1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pokemon USUM SPOILER Thread (Enter at your own risk!)

Discussion in 'Pokémon - Generation VII Discussion' started by Wulava, Nov 8, 2017.

1. Wulava

Wulava Let's Go! Staff Member Moderator

Since the games have leaked and have spread over the internet, I know there are people who wish to avoid spoilers.
    This thread is not for you.

This thread is for OPENLY discussing the games. FULL OF SPOILERS.

Here goes:

- The intro is practically the same, but shorter since some scenes seem to have been cut.
    - All the Boss themes are remixed.
    - NO NEW ALOLAN FORMES.
    - Necrozma has a light forme of sorts. Type and Forme name currently unknown.
    - English names of the UBs -- UB-Assembly - Stakataka / UB-Burst - Blacephalon / UB-Adhesive - Poipole / UB-Adhesive Evo - Naganadel / Mythical - Zeraora
    - Poipole evolves into Naganadel via levelup with Dragon Pulse, changing from pure Poison into Poison/Dragon, a fast special attacker.
    - Zeraora is a mythical Pokemon. 600 BST. Pure electric, speedy, and offensive.
    - New Move called, Plasma Fists. The user attacks with electrically charged fists. This move changes Normal-type moves to Electric-type moves.
    - Mimikyu's Z-Move, Let's Snuggle Forever. Physical Fairy 190. After obtaining Z-Power, the user, Mimikyu, punches the target with full force.

DATAMINE THREAD (ProjectPokemon.org) -- https://projectpokemon.org/index/news/ultra-sun-and-ultra-moon-datamining-r66/

Box sprites for the new UBs: http://i.4cdn.org/vp/1510113548566.png

2. future.newyorker

future.newyorker Well-Known Member

Is the second thing under Adhesive really a new evolution? Or where is the second evolution?

3. Wulava

Sorry. Got confused. Fixed. Evolves only once.

4. ShadowForce720

ShadowForce720 Well-Known Member

So from my understanding this is the order of the sprites that were seeing:

sprite order:
    UB Assembly
    UB Burst
    UB Adhesive
    UB Adhesvie's evolution
    New pokemon that so far hasn't been confirmed if it's a UB or Mythical
    Dawn Wings Necorzma
    Light Form Necrozma( I'm not sure what the form's actual name will be.)
    Dusk Mane Necorzma

5. Niormon

Niormon Well-Known Member

Alright now I'm interested in Ultra sun and Ultra moon and now that we know Adhesive has an evolution I'm hyped and judging by the sprite it looks a little edgy which is all I wanted in some of my pokemon.

6. Tsukuyomi56

Tsukuyomi56 Emblian Pride

Quite liked the appearance of UB Sticky's evolution, from its appearance it could be Poison/Dragon or stays a Poison-type. Guess one of the new Pokemon could be Necrozma's true form, we will very likely to find out on Friday.

7. future.newyorker

Honestly, if we can get Adhesive early enough, I might very well use it at some point. I think it’s evolution is super cool looking.

8. Auraninja

Auraninja I'm ready to Smash

Do you mean all the evil leader themes or anything that can be considered a boss (i.e. lengendary Pokemon)?
    I saw something on the former.

From the leak, there are three Pokemon that we don't know the exact nature too.
    I'm curious of the one that looks sort human-like, since we don't have a good guess on it yet.

9. Darthleapyous

Darthleapyous Well-Known Member

Are these confirmed to be real? They look awesome.

10. Niormon

Niormon Well-Known Member

Larger image.

1510110773472.jpg

11. Shine

Shine Psyched Up Staff Member Moderator

The golden dragon is kinda hilarious, guess people back then who said Necrozma is a dragon head is kinda correct after all xD

12. Darthleapyous

Darthleapyous Well-Known Member

Is Joe going to update the site?

13. Ver-mont

Ver-mont Well-Known Member

I never stopped believing. It just looked too much like a dragon head to be a coincidence and even the concept artwork labels it "head".

14. Auraninja

He's avoiding any backlash from the industry, so he isn't going to post anything pre-release like this.

15. Wulava

16. Ver-mont

Ver-mont Well-Known Member

It seems the unknown Pokémon is a Mythical Pokémon named Zeraora. Electric-type. "Speedy and offensive".

17. Wulava

18. Auraninja

19. future.newyorker

Would you mind updating the first post in the topic whenever something new comes out? That way people won’t have to scan through pages upon pages to find new info.

20. Wulava

Will try my best. I am also working right now. Can't guarantee to update it immediately.