• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon USUM SPOILER Thread (Enter at your own risk!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
Looks like the cave connecting Route 8 to Lush Jungle has Salandit in the mid-40s. Toxic/Venoshock/Nasty Plot/Flamethrower is a solid set right off the bat, so if you want to Cute Charm a female, there's a good late game addition, especially if you need an answer to Totem Ribombee (and aren't using the free Totem-sized one)

On the other hand, I don't think you can get Lv. 40 Wimpod any more, since the beach is now used for the Mantine minigame

The company already confirmed that USUM will be the last installments on the 3DS.

I hope Nintendo's next handheld includes a 240p option for the authentic experience

Last edited:
I just saw a play through video on Youtube of the beginning of the Rainbow Rocket plot, and I must say that I am really impressed that the Battle Agency is actually incorporated into the story. I was excited to use it as a standalone feature, but its incorporation is fun and unexpected, at least unexpected to me. For those that don't know: when TRR take over Festival Plaza, they make it to where no one can use their Poke Balls, including the TRR Grunts. As a solution to this, the player must rent Pokemon from the Battle Agency to use. I don't know why that impressed me so much, but I just didn't expect it to actually play a big role in anything other than operating as its own fun mechanic.

future.newyorker

I just saw a play through video on Youtube of the beginning of the Rainbow Rocket plot, and I must say that I am really impressed that the Battle Agency is actually incorporated into the story. I was excited to use it as a standalone feature, but its incorporation is fun and unexpected, at least unexpected to me. For those that don't know: when TRR take over Festival Plaza, they make it to where no one can use their Poke Balls, including the TRR Grunts. As a solution to this, the player must rent Pokemon from the Battle Agency to use. I don't know why that impressed me so much, but I just didn't expect it to actually play a big role in anything other than operating as its own fun mechanic.

Wait, so you can’t use your own team during the RR plot?

I'm watching a quick couple videos because I wanted to see the Ultra Beast worlds (and they look amazing!!) and I stumbled upon the penultimate fight versus Ultra Necrozma in Ultra Megalopolis. After you defeat it, Necrozma disappears to a different world. Where and when does the player get to catch Necrozma?

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
On the other hand, I don't think you can get Lv. 40 Wimpod any more, since the beach is now used for the Mantine minigame

scratch that, they're still at the Poni Breaker Coast

also, Dragalge chases you while surfing, so there's another option

Dialga101010

Dragon Trainer
So, does anyone know how to turn off the gyro controls on the Ultra Ride minigame? Because I'm really getting sick of messing this up because I can't keep my 3DS straight? (Whose idea was it to make it gyro controls by default anyway? They should be ashamed of themselves...)

I just found a video that shows how!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A little annoying that they hid it but at least you can turn it off now (probably have to use motion controls your first time anyway).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxpoWn4cACU

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
you can pick whether you want to use gyro or the circle pad the first time you do it

(protip: pick circle pad)

knightwolf09

I'm watching a quick couple videos because I wanted to see the Ultra Beast worlds (and they look amazing!!) and I stumbled upon the penultimate fight versus Ultra Necrozma in Ultra Megalopolis. After you defeat it, Necrozma disappears to a different world. Where and when does the player get to catch Necrozma?

Funny enough, on victory road on mount Lanakila. On a side exit of the cave you'll find regular Necrozma crash landed on the mountain side. You can fight him and catch him then right before the league.

Arcanineblitz

Any more details on shiny Pokemon being found in ultra wormholes?

Who has the TM list so far? To this point the only ones I know of that are in the same locations as the first games are Ice Beam (Mount Lanakila) and all the ones at Seafolk Village.

Funny enough, on victory road on mount Lanakila. On a side exit of the cave you'll find regular Necrozma crash landed on the mountain side. You can fight him and catch him then right before the league.

Thank you! But aw, that's actually kind of sad. Poor thing has had such a rough time. I'm looking forward to finding it :')

knightwolf09

Does anybody know the move tutors for the Primarina line. I'm having trouble finding it.

Kyuu-Tales

織田信長☆FAN
Does anybody know the move tutors for the Primarina line. I'm having trouble finding it.
Ctrl + F for Popplio et al. here: https://pastebin.com/raw/yy8wTD0G

I'll post it here for easy reference:

Popplio
Tutor Covet
Tutor Uproar
Tutor Icy Wind
Tutor Aqua Tail
Tutor Hyper Voice
Tutor Iron Tail
Tutor Snore
Tutor Water Pulse
Tutor Helping Hand
Tutor Wonder Room

Brionne
Tutor Covet
Tutor Uproar
Tutor Icy Wind
Tutor Aqua Tail
Tutor Hyper Voice
Tutor Iron Tail
Tutor Snore
Tutor Water Pulse
Tutor Helping Hand
Tutor Wonder Room

Primarina
Tutor Covet
Tutor Uproar
Tutor Magic Coat
Tutor Icy Wind
Tutor Aqua Tail
Tutor Hyper Voice
Tutor Iron Tail
Tutor Snore
Tutor Water Pulse
Tutor Helping Hand
Tutor Wonder Room
Tutor Liquidation

Unova Yorker

City Girl
Not sure if this was answered but, can you trade Pokemon from Sun/Moon? my real question is, is there a way to transfer all my collection of items, mega stones and Z crystals over to Ultra Sun? I know Pokebank can trade up items. Even if it's the old fashioned way of trading each Pokemon holding an item one by one?

Status
Not open for further replies.