• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon USUM SPOILER Thread (Enter at your own risk!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokemon Power

I got a question. Since you can switch between them when riding through Ultra Space, is it possible to catch both Solgaleo and Lunala in the same game, regardless of which version?

Josef Stylin

I want to dye

ShadowForce720

Are all the Mega Stones available in game now? I noticed some Mega Pokemon are still missing from the Dex.

Yeah I'm pretty sure in one way or another they will be considering a lot of the mega pokemon that aren't in the Alolan dex can be caught through Island Scan and the legendaries can be caught through the Ultra Wormhole, and while there is no real way to catch a Wild Diancie I think will just include the Mega Stone any because there is no reason to include every single mega stone in the games and then leave out the Mega Stone for Dianci.

future.newyorker

What exactly is it though? Is it just more fanservice for Kanto? If it is, I'll probably boycott it if i can.

It seems to be something along the lines of a test gym for Alola. You can challenge it twice, once during the game and once after the game. That’s about it. No Kanto characters even appear in it. The leader also only uses a Machamp.

Do we know all the Totem Sized pokemon?

Salazzle and 'Girl Scyther', Gumshoos, Marrowak?

It’s all the Totem Pokémon from SM and USUM.

DSDark

Breeder
Is it? In the story, it'll probably be just an unfinished project thing and gameplay-wise, it'll probably just be a short one time thing

It seems to be something along the lines of a test gym for Alola. You can challenge it twice, once during the game and once after the game. That’s about it. No Kanto characters even appear in it. The leader also only uses a Machamp.

It’s all the Totem Pokémon from SM and USUM.

What exactly is it though? Is it just more fanservice for Kanto? If it is, I'll probably boycott it if i can.

That's kind of sad. I don't like when Gamefreak messes with us like this. Here's this thing we know you want desperately but we won't actually do it. It's the battle tower/frontier in ORAS all over again.

Josef Stylin

I want to dye
That's kind of sad. I don't like when Gamefreak messes with us like this. Here's this thing we know you want desperately but we won't actually do it. It's the battle tower/frontier in ORAS all over again.

We already had an established gym replacement in the trials, I think you were just expecting too much fam

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
I got a question. Since you can switch between them when riding through Ultra Space, is it possible to catch both Solgaleo and Lunala in the same game, regardless of which version?

The opposite Nebby belongs to Ultra Recon Squad as the text confirms.

The reason why you ride it is simple, your Nebby is stolen by Mr. Prism.

So, no. You don't get the opposite Nebby.

Edit: https://pastebin.com/raw/yy8wTD0G

Somebody complied the full moveset changes.

Last edited:

shadowF

Does anyone know the exclusives for Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon? like which characters are exclusive to Battle Tree depending on your version?

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
^Yep. The same event reappears.

Does anyone know the exclusives for Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon? like which characters are exclusive to Battle Tree depending on your version?
It is the same as SuMo., but with the additions of UBs and the two dogs.

Exactly how the villain teams are supposed to work is unknown, because they have two rosters. But it is assumed one group will be exclusive to other.

Last edited:

Hasty

Moonside
So, how much of the text is really different from SM and how much is the same? And how much are the places you visit and the characters you encounter mixed up and used differently?

Status
Not open for further replies.