• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Universe XII - Secrets

Status
Not open for further replies.

mockingjay

swift and lol
Challenge ends in half an hour. Inbox has now been cleared.

;492-s;

Armando Payne

(OOC: Mon, do you mind if I post it first.)

mockingjay

swift and lol
;492-s; In the future, just incase my inbox does get full again, PM me on the other secret forum!

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer

mockingjay

swift and lol
:571:

I stood up from the bench I was sitting on as I made my way to the training room. From what I had picked up in the past week, all the contestants were to have organized battles for a reason I couldn't really get, aside from strength training of course. I mean, what else could it be? As I got into the room, a smug smirk crossed my face. Everyone knew I was among the most powerful in the House. I had this in the bag, I knew it.

I stepped into the center of the empty room, where a computer screen greeted me. I looked at it, and confirmed who I was.

"Greetings. It is time for your mandatory fight training. Because you, Ilia, have performed exceptionally for the past two weeks, you get the rare privilege to fight a Legendary Pokemon!" The computer told me. A selection screen then flashed before me, presenting me with a choice of six Legendaries. Victini, Palkia, Groudon, Land Shaymin, Cresselia and Ho-oh. I stared at the screen, immediately discounting Palkia.

"No way in hell am I fighting a fucking penis dragon." I muttered to myself as I looked over my other options. Ho-oh was definitely out for me, as was Groudon. Victini were known to be bloody cheaters, so I figured that it was a trap and narrowed it down to Cresselia and Shaymin. Looking over for a while, I selected Shaymin. Land Forme Shaymin was one of the worst Legends I have seen. So puny, I wanted the pleasure of squishing even a virtual one in battle. I stood back as the Legendary was summoned.

"This should be a piece of cake..." I thought as I flipped my ponytail. Being a chef myself, I obviously knew Flamethrower, which probably would only make it much easier for me. I opened my mouth and fired two Flamethrowers at the hedgehog. The Shaymin however, used Double Team, which allowed it to dodge my attack. It smiled at me and giggled as it rolled over. I grit my teeth as I look up at the ceiling, looking for a hidden camera or something similar.

"Hey, isn't there supposed to be, like, an Evasion Clause or something?" I shouted, annoyed. I fired another Flamethrower just as it launched an Earth Power right on the ground, knocking me off my feet with its eruptions. My Flamethrower hit this time, but the Shaymin wasn't down or even that weak yet. I got up, my back starting to hurt. The Shaymin was stronger than I expected, which made me hate it even more. Cracking my claws, I concentrated with a Nasty Plot. It sat there, laughing at me in its annoying way. Seriously, I do not know why Selena found this...thing cute. It was an annoying troll that just embarrassed me. It then launched another Earth Power, to which I instinctively jumped high to avoid, grabbing the light above me. It looked around, trying to find where I was. Figured, Land Shaymin couldn't look at the sky anyway.

Taking advantage of this, I dove down for a Faint Attack, hitting it from behind. It swiftly faced me and launched a Seed Bomb right at my abdomen, pushing me backwards. I charged forward, jumped and fired another Faint Attack in retaliation. While I was still close, I followed it up with a Focus Blast, which unfortunately missed again. Shaymin took this chance to hit me with Toxic. I stepped back as the poison took its grip on me. I had to finish this, and I did not want to see Selena beam with pleasure if I lost to this...Shaymin. I have to win this.

I fired two more Night Bursts, the second one finally hitting its target, and clouding Shaymin's vision, from the way that it started looking around like crazy. I used this reprieve to allow another Nasty Plot for myself. The pain in my body was intensifying further, quicker than I expected. I hit with one more Faint Attack before getting on all fours, breathing heavily. I was tired and in a lot of pain, it was only a matter of time before I collapsed. Looking at the annoying Pokemon, I then realized something I should have done earlier.

Allowing my Illusion to take over me, I swallowed my pride and turned into a Shaymin while my opponent was still disoriented. This had to work. Moving towards the Shaymin, I plastered a fake smile on my face as I reached it and started cuddling up to it. Strangely, it returned the nuzzle, letting its guard down. This was my cue. Using the last of my fading strength, I fired three Flamethrowers at it, finally knocking it out. I smiled to myself as I returned to my usual state, glad it was over. However, I collapsed on my back, my vision fading as two Audino nurses walked in, perhaps to take me to the infirmary.

Ilia was the winner of the challenge.

Everyone who wants to has until the end of the interviews to PM me their pair challenge, you will still receive points for it.

Now, it's time for the contest challenge. You must decide between your partner who will do Part A, and who will do Part B. What this means will be revealed later on. (To make things easier, first one online between you and your partner just posts on which part they want, then your partner will get the other part)

Last edited:

Paradoxe

not actually psychic
(OOC: I'll PM you the challenge since InfernalBlaze didn't even talk with me about it.)

:573: I will take Part A.

Recon

(I was so excited when I saw the Zoroark, then I realized it wasn't my character.)

:571: I shall take care of part A.

mockingjay

swift and lol
Edited my post with

Everyone who wants to has until the end of the interviews to PM me their pair challenge, you will still receive points for it.

;492-s;

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
;132; A trap evah ll'I.

Armando Payne

Damnit, ours had me being killed by a flick to the earlobe. Why the hell did the bloody drawing challenge take like 5 days whereas the cool challenge only took 1 day? Sort it out bro, have the pansy-*** challenges which are pointless take like 20 minutes (Because only like 2 of us can draw anyway so what's the point) and have the awesome challenges (because everyone here can write) take the 5 days.

GalladeofSpades

Imaginative 24/7
(OOC: Me and Digi weren't done yet, so... yeah. xD; )

:569: Erm... Oh dear, oh dear... I'll have... part B, if that's okay with you, David. ^^

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
:571: A part take obviously I'll. ;)

The Meddler

Never Forget
;448;: I guess I'll just take Part...OH WAIT I DON'T HAVE A PARTNER LOL. *throws darts at a picture of Clover*

(OOC:......Maybe I shouldn't have killed everyone off in my story)

~SilverLugia~

Use Razor Shell!
:502: Hmm, I'll go with Part B and let Luke have Part A.

The Meddler

Never Forget
;036; You and Illa had an advantage working alone in the last challenge... -_-

;448;: Haha, what?! Sure, you had the disadvantage of being at a loss if your partner was at like FBA or something but two heads are better than one, and mashing creative ideals together to create an impressive feat of indulgent and vivid battle art is a strong incentive to being with a partner.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
;448;: Haha, what?! Sure, you had the disadvantage of being at a loss if your partner was at like FBA or something but two heads are better than one, and mashing creative ideals together to create an impressive feat of indulgent and vivid battle art is a strong incentive to being with a partner.

;036; While that may be nice, we only had a day to do this, and look how many pairs actually posted both their parts. You didn't have to arrange with a partner on how your challenge was going to go. Had we had more time, I'd agree with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.