• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon: Unova Chronicles Discussion Thread

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
Sorry about the chaos my capslock ravanges, but that i how i speak in real life. I speak loudly to get my point across or when using sarcasm.

Oh boy, rival time!

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Will have an update soon. I am just trying to keep track of who is updating and not.

Titan500

Solar Panels
You know, Imma still waiting for a Ghetsis reply before Robert can go ship Tyler and Kari.

Why is it that everyone hates Ghetsis in-character instantly?

TylerPhoenix

I'm glad to be back!
Getsis replied XD

Read DVB's posts and you'll see Ghetis sort of snuffs him away - and Tyler has now stormed to the Battle Tent.

Titan500

Solar Panels
Ah, I see.

Time for shipping.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Well I hope Benjamin will be able to go and post now that he is back. Meanwhile, I think we are missing someone. Who is still active?

CuriousHeartless

I am. I posted just the other day adn haven't posted since because I really haven't had much to say. So, when is Jackson getting to fight?

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Yeah. Aggie is just on vacation so I will continue to bunny Erika. She will probably just watch. Looks this is just an 8 man tournament. Next is Jack vs his rival and Diego vs his before it leads to Sophia, Tyler, Jack I presume and Diego.

CuriousHeartless

I'm next? Okay. Do the whole batle in one post, right? Or start, wait for other posts, and finish? It'd be just one round so it will be fast.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Whatever you decide. Anyway, after the short tournament, onto Striaton for the first badge and first ribbon!

CuriousHeartless

Unless we move everything down to 1 on 1 next round because Jackson only has 1 Pokemon, I'm out next round. And I'll do it all in one post because I don't think I can come up with enough to fill up two posts, and I really should start on something for the forum I'm supposed to do.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Well, it's Sophia which is Sophianne's rival, Diego and Tyler so far and apparently Jack's rival. With Torpoleon out, we can have Jack and Sophi's rival just draw our quit and the last battle being between Diego and Tyler.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Not sure. Pikachu has the advantage in moves and such. Though it could also be a draw. Though the main interest would be in who battles Diego before that round?

No prizes for guessing who. But let's try and move along

CuriousHeartless

Geez aggie, rude much. I may not have been able to post immediately, but I had the next round. The least you could have done was finished in one post.

aggiegwyn

Oh geez, whoops! Sorry, I can finish it up if you want. I didn't really look at this thread to be honest. ^^"