it was quite the battle.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
:571:

I stood up from the bench I was sitting on as I made my way to the training room. From what I had picked up in the past week, all the contestants were to have organized battles for a reason I couldn't really get, aside from strength training of course. I mean, what else could it be? As I got into the room, a smug smirk crossed my face. Everyone knew I was among the most powerful in the House. I had this in the bag, I knew it.

I stepped into the center of the empty room, where a computer screen greeted me. I looked at it, and confirmed who I was.

"Greetings. It is time for your mandatory fight training. Because you, Ilia, have performed exceptionally for the past two weeks, you get the rare privilege to fight a Legendary Pokemon!" The computer told me. A selection screen then flashed before me, presenting me with a choice of six Legendaries. Victini, Palkia, Groudon, Land Shaymin, Cresselia and Ho-oh. I stared at the screen, immediately discounting Palkia.

"No way in hell am I fighting a fucking penis dragon." I muttered to myself as I looked over my other options. Ho-oh was definitely out for me, as was Groudon. Victini were known to be bloody cheaters, so I figured that it was a trap and narrowed it down to Cresselia and Shaymin. Looking over for a while, I selected Shaymin. Land Forme Shaymin was one of the worst Legends I have seen. So puny, I wanted the pleasure of squishing even a virtual one in battle. I stood back as the Legendary was summoned.

"This should be a piece of cake..." I thought as I flipped my ponytail. Being a chef myself, I obviously knew Flamethrower, which probably would only make it much easier for me. I opened my mouth and fired two Flamethrowers at the hedgehog. The Shaymin however, used Double Team, which allowed it to dodge my attack. It smiled at me and giggled as it rolled over. I grit my teeth as I look up at the ceiling, looking for a hidden camera or something similar.

"Hey, isn't there supposed to be, like, an Evasion Clause or something?" I shouted, annoyed. I fired another Flamethrower just as it launched an Earth Power right on the ground, knocking me off my feet with its eruptions. My Flamethrower hit this time, but the Shaymin wasn't down or even that weak yet. I got up, my back starting to hurt. The Shaymin was stronger than I expected, which made me hate it even more. Cracking my claws, I concentrated with a Nasty Plot. It sat there, laughing at me in its annoying way. Seriously, I do not know why Selena found this...thing cute. It was an annoying troll that just embarrassed me. It then launched another Earth Power, to which I instinctively jumped high to avoid, grabbing the light above me. It looked around, trying to find where I was. Figured, Land Shaymin couldn't look at the sky anyway.

Taking advantage of this, I dove down for a Faint Attack, hitting it from behind. It swiftly faced me and launched a Seed Bomb right at my abdomen, pushing me backwards. I charged forward, jumped and fired another Faint Attack in retaliation. While I was still close, I followed it up with a Focus Blast, which unfortunately missed again. Shaymin took this chance to hit me with Toxic. I stepped back as the poison took its grip on me. I had to finish this, and I did not want to see Selena beam with pleasure if I lost to this...Shaymin. I have to win this.

I fired two more Night Bursts, the second one finally hitting its target, and clouding Shaymin's vision, from the way that it started looking around like crazy. I used this reprieve to allow another Nasty Plot for myself. The pain in my body was intensifying further, quicker than I expected. I hit with one more Faint Attack before getting on all fours, breathing heavily. I was tired and in a lot of pain, it was only a matter of time before I collapsed. Looking at the annoying Pokemon, I then realized something I should have done earlier.

Allowing my Illusion to take over me, I swallowed my pride and turned into a Shaymin while my opponent was still disoriented. This had to work. Moving towards the Shaymin, I plastered a fake smile on my face as I reached it and started cuddling up to it. Strangely, it returned the nuzzle, letting its guard down. This was my cue. Using the last of my fading strength, I fired three Flamethrowers at it, finally knocking it out. I smiled to myself as I returned to my usual state, glad it was over. However, I collapsed on my back, my vision fading as two Audino nurses walked in, perhaps to take me to the infirmary.

Recon

:571: Everyone, I’m sure you’re wondering why the living room area looks like a deadly warzone. I have a perfectly good explanation, let us go back a little bit first...

*scene change*

“Hey you, Mr. Magician!” Shouted a voice. I looked up from my cards to see a Darmanitan, Ignacious I believe his name was, coming towards me with a scowl on his face. “I still haven’t forgiven you for what you said to me last week!”

I looked at him and with a quizzical glance, asked, “What are you talking about? I don’t remember speaking to you since our small conversation after I gave Clover that figurine.”

“********!” He roared, causing some of my cards to get displaced. “The hell you were trying to pull last week?” He questioned, pointing a finger at me, “You and your ‘better than you’ speech, getting all the facts wrong, twisting everything around, calling me a pig! We’re you trying to make me angry?”

I sighed, I really did not remember much of last week. After that glass of Hennessy I shared with Ilia, I was drawing a blank for most of my actions. Mercury tried to help out by showing me a video, but it was overwritten by a Gangnam style video. I had meant to ask Ilia about it, but I never got the chance to. Perhaps I should have consulted her earlier and I wouldn’t be in this situation.

“Listen,” I said, “I really do not remember much of last week, really. Is it okay if I talk to someone and ask what happened?”

“No. We’re doing settling this, right here, right now!” He shouted. Clearly, he wouldn’t take no for an answer. I sighed, this could end badly.

He charged forward shouting “Superpower!” I quickly brought out my cane to block his attack. I successfully did so, but the shock still did a bit of damage to my body and made my arm go numb. I quickly produced a couple of decks of cards and scattered them into the air, obscuring our vision of each other. He jumped back to get out of the area, which was a smart move on his part, as I slammed my hands onto the ground and shouted, “Night Daze!”. The force of the attack sent all of the cards flying in all sorts of directions, some of them scraping and cutting him slightly, who tried to block with his beefy arms.

As the attack settled, I settled for a different tactic. I started to quickly throw cards towards him, trying to keep my distance. However, he breathed in a large amount of air and let out a mighty Flamethrower attack, incinerating all my cards before they could get to him. As the attack neared me, I countered with my own Flamethrower attack, trying to push his back. Thanks to his low special attack, I was able to overpower his Flamethrower easily and while it did reach him, it didn’t do as much damage as I expected.

He quickly charged forward shouting “Hammer Arm!” I jumped out of the way as his attack hit the ground below me. As I landed, I stumbled a little, and he took the opportunity to attack. He came toward me while shouting “Brick Break!”

I tried to block him, but even with his reduced speed, I was only able to do so slightly, as he punched me in the gut. However, I was able to stand on both feet, and I smirked.

“You know,” I said, “every magician has an ace up their sleeve.”

“Huh?” Ignacious said “Yeah, so? What are you talking about?”

“I mean this.” I said. “Substitute.”

My fake body disappeared in a puff of smoke, as my real one appeared a foot away. I smiled. "Gotcha." I taunted.

“Why you-!“ He shouted, charging toward me.

“Sucker Punch.” I quietly stated, as I quickly moved behind him, and punched him in the back.

He stumbled forward a little and turned around to face me, about to attack. However, I had an idea of what was about to come.

“Fire Punch!” He roared, his fist engulfed in flame.

I brought out my cane again, and thrust it forward. “Counter.” I said quietly.

My cane glowed red as it intercepted his fist. As soon as they touched, my Counter bounced back his attack at twice the strength he used it with as the shock of the attack coursed through my body. The force sent him backwards into the wall, while I slid backwards a little bit.

I stood there panting heavily and looked toward where he was sent flying. The dust was settling and from the looks of things, he seemed to have been knocked out.

I smirked, “And that’s why you don’t underestimate a magician.” I said weakly, before I collapsed onto the floorboards below me.

(OOC: Ignacious will post his version later.)

Liltwick

;132; Nice job breaking the fourth wall Ilia. We just got it repaired.

The Meddler

Never Forget
;448;

"This one's for you, Maria.."

In the Nuzlocke world of Pokemon, things were different. If you lost a battle, you never woke up. It was a loss of life.

For me, it was a path of vengeance. My family was slaughtered one by one over time by a gang of grass types, led by a Shaymin. I had ravaged the land searching for each and every one of them, taking them down one by one until only Shaymin remained. My love, my dearest Maria, her youthful life taken. Yet not taken in vain.

I leaped down from my vantage point in a nearby tree, taking Shaymin by surprise. The last thing I wanted to give was mercy.

"Aura Sphere!" I shouted as I launched the blast at Shaymin.

Shaymin spun around as it took the Aura Sphere to the face, barely registering a scratch.

"You've just made a fatal mistake, Lucario." remarked the Shaymin.

"The name's Will," I scoffed, "And the only fatality here is going to be you."

Shaymin made no attempt at conversation as he fired an Energy Ball at me. I used Extremespeed to zigzag out of the way and run into Shaymin. Shaymin had already planned this as he shot a Magical Leaf at me, hindering my efforts.

"Mach Punch! Bullet Punch!" I shouted as I speedily thrusted fists at Shaymin. Shaymin held a worried look on his face even though not much damage was being done. Shaymin backed up and shot a Leech Seed at me. I struggled as the vines wrapped around me, sapping my precious energy and feeding it to Shaymin.

Shaymin then went on the offensive. He Air Slashed me, before I could react. I flinched as the Leech Seed sucked more of my power away. I struggled to get the seed off of myself as Shaymin came in hot again with another Air Slash. I knew I had to get the seed off me as more of my energy was sapped. Shaymin came in hot again, so I ducked and rolled out of the way. I knew this would be risky but I didnt have much choice as I charged up a Fire Punch. I struck myself with my own Fire Punch, ignoring the excruciating pain as I burned the Leech Seed off my body.

"Getting tired?" mockingly asked the Shaymin as I stood up to get to my feet. I clenched my teeth as I fell to my knees in front of Shaymin.

"Beg for mercy and I'll let you live," spoke Shaymin as he beckoned to my crouched body. I coughed a couple times, purposefully showing my weakness as I inched closer and closer to Shaymin. As I edged up to him, I looked at him through aura-filled eyes.

I immediately charged up an Ice Punch and slammed Shaymin with it, sending him reeling into a tree. I smirked, thinking I had won. Shaymin crumbled up from the toppling tree as he had Endured the hit.

My next problem was the tree which was crashing down. I quickly rolled out of the way and spun around, only to see Shaymin using Synthesis to heal himself.

That's when I realized....All hope was gone.

Shaymin looked at me as it used Seed Flare, I was easily knocked off my feet. Shaymin galloped over to my downed body as I emitted a Flash Cannon to stop Shaymin in its tracks. I stumbled to my feet and charged up another Ice Punch. I lunged at Shaymin...

And screamed as the ground beneath me erupted. It felt like an earthquake was happening, but I knew that wasn't the case. The power of the Earth was strong, I was being thrusted and pulled back over and over. It felt like a rollercoaster ride through hell, as if my insides were about to implode. When it was finally over, I laid solemnly on the ground as Shaymin looked down at me. He scoffed as he began to gallop away. That was when I knew I lost. The only thing left..

"Final...Gambit," I muttered. Shaymin couldn't outrun it as I sent the last of my energy into a blast that went straight for Shaymin. It hit him head on, knocking him to the ground...defeated. Shaymin stared up at the sky as the last of its life energy faded..

It took everything I had to avenge my bloodline...but I did it. That's all that matters to me. That and...

"Maria?!"

"Will!"

..Spiritual reunion.

Last edited:

Charze

Always flyin'
;447;

It was quite the interesting scenario. I was seemingly randomly paired up with a member on the show, a girl named Alice, a Dewott. I hadn't really even known her, and suddenly we were a pair and had to battle each other. I found it peculiar, but you must do what has to be done in order to win this game. And then I thought: This is boring. Skymin for was speaking about some battling thing, then the words came to me.

"What? This is silly!" I interjected, "Let's make things interesting Alice."

She nodded approvingly. "I like your style." Alice said, "What do you have in mind?"

I had the idea of doing multiple challenges, more than just battling. I wasn't the best battler, despite my typing and training, so I figured this would give me a better chance of winning. "How about we test more than just battling?" the words simply flowed out of mouth. "You pick a challenge and I'll pick a challenge. Then we'll battle. Best two out of three wins!"

"I like this idea!" she replied. "And I can get more work done this way! Hey Skymin, can we do the challenge this way?"

We both looked over at Skymin, well, where Skymin was. Due to the absense, we nodded at each other, and determined it was fine.

"You can choose the first challenge, Alice." I told her, being like any good gentleman should.

"Okay!" She said as she smiled. This worried me. She ran off and returned back with two giant books. I like to read, but I didn't like the looks of this. On closer inspection, it appeared to be some historical fiction novel. And it was huge. "Whoever can read this entire book first, wins!" She was way too happy about this...

"What?" I was shocked! There was no way I could read that huge book quickly. Or enjoy it for that matter. "Are you serious?"

"Yes." she replied, with the straightest face I had ever seen. I didn't have a good feeling about it.

"Well, okay then… Better start reading..." I continued grudgingly.

After three hours, but what seemed more three weeks, I heard Alice exclaim "Done! Hey Luke, how are you holding up?"

"What? I’m not even halfway through yet! How did you do that?" There I was, falling asleep while reading the book like I was at a preacher convention. It wasn't very interesting.

"Practice, I guess." Alice replied matter-of-factly. I really didn't want any further details on that.

"You did a good job with that Alice. Now it's time for my challenge. A Battle of Wits! I'll give you a riddle, if you solve it, you win, but if not, I win." I was hoping that my riddle would work. I had always loved riddles or games of the mind. I wasn't sure that this'd be the best way to approach it, but it'd have to be now, or else I wouldn't even get a chance to battle...

"Sounds good to me!" she said eagerly. "What's the riddle?"

"Okay, here it is: There are two barbers living in a town. They are the only two people and at least one of them cuts everyone in the town's hair. How can you tell which one is the better barber?" My dad had told me that riddle a while ago. I wasn't completely sure if that was how I'm supposed to say it, but hopefully it works.

"Oh… um… this is hard…" she stuttered. Hey, I might just have her stumped! "Um… you can tell by asking the people that live in the town?"

"No no, it’s the one with the worse looking haircut." I always loved this answer. So simple, yet no one thinks of it! "That's because the other person cut it like that."

She was pondering it, then the look on her face told me she had gotten it. "Arceus dammit, it’s so obvious now! Why didn’t I see that before? Aargh!"

She seemed to be getting pretty mad about it. It's never good to battle a mad Dewott... "Calm down, Alice… it's just a riddle... it's supposed to stump you."

She took a breath and started talking some to herself. I figured she was just calming down a bit. "Sorry about that, I can have a bit of a temper sometimes."

"That’s alright!" I said reassuringly. Temper isn't good, but at least she seemed to have it pretty controlled. "Okay, now for the Tiebreaker challenge: a battle between you and me!" This I was excited for! My first battle since I've been here!

"Alright!" she cheered then moved into a ready position. "I’m ready! Come at me, bro!"

(OoC: The following is intended to be edited after I sleep cause I'm really tired I only have this here in case the deadline was 24 hours. If it was 24 hours, please continue reading the story and ignore the change of writing style)

Luke: *Jumps behind Alice and attacks her with a Force Palm* You think that you can beat a Martial Arts specialist?

Alice: *Has fallen down from the Force Palm blow* I don’t know… *Gets back up* but I can try! *Takes out a shell and prepares a Razor Shell attack*

Luke: *Uses protect on the Razor Shell attack, jumps into the air, and prepares a Brick Break attack*

Alice: *Dodges and successfully attacks Luke with a Razor Shell*

Luke: *Hold arm in pain for a second before using Double Team*

Alice: *Looks confused for a second before attack the clones with an Ice Beam attack*

Luke: *Comes up from the side and successfully attacks with Brick Break*

Alice: *Slowly gets up, showing lots of signs of pain now, and digs underground*

Luke: *Tries to sense where Alice is*

Alice: *Attacks from underneath Luke before he can sense her*

*Both characters are low on health now*

Luke: *Uses Double Team again*

Alice: *Uses Encore on all the clones*

Luke: *Covers ears, then attacks successfully with Force Palm*

Alice: *Faints*

Luke: *Helps Alice up* Good battle!

Alice: *Rubs head and tries to keep her temper in* Well, you are more experienced in battles than I am, so it was kind of obvious that you were going to win.

Luke: It was still very close! You did a great job! We should battle again sometime!

Alice: Cool with me!

And with that, I had made a friend, and a dueling partner! All thanks to a random partnering!

Status
Not open for further replies.