• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon: Unova Chronicles (PG-13)

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Diego ★ Vendrix
~Pokemon Center, Accumala Town~
Badges: 0
Current Team: Pikachu

Pikachu hugged Ivy. Hugging is acceptable though Pikachu said with a smile. When they were there, Diego noticed that Kari asked him and Sophi a question. A battle huh? That didn't sound like a bad idea. Diego smiled and nodded. "All righty then. Pikachu, you can watch next to Ivy," Diego told him before he gave a kiss on Sophianne's cheek.

"Good luck, sweetie," Diego told her as he gave her a hug.

He then went to the middle of the battlefield.

"All right, this battle will be between Sophianne with Goth and Kari with Sabrina," Diego announced with a professional-sounding voice.

Pikachu was sitting on the log and holding onto Ivy's hand. "Wow, Kari and Sabrina are pretty assertive when it comes down to it," Pikachu said to Ivy while he was blushing slightly from holding Ivy's hand.

"Wow Kari, didn't picture you to become assertive during battling," Diego said as he lifted his eyebrow.

Torpoleon

Name: Sophianne
Route 2, Unova
Current Team: Ivy (Snivy) & Goth (Gothita)
(I guess I'll just have her learn Psybeam then.)

Ivy blushed when Pikachu hugged him and returned the favor by hugging him back. Sophi smiled at her boyfriend, but turned her attention to the battlefield.

"Hang in there, Goth!" Sophi called out as she watched her Pokémon get hit by Confusion and eventually fall to the ground. "Oh, no, are you OK?"

Goth slowly got up and started crying, but as usually, no one knew if she was using Fake Tears or not. Goth walked over towards Sabrina and managed to hit her with a Pound, now that Sabrina's guard was lowered. It didn't do too much, so Sophi ordered a Tickle attack. That didn't help either and now Goth was pretty tired. Sabrina uses Confusion right on Goth, sending the little Pokémon flying.

"Goth, you've got to concentrate!" Sophi called out to her Pokémon. "Please, don't give up!"

Just then, Goth wearily got back up and her eyes glowed blue. She then fired a multi-colored beam from her hands that hit Sabrina head on. The force of the attack even sent Goth a few inches back.

Everyone looked surprised at this new revelation. "Goth, I think you just used Psybeam!" Sophi yelled in excitement. Unlike Sophi, Ivy looked pretty jealous and scoffed at it.

Sophi & Goth both looked at their opponent and knew the real fun was starting.

"Hang in there, Goth!"

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
Kari Karma
Route 2
Ribbons: 0
Team: Ralts

Goth seemed to not do so well from the repetitive attacks from Sarbina. Kari made a mental note of that for future refrence. Sabrina was able to hold her own, able to dodge an attack before getting lead in by fake tears. "Ow! that was low, you useless little piece of dirt! No wonder your first trainer ditched you! snapped Sabrina, being a little more harsh than she intended. Goth suddenly learned Psybeam, and blasted her in the face. Sabrina shouted some swears she learned, and became incresingly pissed.

"Sabrina, calm!" order Kari, losing her last undertone of sweetness and simply ordering Sabrina. Sabrina looked at her, and noticed Sketcher. Sabrina nodded, though seemed to take more intresest in Sketcher than following Kari's orders. "Sabrina, Chorus!" Kari commanded. Sabrina nodded again, and quickly preformed double team, surronding Goth. each of the Sabrina's clones began to use Growl in tune, giving the illusion that they were singing. "A little sneak peek at my contest style. a little present to you, Skech" Kari chimed, winking at the pokemon around her shoulders.

Torpoleon

Route 2, Unova
(Hope you don't mind, but I'll wrap things up now.)

"Goth, stay strong!" Sophi called out, worried at the damage it was taking. The combination Sabrina was doing on Goth really did a number on her.

"Hit them all back with Psybeam!" Sophi ordered.

Goth show the multi-colored beam and one by one, knocked out each of clones and eventually hit the real one. The real Sabrina took a lot of damage from the attack and was severely weakened. It even managed to confuse Sabrina!

"Awesome, now's our chance!" Finish it with Pound!!" Sophi yelled out in excitement that she'd win her battle.

Goth nodded and jumped up, with her hand glowing. She slammed down on the Ralts with a ton of power and ended the battle. Sabrina had fainted and Goth was still standing. The battle took a toll on Goth, as she was still very weary.

Sophi won and it was all because of Goth. "Thank you so much!" She said to her Pokémon. "Great battle, Kari." Sophi offered to shake Kari's hands, but noticed how weak her Pokémon was.

She scurried to the Pokémon Center and came back with a fully healed Pokémon.

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
Kari Karma
Route 2

Kari hadn't really expected Sophi to use Psybeam so liberally, as Goth had just learned it. the unexpected beams interrupted the Chorus, and Sabrina got a face full of the new attack. Sabrina would have apologized later about her little comment, but the psybeam scrambled her thoughts too much to think about saying sorry. "Ow my head, how do banana's purple again?" muttered Sabrina, reeling around in a drunken state. Kari surpressed a giggle. But that giggle turned to a gasp as Sabrina was knocked out by the next hit to the head. Sophi smiled at her victory, and offered her hand to shake. Kari blew it off, smacking the hand away and walking towards Sabrina.

"It's okay little one, i have a revive for you" cooed Kari, and carried Sabrina with her to Tyler.

"I hope you don't mind, Tyler, if i sit here?" Kari asked before sitting next to him. "You play beautifully. I never thought that you could be a talented muscian and artist. May i see some of your work. Pretty please?" Kari put on her best puppy eyes face, which was actual pretty darn cute.

"Damn Goth, got a cheap shot off on me. Little worhtless piece of--oh hi Sketcher" muttered Sabrina to herself before remembering that Sketcher was still around Kari's shoulders. Embarressed, she blushed, and hopped out of Kari's arms and sat next to her away from Tyler.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
((Torpoleon, don't overpower your character or Pokemon. I give you exceptions, but you are pushing it. Gothita isn't supposed to know Psybeam until Level 16. So watch yourself. This warning goes to everyone. ))

Diego ★ Vendrix
~Route 2~

Diego lifted his eyebrow at Kari's behavior. She looked to be a sore loser. Well, at least she wasn't like her brother. At least he hoped she wasn't. Diego hugged his girlfriend. "Congrats, sweetie," Diego said as he embraced her.

"Enough, Sabrina," Pikachu said to Sabrina. "Loss is a part of life," Pikachu continued as he shook his head.

Diego got everyone together. He noticed the sky was turning a fiery color. "Hey everyone, we need to get a move on. The sun is starting to set," Diego tells the group as they got a move on. Diego saw that things would get intense. He had a few ideas of what to teach Pikachu but it would take alot of training. He looked to Pikachu and he nodded.

"All right everyone, let's get going," Diego says. They walked for a while until they arrived there.

Striaton City.

The Dreamyard is to the east, Route 2 is to the south and Route 3 is to the northwest.

Striaton City is home to Chili, Cress, and Cilan, the city's Gym Leaders as well as the home of Fennel. The eastern half of Striaton City houses buildings with unique architectural designs. The western part of the city houses a beautifully designed garden. Currently, night was approaching so they had to get a move on.

When they headed to the Pokemon Center, they ordered dinner and began to chat.

"All right guys. The first gym leader and the first contest is here. I need to know who will do which. I am doing the gym leader and not the contest," Diego as he enjoyed a veggie soup. Pikachu was chewing on a piece of celery.

Last edited:

Torpoleon

Route 2, Unova
(Relax. Goth needed an attacking move other than Pound, so I figured Psybeam would be good. It's only got 65 base power in the games anyways and is just a decentish attack. Nothing too overpowering. Whatever.)

After coming back from the Pokémon Center, Goth went to go and thank Sabrina for a good match. She heard Sabrina about to call her something before being interrupted by Sletcher and sighed. "Sore loser," Goth thought as she just watched as she watched Sabrina blush.

Ivy sighed at the fact that Goth learned Psybeam. Sure she was still convinced that she's better, but Ivy's only real attacks are Tackle & Vine Whip. She stayed near her trainer as everyone made their way to Striaton City.

At Striaton City, the group sat down at a restaurant, ordered dinner and shortly after, began eating.

Diego, whom she was sitting next to, explained that Striaton City has the first gym leader and first contest. "I'm doing the gym battle for sure, probably not the contest though," She commented as she took her own spoon and tried his veggie soup.

"Mmm," She said, "What is this, Diego?"

Ivy was eating some celery next to Pikachu and Goth figured she'd join in. Time for some bragging! "So, what do you guys think about me learning Psybeam? Pretty cool, right?" Goth bragged, rubbing it in Ivy's face.

"Oh, puh-lease!" Ivy said, putting down a piece of celery. "I can still beat you with my eyes closed. You learn one little Psychic attack and you think you're king of the world.

"First off, it's queen of the world, which I am. Secondly, you're just jealous! Say you can beat me when you actually learn a Special Attacking Grass move......that you can master," Goth laughed.

"Why, you!" Ivy yelled, picking up a piece of celery, ready to throw it.

CuriousHeartless

(I'm not DVB, so I can't speak for him for sure, but I'm pretty sure the overpowered part was because it was a higher level than she should be not because of its power, Torpoleon. And it is rude to tell someone to relax and whatever when they have a point, and she didn't need an attacking move other than Pound if she hasn't gotten to the point where she should've learned other attacking moves yet.)

Jackson Black
Route 2
Badges/Ribbons: 0/0
Team: Selina (Purrloin)

Jackson sighed to himself mentally as Diego ignored him to talk to his girlfriend and then referee a battle. He was never the center of attention, but that didn't mean he liked being ignored. Especially since Diego made an offer he was just trying to make use of and didn't get any sort of recognition.

"Oh well. Let's go train, Selina." He said to the Pokemon sitting at his feet.

"Purrr," she cried back. The two walked away from the main group to find some wild Pokemon to battle.

"Pat pat rat." The wild Pokemon popped up and Jackon checked his Pokedex.

Patrat, the Scout Pokemon. Extremely cautious, one of them will always be on the lookout, but it won't notice a foe coming from behind.

"Can't see a foe coming from behind? Selina use Growl and then get behind it."

"Purr," the Dark-type replied. She let out a Growl and slipped behind the rodent.

"Pat?" it tilted its head at the sound.

"Now use Scratch." Selina let out her claws and attacked the wild Pokemon. The Patrat fell down with a 'Pat!' "And another Scratch to make sure it's down." She scratched the Patrat again. "Good. Now to capture it." He reached into his bag and pulled out a Pokeball. But the patrat was gone when he finished pulling it out. "Dang it." This repeated with two more Patrat before he gave up and went back to the main group.

Sophianne and Kari's battle had just ended as he made it back to the group. He remembered that was their names, but he couldn't place which girl was which. Either way, the one with the Gothita won. Then the group left the route for Striaton City. He dropped off Selina in her Pokeball to the nurse, got a sandwich from the cafeteria and sat down with the others.

"All right guys. The first gym leader and the first contest is here. I need to know who will do which. I am doing the gym leader and not the contest," Diego said as everyone sat down.

"I'm thinking of doing both," Jackson said. "But first I want to get in more training and maybe catcha second Pokemon. Everything I batled today ran off before I could capture it."

TylerPhoenix

I'm glad to be back!
Tyler Phoenix
Route 2
Badges/Ribbons - 0/0
Team - Sketcher
"

Tyler was still playing his harmonica when the battle finished. As he closed his eyes and kept playing, he heard footsteps approach him. looking up, he saw Kari.

"I hope you don't mind, Tyler, if I sit here?" Kari asked before sitting next to him. He smiled and shook his head, happy for her company, even though he had intended to be alone.. "You play beautifully. I never thought that you could be a talented muscian and artist. May I see some of your work. Pretty please?" Kari put on her best puppy eyes face, which was actual pretty darn cute.

Tyler stared at her, blushing. "Well, all I ever did before leaving for this journey, well, when I wasn't at the Ranger HQ, was write, read, draw and play the harmonica, so I guess I learned well." he smiled at her question, and blushed at her cute stare.

"You wanna see my artwork? Well, sure, um, lemme get my sketchbook." Darting into his bag, he grabbed it, and opened it. "This is an old one, filled with Almia sketches and drawings. Here is one of Ranger HQ..." he said, showing her a sketch. He progressed through the book for a few minutes, showing some of his favourite work to her."...and this is my favourite of all my work. This is the Top Ranger Seth and his Luxray fighting a Legendary Pokemon, a Cresselia. Of course, I imagined this scene, but it would be a really awesome thing to see in real life..." He blushed and stared at Kari while she looked at the work. As she looked up, he went in for a kiss, and held it for a few seconds.

"Th-thanks for your support out there... I needed it!" Tyler blushed deeply, and closed the book.

"The other one is just starting, and that's for Unova. Maybe I'll draw you in that dress of yours and keep it as a special drawing."

As Tyler chatted with Kari, Sketcher had travelled over with Kari. He was still on her shoulders, and Sabrina was nearby, oblivious to his existence. It was only when Diego stopped talking to the others that they snapped out of it.

"Hey everyone, we need to get a move on. The sun is starting to set," Diego called out. Tyler smiled and stood up, and put his hand out to Kari.

"Need a hand up?"

Sketcher's POV

"Damn Goth, got a cheap shot off on me. Little worthless piece of--oh hi Sketcher," muttered Sabrina to herself before remembering that Sketcher was still around Kari's shoulders. Embarressed, she blushed, and hopped out of Kari's arms and sat next to her away from Tyler.

""Enough, Sabrina," Diego's Pikachu said to Sabrina, appearing nearby. "Loss is a part of life," Pikachu continued as he shook his head. Before a commotion kicked off, Sketcher hopped in.

"Hey there, pals!" Sketcher said happily, grinning. He then saw Sabrina's blush. "Why the blush? Did I do something?" he asked nervously, scanning the area surrounding Kari's shoulders, then hopping down to sit next to Sabrina.

This is really... uh... weird. Sketcher thought to himself, unaware of the commotion and fighting around him between everyone's Pokemon.

Last edited:

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
Kari Karma
Route 2

Tyler smiled to her when Kari sat down, so at least he was glad to see her. Kari smiled back, and giggled at his blush when he saw how cute she was being. Her mother always said that the secret to a man's heart was through his stomach, but Kari always thought that it was through his eyes. Show him something that he wanted to see, and you'll get him easily. "You wanna see my artwork? Well, sure, um, lemme get my sketchbook." Darting into his bag, he grabbed it, and opened it. "This is an old one, filled with Almia sketches and drawings. Here is one of Ranger HQ..." he said, showing her a sketch. He progressed through the book for a few minutes, showing some of his favourite work to her."...and this is my favourite of all my work. This is the Top Ranger Seth and his Luxray fighting a Legendary Pokemon, a Cresselia. Of course, I imagined this scene, but it would be a really awesome thing to see in real life..." He blushed and stared at Kari while she looked at the work. As she looked up, he went in for a kiss, and held it for a few seconds.

Kari enjoyed the kiss, but for her it ended too soon. "These are really amazing! They remind me of a routine that my father, or rather step father, did with his Gallade, Kari's father. My father would toss logs into the air, and then Gallade would use a sword technique, mostly Leaf Blade, and carve the logs into statues of the judges and once a large one of the entire audience, complete with little faces for each person" said Kari with a hint of admiration in her voice. She turned back to Tyler, but before she could get another kiss in, Diego arrived and told them that they were moving out. Kari hid in her shell again, and hung on Tyler's arm as they walked into the city. "I--I plan to do the contest" spoke Kari meekly.

Sabrina couldn't tell if she was embarresed or relieved that Sketcher saw her blush. Pikachu didn't make it easier, though. "Really? Yeah, i understand losing to an equal opponent, not some lucky bug that learned a new move in combat and it was because of that luck that she won. Had i lost on equal ground, i would not be as mad." replied Sabrina to Pikachu before turning away from him. She wasn't in the mood for his goody two shoes act, and would rather speak with Sketcher anyway. "Sorry, i think that love-dovey air from Pikachu and Ivy might be messing with me. I can feel other emotions with my horn, and they are outputing too much for me to take confortablely. BY the way, how did you find your trainer? Our trainers seem like a match in heaven, no? Sabrina said to Sketcher in a softer tone that what she used with Pikachu.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Diego ★ Vendrix
~Pokemon Center, Striaton City~

"It's vegetable soup. Trying to keep myself healthy," Diego said to Sophianne. Pikachu looked to Goth. "Don't be rash with your move, Goth. While it is good you learned a move before normal Gothita would, you are still inexperienced and it could backfire. Why do you think I haven't learn moves like Signal Beam yet?" Pikachu told her before facing Ivy. "Don't let her get the better of you. Just be happy for her victory. She's part of Sophianne's team alongside you so get along, because Sophianne is counting on both of you." Pikachu said.

Diego then faced Jackson. "Hey Jackson. Now that we have a chance to relax, what moves you wanted me to teach your pokemon?" Diego asked him.

Diego had gotten a pen and written names down on columns. It kinda looked like this:

Striaton Gym|Striaton Contest
-Diego |-Jackson
-Sophianne |-Kari
-Jackson |-Erika
-Tyler
-Erika
-Robert

"All right guys, this looks like the plan," Diego said as he waited for Jackson's answer.

"Any questions?:"

CuriousHeartless

Jackson Black
Pokemon Center, Striaton City

Jackson took a bite of his food when Diego turned to him and started speaking. "Hey Jackson. Now that we have a chance to relax, what moves you wanted me to teach your Pokemon?" The food caught in Jackson's throat when he realized that he did hear him earlier, but ignored him. He forced the food down along with the bit of anger he got when he realized Diego ignored him. At least he remembered now.

Jackson was about to speak when Diego pulled out a pen and paper and made a chart. He waited until the lead boy finished with the chart and looked at it. It was just an explanation of who would be challenging what. Seemed right from what he heard the others say. Diego spoke again, asking if anyone had any questions.

"Yes, but not about this. Can you tell me what special moves you could tutor Selina? She can't learn any naturally so I want you to tutor her something special, but I'm not sure what she can learn."

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
Kari Karma
Striaton City, Pokemon Center

Kari was getting a little impaitient. While everyone seemed to be as stiff as statues, she had a swirling apifiney of thoughts in her head. The biggest was showing her dress to Tyler, and she was trying to calm herself down. A nervous body would only spoil her dress, and she want Tyler to see it in all of it's glory. Finally, she made up her mind and grabbed him by his arm. "Excuse for a moment" Kari said as sweetly as she could "And he will be doing both". She pulled him away from the others up to the living quarters of the pokemon center. She found an empty room, and after pulling Tyler in, she closed the door behind them. She sat him down on the only bed, and went into the bathroom to change.

She looked at herself in the mirror, and tried to calm down again. It didn't help. "You're just showing him your dress, it's not like he's going to hate you for making a completely unoriginal idea. Just wear it, and he should like it" Kari said to herself in the mirror. Removing her clothes, she opened her bag and pulled out a green leotard. It was simple to slip on, as it was tailor made by her for her. She put on white high heels, and pulled on her favorite white gloves. Finally, she pulled out her beautiful white dress. It was in the same shape as a Gardevior's body, and it gave Kari a sense that her mother was still with her. A single tear ran down her eye. She flicked it off, and pulled the dress on. She looked in the mirror one last time, and took a deep breath.

Kari pulled open the door, and revealed her dress to Tyler. She imeddiatly looked down, and blushed brightly. "Sorry it's not that original."

TylerPhoenix

I'm glad to be back!
Tyler Phoenix
Striaton City, Pokemon Center
Badges/Ribbons - 0/0
Team - Sketcher

While in Route 2, Kari had complimented Tyler's artwork, and had mentioned a contest technique her father performed with his Gallade, the father of Sabrina. Tyler was intrigued, and has smiled, but before he could respond, Diego called everyone over to leave for Striaton, and the two left, Kari holding onto Tyler's arm.

Sketcher, on the other hand, experienced a far more bizzare situation. Sabrina was riled by Pikachu. "Really? Yeah, I understand losing to an equal opponent, not some lucky bug that learned a new move in combat and it was because of that luck that she won. Had I lost on equal ground, I would not be as mad." replied Sabrina to Pikachu before turning away from him. She turned to Sketcher and continued talking to him. "Sorry, I think that love-dovey air from Pikachu and Ivy might be messing with me. I can feel other emotions with my horn, and they are outputting too much for me to take confortablly. BY the way, how did you find your trainer? Our trainers seem like a match in heaven, no?" Sabrina said to Sketcher in a softer tone that what she used with Pikachu. Sketcher smiled.

"No problemo! Emotions are weird, like, you know.... they make you act different... Heh, yeah..." Sketcher stared at Sabrina briefly. Her softer tone with him made him a little more comfortable. "Our trainers.... are very close. They seem to make a good couple. And Kari is tolerable of my paint, so that makes it even more positive than usual...." Sketcher smiled. "I met Tyler back in Almia. He was taken out by Top Ranger Sven to the Vien Forest, and there is a cave which lures rare Pokemon to it. I had heard of this cave, and went to meet one. Once inside, I realised it was empty, and Tyler appeared. His eyes glinted, as he had always wanted one. Then.... he captured me with a Ranger Styler. I have no PokeBall whatsoever. He conveyed trust, emotion and care through the device, and he still carries it. My bond to him will never fade, even on the day I die." Sketcher once more looked at Sabrina, a strong intense look, beyond his normal immature self. It would be coming across to Sabrina that Sketcher was a split character between many selves, all united. But Sketcher just absent-mindedly shook his head, then scampered after Tyler and Kari, spraying paint everywhere once more.

Once at Striaton's Pokemon Center, Diego announced they would be battling the Gyms and partaking in contests over the course of the next day or two. Kari said she would take part in the contest and smiled, but before Tyler could speak, she had grabbed him and whisked him away, informing Diego that we would "..be doing both." She pulled him away from the others up to the living quarters of the Pokemon Center. She found an empty room, and after pulling Tyler in, she closed the door behind them. She sat him down on the only bed, and went into the bathroom to change. Tyler stared, confused. It was then he remembered his bet with Kari, and smiled.

Moments later, she re-appeared. She was looking at the floor, blushing brightly. "Sorry it's not that original," she said quietly. Tyler stared at Kari, observing the dress clearly. She had a white flowing dress, similar to a Gardevoir's body, and a green leotard underneath, which resembled the body of a Gardevoir almost exactly. Long white gloves covered her hands and forearms, and she was wearing white high heels. Despite her blushing, shyness and worry, she looked beautiful. Tyler blushed, and looked won himself. He nervously laughed.

"Kari, you look beautiful. You really do." Tyler smiled, plucking up the courage to look at her properly again. He was still in awe of her and her dress, and was stunned by it. He blushed brighter again, and laughed once more.

"So, what now?" he asked nervously, looking away from her to hide his deep scarlet face.

Titan500

Solar Panels
Robert Zhou
Pokemon Center, Striaton City
Current Team: Stunfisk, Basculin

"Oh hey guys, I was taking a nap, what happened again while I was in the realms of sleeping and stuff like that?"

Robert yawned as he lifted his head off the table, and stared at the group with still blood-shot eyes. It had seemed as if he still had not required from his all-night gaming binge from before. Someone needed to remind him that playing so much video games was very, very bad for his health, and he'd probably die at a young age if he didn't stop his incredibly harmful actions. Fortunately for him however, this was an RPG, and nobody ever died of health issues that weren't a mysteriously vague illness that involved coughing blood or heart problems. The only way for him to really die was of old age, or from being killed in an overly dramatic fashion in which he could shoot off some final words and create unnecessary angst for his fellow party members.

Besides, the comic relief characters NEVER die unless the players want to be extra cruel to the puppets under their control. And this was Pokemon, where nobody dies on-screen, discounting J of course.

The young boy stood up shakily, blinked several times, and began to focus on the others.

"So yeah, recap please?"

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Diego ★ Vendrix

"Yes, but not about this. Can you tell me what special moves you could tutor Selina? She can't learn any naturally so I want you to tutor her something special, but I'm not sure what she can learn," Jackson asked Diego. Diego began thinking for a bit.

"Well, I am still learning and developing with how many and what kind of moves I can teach. With a Purrloin, I can probably teach her Faint Attack, Hone Claws, Taunt, Pay Day or Covet at this point," Diego explained to him. Probably at later points, when he more experiences and Purrloin was stronger, he could teach her better moves.

Diego saw Kari and Tyler go into the room. He smiled. They would go well together, just like him and Sophianne. He then hugged Sophianne and brought her close to him. Pikachu hugged Ivy also with affection.

Diego then saw Robert returned from cuckoocloudland. "Well, we are now ready to begin our plans," Diego said as they waited for Tyler and Kari came back. Diego made his announcement. "All right everyone. We will be sleeping here tonight so we will be going into our rooms and such. We better get going to bed so we can be ready to get our badges and ribbons tomorrow," Diego said before Nurse Joy led them to their rooms. Diego had changed and was in a white t-shirt with pajama shorts. He was sharing a room with Sophianne at her insistence. Pikachu was already yawning and going to sleep. The rooms were close by in case something happened.

Last edited:

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
Kari Karma
Straiton City, Pokemon Center

"Kari, you look beautiful. You really do." Tyler smiled, plucking up the courage to look at her properly again. He was still in awe of her and her dress, and was stunned by it. He blushed brighter again, and laughed once more.

"So, what now?" he asked nervously, looking away from her to hide his deep scarlet face. Kari didn't really know. She wanted to thank Tyler for defending her, but beyond her dress, she didn't have an idea. She sat next to him, and hid her face.

"Its nice that you think its nice, but...i don't know. The contests are tomorrow, and if not the next day! I guess I'm just really tense. I want to do good, but i never really competed before. The last time i had a chance, some kids from Trainer school shreaded my dress. I'm not strong enough to show off with out it, since if the coordinator is dressed for success, the performance stage goes by better." Kari said. She didn't want to tell Tyler the real truth behind the dress. It wasn't right, and she wouldn't want to burden someone with her problem.

Sabrina was interested in Skechter's story. She had merely heard of rangers in Hoenn, and even then she doubted that they really had a device that relayed their emotions into the pokemon. "Wow. I really have to admire that kind of bond. Kari and I....well, our mothers, her mother being my mother's trainer, gave birth at the same time, so Kari cared for me as an egg before she could speak. Well, know how to speak would be the better word for it. To be honest, i don't know why she never talks about her parents. She merely said that our parents sent us to the school, but we never got a single letter from them. I have a similar bond with Kari, but we're more like sisters than friends." Sabrina said to Sketcher, snickering at the reactions between Kari and Tyler.

CuriousHeartless

Jackson Black
Striaton City Gym

Jackson listened to the list of moves that Diego listed that he could tutor Selina. One caught his attention. He finished his food and waited until after every one finished eating and split up into their conversations. Jackson then went to the counter and picked up Selina from the Nurse.

"Come out, Selina." He held up the Pokeball and Selina came out of it.

"Purr," she said, rubbing against his leg.

"Here," he pulled out a little bag of PokeFood and gave her a few pieces. "Come on, and don't go steal anything." He walked back to Diego, keeping an eye on Selina to make sure she followed without snatching anything.

"Hey, Diego. I think I've made a decision on what I want you to tutor Selina. And again, thanks for doing so. I'd like it if you could teach her Pay Day. It's a physical move, but it is ranged and it can out if we ever get in a money jam." He looked at the other boy, who just stood their with his back to him. "Diego, hello." He put a hand on the lead boys shoulder, when suddenly the lead boy started walking. "Hello!" Jackson screamed. The boy ignored him and walked through a door, disappearing. "Rude, eh Selina?"

"Purr," she replied. Jackson looked down at his Pokemon, but she wasn't there. He looked around the area, spotting her tail in a doorway.

"Selina, get back here," he ordered. The tail disappeared off to the side of the door and the boy followed. Wen he reached the doorway, he turned the way the tail went, and was confronted by something much different than his Purrloin. The PokeCenter's walls and ceiling seemed to disappear and be replaced by blue space. A giant pile of gold, silver, and various trinkets sat there, the leopard like Liepard sitting on one of the smaller areas of the mountain. "Selina, is that you?"

"Purr," despite being in her evolved form, she kept her same cry.

"Return," he reached for her Pokeball, but felt nothing. He looked down to see his empty belt and then looked back up to see the Pokeball in Selina's paws.

"Hey, give us back our stuff!" Jackson whirled around and saw a mob of angry people. Suddenly, the people were replaced by Pokemon that charged him.

"Ahh," Jackson shot up in bed. No one responded, so he guessed that the yell wasn't very loud. "What the heck happened?"

"Purr?" The cat looked up from her resting spot at the foot of the bed.

"Sorry, girl, just a dream. Strange, I can't remember what happened after dinner." He though hard on the subject and remembered, he was feeling sick after dinner so he picked up Selina and turned in early. "Yea, that's it. I wonder what that dream was about though. You were evolved and had a bunch of treasures, girl." He reached forward and scratched Selina behind the ears.

"Purr," she said contentedly. The Purrloin fell back asleep and Jackson laid back down and followed. This time, his dreams were much more calm.

Last edited:

TylerPhoenix

I'm glad to be back!
Tyler Phoenix
Striaton Pokemon Center
Badges/Ribbons - 0/0
Current Team - Sketcher

"Its nice that you think its nice, but...I don't know. The contests are tomorrow, and if not the next day! I guess I'm just really tense. I want to do good, but I never really competed before. The last time I had a chance, some kids from Trainer school shredded my dress. I'm not strong enough to show off without it, since if the coordinator is dressed for success, the performance stage goes by better." Kari said. She didn't want to tell Tyler the real truth behind the dress. It wasn't right, and she wouldn't want to burden someone with her problem.

Tyler stared at her, and hugged her tightly. "Hey, at least no-one will shred your dress any more. You're safe now, and hey, I doubt I'll beat you in a contest. Your beauty alone would score perfectly, even without Sabrina doing anything!" Tyler laughed and blushed, and stared at Kari. Through her nerves, she was still beautiful. He leapt off of the bed, and grabbed his sketchpad from the floor, and picked up a pencil. He stared at her one last time, and held the exact image in his head. "I'm going to draw you, Kari. It'll help us both relax, just a gentle talk to the quiet scribble of a pencil, etching away on a fine sheet of paper, the small carbon flakes leaving themselves behind to form a piece of art, a masterpiece in it's own way, along with every piece from a child's scribble to the master works of Picasso and Van Gogh. The passion I feel for art... It's almost like I imagine each flake as a sentient being... But, that isn't true... Hm... Kari looks gorgeous. I hope I capture that perfect smile, the intense stare of deep emotion she has, that aura around her, shy, quiet, but so powerful and emotional... So perfect...

Sabrina was interested in Sketcher's story. She had merely heard of rangers in Hoenn, and even then she doubted that they really had a device that relayed their emotions into the pokemon. "Wow. I really have to admire that kind of bond. Kari and I....well, our mothers, her mother being my mother's trainer, gave birth at the same time, so Kari cared for me as an egg before she could speak. Well, know how to speak would be the better word for it. To be honest, I don't know why she never talks about her parents. She merely said that our parents sent us to the school, but we never got a single letter from them. I have a similar bond with Kari, but we're more like sisters than friends." Sabrina said to Sketcher, snickering at the reactions between Kari and Tyler.

Sketcher stared back at Sabrina, and took in what she said. "More like sisters? I understand that... I don't know how I view Tyler... He's just... close. I don't understand emotions well. I'm young. I had a hard life as a Smeargle. I don't have a footprint on my back. That represents a Smeargle coming of age. It's a sensitive area, and I don't like talking about it, but I was rejected by my kind. Until I come of age, I'll never unlock my true potential... That might never happen. I may never be a real Smeargle. I mean, coming of age for us is as a young teenager. In human years, I'd be equivalent to a 14 year-old. But yeah, I'll never come of age... Sorry to be a downer but behind my upbeat self, there are scars, and you seem to be the only person I can talk to really...

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Diego ★ Vendrix

Eventually, everyone went to bed. Predictably, Diego was the first to wake up. He had woken up and saw a tear-stained letter. He had picked up and read it. Apparently, Erika and Sophianne's families came for them. Sophianne was moving to a far new region while Erika had to leave because of family issues. Diego just read the letter over a few times.

His scream of shock and anguish probably awoke some of you. After what felt like hours but were more like minutes, Diego showered and got dressed and ended up at the table. His eyes were teary and he had a miserable look on his face. Pikachu also was looking sad, but not as much as his trainer. Diego went on the table and just laid his head.

Pikachu sat down and sighed.

Life was cruel sometimes.

The others would wake up and start getting a move on to see what the fuss was about. Wonder how will they react to Sophianne leaving and Emily's family tragedy?