• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon USUM SPOILER Thread (Enter at your own risk!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reichold

I️ thought this Pokédex entry was interesting.

“Whether it’s due to a lack of moisture or a lack of nutrients, in Alola the mushrooms on Paras don’t grow up quite right.
The bug is mostly dead, with the mushroom on its back having become the main body. If the mushroom comes off, the bug stops moving.”

XXD17

Draco rex
So Zeraora is a cat version of lucario...Screen Shot 2017-11-07 at 11.00.29 PM.jpg

Last edited:

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
^I guess, but in the context of this game it finally make some sense.

Zipper4242

Bewear is the most powerful being in the universe.
MY GOODNESS RR IS INTENSE!!!! Also, it seems like Molayne is now an E4 and Hau is gonna be your final opponent, not Kukui.

javimgol

Looker and Anabel are back.

Megas Rings is received after becoming the champion, again with Alazakite.

Some guys speaks long time about Diancie and the beauty of her Mega Evolution

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
About Lusamine and Mohn. I think it's best left unspoiled.

Erron Black

The Outlaw
I love how Giovanni's theme is a literal mash-up of all the previous villain themes. It's done so amazingly well and I love it!

Ver-mont

Necrozma also gets a new Z-move call "Light That Burns the Sky"...most likely in its ultra form.

I think I did see "Ultranecrozmium Z" somewhere.

About Lusamine and Mohn. I think it's best left unspoiled.

Did you read the stuff about them?

If you did, can you confirm just one thing for me?

Is Lusamine still the main antagonist at least before the League?

.Aerodactyl.

I️ thought this Pokédex entry was interesting.

“Whether it’s due to a lack of moisture or a lack of nutrients, in Alola the mushrooms on Paras don’t grow up quite right.
The bug is mostly dead, with the mushroom on its back having become the main body. If the mushroom comes off, the bug stops moving.”

That's very different from past Pokédex enteries. It's weird cause it really sounds like an Alolan form but there aren't any :/

King Shuckle

Don't be daft
Chrome won’t let me do a text search on mobile, so has anyone found out if the Apricorn Balls are purchasable somewhere?

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
Looks like we finally know what the Strange Souvenir resembles.

[spoil]"Hey, y’know that Strange Souvenir? I hear that it’s modeled after a guardian deity that lives deep in the desert on Ula’ula Island."[/spoil]

Also we can dress as...

[spoil]Kommo-o and Nurse Joy[/spoil]

Niormon

how long before Zeraora gets a pre evo from and is gonna end up as common as Lucario since I remember that one being treated as a Mythical during its Diamond and Pearl era.

XXD17

Draco rex
Looks like we finally know what the Strange Souvenir resembles.

[spoil]"Hey, y’know that Strange Souvenir? I hear that it’s modeled after a guardian deity that lives deep in the desert on Ula’ula Island."[/spoil]
[spoil]So it's Tapu Bulu? I just wanted to make sure because this was something that has always REALLY bothered me haha.[/spoil]

BCVM22

how long before Zeraora gets a pre evo from and is gonna end up as common as Lucario since I remember that one being treated as a Mythical during its Diamond and Pearl era.

But... Riolu debuted right alongside Lucario. They were never treated as "mythical." It got a movie to itself because it's a cool and marketable design, ideal as the focus of a movie that serves as a loose preamble to Generation IV.

Status
Not open for further replies.