• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon: Unova Chronicles Discussion Thread

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
Hello all, I'm delta from the last RP for those that do not know that. My character had an entire sub-plot around him, but not this time. The event pokemon idea is good, but i feel that, while it doesn't need to be said, you can only get one event pokemon per person. Minus the fossils, i believe there are enough of those to have everyone get one. Anyway, hello once more and good day!

Torpoleon

What will be the matchups for the Battle Club? I'll introduce a rival for Sophi, who will have a Tepig and Purrloin.

CuriousHeartless

Rivals? Fine by me. Lesse. All Jack's Pokemon are based on DC characters (Selina being Catwoman's real name), so for an opposite effect, all of the rival's would probably be based on Marvel characters. Who are some good characters? Brainstorming out loud here. Spiderman, but the best Poke for him would be Spinarak/Ariados who isn't Unova. There's Deadpool, but no Pokemon can live up to him. Selina is based after an anti-villain, so maybe so could the rival's. Magneto would work. But I can only think of the Magnemite and Nosepass families for that. I guess Rufflet for Cap and Zorua for Loki (Who still fits Anti-villain, at least in the Thor movie.)

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
Don't rule out Spiderman yet, remember that Joltik is spider like, so it would work. other than that, i don't know enough Marvel to be useful.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Would you guys like me to announce how things will go down with the final battle of N and Ghetsis?

Titan500

Solar Panels
Nah. It's too far off right now.

CuriousHeartless

Yeah DVB. Knowing RPGs, there is a high chance we won't get that far and it will take a long time even if we do.

And deltakurumiru, Joltik is a tick and the Thunder thing doesn't fit with a Spiderman based character. Ariados is probably the best fit.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Well, we can't give up. We need to be optimistic about moving forward.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Sorry, I took so long but I updated. We move on to see Team Plasma's after breakfast and then practice battle at the Battle Club where we will see another familiar face.

Torpoleon

Sorry, I took so long but I updated. We move on to see Team Plasma's after breakfast and then practice battle at the Battle Club where we will see another familiar face.
Sounds interesting. Are we meeting the familiar face at the Battle Club Tournament?

By the way, we should think of matchups for the tournament. There's about 8 or 9 of us, right? Sophi's also getting a rival here and I'm guessing we'll do a 16-person tournament?

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Hmm... I suppose so. Not everyone has to fight though. Hmmm... we will have to see. We first need to find out who wants to participate. If everyone wants to, then we will have to make the battles short and sweet, but they can still be intense.

And yes... we will be meeting the familiar face there...

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
i will decline the chance to participate. Kari dislikes just plain battles, and is a coordinator at heart. She would want to decline, and will just watch.

TylerPhoenix

I'm glad to be back!
I'm not sure what Tyler will do. Sit with Kari, battle, or sketch battles. He isn't sure whether he wants to be a Gym Challenger or Co-Ordinator, and sketching is his passion. I may have him go off and do his own thing during the battle hall.

Titan500

Solar Panels
Robert will watch and attempt to hook up Tyler and Kari.

He'll just cheer you guys on from the sidelines.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
So from the looks of things, Tyler, Kari, and Robert will be out. Robert will probably convince Tyler to not battle to get him and Kari closer together.

Note, there will come a point where everyone will have to battle, though not for a while.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
To anyone confused, he is playing a similar character in Pokemon Grand Journeys and wishes to use a character different in personality.