• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon: Unova Chronicles (PG-13)

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
Kari Karma
Striaton City, Pokemon Center
Ribbons: 0
Team: Ralts

At her question, Tyler frowned and looked around. "It was Diego... Both Sophi and Erika have left to travel back home due to family stuff, and we've, well, been left behind while they go to the gym... So by the time we get there, I'll have missed the opening battle. So yeah, we slept in..." Kari looked down to her food, and suddenly lost her appitiate. She was now the only girl...oh joy. She looked around the center, and notcied an absent minded girl in one corner, staring at the ceiling. Why?

Tyler noticed Sabrina dragging Sketcher, and laughed before pointing it out to Kari. She laughed as well, surprised at how much of a child Sabrina could be like. 'Ugh, I'm not hungry. I'm just going to go to the gym. You coming with me now, or catching up? I'm gonna get going." Tyler darted out of the Pokemon Center, then rushed back in. "Sketcher had better come, too." Grabbing the small Smeargle, he ran out again. Kari smiled, and retuned to her brekafest, but kept looking at the absent girl. She seemed so...lost.

Kari gulped, and picking up her breakfest, walked towards the girl. She felt nervous, but she tried to keep herself a little calm. "Excuse me, but who are you? You just seemed so lonely, i felt like comming over to talk..." Kari said quietly. She gripped the straps of her bag, trying to keep herself calm. She sat down next to the girl with her breakfest, but wasn't interested in eating.

Sabrina finally woke up, and looking at herself, gasped at how dirty she was. "Oh my Arceus! I'm so dirty! So much paint all over me...ugh!" Sabrina began to complain. She would have continued, but noticed that Kari moved to another girl. Shrugging, the Ralts followed suite, sitting under the table and trying to get the paint off.

CuriousHeartless

Jackson Black
Striaton Gym, Striaton City
Badges/Ribbons: 0
Team: Selina (Purrloin)

Jackson watched the match finish, eating his meal. He finished a few minutes after the match. The food was delicious, like the few other times he had been there. He paid the waitress and went back to the others.

"Good job Diego and new guy," he congratulated the two other trainers who had just won their badges. "Sorry, I still don't know your name. So, who's next?" He asked the gym leaders. "Or do we have to wait or something?"

"No," Cress replied. "We have more than one battle ready Pokemon for each leader, what kind of inefficient place would we be without them? You three left can just battle us in a three on three match since I do not believe we have any other contenders ready. Just take a few minutes to make a plan among yourselves or whatever and one of you come fetch us when you all are ready." The gym leader returned to his waiting duties after he finished explaining.

"Well, guys," Jackson turned to Tyler and Robert. "I guess we should make a plan to take them on. We know the Pokemon they will be using, the Pans, but what are we using? Obviously I'm going with Selina, since I haven't been able to get anything else yet. She isn't very powerful though. She knows Scratch, Growl, and I think Assist. Also, Diego tutored her Pay Day a bit earlier. So, who are you two using?"

(Question. Assist uses the move of a teammate. So, if Selina were to use it during this match, could she use one of the moves of Robert or Tyler's Pokemon? Doubt I'd do it either way, but I'd like to know for if I do.)

Last edited:

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Daisy Gardenr
Striaton Pokemon Center
Ribbons
: 0
Team: Shiva (Cyndaquil)

“Excuse me, but who are you? You just seemed so lonely, I felt like comming over to talk...” The girl train of thought was suddenly interrupted as someone began speaking with her. The person was another girl who had brown hair about shoulder length and pale skin. Her eyes struck her as unusual as each eye had a different color: blue and purple. After quietly speaking she sat down though calm she seemed nervous.

“Daisy, you?” That was Daisy quick and short reply to the kind of timid brunette. After a moment or so her sunset orange eyes began to drifted off and stare about. She realized that the guys that were here a second ago were gone. A part of her wonder where they had gone while the rest of her thoughts wonder about how long has she been spacing off. Was she lonely? She guess she hadn't really talk to another human since she left her home in Sinnoh, but people she didn't know well made her lose her words. Her body language didn't show it she got nervous around strangers.

Her eyes roaming all over the place as she thought through some things. She occasional hummed with her thoughts and nodded to answers question she internally asked herself. And her whole body language seem uninterested in the girl that came near her. Finally her attention returned to the slender girl; she seem truthfully worry so she would try. Her quiet roaming eyes focus on the girl as she attempt to say something else.

“You should eat. Even if it's a little.” She encourage the girl as notice that her plate of food was left untouched. It was the only thing she could really think of to say after thinking about it. After saying it the pink hair girl thought that maybe it was weird to just randomly tell that to someone she just met. “Sorry. I don't talk well when I'm nervous.” Daisy explained in a very calm, and non-nervous tone; even her body language was incredibly relaxed. She got up from the floor and sat down in a chair next to the girl.

Shiva merely watched as another person approached to talk with Daisy. She quietly looked up at the two and was little startle when she notice a pokemon, a Ralts, under the table when her trainer left the floor. The pokemon appeared to be busy doing something so the Cyndaquil didn't do anything. She returned back to eating her food quietly like she didn't notice the pokemon.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Molly Petra
Pinwheel Forest
Badges/Ribbons: 0/0
Team: Ziggy (Drilbur)

Having hauled her Drilbur down off the Sky Arrow Bridge, Molly was somewhat disappointed to find the bridge exited into a thick forest trail, rather than the cliffs of the coast line. She sat down and plopped the pokemon down in the soft grass beside her for their promised rest. Ziggy rolled around happily in the grass, enjoying the shade.

“Glad you’re having fun,” sighed Molly. She opened up her bag and took out the breakfast burrito she’s stuffed inside earlier that morning. The crisp paper crinkled loudly as she unwrapped one end. Ziggy was instantly at her side, big moist eyes begging for a bite. Molly felt a twinge of guilt, “Really? This isn’t good for you…”

{Please?} whimpered Ziggy. Those eyes. Molly broke off a piece and held it out to him. Ziggy took it happily, but upon taking the first nibble wore a look of disappointment. Dropping the bland tortilla he looked up at her pleadingly once more. Molly folded the paper over her burrito and dug into her bag again. She pulled out a container of pokechow and tossed a few nuggets Ziggy’s way. The young Drilbur descended on them like he hadn’t eaten in a week. Of course he had, in fact he’d eaten just before they set out across the Sky Arrow Bridge, less than an hour ago.

Halfway through her breakfast Molly paused to look at the geographical map in one of her reference books, “Hum, We could try to find our way back to the coast. But then the peninsula isn’t that wide, and there may be a way to get to the coast from Striaton...”

Titan500

Solar Panels
Robert Zhou
Striaton Gym
Badges: 0
Team: Stunfisk, Basculin

"I'll be using Mr. Awesome probably," said Robert. "I'm familiar with him, and we work pretty well together. Haven't got to know Basculin very well yet. Keeping it in the ball until it cools down enough to not actually bite my nose to death."

The thirteen year old was still rather tired from his lack of sleep, so didn't bother acting like an exuberant sugar-high child who had overdosed on caffeine, which was a relief for most people. He didn't really have the motivation to act like that until he actually got himself a decent breakfast, so he would stay rather serious for the time being.

"I think Mr. Awesome knows Thundershock, Mud Slap, Bide and maybe Mud Shot," he continued. "But I'm pretty sure he might be able to do it. Shouldn't be too hard to vomit out mud."

He took a bite of the sandwich he had bought off-screen while everyone else was battling, hoping to manage to finish it before the battle started. Of course, he would have to eat rather quickly then, because from what he had seen, they would be starting rather soon.

"Say, are we allowed to switch in our other Pokemon during the battle?" he asked. "Or are we only allowed to use the ones we have chosen for this battle, because I might like to test out Basculin despite the danger."

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
Kari Karma
Straiton City, Pokemon Center
Ribbons: 0
Team: Ralts

"Daisy, you?” That was Daisy quick and short reply to the kind of timid brunette. Kari looked back at her breakfest, and wasn't hungry anymore. "You should eat. Even if it's a little.” She encourage the girl as notice that her plate of food was left untouched. It was the only thing she could really think of to say after thinking about it. After saying it the pink hair girl thought that maybe it was weird to just randomly tell that to someone she just met. “Sorry. I don't talk well when I'm nervous.” Daisy explained in a very calm, and non-nervous tone; even her body language was incredibly relaxed. She got up from the floor and sat down in a chair next to the girl.

"My name's Kari..." Kari said in a low tone. "And I don't tend to eat much. You can have the rest." Kari looked around as well, trying to find something to talk about and break the silence. Her eyes fell on Daisy's ribbon case, and she smiled to herself. "You're a coordinator too? Are you planning to compete in the contest today?" Kari immedtialy asked "and don't worry about being nervous, i'm just as nervous." Kari managed to laugh it off. She was still tense and timid, but she was trying to loosen up. "Oh, and this is Sabrina" Kari said as she reached under the table and pulled up the Ralts. Sabrina was too busy trying to get the paint off to mutter a greeting. "She doesn't talk much, and it looks like my friend's Smergel got his paint on her."

Last edited:

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Diego ★ Vendrix
~Striaton Gym, Striaton City~
Badges: 1
Current Team: Pikachu

Diego nodded to Evan. "Well, we better go the stands. We also may order something to eat," Diego told Evan before he headed to the seats and sat near Kari and a new girl. He smiled to Kari before looking at the new girl. "Oh hello. It's a pleasure to meet you. My name is Diego and this is my partner, Pikachu," Diego said as he offered his hand for Daisy to shake. Pikachu just let out a tired but cheeful Pika and a wave.

Soon the break was over.

"Attention! Would Tyler Phoneix, Jackson Black and Robert Zhou approach the field! It is time for the 2nd battle of the day to begin!" The referee announced as the gym leaders approached and they let out their Pokemon. The brotherly trio of elemental monkeys looked ready to win.

"The match will be a Triple Battle with each trainer using one Pokemon. The first team to have all of their Pokemon knocked out loses and the other is victorious," The referee announced as he awaited for Tyler, Robert and Jackson to send out their Pokemon.

Grassmaster411

Dont, move, a muscle
Evan Redwood
Striation Gym
Bagdes: 1
Team: Onix(Buldor)

Diego responded, after a short yet awkward pause. "Well, we better go the stands. We may also order something to eat,". Diego then went and sat next to some girls. Evan decided to join them, sitting at a table just next to them.

Evan looked around carefully, jugding the space available. Satisfied there was enough room, Evan brought out Buldor, stating that he shouldn't freak out. Buldor almost broke the ceiling, but stopped himself before any damage was caused. {"What is it? Who should I destroy next?"} Buldor asked, calmy.

"Its alright buddy, we're gonna watch another battle and get some free food. Enjoy yourself".

Buldor rested his head on the ground, slightly dissapointed about the lack of fighting. {"Sigh, so bored."} he said quietly.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Molly Petra
Pinwheel Forest
Badges/Ribbons: 0/0
Team: Ziggy (Drilbur)

Molly crumpled up the burrito wrapper and stuffed it into the side pocket of her messenger bag. She didn’t want it in with her books, charts, and other things, but there wasn’t any trash can out here and she wasn’t about to soil the beautiful forest with her litter.

She got up, dusted the crumbs from her overalls and adjusted her hat. Ziggy paused in his nibbling the last of the pokechow she’d given him, {We’re not going already are we, Mama?}

“Okay Ziggy, finish up,” instructed Molly having only heard a soft pokemon cry. She scanned the path ahead of them, “We got to get through these woods, just think how much fun you’ll have digging on the coast!”

It looked like they could get through the woods faster if they just took a shortcut through the grass. Yes, a shortcut. Molly lifted her bag’s strap onto her shoulder and started off, “Come along Ziggy!”

Ziggy moaned and started to waddle in her direction, maybe if he was slow enough, she’d stop and let him play in the grass a while longer. He followed her across the compacted path, back into another patch of grass. A cry came from deeper in the trees. Ziggy speed up fearfully, desperate to get closer to Molly before whatever was in the trees leapt out to gobble him up.

Molly glanced back to see her little Drillbur was sticking close. Finally, he was starting to behave.

Ziggy heard the cry again. He ran for Molly, but she had heard it too this time and stopped, so he ended up running right into her. She looked down at him sympathetically, then over at the pokmon that was emerging from the grass. It was just a little Tympole. Molly bent over and picked Ziggy up, “Tympole’s a water type… I think. Probably not the best first battle for you little guy!” She continued deeper into the woods.

Last edited:

CuriousHeartless

(Been a while. But I'm back in Black. Get it? Starting the battle, but not much.)

Jackson Black
Striaton Gym
Badges/Ribbons: -/-
Team: Selina (Purrloin)

At the call, and after some talking to his partners for the battle, Jackson reported to the battlefield. "The match will be a Triple Battle with each trainer using one Pokemon. The first team to have all of their Pokemon knocked out loses and the other is victorious," The referee announced. The gym leaders already had their Pokemon out, Panpour, Pansage, and Pansear. Fire, water, and grass-type respectively. Jackson knew some about them, but not much. Oh well, it's not like he had a choice of what to send out.

"Go Selina!"

"Purr," the Dark type came out of the ball and looked at the other team, and then at her teammates.

"It's our first big battle girl," Jackson said. "So let's get going." The plan really wasn't much, so he tried to figure out which one to go after. Robert's Mr. Awesome can handle Pansear but is weak to the other two, and Tyler's Sketcher took neutral damage from all three and could probably handle any of them. So not much to work with.

"Panpour, Water Gun on the Purrloin," the blue haired triplet ordered. Guess that's who Selina's fighting.

"Selina, dodge and use Pay Day." The cat ducked around the blast of water and stood on her legs. She put her paws together and created a small golden energy orb and threw it at the water monkey, solidifying into a gold coin. It bounced off the monkey with minimal damage dealt.

Titan500

Solar Panels
OOC: WELL THEN, I'M BACK~!

Robert Zhou
Striaton Gym
Badges/Ribbons: N/A
Team: Stunfisk, Basculin

A small grin appeared on Robert's face as he surveyed the battlefield, having let out his Pokémon several seconds prior. It was going to be a fun triple battle, and he hoped he wouldn't let down his team-mates that much, or at least, he hoped that he was able to command Mr. Awesome properly on the path to victory.

"This is going to be fun," the thirteen year old murmured with barely concealed excitement, his grin widening. "WELL THEN MR. AWESOME! ARE YOU READY?"

The aforementioned Stunfisk smiled in reply, its beady eyes concentrating on Chili's Pansear, which was staring at the fish-like Pokémon as well. The tension is the air was so thick that cutting it with a butter knife would be extremely difficult, and the two challengers liked it that way.

Suddenly, the fire monkey leapt at the Stunfisk, its sharp claws aimed at the fish, responding to a silent order from the red-headed triplet to use Fury Swipes.

Usually one would expect Robert to order his Pokémon to dodge, but he had different ideas in mind.

"Mr. Awesome, Bide," ordered the young teenager, his voice taking up a commanding tone.

The fish Pokémon began to glow, red energy forming around it as the Pansear rapidly swiped its claws against Mr. Awesome's body. The spectators could see that the Stunfisk was wincing in pain, but it still stood ... flopped resolutely against the rapid blows.

"Hang in there man, because we're gonna kick this monkey's arse big time."