• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon USUM SPOILER Thread (Enter at your own risk!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dialga101010

Dragon Trainer
Last edited:

ShadowForce720

So Exeggcute, Cubone & Pikachu all got "new" evolution methods where leaf stone/thunder stone/level 28 + some unknown factor lets them evolve into their original forms it seems? https://pastebin.com/raw/yy8wTD0G (yusuf posted it earlier)

thaaank god
but also

Zigzagoon
Added
Egg Extreme Speed
*breaks down into tears* I'VE WAITED SO LONG

Bascluin getting head smash is cool too

You could totally do that with Meme with AZ about it being so many "X" years. lol :)

Finally this means that Linoone will have acess to Extreme Speed the move it always should have had. lol :)

do we know yet what Neuroforce does?

I thought I heard somewhere from the datamines that Neuroforce increases the power of super effective moves against the opponent, which would mean that basically whenever you use a move that is super effectives against the opposing pokemon it gets a boost in power.

Fairy Queen

Lover of the Fairy type
It'll probably go through the whole shebang with the move then afterwards say something like, "Enemy [Dark-Type] was unaffected!" or whatever.

As long as it can still transform, that is okay.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
Do we have a list of Battle Tree opponents and their teams?

Roughly the same as before, but with Lillie, TRR Grunt, Giovanni and Sophocles.

Teams are unknown.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer

Kyuu-Tales

織田信長☆FAN
I just looked at the encounter table, but there's one thing that confuses me: I thought the Clauncher and Golett lines were added to the Alola Dex, but I tried searching them on here and none of them showed up at all.
Same here. The only thing I can possibly think of is that they're exclusive to Ultra Sun. (Remember, the datamine is for Ultra Moon.)

This would likely make Skrelp and Dragalge Ultra Moon exclusives(?). I can't figure out what Golett and Golurk's counterparts might be, though...

Last edited:

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
^I guess they might be exclusive to Ultra Sun, since their dex data exists, but we have no idea. I'm officially considering them as non-present for the time being, though. But Golurk exists in Hapu's team, so it should be in somewhere.

Audino and Swirlix-lines simply do not exist in Alola, however. That was an incorrect info.

Edit: Apparently Zeraora's name comes from Zero Hora, which is Portuguese for "Zero Hour", which either means "event start" or "midnight". It is also probably a corruption of the term "The Roarer". Nice pun.

Edit 2:
https://pastebin.com/NhAA1vJn

Poké Pelago.

Last edited:

Emperor Empoleon

Honor of Kalos
Meteor Mash Lucario ;__; Beautiful.

Loving what they've done with Kommo-o's movepool too. I would've been happy with Drain Punch alone, but CC, E-Punches, Iron Head, and that Z-Move? Good day to be a fan of this 'mon.

R_N

^I guess they might be exclusive to Ultra Sun, since their dex data exists, but we have no idea. I'm officially considering them as non-present for the time being, though.

Audino and Swirlix-lines simply do not exist in Alola, however. That was an incorrect info.

Hmmm that seems odd? Putting aside Swirlix for a second and checking the pokedex and island scans...I think that makes...5 megas that aren't here? Not counting Diancie.
Audino
Medicham
Abomasnow
Camerupt
Altaria
What a random selection to exclude.

Last edited:

ShadowForce720

Well looks like Dhelmise got some recovery moves to fix it's recovery problem as it now gets Synthesis, Giga Drain, and Pain Split.

Master Pikachu 11

So togedemaru is a Totem Pokémon and does not have a new z move. After watching that Japan trailer last week it did seem like that was the case

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
I have a couple of questions for people who may have skimmed the data more than I did.

Can you get a Kantonian evolution of Cubone, Pikachu and Exeggcute anywhere in the game (i.e. Ultra Wormhole places with Legendaries)?
Can you catch other Pokemon other than legendaries in their respective Ultra places? Edit: It seems like this isn't the case.
How many of each Ultra Beast can you get in this game?

Kyuu-Tales

織田信長☆FAN
It appears certain Flabebe variations are limited to specific island gardens.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
I have a couple of questions for people who may have skimmed the data more than I did.

Can you get a Kantonian evolution of Cubone, Pikachu and Exeggcute anywhere in the game (i.e. Ultra Wormhole places with Legendaries)?
Can you catch other Pokemon other than legendaries in their respective Ultra places?
How many of each Ultra Beast can you get in this game?

Through some method, yes. The classic method should still work. It is speculated that you obtain them in Ultra Space.

No.

Unknown. What we have is leftover data from SM.

Status
Not open for further replies.